26 Reviews for Simply Perfect Ceremonies

Licensed (3)
Single Religion (1)
Vow Renewal (1)
26 Simply Perfect Ceremonies Reviews

Debbie blew our expectations out of the water!! She provided the exact ceremony my wife and I wanted. She was very attentive to our needs and provided exceptionally useful suggestions that we felt were extremely helpful. We simply couldn’t have asked for a better officiant. She was very professional and did everything she could to make our day special for us and our family. I just want to thank her for everything and I highly recommend her to absolutely anyone looking for an officiant!

Profile Picture Benjamin, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Debbie was wonderful in helping us plan and get through our wedding rehearsal and ceremony and had a lot of helpful suggestions. Our wedding was outside in a rather remote but beautiful wooded area which didn’t bother her at all and she did a great job with our ceremony. She was very friendly and easy to work with and made our day special. Five stars all the way!

Profile Picture Chris, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Debbie was AMAZING! We had a monster mash themed wedding and she totally got into it with us and we all had lots of fun. She really helped get the ceremony perfect and eased our minds about everything.

Profile Picture Sarah, 2/13/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Debbie is absolutely amazing! My husband and I are very happy with everything she did for us and we highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Teresa, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Debbie was a fantastic officiate for my intimate backyard wedding. She was very supportive of customizing our ceremony and provided suggestions to help with the overall direction and flow. I greatly appreciate the time she took to discuss the vision of the ceremony and her flexibility with the unknowns of working with my family full of younger children. I highly recommend her as a very organized professional who obviously greatly enjoys supporting the special day for any couple.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Vow Renewal

Debbie lived up to her name - our ceremony was 'Simply Perfect"! She made the process simple and helped us throughout. She managed our wedding party and our ceremony was absolutely beautiful. If you are looking for someone who will give you guidance, but encourage you to personalize, give Debbie a call.

Profile Picture Lily, 10/13/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Debbie was so professional and friendly!!!

Profile Picture Melina , 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had a great experience! Thanks again!

Profile Picture Tara, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Debbie was so helpful with every aspect of our wedding .
So easy going and professional .
She really went above and beyond what I expected .
Booking everything from the UK was quite daunting but she helped answer every question and really put us at ease .

I cannot recommend her high enough

Profile Picture Darrell, 6/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My husband and I were having our wedding at Disney World and needed an officiant because they do not supply one. I found Debbie on Weddingwire and she was quick to respond regarding my inquiry. Debbie also called me and we spoke for quite some time and at that moment I knew she would be perfect for our wedding. She was accessible throughout the entire process. She was also extremely flexible with the format for our wedding (which was small and consisted of five people plus the bride and groom). We wanted something simple yet elegant and Debbie definitely delivered. We would highly recommend Debbie to anyone seeking a wedding officiant.

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/4/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious

Debbie was so amazing, she helped to create the perfect ceremony, and gave us some amazing ideas that without her we would have never thought of. If I could rate 100 stars I would.

Profile Picture Christina , 5/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Debbie was so pleasant and friendly really made us feel at ease. She was professional and really helpful highly recommended!

Profile Picture Julie, 4/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Debbie is the best wedding officiant!! She made our day extra special by guiding us through our wedding ceremony process. I definitely recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Ana, 3/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She was wonderful in every way possible! She sat down with us, listened to our story, got to know us, and made sure she included everything that we want to make it the perfect ceremony. She even included a few ideas herself to make the ceremony even more sentimental and meaningful than we had originally planned. It was the ceremony of our dreams, thanks to Debbie. I highly recommend her service!

Profile Picture Kayla, 3/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Debbie is amazing! Soft spoken and to the point! She'll provide you with a book of ideas to pick from, you can highlight and cut out parts
of the ceremony you prefer. She'll meet with you to get a feel of what you want and once that's done you're literally all set! She also handles
the mailing of the marriage license! I noticed not many officiants do that anymore.

Profile Picture Roxie, 2/28/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Single Religion, Customized Vows, Licensed

Debbie ensured that everything for our wedding was perfect. She worked with us as much as we wanted and went over the text of our ceremony multiple times with us to ensure that we were happy with it. She was always easy to communicate with and replied quickly to texts or email and always worked around our busy schedules to ensure that everything was perfect. I would highly recommend her to any other couples preparing a wedding and hope you find her as amazing as she was for us!

Profile Picture Kevin, 12/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Debbie was recommended by our Day of Coordinator and we were were very happy we chose her. She met with us before we signed the contract to help us feel comfortable, helped us create a beautiful ceremony and was a great officiant.

Profile Picture Lien, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

We loved having Debbie/Simply Perfect Ceremonies conduct our wedding. She was very helpful with pointing us in the right direction but still allowed us to do what we wanted and make our ceremony our own. We couldn't have asked for a better officiant. We both highly recommend her services to anyone out there.

Profile Picture User7347421, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

When my husband and I met with Debbie I could immediately tell she was going to be the one to marry us! She has a great personality and was very confident about the whole process, which made me breath a sigh of relief! She is very fast at returning emails and the day of the wedding she was very early and prepared! Wonderful officiant! I would most definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Tess, 2/27/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

She was very sweet and accommodating. She seemed a little nervous during the ceremony, but it was still very nice.

Profile Picture User7234058, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We arranged our ceremony from the UK and it was every bit as perfect as we could have imagined. Debbie advised and supported us through each step and made the ceremony planning so easy, yet very personal. Debbie took time to ensure all our arrangements were right and the wedding day was simply amazing. I would highly recommend Debbie to anyone thinking of getting married in Florida.

Profile Picture Valda, 10/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Debbie listened to us from the get-go and was amazing. She was beyond professional and made our ceremony unique and beautiful. I wouldn't have had it done any other way and by any other person. It was amazing and she became family and still is.

Profile Picture Deborah, 5/11/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Everything was amazing. Services were great! You were so sweet and accommodating. Only wish was that the rehearsal fee would be included.

Profile Picture Robin, 6/16/17, 2 Reviews
4.7

Debbie was amazing. I was an out-of-town bride and Debbie was willing to communicate via text, phone, and email. I really like that she provides the bride and groom with a kit that allows us to design our ceremony, so we can add as much or as little religion as we liked. It also allowed us to personalize our ceremony in a way that made sense to us. She helped us with figuring our applying for our marriage license and filed our final paperwork.

Profile Picture Sasha, 10/14/17, 7 Reviews