Simply Delicious by Hallmark Reviews

11 Reviews for Simply Delicious by Hallmark

• Brittani

Brittani C. · Married on 04/13/2019

Delicious!

Great Food! Easy to work with in conjunction with Station 67!

Sent on 04/20/2019

Amorette D. · Married on 02/23/2019

Absolutely lives up to the name!

The food was SO good! Every item on our menu has lots of flavor. We had steak, rigatoni with meatballs, salad, carrots, and skillet zucchini. Everything was great! Destiny was also very helpful with calculating exactly how much food we would need, without having too much extra left over. We would absolutely recommend Simply Delicious!

Sent on 03/10/2019

Heidi · Married on 04/28/2018

The food was delicious. They were very accommodating. It was the best price for the value and quality of the food. Diana was very nice and easy to work with. Best bang for your buck.?

Sent on 05/06/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 11/08/2014

Simply Delicious catered our recent 50th anniversary party at Grand Oaks Event Center and the food was wonderful. Thanks to all your staff for such a wonderful evening

Sent on 11/14/2014

Angela · Married on 08/24/2012

Food, staff and everything about them was amazing! They are all super nice and the food was so good! All of our guests loved it!

Sent on 09/27/2012

Heather · Married on 06/22/2012

The food was amazing and our cupcakes were out of this world. Thanks to Brian and his team for working so hard to make our wedding very special.

Sent on 07/06/2012
  • Brandi

Brandi · Married on 06/16/2012

OMG! The food was delicious! This company can cook for me anytime. They even packed up all the leftovers after the wedding and we got to enjoy them for several days after. I highly recommend the pork chops with dressing and the garlic mashed potatoes. I need the recipe!

Sent on 06/18/2013

Kellie · Married on 08/24/2013

Simply delicious was great to work with and I received may compliments on how tasty the food was. Bryan was great to work with and very professional. The only negative I have is my linens that I rented were not pressed. I was told they would be pressed that day and they were not. They gave them to me ahead of time which was super nice.Also, the main carter table did not match my colors they provided darker colors when I used more pastels. So it did not look right with my stuff. Other than that they did an excellent job and are easy to work with!!! Highly recommend the beef carving station and the potatoes the guests loved them.

Sent on 09/03/2013

Danna · Married on 07/27/2013

We had a great experience with them! They responded quickly and were very kind. They went above and beyond to make our reception perfect for us! They new exactly what to do and it looked beautiful! They are very flexible to your needs! The food was excellent and we received lots of compliments about it. I would highly recommend them for small or large weddings.

Sent on 08/06/2013

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/04/2014

They have delicious appetizers, which we ordered for the wedding. We did not order their dinner though. We had been to several other occasions where they were the caterer and were not impressed. I felt they had lacked flavor. Other than that their buffalo puffs are amazing and their appetizers are really good!!! If you are needing food catered for just appetizers I would recommend them :)

Sent on 08/11/2014
  • Karen

Karen S. · Getting married on 08/09/2021

1.0

Left us high and dry with 8 weeks till the wedding.

They backed out of my daughters wedding with under 8 weeks to. No explanation just sorry contact your venue and goodbye. They are not trust worthy. Do not hire them.

Sent on 08/27/2020