Simply Done Invites Reviews

Simply Done Invites 3
Simply Done Invites 4

Samantha Burke · Getting married on 06/06/2020

Wedding Invitations

I am beyond impressed with my invites! Bekah completely captured my venue, color scheme, and style and made the perfect invitations. I would highly recommend Simply Done. They have so many options to make your invitations unique!

Sent on 04/06/2019
    Simply Done Invites 5
  • Rachel

Rachel Park · Married on 10/19/2019

Simply Done, Done Right

Bekah's vision for our wedding was all we could ask for and more. She took our ideas and created a wonderful, cohesive design suite for us. We couldn't be happier with the product!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/05/2019

Bekah is wonderful

Bekah designed the most beautiful wedding invitations for us! She is creative and talented. She was such a pleasure to deal with and got everything finished well within our time frame!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Margaux Dring · Married on 09/28/2019

Excellent!

Fantastic creativity and hospitality.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Michelle Bronson · Married on 09/20/2019

Outstanding in every way.

I had a great experience working with Bekah on designing my wedding invitations. Very responsive and every detail was perfect.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Janice Moore · Married on 08/31/2019

Bekah is very talented and knowledgeable!

So glad I decided to go with Simply Done Invites! I could have never designed something so beautiful and elegant on my own!

Sent on 06/08/2019
    Simply Done Invites 6

Simply Done Invites's reply:

We loved working with you!!! Thanks so much for allowing us to be a part of your special day! Can't wait to see the pics!

Amanda Turner · Married on 08/06/2019

Amazing!

Bekah is absolutely amazing to work with and so very helpful and educated on what looks good what doesn't and so forth. She was very flexible with times to meet and truly guided me through all my decisions. The invitations turned out better than I could ever imagine. I was so pleased with her and Simply Done Invites

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • F

Frannie Larson · Married on 06/22/2019

Created Our Wedding Vision!!

I truly cannot recommend this company enough! We went in not knowing what direction we wanted when it came down to our invitations - Bekah took our rambling, unorganized thoughts and created an absolute dream! Thank you so much for giving us a product that I am over the moon excited to share with my closest friends and family XOXO !!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Jessica · Married on 05/18/2019

Bekah, was wonderful to work with! She truly captured my vision for our wedding stationary. She went above and beyond to make sure everything was in check for the wedding and even when there were problems she kept everything under control! So glad I decided to work with Simply Done.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Kristen Becker · Married on 05/11/2019

Wedding invites

I love my wedding invites.we are doing a destination wedding with a beach theme and she did a great job at bringing out the theme in our invites.

Sent on 01/18/2019

Clare Henson · Married on 04/13/2019

Easiest Part of Planning!

I can't say enough about our invitations and Bekah's whole process, she listened to all of our wants and totally achieved the look we were after. I had a really hard time sending them out, I wanted to keep them all to myself!

Sent on 02/11/2019
  • Clare

Clare Miller · Married on 04/13/2019

Personalized and Professional!

I can't say enough about our experience with Simply Done. Bekah and her team totally nailed the look we were wanting for our save the dates, invitations, and day of stationary that we had to come back for thank you notes! Professional, fast, and the best scheduling service, thank you for helping us make our vision a reality!

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Simply Done Invites 7

Samantha · Married on 12/15/2018

When I first started planning my wedding I was sure that I didn’t need fancy invitations! I really wanted to get some off a website and cut some cost. I figured people would throw them away; why waste the money. I started to get samples of some of the invitations on the online services. They were just so cheap looking and still spending at least 100-500 dollars. Feeling a little unsure my mom (who really wanted to the fancy invites ) pushed me to meet with Bekah! We met her at a wedding show and her work was beautiful! We had our first meeting and she showed me what we could do and told me we can make it affordable! She has so many options. I went a tad overboard and a tad over budget with my invitations! I am so happy that I did. They are stunning and unlike anything that I found online. I picked my invites up on Saturday September 29th! I love them! I can’t wait to sent them out! I suggest people who want to cut cost still make an appointment. She is pretty affordable and will work with you to make it beautiful at any price range. She is also honest about where you can cut cost. We are in the process of doing my day of stationary, and I just can’t wait to see everything together!

Sent on 10/02/2018
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle · Married on 11/03/2018

My invitations and save the dates turned out gorgeous! Bekah was able to create colors and designs that were unique to my wedding theme and even incorporated small details of things my fiancee and I hold dear and symbolic of our relationship. Very beautiful and high quality!

Sent on 08/13/2018
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 08/11/2018

Bekah is the BEST

Bekah really helped us with everything we needed! From save the dates, to invitations, to menus and so much more! Simply Done is where you need to go for your paper products! She helped us keep the budget low where we could and gave us enough options, but not too many... cause I’m a little indecisive. ;) we also tried vellum envelopes, which she hadn’t done before, and they turned out AMAZING!! We got so many compliments on our invites.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Alexandra · Married on 07/28/2018

The experience is in the name. Bekah made the process simple and seemless. Just from our first meeting, she immediately knew what our style was! It was almost as if she was able to see the image in my head. Our invitations are so personalized and special! We will cherish these for the rest of our lives! We couldn't have asked for better quality and service. Easily the best past of the wedding process!! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Caitlin · Married on 06/23/2018

I absolutely loved the process of getting to pick out and design all aspects of my save the dates, invites and day of materials. Everything turned out exactly as I wanted. It is so much easier to be able to work with someone like Bekah one on one versus trying to design something online. Futhermore the quality of the materials was so much better than other save the dates that I have gotten from people who have created them online. We received so many compliments from people on our save the dates and I know that our invites will receive the same feedback. I am very particular and Bekah was very accommodating and worked with me to create what I have always wanted- she also had excellent ideas such as custom wax seals, etc. that I would not have thought of, as well as helped with wording for invitations/info cards. Simply Done Invites is a business that I highly recommend!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Brittany · Married on 06/23/2018

My invites got such positive feedback! I couldn’t have been more happy with the process, the promptness and the quality of my invitations!

Sent on 04/06/2018

Sirena · Married on 06/09/2018

Efficiency, high quality, creative, excellent customer service.

Sent on 02/12/2018

Megan · Married on 05/26/2018

Bekah had the perfect plan for our invites! We had an idea of we wanted but she took it to a whole new level. She is super profressional and helps you plan out when each step should be completed. I can’t wait to share with family and friends the final product! A+ for Simply Done Invites!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Remonica · Married on 05/05/2018

Bekah was so professional. She was able to incorporate all of my ideas and was very patient. I really appreciate her craftiness and ability to add a little sparkle to my special day. I highly recommend.

Sent on 02/27/2018

Rachel · Married on 01/06/2018

Bekah did an amazing job with our wedding suite. From our save the dates and invitations to seating charts and programs, everything was perfectly designed and made to fit our wedding theme. We couldn’t have asked for more!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Rachel · Married on 01/06/2018

Bekah is wonderful! This business is something I didn’t know about when I started wedding planning and my Bekah at a bridal show. I was on board immediately. She designed everything from my save the dates to invitations to menu cards to seating charts. And everything had the same theme and looked perfect!! It was so great to have one person do everything and be able to create exactly what we were looking for!

Sent on 01/20/2018

Kelsey · Married on 11/11/2017

Bekah and her staff made my dream invitations become reality! Bekah is very knowledgeable and so friendly to work with! It was the easiest process in wedding planning thanks to Bekah! I can't wait to use her again!

Sent on 09/02/2017

Lisa · Married on 11/05/2017

Bekah was absolutely the easiest and best to work with. We ran several ideas past her and she came up with several concepts that were exactly what we could have imagined and it was so hard to choose!!! Bekah walked us through every step of choosing each detail and making sure it was what our hearts desired. Im so excited to send them out!!!

Sent on 08/25/2017