44 Reviews for Simply Entertaining

Stations (1)
Chairs (1)
Tables (1)
23 Simply Entertaining Reviews

I could not have put together my small wedding without Robin and her staff. She helped me in ways that i never expected and everything turned out beautifully. The food was beyond delicious.
Judy Pickett Field

Profile Picture Judy, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Unique Services (Other)

Robin and her team went above and beyond and made our little NYE wedding look like a top tier event! The food was amazing, traditional New Years fare with all our favorites. We also had a cheese table, oysters, and shrimp courtesy of Robin’s team. So many compliments from the guests, the food is what they truly remember, and we know they will!

Profile Picture Sara, 12/31/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations, Chairs, Tables, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American

Our wedding on July 29, 2017, was simply fantastic due to Simply Entertaining!! We could not have had such a wonderful wedding without Robin and her staff as well as her subcontractors. So professionally organized and arranged. The food was absolutely out of this world, wedding cake and cupcakes so delicious, and the gorgeous flowers. Great music supplied by Nate from Amplify Entertainment and photos by Terry Smith. Couldn't have asked for a better wedding!

Profile Picture Kathy, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, DJ, Flowers, Invitations, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

“Robyn and her team were great to work with. She always had ideas and suggestions for us, but never pushed her opinions on us. We put a lot of trust into her and she exceeded our expectations. I have been to plenty of weddings where the bride and groom are so busy trying to coordinate the details that they don't have the time or ability to relax. Our wedding day went off without a hitch and we were able to enjoy every moment of it because we knew that we had a great team taking care of everything.”

Profile Picture Allie, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, American, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Robin was AH-MAZING!!! From the food, decor and all the way down to her staff, her whole crew and way of doing things is top-notch! She did everything from beginning to end and I didn't have to worry about a thing! Not only is she incredible in what she does, she is caring and listens to each and every want you voice as the bride. She made my and my husbands special day the most magical day EVER! I would use her again and again when the opportunity arrives!!!

Profile Picture Ali, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Robin is an extremely creative person which allows for your wedding or event to be fun and beautiful. We were on the same page when immediately meeting each other and she knew the look I was trying to execute. The rehearsal dinner and the day of the wedding Robin and her crew readily handled any request. Thank you Simply Entertaining for planning one of favorite days!

Profile Picture Kaylee, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Robin and her staff were outstanding!! From the beginning I had it set in my mind that she would do everything and decorate the way she wanted. It turned out way beyond my imagination and made my day completely perfect! From the little details to the overall ambiance she completely knocked it out of the park! The food was to die for. Our friends and family are still raving about the filets. I'm so thankful Robin and her team orchestrated my wedding. I would highly recommend her!! I cannot say enough how much I loved everything.

Profile Picture User5543416, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Robin and her staff were amazing!!! She came highly recommended and did not disappoint! It was such a relief to know that we had someone with the expertise, professionalism, vision and flexibility to make this whole experience great!!! The day was perfect in large part due to Robin and her staff! Through this process Robin transitioned from not only being our "event planner" but to our friend. We are very grateful she was there to experience such a special moment in our lives.

Profile Picture Dustin, 5/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

When I saw our venue completely decorated my first question to Robin (after I gave her a HUGE hug) was, "How did you get into my head?"
To say that she understood and executed my vision is an understatement. After a few meetings and a handful of Pinterest photos, I turned things over to Robin. My family and friends were shocked because usually I am the one doing the party and event planning but I trusted Robin and her team completely. They are beyond talented, creative and detailed. My advise to any bride would be to allow them to do what they do best; don't micromanage and just let them amaze you. As a result, I was not only blown away by the food and the decor, I was easily the most relaxed person in the building....which is what every bride should be on her wedding day!
Thank you again, Robin. You and your team are now intricately woven into the memories of one of my best days ever.

Profile Picture Shannon, 3/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

I don't even know where to begin with thanking Robin and her team at Simply Entertaining. She coordinated my reception including rentals, decor and food and did a tremendous job. My wedding was so incredibly beautiful and exactly what I envisioned...actually, it was better than I envisioned. The food was great and everyone was coming up to me telling me how beautiful everything was. While Robin and I planned things out, I left a lot of decisions up to her and I highly recommend it. I totally trusted her and was able to not worry about the little details of the reception because I knew Robin would do a great job and she totally did! If I need a caterer in the future, she will be the only person that I will call. Seriously, if you are looking for your dream wedding at a reasonable price, call Simply Entertaining. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kasey, 3/7/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

I used Simply Entertaining for everything at our wedding! Food, full bar, wait staff, decor, coordinating and planning. I went into this experience with a vision that clicked with owner Robin Lewis. We automatically connected and our ideas bounced off each other's. We booked and started to plan with tons of time which left plenty of time for my mind to wander. There was never a time where Robin wouldn't take my call or schedule a time to meet. I felt 100% connected the day of and confident it would be amazing.
Just as I thought the food and decor was perfect! The event was everything I had wanted and more.
If I did it all over again I wouldn't change a thing! Especially Simply Entertaining!

The Hader's
Venue: The Space At Feather Oaks

Profile Picture Molly, 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Robin and her team at Simply Entertaining are Simply AMAZING! I met Robin after we had already selected the venue for our wedding (Capital City Country Club) and I really didn't think I needed an event planner. As panic was starting to set in, a coworker who also found, and loved, Robin suggested that I see if she was available even though we couldn't use their catering services (this time). I am so very grateful that she was available, because she took care of EVERYTHING. We came up with a general style and color scheme and she took it from there, including building a Chuppah! When I arrived at CCCC the day of the wedding, I was completely blown away with how beautiful everything was - the tables, the flowers, the Chuppah, everything! It may be difficult for some brides to understand how I could have delegated so much and it was a leap of faith. I had that much trust in her to deliver what she said she could and she did, and then some. Robin helped to make my one, and only, wedding day very special, I can't thank her enough, and I HIGHLY recommend her and her team for any event.

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Robin and the whole Simply Entertaining team were amazing to work with! Chef Billy did such a wonderful job on the food. We received multiple compliments from guests on the food. The gourmet mac and cheese was a HUGE hit!

My wedding exceeded my expectations! I would highly recommend Simply Entertaining for any event you are planning. They were so professional and personable.

Profile Picture Katie, 6/21/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Planning a wedding can be so incredibly stressful... unless you have Robin and the Simply Entertaining crew. I gave Robin a (very) rough idea of what I was going for and she took it from there. She calls herself a caterer, but she is so much more! Yes, she catered my wedding (and the food was sooo delicious! Thank you Chef Billy!!!) but she also took care of all the table and chair rentals, finding a musician for the ceremony, hiring a DJ, working with the florist, helping me keep my sanity, and so much more! I didn't have much to work with as far as budgets go, but Robin worked her magic and truly gave me the wedding of my dreams. Everything turned out so perfectly! She is so incredibly detail oriented, friendly, flexible and downright just a joy to work with. I don't even have the words to express how appreciative I am, or how lucky I was to have been able to book her. When you cry while writing a review, you know the vendor did a damn good job lol. Thank you, Robin, Chef Billy, and the SE Team. I seriously can't say it enough!

Profile Picture Kira, 5/31/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

My daughter and I immediately feel in love with Robin and her team. Unlike other wedding planners who charge a fee for meetings, Robin was always available in person and by phone. This was such a plus as there are so many questions that come up through out the year. My daughter's wedding was absolutely beautiful! Robin is creative and does not do cookie cutter events - every small detail was special. Because of Robin, I was able to relax and enjoy the day with my daughter and her bridesmaids!! Chef Billie - the food was great - we got so many compliments!! We will post pictures soon!! Tallahassee is lucky to have such an awesome event planner and caterer!!

Profile Picture Whitney , 5/25/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Invitations, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

I first met Robin 9 months ago when I began planning my wedding. She immediately stood out to me from other caterers because she was very respectful of my budget. Then after talking with her for some time I realized that she not only catered weddings, but coordinated weddings! Robin and the Simply Entertaining team were my sanity during the planning process and the big day. Robin has excellent taste, and with years in the industry wonderful professional contacts. I actually ended up letting her handle all my rentals, flowers, cake, food, ect. She even worked with vendors I hired separately to organize day of flow.
Well, before we knew it the big day rolled around and the forecast for our garden ceremony was looking very bleak. She organized a back up plan in no time. I think that's the thing I never thought about before my wedding, what if something doesn't go exactly to plan? Robin made my wedding the beautiful and fun day that it was. She knew exactly how to adapt to any situation and my wedding ended up going very smoothly (and outside). Essentially, Robin made my Pinterest come alive and all within my budget. I have never seen a more beautiful wedding, and it was mine because of her!
I wouldn't every consider another catering company. Simply Entertaining has it all; organization, experience, professionalism, great food, and a large array of services. I really cannot say enough about them! Their pricing is very reasonable, and they are always a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Hayley, 5/2/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

We originally contacted Robin from Simply Entertaining for some unique catering needs we had. We wanted a "sophisticated Mexican" menu, and found that a lot of caterers we talked to were not very creative or willing to deviate from their normal menus for us. Robin wowed us with her unique menu ideas, and told us about the other services she and her team could provide. She ended up coordinating our entire reception, and most of the ceremony details-- from flowers, to decorations, ceremony music, and setup. Robin took care of everything on the wedding day, and her team was extremely professional and attentive. There were a few minor hiccups, as with any large event, but the day was perfect for us, and we would use Simply Entertaining again in a second. We highly recommend Robin and her team!

Profile Picture Alexis, 2/8/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Robin and her crew were great! She did a beautiful job with the decor and with the food. She took a huge load off me so that I could enjoy the party. The flowers were very fresh and went with my desired color scheme, even though all she had to go on was a picture. The food was very good; everyone loved it and had plenty to eat.She was very thorough and her staff was very professional. I will use them again for my next event!

Profile Picture Judi, 5/11/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Everything turned out perfectly! There were several last minute changes due to the weather, but everything came together beautifully. The food was delicious and Robin really listened to me and incorporated all of my ideas and helped shape them into something more elegant. Chef Billy's gourmet mac n cheese was my favorite thing on the menu. Sharon honored the Groupon deal long after the expiration date and the invitations came in so quickly. I would absolutely recommend them to any bride and groom, you won't be disappointed. They will do as much or as little as you need done. The professionalism was impressive as well. We already had a few vendors and they worked very well with our picks.

Profile Picture Susan, 3/23/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

Due to the storm, nothing went according to plan, but the wedding was one of the most perfect I have ever seen. Robin & her staff had to resort to Plan C for the entire event; ceremony & reception. We had to move the ceremony indoors & use it for both ceremony & reception. Robin made it happen. During the planning process, we all felt "taken care of" by Robin and her staff. She has boundless creativity and energy. She will work with the vendors you choose in a very professional manner.

Profile Picture Christine, 3/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Simply Entertaining was spot on from the very first meeting. They made us feel welcome and comfortable every time we stopped by the shop. We were initially just looking for a caterer, and figured we could handle the rentals and decorations ourselves.
After talking with Robin, we were confident she could pull the whole reception together. Simply Entertaining did just that! The food was amazing, as many of our guests confirmed. Robin took our ideas and ran with them, and the atmosphere was perfect. We were able to enjoy ourselves without worrying about any of the details. Simply Entertaining went above and beyond or expectations!

Profile Picture Greg, 10/20/12, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Simply Entertaining was absolutely WONDERFUL! I am so happy we found them! After having an issue with our original caterer 6-8 weeks prior to my wedding we found Robin! I am SO pleased with everything from Simply Entertaining! Our food was AMAZING, Still warm when guests were eating, and I received SO many compliments from guests about it being the best food they have ever had at a wedding! The professionalism of the staff was great. I am SO pleased at everything and they went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for my wedding day! THANK YOU SO MUCH TO THE STAFF AT SIMPLY ENTERTAINING!!! :)

Profile Picture Brittani, 7/21/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Robin and her team were amazing. They provided my husband and I with a day that we will remember forever!

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/26/12, 1 Review