Simply Events Reviews

21 | Raleigh, NC

21 Reviews for Simply Events

• Faith

Faith Brodie · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Excellent services for a great price!

Having a photo booth with props was the best decision I made and this vendor made everyone happy that they came! The customer service was excellent and the price could not be beat.

Latisha Turner · Married on 12/31/2019

Wedding coordinator for the #ShawTime wedding

Very professional and friendly. Beautiful chairs. Easy person to contact. Arrived ahead of schedule for drop off and on time for pick up. Great service provider!!

Sent on 01/02/2020

Jill · Married on 09/27/2019

I’ve known the owner of Simply Events for over 16 years! Great work ethic, reasonable prices, and professionalism are what you can expect when you book with Simply Events. I know that for my second time around I will turn to Simply Events to make my special day better than the first time!

Sent on 12/28/2017
  • Sharese

Sharese Jennings · Married on 08/27/2019

Something Blue, LLC.

It was a pleasure working with Kay, from Simply Events. She was responsive and very helpful with both of my events. I looking forward to working with Simply Events again in the future.

Sent on 12/31/2019

Aleisha Winn · Married on 08/19/2019

Throne Chair Rental

I rented the throne chair August 19, 2019 and was vwey pleased with the service. I received a text message when the chair was on the way ans when it was deleivered.I will definitely use them again!

Charity Gibson · Married on 07/20/2019

Throne Chair Rental

Good morning! I would like to speak on the experience with the company Throne Chair Rental. Great customer service, even received a text when the chair was on it's way and when it was delivered. Will definitely use them again.

Sent on 01/01/2020
  • Coletta

Coletta Edwards · Married on 06/22/2019

Simply amazing!

Kay was awesome! She would ALWAYS respond with quick and timely response via email or text message. She very flexible and willing to accommodate her customers needs.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Saniece · Married on 04/27/2019

Wonderful people to rent from

On time and very polite. Throne chairs was excellent condition.

Sent on 05/07/2019

Donald & Shelly · Married on 12/23/2018

DJ Service & Photo Booth

Simply Events did an outstanding job. They provided DJ and Photo Booth services during our wedding. The DJ stuck with our playlist and kept everything clean as promised. Everyone enjoyed the photo booth. Heck the adults were entertained by the photo booth more than the kids who attended. Kay and her team totally rocked. Highly RECOMMENDED

Sent on 12/31/2018

Claire · Married on 11/11/2018

Very easy to work with & guests enjoyed!

Really enjoyed having Simply Events at our wedding! The photo booth was a fun activity for our guests and the photo cards were lovely! They had an excellent selection of photo props, they were professional, and very easy to work with!

Tamara · Married on 11/03/2018

Expectations and More

Great company that was very accommodating in meeting our requests for our wedding reception.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Erica · Married on 10/14/2018

The best out there.

The best photo booth ever. It was a big hit at our wedding reception. Everyone had so much fun using it. I have recommended Simply Events to everyone. They provide the best experience you will ever ask for. Absolutely the best out there.

Sent on 05/05/2019

Jena · Married on 06/16/2018

Great vendor!

We had a photo booth from Simply Events. Our guests loved using the photo booth! We loved having the memories and photos! Simply Events were so easy to work with and answered every question we had. I highly recommend to anyone!!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Niko · Married on 06/14/2018

Wedding Event

The vendor was very nice and professional. She was there early to make sure she was set up properly before the wedding started. It was really nice to have our names and wedding date on the pictures. All of our friends and family loved it, I would love to have this vendor again at future events. Thanks for everything

Sent on 12/29/2018

Mallinda Johnson · Married on 05/19/2018

Fantastic!

Punctual, friendly, helpful ... Kay made the wedding fun and provided a wonderful service. The guests loved being able to get candid, wacky, and fun photos instantly!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Nakesha · Married on 04/21/2018

My husband and I booked Simply Events for our wedding back in April. We were very pleased with the service that DJ Barry and Simply Events provided. DJ Barry was very professional, responsive, punctual and accommodating to our needs for our wedding day. Simply Events had all my "Must haves" from monograms, slideshows to spotlighting. We also opted to have a photobooth. Our friends and families really enjoyed the photobooth and props. The photobooth was a great way to break the ice. DJ Barry did a great job playing a variety of music that kept everyone engaged and having a good time. You will not regret booking DJ Barry and Simply Events for your next event.

Sent on 08/29/2018

Pam · Married on 11/18/2017

My husband and I were very happy with Simply Events. They are extremely professional and easy to work with. Thank you guys for making our day awesome. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/25/2017

Kay · Married on 09/30/2017

I am so glad that I booked Simply Events photo booth for my sister's wedding reception! It was such a fun detail that guests of every age enjoyed. We had fun looking back at the photos and reliving parts of the reception. Most definitely appreciate having these fun photos to look back on for years to come!

Sent on 12/24/2017

Mary · Married on 08/20/2016

An awesome addition to my wedding! The service provided was just great, very friendly and helpful to my guests. Everyone spoke highly of the person manning the booth.

Sent on 12/24/2017
  • Wyl's Queen :)

Dwanda · Married on 09/28/2013

Little Prince Baby Shower

EXCEPTIONAL is probably an understatement for the staff of Simply Events! They came and sent up in excellence and made the room look completely different! Their quick response to request is outstanding! Definitely at the top of my favorite vendor list!!

Kamara · Married on 07/28/2018

Gray's wedding!

Our wedding guests loved the photobooth! We all had a good time and they were awesome to work with!