Simply Elegant Event Rentals Reviews

31 | Summerville, SC

31 Reviews for Simply Elegant Event Rentals

Kaitlyn Boyd · Married on 02/29/2020

Good Choice!

We used Simply Elegant to provide the tables, chairs, linens, etc. Every interaction we had with them was simple and easy, from the first phone call to the very end. Their set up and take down crew were great; they were friendly, prompt and got the job done. One of the set up guys even offered to help my aunt when she was struggling putting up some decorations. They are competitively priced and easy to work with. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 03/12/2020
  • Catjam

Cathy · Married on 10/27/2018

Above and Beyond

It was a pleasure renting chairs from this company. They were very professional and easy to work with so would highly recommend. When my wedding was rescheduled, because of Hurricane Florence, they were kindly reassuring with my reschedule date and everything went smoothly.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Alena · Married on 09/29/2018

Simply Elegant has many rental items for any occasion. Kim provided her services to us by letting us freely choose beautiful linens for our wedding. Simply Elegant has so many colors in linens, Kim helped us decide on what color would look best with our flowers. We ended up deciding on the Tan and Pink Ice color linens. The linens were durable and beautiful for the reception. Kim and her staffs were really kind and helpful when we stopped by the shop to say hello. We liked her customer service so much we rented tables and chairs from them for our rehearsal dinner. She made everything so smooth and stress free for us which we appreciate so much!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Erika · Married on 07/08/2017

This place has great stuff and the prices are not bad either. Easy pickup and returns! Would rent again for any future events.

Sent on 07/13/2017

Jennifer · Married on 06/28/2017

Delivery and pickup went smoothly. The team helped me complete my order (spoons and napkins--oh yea, we do need those!). We'd highly recommend this vendor!

Sent on 07/09/2017

Simply Elegant Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are honored to have been apart of your event, glad we could help! :)

Tracy · Married on 05/21/2017

So easy to work with and excellent items for rent. They arrived in plenty of time for set up and tear down. The crew was very friendly and helpful.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Stephanie · Married on 03/25/2017

Simply Elegant was so easy to work with. They have a nice showroom where you can see the items they have for rent. They communicate super fast, and it is easy to change/add to the things you want to rent. We needed a morning delivery and they were more than accommodating. Anything requiring tools, like the tents or farm house tables, they set up for you. I highly recommend!

Sent on 04/03/2017

Anjaly · Married on 11/06/2016

Great rental company that was recommended through my coordinator. Items were in great condition, delivered on time and picked up!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Amy · Married on 10/08/2016

We used Simply Elegant for our rentals for our October wedding. They were super accommodating,easy to work with and very affordable. They were able to deliver our items the day before the wedding so that we could get everything set up early and were very prompt with pickup. They also allowed me to make changes to our item numbers last minute after our wedding had to be rescheduled due to a hurricane. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Maja · Married on 10/01/2016

They are such pleasure to work with! Amazing people! They dropped off, installed things, and picked up inventory on time and without any problems. They have amazing and most affordable chandelier and they looked so amazing!

Sent on 12/14/2016

T · Married on 07/01/2016

Please do not hesitate to use Simply Elegant for your event! Kimberly was absolutely fantastic when I planned my daughter's wedding last summer. From taking the order, to delivery and pick up, everything was exactly as promised. She is professional and so sweet and accommodating, even when I had to make a small last minute change. Do yourself a favor and give Simply Elegant your business.

Sent on 02/07/2017

Kimberly and the staff at Simply Elegant were amazing! They worked with me multiple times throughout the year when I would change my mind about random details, and made anything I wanted seem possible! They executed my vision to a tea and my wedding space turned out exactly as I wanted it, both my ceremony and reception. I cant say enough good things about these ladies and hope every Charleston bride gets a chance to work with them!! -Rachel

Sent on 04/11/2016

Tenille · Married on 11/29/2015

Kimberly and the rest of the Simply Elegant Team were really amazing to work with! They provided everything for our wedding day from the chairs (which they let me switch out chair pad colors) to farm tables and round tables with linens to dishwater and all decor. They draped the interior of our venue with 2 huge 96 foot swags of fabric which was STUNNING! Outside we had a 60 foot tent with draping and 3 crystal chandeliers with one more chandelier strung between 2 trees over head for our ceremony spot. We made changes all the way up to the day before and they were so accommodating and made everything just perfect! With additional touches of a bench and accent pillows in our colors we really felt like they cared were were so thoughtful. They have everything you need for a beautiful wedding day.

Sent on 12/02/2015

Emily · Married on 07/20/2015

I booked Simply Elegant a mere five days before my wedding, and they were AMAZING. Responsive, reasonable, punctual, and professional. Could not have been better.

Sent on 08/21/2015

We used Simply Elegant for our cafe lighting & linen rentals for our 5/30/15 wedding at Pepper Plantation. I quoted a lot of different rental companies & they had the best pricing. Very responsive & easy vendor to work with!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Kristen · Married on 05/16/2015

So I never even thought about renting anything for my wedding but then I walked into their store and fell in love with everything! I had such a vintage wedding and they had the most perfect items to choose from that ranged from modern to vintage to anything in between. It was so affordable and if I ever need an event rental I am definitely going to them because they were just absolutely amazing. I cannot believe how great everything came together with the few things that I rented from them and like I said, SUPER AFFORDABLE AND TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Went into Simply Elegant last minute and got everything that I needed! They were very helpful and friendly.

Sent on 05/17/2015

Stephanie · Married on 05/09/2015

Loved the prices and the quality of all the tables, linens, and arch Simply Elegant Rentals provided for my wedding!

Sent on 07/18/2015

Christine · Married on 09/21/2014

Kim is amazing! I used her company for our tables, chairs, plates, etc. and I was very happy with her items. She was very helpful helping me with my ideas and bringing them together for a clear vision. She was easy to reach and checked in on a regular basis to make sure things were going fine and if anything needed to change. Her team set everything up to how we wanted it and it looked amazing! I just can't say enough great things about Kim! I am very happy we went with her and her company!

Sent on 10/09/2014

I used Simply Elegant for my 'rehearsal dinner' back yard BBQ, and for my wedding. For both events they were very professional. They were on time and everything was exactly as promised. The prices were reasonable. They were the only place that I found where I could rent vases and mirrors for my center pieces. Saved me a lot of money and what are you suppose to do with 25 vases and mirrors after the wedding? All the reservations were made with Kim and she was a delight to deal with.

Sent on 10/01/2014

Simply Elegant was friendly and professional from day 1. They are a budget friendly choice for the Charleston area. They provided excellent service and did a great job setting up the day of! I highly recommend them! :)

Sent on 05/23/2014

Hanna · Married on 04/27/2013

They did a great job working with my mom and I. Kim was a joy to work with and everyone there did an excellent job delivering and setting up everything at my mom's backyard for the rehearsal dinner and at the church/country club for ceremony & reception. I would highly recommend for any event!

Sent on 05/12/2013

Tony & Tara · Married on 10/13/2012

Kimbely is the BEST ever! I fell in love with this place the first time I walked in the door. Kimberly has such a gifted spirit. She was always a pleasure to work with. Always aswered any questions I had, was so polite and gave any suggestions to things I didnt think of. We couldnt have picked a better vendor for the rentals. Our wedding day was a success and we are glad we picked Simply Elegant for our rental supply needs. We will be back for sure for any of our future event rental needs! Thank you Kimberly :)

Sent on 11/28/2012

Danielle · Married on 05/11/2011

They had good prices on all there rental stuff. We rented 45 chairs and they made the arrangments in a week. We also rented a cupcake/cake stand. Fantastic service.

Sent on 06/15/2011

Ashley · Married on 04/05/2013

We loved our rental company. The owner was very flexible with our many changes and was also very positive! She was an excellent communicator as well! Only minor complaint would be when we had the item delivered to the venue, one guy was there to unload everything and expected my bridal party to help him unload. I would just recommend making sure he brought his own help. Other than that, definitely worth the value!

Sent on 05/03/2013