Simply Roses Reviews

Simply Roses 6
Simply Roses 7
  • Vralon & DonnaMarie

Vralon & DonnaMarie 路 Married on 05/19/2019

Ashlee is the best! Loved our flowers

My bouquet was breathtaking. Ashlee listened to my vision and made it come to life. I absolutely loved everything about our bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages and pin corsages. She even sent me a video of her creating my bouquet to keep for memories. It is always crazy the amount of money that is spent on flowers for a wedding but if you book Simply Roses it will be worth every cent. Ashlee and her time are professional and just amazing to work with.

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Amber

Amber 路 Married on 10/04/2018

I couldn鈥檛 ask for better!

I had the most amazing wedding bouquet 馃拹 in the history of bouquets! 鈾ワ笍 Thank you Ashlee Roberson at Simply Roses Florist for making my dream bouquet a reality! 鈾ワ笍 The moment I told you what I wanted you were in sync with my ideas and that made everything more magical! The choices in flowers to match my cake was a total surprise to me and you did wonderful! 馃槏

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Simply Roses 8

Tara 路 Married on 08/04/2018

I am so glad that we booked Simply Roses for our wedding! I had initially reached out to another florist when we first started planning, but she explained that she has to purchase flowers in bulk, which would have resulted in us having to spend way more than we needed to (all we needed were the flowers for our wedding party - the ceremony and reception decorations were taken care of by our venue). The other florist recommended that I check out Simply Roses and said they would be a better fit for what we needed. I called and scheduled a consultation, and I knew immediately when we sat down with Beth that it was a great decision! Beth was so nice and so helpful, and with her help, we decided on flowers that were totally different than what I had planned on - but were absolutely perfect! Throughout the whole process, Beth was always very responsive. With my work schedule, I had to pretty much exclusively ask questions, make payments, and make minor changes to my order through phone or e-mail, and she was always very quick to get back with me. The day of the wedding, my flowers were absolutely gorgeous! Just perfect! I would highly recommend Simply Roses to any bride.

Sent on 09/03/2018
  • Stefanie

Stefanie 路 Married on 05/05/2018

I am so happy we chose Simply Roses for our rehearsal dinner and wedding day flowers. Their team was great to work with and extremely helpful and knowledgeable. They were creative with our budget and were able to provide more than we could have ever imagined. The arrangements and bouquets were absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 05/27/2018
    Simply Roses 9
    Simply Roses 10
    Simply Roses 11
    Simply Roses 12
    Simply Roses 13

Jenn 路 Married on 04/05/2018

The flowers were absolutely beautiful for our wedding...exactly what I had envisioned!
    Thank you so much for the thoughtful work and your attention to detail, they were stunning! Having worked with Simply Roses from a distance (NJ), Beth was attentive to exactly what we were looking to achieve in our floral design.

Sent on 04/07/2018

natasha 路 Married on 03/24/2018

We couldn't have hoped for a more a beautiful set of bouquets and boutonnieres, when we went into our first meeting we were both unsure what we wanted since we were having a black and gold wedding. But after a few conversations the ladies at simply roses knew exactly what we wanted!! The only color in our whole wedding came from the flowers, they were pink and white, and absolutely breathtaking. HIGLY recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/02/2018
    Simply Roses 14
  • Akela

Akela 路 Married on 03/03/2018

I changed my mind on a few things & the team still delivered...they even accommodated my last minute addition of peacock feathers lol. Pricing & delivery was excellent!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Elizabeth 路 Married on 01/19/2018

Ashlee at Simply Roses was so awesome to work with! The flowers looked amazing and she did everything we wanted in the budget we were comfortable with. I would recommend Simply Roses to anyone looking for a great florist!

Sent on 02/03/2018

Elizabeth 路 Married on 01/13/2018

We loved the flowers that were made for our wedding. Ashley is great to work with and I loved how she helped me with creating the center pieces and the bouquet. I would definitely recommend her services for any event.

Sent on 01/27/2018
    Simply Roses 15

Nat 路 Married on 11/18/2017

We were able to completely customize our floral arrangements. We had 14 people in our wedding party - 8 girls, 4 guys; two sets of parents and two grandmothers to get flowers for. Great price for amazing quality. Our brainstorming session with Trish lead to us receiving exactly what we had in mind - only better!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Jamie 路 Married on 11/03/2017

What can I say about Ashlee and her team. They were absolutely AMAZING. My bouquet was the ultimate dream and Ashlee brought my visions to life. I got nonstop compliments on how beautiful our flowers were the whole day. She was so quick to respond to any last minute changes I had before the wedding day & so kind and personable. If you are thinking about using simply roses for your wedding DO IT! You will not regret it!!

Sent on 11/16/2017
    Simply Roses 16

Victoria 路 Married on 06/18/2017

I live in PA and planned my wedding in Ormond Beach. Simplyroses was easy to work with over the phone. I sent ideas and color scheme and they designed the perfect bouquets. Absolutely beautiful and just what I had in mind.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Laura 路 Married on 06/10/2017

Simply Roses did an incredible job for my wedding, not just because of their beautiful flowers but mostly because of their customer service! I am military so I had to do most of my planning by phone or email from out of state, so good communication with my vendors until I could finally meet with them in person was essential for me. I had been talking to another vendor before I found Simply Roses, and I was very not happy with how difficult it was to work with that other vendor to find out what their design/flower/price options were. But then I talked to Carlee from Simply Roses and it was a completely different story! Just showing her two or three photos of ideas that I liked she immediately knew what I wanted and was able to tell me what she had available and suggest ideas of additional types of flowers or greenery that might compliment what I had envisioned. She was also able to give me price estimates on the spot. Finalizing the order with Ashlee was extremely easy and she worked out everything with my venue to make sure delivery and setup went off without a hitch. She also worked with my cake designer to make sure the cake flower decorations and colors matched everything as well. All the flowers and decorations were absolutely beautiful and exactly what I wanted! Carlee even found my mom after the ceremony and gave her the small bouquets from my arch, which made her incredibly happy:) Thank you so much to Simply Roses!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Samantha 路 Married on 11/19/2016

Simply Roses did a fantastic job with the flowers for my wedding! During my initial consultation, I was very impressed with how Ashlee took my ideas and really made them come to life with the perfect flower choices, and also made it all fit into my budget perfectly. On the day of my wedding I was blown away by how beautiful my flowers were. My bridal bouquet was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. I loved working with Simply Roses and would definitely choose them again for any of my floral needs.

Sent on 12/19/2016
  • Donie

Donie 路 Married on 05/13/2016

Simply Roses did an incredible job. They were so flexible with us and were 100% accommodating to our preferences and style. Ashlee understood our vision from the beginning and was so helpful with making sure we made good decisions on what was going to capture the essence we wanted, while also being within our budget. We never even met in person because we live in south Florida, but they were so great with making sure we communicated effectively and knew what to expect for the day of the wedding just through phone and email conversations. The quality of the flowers were incredible and it was so apparent that each item was handcrafted. Book with them if you want the floral aspect of your wedding to be gorgeous and seemingly effortless. Thank you so much Simply Roses!!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Simply Roses's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! You were a pleasure to work with! Please send me some of your photos! We'd love to share them with prospective brides!! XOXO Ash
  • User5225415 路 2+ years ago

Trish and Ashlee of Simply Roses were wonderful. My bouquet was stunning, my girls' bouquets were gorgeous, our centerpieces were exactly what I had envisioned, and our succulent boutonnieres were Pinterest-perfect! Trish sat down with me and my mother twice to go over my vision for my wedding and was extremely accommodating. Everything turned out perfect!

Sent on 03/25/2016

Brittany 路 Married on 03/19/2016

My flowers were so beautiful! I could not be happier with the outcome. They complimented everything so well and look incredible in all the pictures. I also had them put flowers in the cake which was gorgeous! I would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 08/24/2016
  • User6232679 路 2+ years ago

Loved the gal that came to help because the person that was assigned could not make it...I can't remember her name now :-(...but the flowers getting there a little late, she still was able to get everything done in a prompt manner...Very courteous and kind.Kudos to her...Flowers were perfect....Loved the turn around time of having them done, since I was only able to give them a weeks notice...the Bride and groom were very pleased...Thank you, Blessings to all, Mrs Roth, mother of groom

Sent on 01/19/2016

Jennifer 路 Married on 12/05/2015

The flowers for our wedding were AMAZING!!! Ashlee at Simply Roses was a joy to work with. We went in not having a clue what we wanted and she made selecting the flowers so easy and fun!! I would definitely recommend Simply Roses to anyone who needs flowers.

Thank you - The Sims!

Sent on 01/11/2016

Brittany 路 Married on 11/07/2015

Ashlee was amazing! She really worked with me to get what I was envisioning within my budget and was so easy to work with. The flowers and centerpieces were so beautiful. All of my guest kept going around taking pictures and my photographer loved the flowers so much she was putting them in all the pictures. I would highly recommend Simply Roses to anyone!

Sent on 12/03/2015
  • User4924709 路 2+ years ago

Such a kind hearted and creative team! They went above and beyond to help me plan out all of the flower arrangements, center pieces, bouquets and even wedding invitations! I can't thank them enough for how special they made our wedding with their help and gorgeous flowers!

Sent on 12/14/2015

Kayla 路 Married on 10/24/2015

Ashlee and her team were absolutely wonderful to work with! I came to Ashlee with a bunch of scattered ideas and she was able to help construct the most beautiful set up for our big day. She was so much fun to work with and always very sweet and helpful. I was very nervous because my vendors, myself and the wedding destination were all at separate locations so I wasn't able to hand pick linens in person. Ashlee understood my decor so well and was able to design the most beautiful tablescape. Ashlee blew it out of the water! I couldn't stop staring all my flowers and my tables on the day of the wedding...she did such an incredible job! This is the second wedding that Ashlee did for my family and everything has just been perfect! Simply put, she is awesome.

Sent on 11/19/2015

Mary 路 Married on 10/17/2015

Ashlee was the best to work with ever! She went above and beyond to make my day special. Her flowers were what I wanted and more!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Lauren 路 Married on 10/10/2015

I met with Ashlee from Simply Roses in November of 2014, almost one year prior to our wedding to discuss details. Since our initial appointment the care, time spent as well as communication in regards to our wedding was always a priority. Ashlee and the Simply Roses crew knocked this one out of the park. Everything was perfect, the flowers were simply elegant and beautiful and I would highly recommend Simply Roses to anyone. Thank you for making our wedding so beautiful. We look forward to working with you in the future.
    Best,