Simply Charming Cakes Reviews

Simply Charming Cakes 7
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 03/09/2019

Beautiful and delicious!!!

My first baker backed out less than 2 months before the wedding... Cheryl was aboutely amazing and the cakes were breathtaking and beyond delicious! She made my cake dreams come true!!!

Sent on 03/10/2019
    Simply Charming Cakes 9
    Simply Charming Cakes 10

Simply Charming Cakes's reply:

I am so thrilled that your were pleased! You were certainly easy to work with. The roses you brought to me to work with were beyond beautiful.
    Thank you again!
  • Lydia

Lydia · Married on 02/22/2019

Great service

The cake was very good. We planned our wedding from out of town so we didn’t even have a cake tasting but everything turned out great. She was very friendly.

Sent on 03/09/2019

Simply Charming Cakes's reply:

It can be difficult to plan as you did but I am glad I was able to help! It was funny because all the times I have been to your venue I didn't know there was a second building!
    Thank you!

Matthew Giovanoni · Married on 12/29/2018

Great Wedding Cake

Cheryl did the wedding cake for our wedding and it was beautiful. It tasted great and everyone really enjoyed it!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Amber Rucker · Married on 12/28/2018

A dream come true!

Cheryl’s very experienced with and a wealth of knowledge. She was able to take my thoughts and design my dream cake. Tasted over 20 plus cakes which were all so good. My cake was stunning, fast response and excellent follow through. My cake was not only beauty but tasted amazing with so many compliments. Thank you Cheryl for making my wedding night a dream come true!

Sent on 01/03/2019
    Simply Charming Cakes 11
    Simply Charming Cakes 12

Simply Charming Cakes's reply:

Amber than you so much! You were such a pleasure to work with!
    So glad that you were pleased with everything.

Karen · Married on 11/03/2018

Over many years we have appreciated and enjoyed delicious cakes for numerous occasions by Cheryl of Simply Charming Cakes. At a recent retirement event my son-in-law raved about the cake; in fact he kept saying he "knew" that cake and thought it awesome. In fact he did know the cake as it was the same as his wedding cake 24 years earlier. Cheryl has never disappointed us.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Karen,
    Thank you for the lovely review and note you sent! No I know who this review is from. You mistakenly put the wrong date and I didn't know. Again I thank you for the many years you and Gary have been customers and also friends!.

Brittany · Married on 09/08/2018

Have an open mind and give her room to be creative. It's so worth it! Both our bride and groomscakes were SO beautiful and deliciously amazing. Our wedding guests raved about them! They were more than perfect!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Simply Charming Cakes's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review. I am so glad you were pleased! The photos were beautiful!

Bridgette · Married on 07/15/2018

Absolutely beautiful and went above and beyond our expectations. Highly recommend for great tasting beautiful cakes.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Marion · Married on 07/07/2018

The cakes that Cheryl made for my son and daughter-in-law's post-wedding reception/dinner were beautiful! The chocolate fudge groom's cake and the butter/with pineapple filling bride's cake were very moist and delicious! We received many compliments on both cakes. The chocolate cake was completely consumed, but luckily, as I had hoped, we had some of the butter cake leftover to enjoy the next day. Thanks, Cheryl for the beautiful and delicious cakes!

Sent on 07/15/2018
    Simply Charming Cakes 13
    Simply Charming Cakes 14

Simply Charming Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful words! I had a bit of a problem in transport with the grooms but I worked on it on site. That is why the bottom tier was designed a bit different than expected. So glad you were still happy with it. Thank you again!

Steve & Nancy · Married on 03/10/2018

We had a short lead time for planning and Cheryl had a busy schedule, yet she did an outstanding job! Our cake was the centerpiece of our wedding table and our guests were all amazed at how wonderful it looked and tasted. Cheryl was and important part in making our wedding a huge success!

Sent on 06/13/2018
    Simply Charming Cakes 15
    Simply Charming Cakes 16

Simply Charming Cakes's reply:

It was a pleasure and honor to be able to do the cake for you!

cherise · Married on 12/09/2017

Cheryl, Has done many cakes for my family ranging from birthday to wedding cakes, and she has always done a great job! It has gotten to the point that everyone ask did you call Cheryl to see if she is available? I have been spoiled by how delicious her cakes are and her sugar flowers are so beautiful. She is simply the best!

Sent on 02/28/2017

Cheryl · Married on 11/11/2017

Beautiful very good tasting cakes. I highly recommend Simply Charming Cakes!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Bridget · Married on 11/11/2017

Cheryl was amazing with the help of designing our cake and helping us estimate how much cake we need for our wedding. The cakes are delicious! I always wanted a nice, pretty cake for my wedding but I also wanted it to taste delicious. Our cakes were a home run! Every one loved it and not to mentioned it was super moist. Simply Charming cakes has many flavors to choose from which is probably the hardest part choosing a flavor when all flavors are amazing. The price is great as well. Our family will be buying cakes from this vendor for all events.

Sent on 11/21/2017
    Simply Charming Cakes 17

Simply Charming Cakes's reply:

A Super thank you. First photo ever sent!
    I look forward to doing other occasions for you and your family!!!!

Sue · Married on 09/30/2017

Cheryl did a great job! Beautiful and delicious!
    Recommend highly!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Simply Charming Cakes's reply:

Thank you Sue! I am so glad everything worked as planned.

Ashley · Married on 09/23/2017

The BEST cake I've ever had! So many different options on cake flavors as well as fillings. It was super moist even after a week it still taste fresh. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Simply Charming Cakes's reply:

Thank you Ashley!! That is an endorsement to be proud of! I am so happy that you were pleased. Again, many thanks!
  • Katlyn

Katlyn · Married on 08/19/2017

This cake was the best cake I've had. Ms. Cherryl is so understaning and kind with everything I asked. Planning everything on my own was difficult but Ms. Cherryl made life so much easier.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Simply Charming Cakes's reply:

Thank you so Much! I am glad I was able to help you.
    Now that is over I can tell you that your flowers didn't come in, and I did a mad dash to find the right ones. I was very fortunate that I found the burgundy sprays!!! It all ended well....
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 06/03/2017

The cakes were delicious! It was so easy to order and everything was perfect on my wedding day. Thank you!!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Simply Charming Cakes's reply:

Thank you! It was my pleasure to be a part of your special day

Juliann · Married on 05/13/2017

Our wedding cake was delicious!! The presentation was amazing and everyone complimented how great it tasted. I definitely recommend Cheryl, she's very flexible and is great at what she does!!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Susan · Married on 04/23/2017

I highly recommend Simply Charming cakes to any bride and groom who are looking for a beautifully made AND great tasting cake. To be honest, her cakes were so good, it was difficult for us to narrow down what we wanted for our wedding cake, thus resulting in us ordering a 3rd sheet cake to be served at the reception. We are extremely happy with choosing Simply Charming Cakes for our wedding in Comfort Texas. Cheryl is a talented baker who is easy to work with and did a fantastic job with both the wedding cake and the grooms cake. It was nice not to have to worry about the cake on the day of the wedding because she delivered to our venue as well as set them up beautifully.

Sent on 05/20/2017

Susan,
    I do appreciate your thoughtful words! I enjoyed not only the making of your cakes but the delivery as I took a short time to visit Comfort after setting up the cakes! Best Wishes....

Bianca · Married on 04/07/2017

I never pictured my wedding cake so i went with a blank picture when i met with Cheryl. I told her how we didnt want anything over the top and simple. She did a fantastic job, the cake was moist, tasty, plus looked stunning. It was the wedding cake i never knew i wanted/needed. She is gifted. Thanks again Cheryl.

Sent on 04/13/2017

Simply Charming Cakes's reply:

You are very welcome! I am so happy that you were pleased and that all went well. Thank you for the fast review!

Cari · Married on 03/11/2017

Cakes were delicious! Cheryl was always available for any questions/concerns and the white chocolate raspberry was out of this world!!!
    Thank you, Cheryl!

Cari and Justin Brown

Sent on 05/14/2017

Beverly · Married on 07/22/2016

Cheryl,
    SIMPLY CHARMING! ! It stands true to its name. No other way to describe how delicious my cake was. All my guests expressed how good, moist and most of all how "beautiful" it was. Thank you for making my special day CHARMING!!
    Tim & Bev

Sent on 08/08/2016

Simply Charming Cakes's reply:

Thank you again for the kind note you sent me. I am so glad my cake added to your day!

Angie · Married on 05/28/2016

Cheryl made an absolutely amazing wedding cake for my daughter's wedding!! Even though we ordered twice as much as we needed, most of the cake was gone. People are still asking us who made the cake so they can contact her. It's hard to even put into words how difficult this cake was to make, but Cheryl accepted this extremely challenging cake and delivered a cake even more beautiful than we even imagined!! The hardest part is choosing which flavors to use because each one is just as good as the last and she has many, many choices!! I would not go anywhere else for your cake needs!!!!!! She is absolutely the BEST!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Angie,
    I know all this was a big undertaking for you but the room was beautiful. The cake seemed to match wonderfully. I had done this kind of work before but just not to this extent. I was happy and glad you were with the results. I booked another wedding already from guests of yours!
    I do thank you for taking the time to let me know how things went. Wishing you and your family all the best and hope to do business in the future.
  • F

Francesanne · Married on 05/14/2016

Simply Charming Cakes is wonderful to work with and very professional. She designed the EXACT cake we wanted, and her tasting was beyond our expectations, with more than a dozen different flavors to choose from! I have recommended her to friends, and will continue to do so. The cake was both beautiful and delicious!!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Simply Charming Cakes's reply:

I believe one of your guests booked with me within a day or so of your wedding! I do thank you for the compliments!

Ashley · Married on 04/30/2016

Better than I could have imagined!! From the cake tasting to the wedding and groom's cake, Cheryl was phenomenal! The cake tasted great; everyone was talking about it, even weeks after the wedding, especially the carrot cake. The wedding cake was beautifully done and very reasonably priced!
    -Ashley

Sent on 05/22/2016

Simply Charming Cakes's reply:

Thank you for the kind words...I love it when a bride is happy! That is my goal!