Simply Sweet Cupcakes & Cakes Reviews

Rating 4.9 out of 5, 12 Reviews
View more information

Kendra Married on 08/08/2021

Absolutely Outstanding

Simply Sweet went above and beyond for our wedding. Unbeknownst to myself (groom) or my bride (we only heard about all this after the fact), there was a major hiccup in the cupcake order - they had placed our order for 2022 rather than our actual wedding day in 2021!
    We were none the wiser however, because when my parents went to pick them up and the error became known, Simply Sweet sprung into action, baking our entire order of hundreds of mini cupcakes AND delivering them by hand to our venue at no extra charge, all in time for desert at our reception. We and our guests were not aware of this issue at all, and the problem was resolved in record time.
    Thank you Simply Sweet! I would recommend them 10 times over for any of your sweetness needs!
  • Allison
    Allison Married on 01/18/2020

So yummy!!!!!

WOW! Our desserts for out wedding were AMAZING. We did a large spread of desserts rather than a large cake and it was perfect. They had something for everyone and it was all so beautiful. We did a very simple nearly naked vanilla cake for our cutting cake, and our families ended up competing for the leftovers, so we ordered another one for my sister’s birthday two weeks later. The staff at Simply Sweet is very nice and accommodating and went the extra mile to make our day special.
    Tonya Married on 09/15/2018
    Our guests loved all of the cupcakes. We had 4 different flavors of mini cupcakes. Pink champagne is a must! The owner is super sweet an great to work with. They have an awesome cake tasting set up as well!
    Carly Married on 07/22/2017
    Simply Sweet not only provided amazing service but also some fabulous mini cupcakes and macaroons for our wedding. The entire Simply Sweet Team accommodated our requests and allowed us to change our order a few days before our wedding. We had MANY guests tell us at our wedding how much they enjoyed the macaroons and cupcakes. Anybody who works with Simply Sweet is very lucky and will be in great hands!
    Stacy Married on 03/20/2016
    The owners are wonderful, kind and SO talented!

My husband and I chose to have mini cupcakes (four flavors: pink champagne, vanilla buttercream, chocolate espresso and pumpkin cream cheese)... they were GONE within 15 minutes of he and I cutting our own little cake tier (vanilla cake with vanilla buttercream, incredible). I just wish we ordered more! (BTW- we had 100 people total and had 200 mini cupcakes...)

They also do delivery and set-up (they have a few beautiful displays to choose from) for a reasonable fee- SO worth it.

We plan on going back every year for our anniversary and buying either cupcakes or another cake.... it was too good to save for our one year anniversary. :-p
    Shanti Married on 12/05/2015
    Emily at Simply Sweet Cupcakes helped design mini cupcakes for our wedding. She knew exactly what we wanted and made 5 different flavors for our guests. She decorated them with our wedding colors and had the perfect stand for our venue. She then came and set everything up in time. Besides her professionalism and help with the planning, her cupcakes are absolutely delicious. Every single cupcake was gone at the end of the night and our guests couldn't stop talking about them. (The carrot cake with cream cheese frosting was my personal favorite). Most of the time when you see a cake or cupcake that looks beautiful, it's not as flavorful as you'd like. Hers as both. I couldn't recommend her enough!
    Christie Married on 07/25/2015
    Simply Sweet made our wedding cake a couple weeks ago and it was a huge hit! It looked exactly like I hoped it would and tasted DELICIOUS! All of our guests raved about how good the cake was! Everyone at Simply Sweet was so helpful and knew just how to make the my ideas come to life. I could not have asked for a better wedding cake!
    Khulan Married on 06/06/2015
    We ordered our cake and cupcakes from Simply Sweet Cupcakes for our wedding in June 2015. We did a tasting with them a few months prior to the wedding and chose all our flavors. The staff were friendly and the whole process from tasting, ordering and reodering (due to a change in number of guests) was easy and painless. We even ordered some gluten-free cupcakes and they were moist and delicious just like the regular cupcakes. All in all, they did an awesome job with our cupcakes and we are very happy we went with them!
    Vanessa Married on 02/16/2013
    The cupcakes were the hit of the night and the cake was wonderful. You couldn't have asked for better cupcakes to give to our guests! I will be going there for all of our party needs!
    Korede Married on 08/16/2015
    I love this place. Its always clean, well put together, and the cupcakes are delicious/cute! They don't seem to answer to email, but they are good about answering the phone or talking to you at the shop.

They are well priced and I love that they are a local small shop. They are the Trophy of Snohomish for sure. Gosh darn near any type of cake I want, they were willing to make. I look forward to lemon cakes with blackberry buttercream toppings. mmmm
  • Z
    Zaira Married on 08/15/2014
    Best cupcakes ever! So good and great ladies to work with. Will always recommend.
  • User2573244 2+ years ago
    I called and left a few unanswered messages. Once I was able to meet with her, she was VERY busy, but made sure that I knew my time was also important, and gave us a discount for being patient while she also had to assist other guests. The desserts at the wedding were devoured- the cake I chose though was a naked style cake and I chose too small of a top cake so I didn't love it but that's my fault.