Simply Kacie Photography Reviews

Simply Kacie Photography 6
Simply Kacie Photography 7

Dana DelleFemine · Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely amazing!

The very best! I can’t say enough about Kacie. She is absolutely the best photographer and even more so, the best kind of person. She’s so kind, humble, easygoing, talented, and hard working. Her work speaks for itself - it’s all so beautiful and you can see so easily how much time and effort she puts into each and every person, session, and photograph. All of mine and my husbands’ friends and family have asked where we found her and how lucky we are that she did our engagement pictures and wedding day photos! Everything turned out so beautiful; she blew away any expectations we had in mind! She is very patient and listens, all the while having a keen eye for beautiful pictures in areas and places you don’t see. Her and Jake even agreed to stay an extra hour on our wedding day - which was a long day for them both! We can hardly put into words how great she is and how we appreciate her hard and amazing work. I highly, highly recommend her to everyone and anyone! To speak even more about how generous she is, she made a donation after our wedding to a charity that means a lot to my husband and I since we made a donation as our wedding favors. The founders of the charity reached out to me and said how amazing that was of her!

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Simply Kacie Photography 18
    Simply Kacie Photography 19

Chelsea · Married on 05/26/2019

Phenomenal

Kacie is the absolute best! She went above and beyond for us!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Ashley · Married on 08/25/2018

Kacie has been taking pictures for my family since two weeks after my daughter was born in 2015! We have taken our fare share of different photo sessions since then and we always use Kacie! She is very professional, patient, kind, flexible and a very genuine and down to earth person. When my fiancé and I got engaged in July, I didn’t even look around for photographers. I immidately knew Kacie was our girl! I honesty couldn’t picture our big day without her! She’s become a great friend of our family and I promise you if Kacie’s takes photos as part of any special event in your life you will feel the same!

Simply Kacie Photography 20
    Simply Kacie Photography 21
    Simply Kacie Photography 22
    Simply Kacie Photography 23
    Simply Kacie Photography 24
    Simply Kacie Photography 25

Simply Kacie Photography's reply:

Awe Ashley! I absolutely adore working with you and your family! I am so grateful for the honor of watching your daughter grow and become the sweetest little girl! And I am beyond honored to also be able to capture your big day and all the love that you and Jeff share! We had a blast with the engagement sessions so I know the wedding will be nothing short of amazing! I can't wait for your perfect fairytale wedding day! Thank you so much for being one the best clients ever!

Amy · Married on 08/18/2018

Kacie was extremely easy to work with, and her work is amazing. Our photographs are beautiful, and I’m so happy we choose her. The value, professionalism and expertise was much appreciated, and I would highly recommend her for your wedding.

Sent on 03/09/2018
    Simply Kacie Photography 26
    Simply Kacie Photography 27
    Simply Kacie Photography 28

Simply Kacie Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! You and Joey were a breeze to work with! We are so honored that you picked Simply Kacie Photography to capture your big day! Thank you for the great review!

Lynne · Married on 10/14/2017

There are many things to worry about on a wedding day, but I didn’t have to worry about a thing when it came to our pictures. Kacie took care of everything! We LOVE our wedding photos!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Simply Kacie Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Lynne!! I loved being a part of your beautiful day! It was truly an honor working with you and your husband, Jordan!

Amanda · Married on 09/23/2017

Kacie did such an amazing job at capturing my wedding day! She captured all the important parts of day and the quality of her photos when we got them back was so good! She is such a nice woman to work with and I am so happy my and I chose her as our wedding photographer! :)

Sent on 03/07/2018
    Simply Kacie Photography 29
    Simply Kacie Photography 30
    Simply Kacie Photography 31
    Simply Kacie Photography 32
    Simply Kacie Photography 33
    Simply Kacie Photography 34

Simply Kacie Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda! I loved being a part of your big day! Everything was perfect! The emotion and love was undeniable! The way Chris looks at you it's easy to tell that you guys are meant to be! I am so honored to have captured all of that for your memories for a lifetime! Thank you again!
  • Amanda

Amanda D’Andrea · Married on 09/23/2017

She is absolutely wonderful and is so great at capturing the best moments

I had the privilege of having Kacie do my wedding photos and she did absolutely amazing! She captured so many beautiful moments at my wedding and I couldn’t have asked for anything better.

Sent on 07/09/2019

Kylie · Married on 09/03/2017

We used Simply Kacie Photography for our engagement and wedding photos and we couldn't be happier with our decision! Kacie made everything so simple and fun! Her packages were reasonable and customizable! She is super easy to work and get along with plus her pictures and eye for detail is amazing! Even my husband who dreads pictures left our engagement session and said he actually enjoyed it! For the wedding - she responded to my (continuous) emails right away and even did an onsite meeting/walkthrough at our venue with us! She was super helpful in the timing of the day and was prompt but through with all the photos we wanted. She was fantastic at wrangling all our groomsmen and getting them to look happy and uniform! I'm so happy with how our engagement pictures turned out and can not wait to see the rest of our wedding photos! They are memories we can treasure forever, thanks to Kacie! I highly recommend her to anyone! Thanks so much, Kacie!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Simply Kacie Photography's reply:

Kylie, where do I start?! You're Day was one I'll never forget! When I first met you and Josh I felt the instant connection and how we had the same vision for the curation of your big day! Everything was so perfectly and meticulously planned and arranged! To your stunning dress and shoes to die for to the glamorous, rustic ceremony with florals most brides dream about! I am so honored to have captured your Seven Springs fairytale wedding! Thank you so much for the amazing review!

Liz · Married on 10/08/2016

We loved working with Kacie & we loved her photos! She was able to help us with short notice and accommodated any/all photos that we asked. She also had great photo ideas that ended up as some of our favorites. Kacie is the bomb - always friendly and really cares about other people.

Simply Kacie Photography's reply:

Liz, it was such a pleasure working with you and Greg! Your day was magical! Everyone that was present could feel the love! I am so honored to have been apart of such a gorgeous celebration of marriage! Thank you so much for the review!

Ashleigh · Married on 08/01/2015

Kacie is simply the best. She is reliable, punctual, and professional. She made it easy for me and my husband to be comfortable while being photographed. Kacie understood the vibe I was going for for my wedding and brought props that we could use while being photographed. (Something I would have never thought of) Simply Kacie Photography is just simply the best!!

Simply Kacie Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Ashleigh!! It was my pleasure to capture such an incredible day! The details and uniqueness of your ceremony stood out! Your union ceremony of adding dirt from both of your childhood homes to the new tree you would plant together at your home with Andre was so beautiful and different! I can't express how grateful I am to have been apart of it all! Thanks again!!