Simply Stunning Bridal Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Kaylie S. Married on 12/03/2022

Wonderful work!

It was so nice working with Jodi! She was very kind and flexible for our wedding day. Our makeup was gorgeous and lasted all night! I never felt more beautiful!
  • Gina
    Gina K. Married on 10/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best wedding hairstylist!!

Jodi and Katie are a phenomenal hair and makeup duo. Jodi did all of my bridesmaids hair and Katie did all of the makeup. We had a lot of girls to get through and they both did an amazing job of getting through the girls quickly and efficiently with the hairstyles they picked. Jodi and Katie were at our house at 6am to get started for a 3pm ceremony time. Jodi did such and amazing job with everyone's hair and everyone had great things to say about her services. I did not do a trial since I was from out of town and just relied on reviews and I'm so glad we went with her. I would highly recommend her services to any bride getting married!!! Our hair and makeup was everything we wanted. Thank you Jodi and Katie! :)
  • Nikki
    Nikki S. Married on 06/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent Hair and Makeup Services !

I found Simply Stunning Bridal, Jodi, Nicole and Brye to be incredibly flexible, attentive, and fun to get ready with as they joined us onsite! They managed to get 10 people ready with efficiency and were very skilled. Everyone turned out beautiful and they were happy with their looks. Prices seemed to be average. I would certainly book them for your upcoming wedding!

Phot Credit: Almost Fantasy Photography

Simply Stunning Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much! We loved being part of your special day! You were all amazing to work with! Congrats again!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Nikki
    Nikki V. Married on 06/05/2022

Beautiful inside and out

To say that Nicole made us feel important and beautiful would be a huge understatement. Nicole was so much fun, professional and made my mother in law, sister in law, Matron of honor and bridemaids feel and look amazing for our special day. Your team truly does great work and we highly recommend the Simply Stunning team for any makeup needs. Thanks for being an integral part of our special day, we are eternally grateful. Thank you!

Simply Stunning Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We are so blessed to be part of your special day! Congratulations again!
    Kara J. Married on 05/20/2022

Amazing Business

Jodi and Aleshia were wonderful to work with! They both listened very closely to what I wanted and what each of my bridesmaids wanted. They are professional and fun! They make your wedding morning wonderful and leave extra supplies for touch ups right before the ceremony. Incredible people and incredible hair and make up.

Simply Stunning Bridal's reply:

Thank you Kara! We had a great time working with all of you! Such a fun group! Thank you for choosing us to be part of your day!
    Amy N. Married on 12/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing professionalism and quality!

I reached out to Simply Stunning just a week before my wedding, and they were amazing to work with. Great communication and amazing work!
    Makayl O. Married on 10/30/2021

The perfect look!

Jodi was so prompt to work with and super professional! I personally had Aleshia and Nicole and they were awesome and so much fun! Their work was phenomenal! I received compliments all night!
    Shannon B. Married on 10/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing hair and makeup artists

Jodi was amazing from beginning to end. Couldn’t recommend enough.

Simply Stunning Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We loved being part of your special day! Your bridal party was so fun and we enjoyed providing services to everyone!
    Tlsm Married on 10/16/2021

Just Perfection!!

I cannot say enough about Jodi and her team. Lexi did 4 of us and she was creative and amazing! Between the 4 of us we had super curly hair, straight hair, and thick long hair- each style lasted well past the reception, dancing all night long!! I would HIGHLY recommend this business. Professional, on time, fast and so friendly! Thank you Jodi & Team!!

Simply Stunning Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much! We were honored to help with services and glad it worked out! So happy you loved your looks!
    Hannah P. Married on 10/09/2021

Amazing! Highly recommend

Highly recommend! They helped me in a pinch when my original hair & makeup artist backed out at the last second. I was so pleased with how everything turned out!
    Alexis W. Married on 09/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fabulous work and Jodi is a wonderful, fun person to work with

Their branding “stunning” is not an understatement. The work is incredible! PS…always get the lashes ☺️
  • Jill
    Jill N. Married on 08/28/2021

Amazing work!

Jodi and Katie did the hair and makeup for me and six bridesmaids on 8/7/21. They did SO good, everyone looked amazing. I don’t know much at all about makeup and Jodi was super helpful at my trial in deciding what exactly I wanted. They were able to get all of us done with time to spare. Both of them were so much fun, highly recommend for your wedding day!

Simply Stunning Bridal's reply:

Thank you for sharing your pictures with us! Your bridal group was so fun to work with! We appreciate your kind words! Congrats!
  • Wen
    Wen P. Married on 07/10/2021

Great experience

Jody worked well with me and made me feel and look beautiful on the wedding day!
    Was very happy with the outcome and she arrived to the house on time at 8am and was able to fit my mother in-law last minute as well.
    She was kind, came up with lots of suggestions since I was so picky with my makeup.
    Thank you so much!!

Simply Stunning Bridal's reply:

Thank you Wen! Your pictures are beautiful! We loved being part of your getting ready team! We appreciate your kind words. Congratulations!
    Madelynn D. Married on 07/03/2021

Would def recommend!

The Simply Stunning Bridal team was awesome! They did a great job, listened to what each person wanted, and were a lot of fun to work with.

Simply Stunning Bridal's reply:

Thank you Madelyn! We appreciate your kind words! We are so blessed to have been part of your getting ready crew! Congratulations!
    Shelby F. Married on 06/26/2021

SSB Review

Jodi and her girls- Aleshia, Nicole and Fawn were amazing!! They had 11 ladies to do hair and makeup for my wedding and did a phenomenal job. Everyone was very happy with their results. All of her girls are professional and made our morning getting ready so much fun! If you don’t know what you want they are amazing at helping you figure out exactly what you want! I highly recommend using Simply Stunning Bridal for hair and makeup for your special day or anything else in between!

Simply Stunning Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Shelby! We had so much fun with you ladies! Congrats again and thank you for reviewing us!
    Ashley S. Married on 05/15/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best wedding hair and makeup that I could've asked for

Jodi is absolutely amazing! Super professional, responsive, and flexible. She kept the whole morning timeline moving and made each girl look similar while still working with their personalities and everyone walked away happy.

Simply Stunning Bridal's reply:

Loved being part of your special day! You were all amazing to work with! Thank you for posting the pictures!
  • Jay
    Jay V. Married on 05/13/2021

Amazing! Affordable! Lovely to work with

Jodi was able to provide last minute service on site for me and my bridesmaids. She was fun and professional!
    Kristi Married on 05/08/2021

Very professional!

The ladies with Simply Stunning were extremely professional and did a wonderful job! Would definitely recommend!

Simply Stunning Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your positive review and feedback! We enjoyed being part of your special day! Congrats again!
  • Meghan
    Meghan Married on 02/06/2021

Very great experience!

Jodi made sure my hair was exactly the way I wanted It and she did a great job making it look just like I envisioned. My makeup looked really good as well, I felt like a princess when I had My dress on with my hair and makeup!
  • Samantha
    Samantha M. Married on 10/30/2020

Jodi is incredible!

Jodi did hair for myself, my groom, our two flower girls, and my two bridesmaids for our 10.30.20 wedding. She arrived before we did, had everything set up, and made us all look beautiful! She was able to place my tiara in such a way that I was able to wear it for about 10 hours with no pain! My hair also hates to stay curled, but the pieces I had framing my face held their curls all day long! Absolutely phenomenal! Great price for a wonderful service!
    Nichole D. Married on 09/26/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Easy to work with, quick responses, great value

Nicole made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! I never wear makeup, so I was nervous that I would look “over done” when I had my trial but she blew me away! I didn’t want to take it off! She absolutely nailed the look I was going for.
  • Ann Marie
    Annmarie Married on 09/19/2020

Book them!

Jodi and her crew are amazing! I booked SimplyStunningBridal for my June 27 wedding which had to be postponed to September due to Covid. Jodi was so understanding and was able to switch my date of services without a problem. Lexi was my stylist/artist for my wedding and I could not have been happier with the way my hair and makeup turned out. Lexi is super talented and so, so sweet. She made me look and feel like a princess. All of my bridesmaids looked absolutely beautiful! A couple of my girls didn’t know what they wanted for hair and makeup, so they let Lexi decide with dealers choice and, boy, did she deliver! They looked gorgeous! I HIGHLY recommend Simply Stunning Bridal!
  • Chelsey
    Chelsey B. Married on 09/19/2020

Simply Amazing!

Wow! Simply Stunning Bridal went above and beyond to accommodate myself and my girls! I had the best experience with Jodi and Katie from the trial process to the day of. I would highly recommend them to any bride! You will not be disappointed! Jodi and Katie offered up an experience I will never forget. I felt like we were all good friends and never stopped laughing! I felt stunning throughout the whole day, even though it was blazing hot. These gals seriously took my expectations and exceeded them! I can’t thank you enough for such an awesome experience and for all your help! You gals are the best!!!

Simply Stunning Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Chelsey for the review and pictures! We are honored to have been part of your special day! Thanks again!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie S. Married on 09/05/2020

Glam Squad

So happy I hired Simply Stunning Bridal for our wedding. My H&M was perfect, and they did such a great job on my girls too! Would definitely recommend!!
    Alena R. Married on 08/29/2020

Great experience

Jodi and her team are the best! Highly recommend on your special day!
illustration stars