Simply Perfect Images Reviews

Simply Perfect Images 7
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 06/30/2019

Excellent!

We got married in Palm Springs in April (we are from Austin, TX) - Alan went the extra step to make sure that he did exactly what we wanted. He even scoped out the area to see where we could get some beautiful pictures outside of our venue. Alan sent us a few pictures that night to share with family/friends and then sent all of our pictures to us very soon after! He was the BEST! We definitely recommend him!

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Joshua

Joshua Stewart · Married on 06/12/2019

More stars needed!

Alan was absolutely fantastic. You can tell he really loves what he does. He made the whole experience feel natural and fun. We were having a small gathering for our family members shortly after our elopement and Alan was kind enough to get quite a few pictures back to us in time for the event! Our photos turned out amazing and we couldn't be happier.

Sent on 08/10/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Oli · Married on 04/29/2019

“Beautiful photos”

My husband and I hired Alan for photography and his wife Heidi to perform our elopement. They both were simply amazing and such sweethearts! Alan took photos of the ceremony, our family afterwards, and of us down by the ocean. Shortly after we left I received a text of a black and white photo of my husband and I, it was stunning and I instantly knew when we got all of our photos back they would be beautiful (they were)! Alan is professional and definitely recommend him for any photography needs. Thank you Alan!!!

Sent on 05/27/2019
    Simply Perfect Images 11
    Simply Perfect Images 12

Mandy · Married on 04/14/2019

Alan is the best!!!

We hired Alan to do our engagement session and our wedding day. So far we have only had our engagement session, but we are in love with his work already! Alan knows exactly what he is doing when it comes to setting up the shots. We felt so comfortable throughout the whole process and were in LOVE with our pictures once we got them back. We can't wait for him to capture our special day!!!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Nicole · Married on 03/21/2019

So great to work with

Simply perfect images shot my friend's wedding and the photos were fantastic! So, we chose them for our wedding. Although we haven't seen our finished photos yet, we are confident that they will turn out great. Additionally, Alan was wonderful to work with. Both my husband and I are uncomfortable in front of the camera. Alan made it so easy for us which allowed us to enjoy the process. We can't recommend Simply Perfect images enough!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Jun Wu · Married on 12/14/2018

Phenomenal photography that captured every magical moment

I am genuinely HAPPY that Alan was our photographer for our elopement! We just got our photos in and I am absolutely thrilled to say that they turned out PHENOMENAL! Alan has the ability to capture the MAGIC in every moment and it really shows in all of our BEAUTIFUL photos. During the ceremony, Alan made sure to snap the perfect moments. Afterwards, he really helped us pose beautifully together around the best areas in nature. Alan is so easy to work with and our pictures will forever be in our memories. His experience is unparalleled to others out there in the photography industry. He will take absolute good care of you and your loved ones during your photoshoot. For any occasion you may have, don't settle for less when you can hire Alan as one of the very BEST photographers! We Love You Alan!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Amelie · Married on 08/18/2018

Their name says it all: Simply Perfect!

If you are reading this, you are probably looking for a photographer for your wedding. Stop searching right now and book Simply Perfect Images!!!! Best decision you'll make!! Our experience with this company was perfect from A to Z.

Customer service: All my communications prior to and after the wedding were with Alan (phone, e-mail). He is so kind and so responsive. Any questions I had, he would get back to me within an hour or so. I really appreciated the 5 star service we got, we always felt like we were the most important people :) Also, their online platform for invoicing and making payments is super convenient and very easy to use.

The day of: Andrew was our photographer at our wedding. Just like Alan, Andrew was so kind with us and all of our guests. He really had some great ideas for the pictures with our parents, bridal party and even just the 2 of us (we are both shy in front of a camera and usually not super natural, but he really helped us feel comfortable). So professional! Thank you so much Andrew!

The pictures: our full package was delivered right within the timeline they had promised us, which was about 8 weeks after the wedding. We got over 500 pictures and they are GORGEOUS!!! I keep getting comments from many people that these are the most beautiful wedding pictures they've seen. So many great memories that will last forever.

From the bottom of our hearts, my husband Mirko and I would like to thank Simply Perfect Images for everything! You are the best!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Megan Hagmann · Married on 06/30/2018

Wedding day

Simply Perfect Images did an amazing job capturing all the moments and emotions of our wedding day. Alan was easy to work with and the quality of photos are excellent.

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 06/10/2018

Couldn't be happier!

Alan is absolutely wonderful! He met with my husband and I a couple times before the wedding and got a good sense of what we wanted on our wedding day. He even met us at the venue (a country club) and toured the grounds so he knew where to shoot the day of. He really took time to get to know us. He was so kind and patient the day of the wedding. He didn't make us feel rushed, but he also didn't make us feel like we were keeping our guests waiting. He had the perfect mix of detailed images, posed images, and candid shots. We are so happy! Thank you, Alan!

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Simply Perfect Images 13
    Simply Perfect Images 14
    Simply Perfect Images 15

Nicole · Married on 05/20/2018

Alan was absolutely amazing to work with. Our venue was a location he had never shot before, and within minutes of doing a walk through, he was already brainstorming and developing a vision. He is very creative and has a real eye for setting up the perfect composition for each photo. He is experienced and professional, combined with a genuine passion and enthusiasm for his craft which comes through in his work. Before our wedding, he made sure he was prepared by getting all the information he needed regarding the timeline, key players, and a list of shots we wanted. The day of, he made sure he got everything on our shot list, plus so many more. He even showed us a couple of previews, and we couldn’t have been more thrilled! He also did a great job of getting the candid shots without feeling intrusive on the flow of events. He was the perfect teammate to have in our corner, capturing all of our special moments. Your search for a photographer is over- hire him!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Candace · Married on 04/21/2018

This company was absolutely amazing. They have made our wedding photos extra special. The quality of the photos are phenomenal.

Sent on 05/12/2018
    Simply Perfect Images 16
  • Flora

Flora · Married on 03/09/2018

Unforgettable moments captured for our lifetime!

My husband and I knew from the moment that we met Alan, we wanted him to be our photographer. His shows exceptional professionalism, communication, punctuality, is personable and has a genuine heart. We felt like we knew him for a long time. We were honored to have him capture our wedding day and were satisfied with all of our photos. He recreated a pose we liked and captured that moment for us. He goes above and beyond for customer satisfaction and we wouldn't want anything less when picking an experienced photographer for our wedding day and family photos. We recommend Alan Merrigan.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Mekeisha · Married on 03/08/2018

The experience was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. Alan captured the essence of my beautiful bride and the love we share. We couldn’t have prayed or asked for a better experience/photographer. I would HIGHLY recommend Simply Perfect Images because the images are just that...SIMPLY PERFECT!!!!

Sent on 04/25/2018
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 02/24/2018

Wonderful photographer!!

Gorgeous pictures and a kind, fun photographer. Couldn’t have asked for more!

My husband and I are both quite camera shy, but he made it so easy!

Sent on 06/05/2019
    Simply Perfect Images 22
    Simply Perfect Images 23
    Simply Perfect Images 24

Kinshirley · Married on 02/18/2018

Alan was GREAT! He took the time to sit down and get to know us as a couple so on the day of our engagement shoot and wedding day he was able to really capture beautiful photos of us. We wanted our engagement shoot to be comfortable and not awkward and Alan made us feel comfortable the whole time. Throughout the whole wedding planning process Alan was really nice, he reached out to us a few times and always offered his help to us if we ever needed anything. He really went above and beyond to build that connection with us and because of that we knew that Alan would capture all the best moments of our wedding day. The photos came out amazing and we have gotten lots of comments from friends and family about how great the photos turned out. We really recommend Simply Perfect Images and working with Alan. Thank you so much again Alan for everything and all our wonderful photos!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Chad · Married on 01/13/2018

Alan was fantastic to work with. He was responsive, professional, courteous, and most importantly took amazing photos. We love the way the images turned out and he was very much in command of the process, knowing when to capture great reality and when to get great posed shots.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Catherine · Married on 12/01/2017

We had Simply Perfect for both our daughters’ weddings. They were very different events and venues and SP were brilliant. They were flexible and affordable, great with each brides needs and the final photos were magnificent.

Simply Perfect Images 25

Rich · Married on 11/17/2017

Alan has been such a breeze to work with and so helpful with our wedding photo experience. He is everything anyone could ask for in a photographer, smart, attentive and helpful. His customer service is outstanding and his photo quality is incredible. He has such a good ability of finding just the right light and the right emotions to make every photo perfect. I highly recommended him for any occasion, he really is the best.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Sunnie · Married on 10/21/2017

"Simply Perfect" Sums up our experience with Alan! So Prompt- So Professional- So Amazing! Alan made us feel at Peace on our wedding day and delivered more then what was expected.
    Hire Simply Perfect Images if you are looking for a reliable and highly qualified photographer.

Sent on 11/03/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/12/2017

We had Alan as our wedding photographer via Let's Get Married by Marie. He was incredible. You can tell photography is his passion. He knew how to position us for great pictures. Alan was super friendly, very down to earth and calm. He made us feel at ease in front of his cameras. My husband and I are super camera shy but Alan was so good he made us forget he was actually taking pictures. He made us look good! I had some ideas as to what I wanted my pictures to look like, and he gave me actually what I wanted and even more. I only received a few pictures so far and I'm already in love with them! Alan did an incredible job and we had so much fun with him!

Sent on 12/28/2017
    Simply Perfect Images 26
    Simply Perfect Images 27

Emily · Married on 08/12/2017

Working with simply perfect images made the wedding planning and day of so much simpler. With their help, I was able to capture moments and expressions to cherish forever.

In wedding planning it’s so easy to get caught up with the multiple directions you are being pulled in, but they helped us to stay on track and helped move everything along seamlessly.

I haven’t met another photographer who truly understood what I needed and helped me get there. We are so grateful to have these amazing photographs from our day, and even more so to have worked with someone so professional and friendly. He is truly a hidden gem in the wedding vendor world.

Nicole · Married on 08/11/2017

Great Candid Pictures. We Felt Like Family.

We chose Simply Perfect Images because they had a good all around style, but we especially loved the candid pictures they were able to capture. And above all else we felt like Alan was just a part of the family from how comfortable and fun he made it when he was around. We even booked him for family photos.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Dulce · Married on 05/25/2017

Heidi and Alan are amazing! So well organized, punctual, knowledgeable and helpful. I love them and they made my wedding so much easier!

Simply Perfect Images 28

Crystal · Married on 03/11/2017

I can't possibly say enough good things about Alan and Heidi! We met Alan at a wedding expo and were impressed with his work and his prices compared to the other photography vendors so we ultimately scheduled a meeting and just loved his personality! We knew he would be easy to work with which was important to accomplish our photography goals as well as handling my crazy family. Sure enough, come wedding day he handled everything like such a pro! I had so many guests rave about him... before even seeing the pictures! I mean, I've been to many weddings, but I've never thought twice about the photographer other than when the pics came out, right?? We are beyond pleased with our photos and the whole experience. I feel we got such a great value for our money and as any bride will tell you, pictures are definitely worth the investment!

Sent on 10/05/2017