Simply Perfect Images Reviews

Simply Perfect Images 4
Simply Perfect Images 5
  • Melissa

Melissa Varela · Getting married on 11/08/2020

Simply perfect images from a simply perfect team!

THANK YOUs cannot begin to describe how awesomely supportive and terrific Alan and Heidi were during the whole adventure of making our dream day a reality. From our first meeting to discuss our grand ideas, up until our ceremony, they supported us endlessly and offered their full and honest advice about any little detail, no matter how big or small. They are incredibly good at what they do, so don't book your photographer until you book Simply Perfect Images!

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Casandra

Casandra Beers · Getting married on 04/18/2020

Beautiful Photos & Fun Experience!

We had so much fun with Alan during our engagement shoot at the beach. The photos turned out beautiful and my fiance and I could not believe how wonderful every shot he delivered to us was just perfect and had its own story. Alan is a very creative photographer and made sure that we got some awesome shots. He made it very comfortable for us to just be ourselves and provided great suggestions on where to place our hands and selves, etc. He managed to get amazing sunset shots on a gloomy day at the beach. He is MAGICAL! We are so excited to have his team shoot our wedding, too. I will recommend Alan to everyone I know and we will have them do our future photos for other life milestones, as well! Thank you again! :)

Simply Perfect Images 6
    Simply Perfect Images 7
    Sent on 10/03/2019

Hayley Walston · Getting married on 03/28/2020

“Simply Perfect” is the best name for their work!

Alan has been AMAZING since we met him! My fiancé and I hired him for our wedding and we decided to do an engagement session as well. Our photos came out “Simply Perfect”. I can’t wait for Alan to shoot our wedding day!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Stacey · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing photographers

Alan was great, he did our engagement shoot. They came out amazing, he made it so easy, I'm not great at taking pictures but he made it fun. We had Richard shoot our wedding. He was also amazing. He worked with us on poses and made our day special and fun. I'm really excited to see the pictures, I'm sure they're amazing.

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • I

Ivy Sadler · Married on 09/21/2019

The best ever!

Alan is amazing! The best photographer out there ! He is so nice, understanding, and very calming in stressful situations ! He captured my wedding day perfectly

Sent on 10/28/2019

Kendra Starkey · Married on 09/19/2019

Spectacular Photography

Alan is an incredible & truly talented photographer! I would recommend him to my closest friends & family so they can have the absolute best experience as I have had! Could not imagine my wedding without him! Amazing, kind, and deeply caring!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Jenna · Married on 08/24/2019

Simply Impeccable

Alan perfectly captured us as a couple! We love the non-traditional and he captured that in every way! Our theme was Galaxy, and Alan was so creative that we were blown away by the final images! Not only was he punctual and professional but he had a great sense of humor and generosity that worked so well with our entire family and guests! Alan was able to rally our quirky and awkward family together (which is no easy feat) to capture the most personable and fun photos that perfectly reflected us! Thank you so much Alan for capturing our beautiful memories! We loved the entire experience you had to offer! We were so grateful that you captured us as the silly, galaxy-loving couple we are! Thank you thank you thank you!

Simply Perfect Images 8
    Simply Perfect Images 9
    Simply Perfect Images 10
    Simply Perfect Images 11
    Simply Perfect Images 12
    Sent on 10/29/2019

Jacqueline · Married on 08/08/2019

Best Photographer!!

I found Alan on yelp and knew by all the amazing reviews he was going to be great. Him and his lovely wife Heidi who officiated our wedding were absolutely wonderful to work with. He was so kind warm and friendly and made us both feel so comfortable and at ease during the whole process. We can't thank him enough and we have so many beautiful photos to choose from we just couldn't be any happier. Thank you again for a 'Simply Perfect' day!!! XO

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Brianne

Brianne Rock · Married on 08/02/2019

Absolutely Incredible

Alan and his wife were wonderful to work with. Alan had so many great ideas for photos and they turned out beautiful. He made us feel like family.

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Kirsten

Kirsten Pierre-Geyfman · Married on 07/14/2019

Captured moments I forgot happened!

As many people may know, a wedding day can go by in a flash! You plan and want everything to be perfect but hardly get to enjoy it. With Alan's help, we get to enjoy it whenever we want. He and his team were able to capture or special day and those little moments throughout our wedding day. It really is such an amazing thing! I wouldn't have wanted any other person to be our photographer that day.

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 06/30/2019

Excellent!

We got married in Palm Springs in April (we are from Austin, TX) - Alan went the extra step to make sure that he did exactly what we wanted. He even scoped out the area to see where we could get some beautiful pictures outside of our venue. Alan sent us a few pictures that night to share with family/friends and then sent all of our pictures to us very soon after! He was the BEST! We definitely recommend him!

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Joshua

Joshua Stewart · Married on 06/12/2019

More stars needed!

Alan was absolutely fantastic. You can tell he really loves what he does. He made the whole experience feel natural and fun. We were having a small gathering for our family members shortly after our elopement and Alan was kind enough to get quite a few pictures back to us in time for the event! Our photos turned out amazing and we couldn't be happier.

Sent on 08/10/2019

Abigail · Married on 06/01/2019

Truly amazing photographer

Alan was recommended to my husband and I after seeing his amazing work at my brothers wedding in California. I was so amazed by his work and up beat personality that I decided to fly him in to upstate New York for my wedding 9 months later. He is truly talented and has such passion for his work that every picture is unique and captures the day perfectly. He keeps everyone smiling and joyful even if things get stressful and is there for you during the whole planning process. From tips on when to have guests arrive, to help in planning the first look and family shots his expertise was invaluable during the planning process and on the big day. I couldn't be happier with our decision to use Alan from Simply Perfect Images and would highly recommend to any bride looking to have her day capture in a unique and beautiful way. We are beyond in love with the final product and have Alan to thank for it all.

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Oli · Married on 04/29/2019

“Beautiful photos”

My husband and I hired Alan for photography and his wife Heidi to perform our elopement. They both were simply amazing and such sweethearts! Alan took photos of the ceremony, our family afterwards, and of us down by the ocean. Shortly after we left I received a text of a black and white photo of my husband and I, it was stunning and I instantly knew when we got all of our photos back they would be beautiful (they were)! Alan is professional and definitely recommend him for any photography needs. Thank you Alan!!!

Simply Perfect Images 13
    Simply Perfect Images 14
    Sent on 05/27/2019

Mandy · Married on 04/14/2019

Alan is the best!!!

We hired Alan to do our engagement session and our wedding day. So far we have only had our engagement session, but we are in love with his work already! Alan knows exactly what he is doing when it comes to setting up the shots. We felt so comfortable throughout the whole process and were in LOVE with our pictures once we got them back. We can't wait for him to capture our special day!!!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Nicole · Married on 03/21/2019

So great to work with

Simply perfect images shot my friend's wedding and the photos were fantastic! So, we chose them for our wedding. Although we haven't seen our finished photos yet, we are confident that they will turn out great. Additionally, Alan was wonderful to work with. Both my husband and I are uncomfortable in front of the camera. Alan made it so easy for us which allowed us to enjoy the process. We can't recommend Simply Perfect images enough!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Jun Wu · Married on 12/14/2018

Phenomenal photography that captured every magical moment

I am genuinely HAPPY that Alan was our photographer for our elopement! We just got our photos in and I am absolutely thrilled to say that they turned out PHENOMENAL! Alan has the ability to capture the MAGIC in every moment and it really shows in all of our BEAUTIFUL photos. During the ceremony, Alan made sure to snap the perfect moments. Afterwards, he really helped us pose beautifully together around the best areas in nature. Alan is so easy to work with and our pictures will forever be in our memories. His experience is unparalleled to others out there in the photography industry. He will take absolute good care of you and your loved ones during your photoshoot. For any occasion you may have, don't settle for less when you can hire Alan as one of the very BEST photographers! We Love You Alan!

Sent on 02/11/2019
  • Mrs. D

Jennifer · Married on 10/19/2018

A day to remember

Simply Perfect Images was the best decision by far. He was the first vendor to reach out to us and completely brought our vision for our Big Day to reality. It was super easy to communicate, Alan the photographer was on time and made us feel comfortable. The results were so beautiful that I literally cried like a baby the first time I viewed them. I am still over the top obsessed with all the photos. He also worked with us financially with payment options. That was a day that will never be forgotten and I do owe it to Simply Perfect Images.

Simply Perfect Images 15
    Simply Perfect Images 16
    Simply Perfect Images 17
    Sent on 11/02/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2018

Excellent Photographer!

We found Alan and his team at the Bridal World Expo and couldn't be any happier that we did! He was so great to work with and the photos from both our wedding and engagement shoot turned out perfectly! Alan was great in making us comfortable with the process and he was very attentive to what we were looking for in terms of style. He also regularly checked in with us regarding the wedding planning process which was so helpful and kept us from getting overwhelmed. Short story - my husband and I both highly recommend Alan and his team!!

Sent on 10/12/2019

Tara · Married on 10/06/2018

A gifted photographer

We couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our wedding! The moment we met Alan we knew he was going to be professional,  personable and perfect for our special day.  We filled out a detailed questionnaire before the wedding.  He was able to gather information about us and our guests to prioritize what would be most important to us. We had a small intimate wedding that was planned within a month.  It was definitely stressful and hard to think of everything that needed to be done.  It was so nice that we didn't have to worry about the photography part of the wedding.  After receiving the photos, we were so happy with the results! The moments he captured were magical and brought tears of joy to the two of us!

Simply Perfect Images 18
    Simply Perfect Images 19
    Simply Perfect Images 20
    Sent on 09/25/2019

Amelie · Married on 08/18/2018

Their name says it all: Simply Perfect!

If you are reading this, you are probably looking for a photographer for your wedding. Stop searching right now and book Simply Perfect Images!!!! Best decision you'll make!! Our experience with this company was perfect from A to Z.

Customer service: All my communications prior to and after the wedding were with Alan (phone, e-mail). He is so kind and so responsive. Any questions I had, he would get back to me within an hour or so. I really appreciated the 5 star service we got, we always felt like we were the most important people :) Also, their online platform for invoicing and making payments is super convenient and very easy to use.

The day of: Andrew was our photographer at our wedding. Just like Alan, Andrew was so kind with us and all of our guests. He really had some great ideas for the pictures with our parents, bridal party and even just the 2 of us (we are both shy in front of a camera and usually not super natural, but he really helped us feel comfortable). So professional! Thank you so much Andrew!

The pictures: our full package was delivered right within the timeline they had promised us, which was about 8 weeks after the wedding. We got over 500 pictures and they are GORGEOUS!!! I keep getting comments from many people that these are the most beautiful wedding pictures they've seen. So many great memories that will last forever.

From the bottom of our hearts, my husband Mirko and I would like to thank Simply Perfect Images for everything! You are the best!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Megan Hagmann · Married on 06/30/2018

Wedding day

Simply Perfect Images did an amazing job capturing all the moments and emotions of our wedding day. Alan was easy to work with and the quality of photos are excellent.

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 06/10/2018

Couldn't be happier!

Alan is absolutely wonderful! He met with my husband and I a couple times before the wedding and got a good sense of what we wanted on our wedding day. He even met us at the venue (a country club) and toured the grounds so he knew where to shoot the day of. He really took time to get to know us. He was so kind and patient the day of the wedding. He didn't make us feel rushed, but he also didn't make us feel like we were keeping our guests waiting. He had the perfect mix of detailed images, posed images, and candid shots. We are so happy! Thank you, Alan!

Simply Perfect Images 21
    Simply Perfect Images 22
    Simply Perfect Images 23
    Sent on 10/15/2018

Nicole · Married on 05/20/2018

Alan was absolutely amazing to work with. Our venue was a location he had never shot before, and within minutes of doing a walk through, he was already brainstorming and developing a vision. He is very creative and has a real eye for setting up the perfect composition for each photo. He is experienced and professional, combined with a genuine passion and enthusiasm for his craft which comes through in his work. Before our wedding, he made sure he was prepared by getting all the information he needed regarding the timeline, key players, and a list of shots we wanted. The day of, he made sure he got everything on our shot list, plus so many more. He even showed us a couple of previews, and we couldn’t have been more thrilled! He also did a great job of getting the candid shots without feeling intrusive on the flow of events. He was the perfect teammate to have in our corner, capturing all of our special moments. Your search for a photographer is over- hire him!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Candace · Married on 04/21/2018

This company was absolutely amazing. They have made our wedding photos extra special. The quality of the photos are phenomenal.

Simply Perfect Images 24