Simply Love Films Reviews

6 | Appleton, WI

6 Reviews for Simply Love Films

Lauren · Married on 07/20/2019

Best videographer team in the industry!!!

Josh and his team were an absolute dream to work with. They were so fun and kind, they made sure to capture all of our most beautiful moments. Our guests couldn't stop talking about the same-day edit they showed at our reception! My husband and I were so happy with our choice in having them there for our day. They were experts at their craft and a truly wonderful group of guys. Thanks Josh and team!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • CeliacBride3

Audra · Married on 10/13/2018

I did not get to have them as my actual videographers, so this is a review of the pre-process. I contacted them and they responded with a day answering the questions I asked, including their pricing information. They are based out of Wisconsin, and our wedding is in Denver, CO, but they weren't going to charge for travel since they do so many weddings in Colorado (this could change so make sure to ask). After the first initial email exchange, they set-up a time to talk with me over the phone since I was located out of state. I spoke to Josh, one of the owners, and he walked me through their process. He asked if I had any questions and tried to ensure that I understood everything they were doing for the wedding. I had an odd request, to do a sort of wedding guest interview thing. He was more than willing to work with me and incorporate that into their services, even though it wasn't something they normally do. They also offer this amazing service where they make a quick edit and produce a short same-day video, that they then can project on a screen during the reception for all your guests to see. I thought that was really unique and creative item! Personality wise, they were very friendly, easy-going and could make you laugh. This is very important as I do not relish the idea of being on video and I was worried about being awkward because I get nervous of the idea of being filmed. Josh and his team said they strive to make everyone feel at ease, which helps to get everyone acting natural. He followed up after the phone call, with additional information and a contract, and also sent a video link of a wedding they filmed at our venue. They adjusted the contract with additions and changes I had asked for, and gave me time to review with my family and my deployed fiance. They were really great throughout this whole process. Sadly, I can't use them because of a mix-up with family and who was doing what, so someone booked a different videographer. Oh wedding planning. lol

Sent on 06/03/2018

Katy · Married on 08/19/2017

Wow!!! The service that Simply Love provides is TOP notch! We worked with Dan and his team and they were fantastic! We didn't even know that they were there during our day! Our day of edit was so natural and loved by all of our guests! My family watches our day of video over and over again. If you are looking for an affordable, laid back, and fun videographer then look no more! You will not be disappointed with their work.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Alison · Married on 10/01/2016

Now that I’ve gotten both my trailer (~3 min) and my full length feature film (11-12 min) I need to reiterate that these guys are TOP NOTCH! Such impeccable quality of work and so professional… they made me feel like their only client and gave me such personalized attention, even months after my wedding while editing the final film with scrupulous detail.
    I am just so pleased and happy with the most beautiful shots they created...the angles, the perspectives, the colors, the emotion captured...I'm so thrilled and can't thank them enough for all their attention to detail and effort in filming that day!! Our photos were good, but these living images are infinitely superior. I’ve watched our wedding video dozens and times and it’s never grown old. I’ve had old friends and even coworkers contact me through facebook to say brought them to tears.
    This is by far THE BEST thing we spent money on for our wedding. The day was so overwhelming, racing by in a blur, (and after all that planning!) that I am so so grateful to have this video to linger on the moments of the day. I will cherish the magical recreation of our day forever and can’t wait to show it to our children someday.

Sent on 03/27/2017

Katie · Married on 10/11/2015

There are no words to express how AMAZING Josh and Dan were! Having randomly found them during a search, I ended up booking them even though I was getting married in CO and they were based out of WI. Their prices and quality of work far surpassed anything I could find, and when the big day came they did not disappoint. They were running around and had an amazing work ethic the whole day, not to mention they were extremely personable and easy to work with. The same day edit they produced was breathtaking, words cannot express how amazing it was to relive the beginning of our day at the reception. If I could give 10 stars to them I would. I am a very picky person and a perfectionist at that, and I can tell you I had ZERO complaints. I am so excited to see the end product. I promise if you book them you will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Lindsay · Married on 10/10/2015

It is hard to find the right words to describe how happy we are with our decision to have Simply Love Films film our wedding day. Mark and his Simply Love crew were absolutely wonderful to work with--they were professional, fun, discrete, and most of all captured some absolutely stunning footage from our day. We watched a lot of their previous work and read reviews before booking them for our wedding, so we already knew they were a great choice, but they honestly blew away our expectations with their same-day edit at our reception! The drone footage is especially stunning and unique, and our guests were raving about the video all night. We are thrilled to have a video that we will enjoy watching for years to come. We would highly recommend Simply Love to anyone getting married and will continue recommending them to anyone that we know personally.

Sent on 10/29/2015