Simply Perfect Events Jamaica Reviews

Simply Perfect Events Jamaica 7
  • Kerry-Anne

Kerry-Anne Smith · Married on 08/17/2019

Awesome Professional!

Simply Perfect Events boasts a high level of professionalism and creativity that blew ours minds. They captured our every thought and brought them to life.

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Ahkeel

Ahkeel Parkinson · Married on 07/20/2019

Beyond Expectations

Even when things were last minute on our side, Simply Perfect Events went above and beyond to create an evening of elegance, beauty and family experience. I thoroughly enjoyed my wedding and I am greatly pleased. I am just the groom and my bride enjoyed it even more. Much respect and appreciation to this phenomenal business.

Sent on 08/29/2019
    Simply Perfect Events Jamaica 8
  • Sachel

Sachel Christian · Married on 02/09/2019

OUR Wedding decor guy who turns out to be a simply perfect wedding planner.

SPEJ was fantastic. Working with them was one of the least stressful experiences of planning a wedding because they do such great work. While we requested their decor services, turns out they gave more than what we bargained for. They listened to our plans and gave suggestions on how we could perfectly execute our dream day. We absolutely loved the decor, everything was spot on and the help received with the wedding party perfected our day.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Jody-Ann Moulton-Scarlett · Married on 05/12/2018

May 12, 2018 Wedding

We found out about Simply Perfect Events from our coordinator and we're so happy we did! They were so perfect for us. We were truly impressed from our menu tasting right up to our wedding day. Our guests were still raving about our decor and food months after our wedding. We don't see any other vendor who would have been perfect for us like the team at Simply Perfect Events.

Sent on 09/26/2019
    Simply Perfect Events Jamaica 9
    Simply Perfect Events Jamaica 10
    Simply Perfect Events Jamaica 11

Nikolai-Andre · Married on 01/20/2018

Andre personally took time to answer my questions, give suggestions, monitor our preparations, and make sure everything was on point for the day. Then he came in and worked assiduously to pull everything together for a gorgeous setup. My wife was so pleased.

Sent on 02/13/2018
    Simply Perfect Events Jamaica 12

Simone · Married on 11/11/2017

The day every bride dreams of and every groom hopes will run speedily came and went and we are super delighted with the result of perfection from Simply Perfect Events! The decor was aaaaamaazing and captured our vision to the TTTT! Our food and music wedding theme was expertly captured in the floral arrangement and center pieces. The colour theme was incorporated in a fun way, just simple and elegant! Mr CEO Andre even challenged us to dream big and worked with our out of the box ideas. We are happyand ready to work with Simply Perfect Events again! We definitely recommend!

Love,

Simply Perfect Events Jamaica 17
    Simply Perfect Events Jamaica 18
    Simply Perfect Events Jamaica 19

Sharon · Married on 10/28/2017

Simply Perfect lived up to our expectations and even exceeded them...the setting of our wedding was exquisite...

David · Married on 10/13/2017

Excellent work, great communication and they make you feel safe with your event in their hands. I would recommend them to the world if I could. Quality at its best!

Samantha · Married on 07/30/2017

It was great I had no problem at all

Sent on 11/18/2017
    Simply Perfect Events Jamaica 25
    Simply Perfect Events Jamaica 26
    Simply Perfect Events Jamaica 27

Stephen · Married on 06/17/2017

Excellent service for my wedding. The communication and flexibility was unmatched. Rain fell on the day and at the last moment the entire set up was revised and in my estimation was even more magnificent than the original idea. Would definitely do business again with Simply Perfect.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Alecia · Married on 05/06/2017

He went above and beyond to have my vision come to life with some suggestions that made it extra ordinary. My attendees kept talking about the decor, even weeks after the event they were still asking about who did it and even used Andre’s services

Simply Perfect Events Jamaica 28
    Simply Perfect Events Jamaica 29

Ann · Married on 10/01/2016

Mr Whittaker, "owned" my event and I really appreciated him doing all of the leg work for me and my family. I was out of the country and he called me, emailed me, constantly kept in touch with me, to ensure me that everything was going well. He literally took care of the venue and food for my event. He stayed within budget (spent our money very well), gave great suggestions on how to make the event a success. On the day of the event he still managed to make himself available to walk around and serve our guests at the family table. The food was delicious and well proportioned, everyone was satisfied. The servers were also professional and well trained. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Roger · Married on 08/20/2016

Quality, Service & Professionalism doesn't get much better than Simply Perfect Events. Their efficient and friendly team is guaranteed to make your day even more special than you imagined, just as they did mine. You won't regret it !

Sent on 11/18/2016

Jodi · Married on 08/08/2016

Simply Perfect Events provide a reliable, timely and dependable service. The customer service when planning an event with them is unbeatable with the coordinator helping you to get most value for your money while providing a great product. The product provided whether it is decor or lighting is excellent turning ordinary into extraordinary. I can't imagine how my wedding would have turned out without the expertise of Simply Perfect Events.

Sent on 12/18/2016

Ryan · Married on 09/27/2015

Great service at affordable price and it looked awesome

Sent on 11/16/2016

Creativity unmatched! Friendly and still very professional. The perfect choice if you know exactly what you want and also if you're a little undecided. I was blown away by their work on my special day! Exactly what I wanted and more! Thank you guys so much!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Gia · Married on 11/06/2012

Great vendor! I just told them the feel of the day and the colors, and my family was blown away!

Kacy · Married on 12/19/2015

Go ahead and book! Simply Perfect Events really did their best to make my wedding a memorable event. My guests complimented the live band for the lovely singing and music. I only wish I had used SPE for the entire wedding :)

Lori · Married on 11/18/2017

Planning a destination wedding is never easy but putting this important day in the more than capable hands of the Simply Perfect team was my best decision yet! They took care of all of my concerns and helped to put me at ease leading up to my wedding day. They were able to make my vision a beautiful reality and it was indeed a simply perfect day!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Raph · Married on 06/20/2015

Overall the service was on point. They were easy to work with, knowledgeable and quite experienced which took alot of pressure off of us. Once we met and discussed what we wanted, they made it happen exactly as envisioned, on time and within budget. Our wedding decor got lots of compliments and most importantly my wife was very happy.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Andre · Married on 11/29/2014

Did great!Very creative and accommodating, which was an essential component of any couple preparing for their wedding day.

Sent on 11/17/2016

Charmian-Marie · Married on 07/27/2019

BeedleJoy 2019

My husband and I are truly happy about the fact that we chose Simply Perfect Events for our special day. We selected a beach venue for both ceremony and reception and decided to forego what the venue offered as decor because we were confident in what SPE could deliver. And deliver they did. Our day was the perfect balance between romantic adoration and whimsical beach bliss and SPE’s charming elements helped to definitely facilitate that. We are especially grateful for our unique arch! He also did my bouquet! Which was EVERYTHING! All that to say. SPE is definitely the versatile, authentic, unique and creative vendor that you want on your wedding day. Thank you so very much.

Sent on 09/12/2019
    Simply Perfect Events Jamaica 30
    Simply Perfect Events Jamaica 31
    Simply Perfect Events Jamaica 32
    Simply Perfect Events Jamaica 33

Schauna-Gaye · Married on 10/07/2017

Simply perfect events helped make my wedding day comfortable and a memorable one. They helped in a situation where decorating became an emergency. Really appreciate the input. That made me so happy.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Chris · Married on 11/26/2016

I would recommend Simply Perfect Events any day of the week. They did a great job with our wedding and the decor definitely surpassed our expectations and my wife was happy. Our setting was most elegant and pristine.

Sent on 04/04/2017

Juanita · Married on 08/06/2014

4.2

I would say that 'you are in good hands' and that you will be handle with great professionalism, and you will be pleased. Simply perfect event will even help you to know what you want, catering to your personality and personal preferences.

Sent on 11/19/2016