Simply Elegant Designs by Stephanie Reviews

15 | Champaign, IL

15 Reviews for Simply Elegant Designs by Stephanie

• Hannah

Hannah · Married on 09/01/2018

Stephanie was so wonderful in designing our Save The Dates! She talked us through every option available to us and told me about a ton of resources for invitations I had never even heard of before! She has amazingly fast turn around time and a ton of experience, she definitely knows the industry, and has an excellent eye for design and creating the exact (weird and specific) vision I had in mind. She took all of my vague theme ideas and turned them into a real and gorgeous product!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Laurie · Married on 04/22/2017

I had some very specific requests when I asked Stephanie to make my invitations and she went above and beyond to make my vision a reality, with high attention to both detail and quality. Stephanie is very talented and easy to work. My overall experience: FABULOUS!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Shelly · Married on 09/19/2015

Stephanie provided amazing custom service in a very timely manner.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Roopali · Married on 09/12/2015

Stephanie did an absolutely amazing job on our wedding invitations and RSVP cards. She takes a lot of pride in her work and she definitely went out of her way to make sure that we got exactly what we wanted. Not to mention that she took an extremely complicated order (230 invitations with 2 different designs) and completed it ahead of time and on budget! That is one of the things that amazed me most!

I can't say enough wonderful things about Simply Elegant Designs by Stephanie and I've already recommended Stephanie's invitation services to friends of mine! You won't get this quality for such an amazing price anywhere else!

Sent on 06/04/2012

Bella · Married on 08/22/2015

Stephanie was so great to work with! She did an amazing job on our invitations! She was really helpful with everything especially giving us different design options and always responded to emails quickly if we had any questions or if changes needed to be made. She had a fast turn around time and really has great quality work. We will definitely be working with her again in the future!!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Ashley · Married on 07/11/2015

My husband and I used Simply Elegant Designs by Stephanie for our shower invitations, wedding invitations, church programs, and table number designs. Stephanie went above and beyond to accommodate all of my ideas! Stephanie’s creative eye for design is second only to her unbeatable customer service. Stephanie created designs that looked even better than I could have imagined. She sent me samples of paper and ribbons for the invitations, so I could see how all the colors and textures complemented each other. Along with emailed proofs, I knew exactly what the finished product would look like. She was flexible with my schedule and always kept me on track for timelines. I was beyond thrilled with how everything came together, and strongly recommend Simply Elegant Designs by Stephanie to anyone looking for high quality custom invitations with excellent guidance and support throughout the process.

Sent on 11/18/2017

Maddie · Married on 11/16/2012

Stephanie did a wonderful job on our invitations! They were beautiful and we even has the scroll work on our invites incorporated on our wedding cake!

Sent on 07/03/2013

Sara · Married on 10/13/2012

Stephanie did an amazing job with our wedding invitations. After paging through countless sample invitation books at more traditional invitation vendors, we were unhappy what was available as it didn't seem to suit our taste. We reached out to Stephanie about making a custom design and she was timely and responsive from the start. She worked with us through multiple iterations of the design, always willing to accommodate every change we requested. She printed up a sample before making our order and it looked great! We were able to make a couple final changes after seeing the invitation in person. After the design was finalized we had the completed invitations in hand ahead of schedule! Needless to say we were excited to check something of the to-do list. We are so happy with how the invitations came out that we would definitely consider Stephanie for any other paper product needs (place cards, programs, etc). Look no further than Simply Elegant Designs for custom AND affordable wedding invitations.

Sent on 06/21/2012

C. · Married on 03/28/2012

Stephanie did an amazing job on our save-the dates, invitations, place cards and programs. All of her work is beautiful and unique. She is extremely professional and prompt with everything she does. I recommend her to everyone I know, for various occasions and will only go to her for any of my invite, etc., needs!

Sent on 02/01/2012

Julia · Married on 09/02/2011

Stephanie did a great job on our invitations! They were stunning and stayed within my budget. It was wonderful working with someone who really understood what I wanted.

Sent on 02/02/2012

Robyn · Married on 07/30/2011

Stephanie created the most beautiful invitations, RSVP cards, menu option cards, place cards, programs, and table markers for our wedding. She came up with a cohesive, elegant design that fit our unique event perfectly. We couldn't have received the same customized experience for such an affordable price anywhere else. Stephanie takes great pride in her work and it really shows in the final product. She was an absolute joy to work with and we couldn't be any happier with the results.

We would highly recommend Simply Elegant Designs by Stephanie to anyone who wants personalized invitations at an affordable cost.

Sent on 02/08/2012

Jamie · Married on 09/14/2008

You can’t go wrong choosing Stephanie. She is a one of a kind, lovely person to work with. You will enjoy the experience!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Dana · Married on 10/15/2016

Stephanie did the invitations for a baby shower I hosted, and they were amazing! She came up with something that fit the theme perfectly, and everything was completed quickly and professionally.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Natalie · Married on 06/19/2015

Stephanie was a pleasure to work with! She designed our wedding invitations, menus, program, and place cards. She was able to accommodate our desire to have a customized design that included the Chicago skyline (given that my husband proposed in downtown Chicago), and she even stuffed and sealed our invitations, making the process of sending out invitations a breeze! We even needed place cards at the last minute, and she was able to provide them! Overall, Stephanie was flexible, exceptionally priced, and extremely accommodating. We really appreciated her service.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Briana · Married on 04/19/2013

Stephanie did a wonderful job on my invites and was very flexible when I needed to make changes. She did a beautiful and timely job!

Sent on 04/22/2013