58 Reviews for Simply Charming Cakes

Private Tastings (5)
Cupcakes (2)
Custom Design (2)
58 Simply Charming Cakes Reviews

Cheryl, Has done many cakes for my family ranging from birthday to wedding cakes, and she has always done a great job! It has gotten to the point that everyone ask did you call Cheryl to see if she is available? I have been spoiled by how delicious her cakes are and her sugar flowers are so beautiful. She is simply the best!

Profile Picture cherise, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Beautiful very good tasting cakes. I highly recommend Simply Charming Cakes!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Private Tastings, Cakes, Groom's Cake

Cheryl did a great job! Beautiful and delicious!
Recommend highly!

Profile Picture Sue, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The BEST cake I've ever had! So many different options on cake flavors as well as fillings. It was super moist even after a week it still taste fresh. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/23/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake, Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands

This cake was the best cake I've had. Ms. Cherryl is so understaning and kind with everything I asked. Planning everything on my own was difficult but Ms. Cherryl made life so much easier.

Profile Picture Katlyn, 8/19/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Private Tastings, Cake Stands

The cakes were delicious! It was so easy to order and everything was perfect on my wedding day. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Private Tastings, Cakes, Cupcakes

Our wedding cake was delicious!! The presentation was amazing and everyone complimented how great it tasted. I definitely recommend Cheryl, she's very flexible and is great at what she does!!

Profile Picture Juliann, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I highly recommend Simply Charming cakes to any bride and groom who are looking for a beautifully made AND great tasting cake. To be honest, her cakes were so good, it was difficult for us to narrow down what we wanted for our wedding cake, thus resulting in us ordering a 3rd sheet cake to be served at the reception. We are extremely happy with choosing Simply Charming Cakes for our wedding in Comfort Texas. Cheryl is a talented baker who is easy to work with and did a fantastic job with both the wedding cake and the grooms cake. It was nice not to have to worry about the cake on the day of the wedding because she delivered to our venue as well as set them up beautifully.

Profile Picture Susan, 4/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I never pictured my wedding cake so i went with a blank picture when i met with Cheryl. I told her how we didnt want anything over the top and simple. She did a fantastic job, the cake was moist, tasty, plus looked stunning. It was the wedding cake i never knew i wanted/needed. She is gifted. Thanks again Cheryl.

Profile Picture Bianca, 4/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Cakes were delicious! Cheryl was always available for any questions/concerns and the white chocolate raspberry was out of this world!!!
Thank you, Cheryl!

Cari and Justin Brown

Profile Picture Cari, 3/11/17, 2 Reviews

Cheryl,
SIMPLY CHARMING! ! It stands true to its name. No other way to describe how delicious my cake was. All my guests expressed how good, moist and most of all how "beautiful" it was. Thank you for making my special day CHARMING!!
Tim & Bev

Profile Picture Beverly, 7/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Cheryl made an absolutely amazing wedding cake for my daughter's wedding!! Even though we ordered twice as much as we needed, most of the cake was gone. People are still asking us who made the cake so they can contact her. It's hard to even put into words how difficult this cake was to make, but Cheryl accepted this extremely challenging cake and delivered a cake even more beautiful than we even imagined!! The hardest part is choosing which flavors to use because each one is just as good as the last and she has many, many choices!! I would not go anywhere else for your cake needs!!!!!! She is absolutely the BEST!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Angie, 5/28/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Simply Charming Cakes is wonderful to work with and very professional. She designed the EXACT cake we wanted, and her tasting was beyond our expectations, with more than a dozen different flavors to choose from! I have recommended her to friends, and will continue to do so. The cake was both beautiful and delicious!!

Profile Picture Francesanne, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Better than I could have imagined!! From the cake tasting to the wedding and groom's cake, Cheryl was phenomenal! The cake tasted great; everyone was talking about it, even weeks after the wedding, especially the carrot cake. The wedding cake was beautifully done and very reasonably priced!
-Ashley

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/30/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Groom's Cake, Consultations, Delivery, Setup

We were very satified with the cake service provided by Simply Charming Cakes for my daughter's wedding in San Antonio. We ordered a 3 tiered round cake made of a raspberries filling and cream decorated with fresh flowers. She did a wonderful job with the cake and the decorations. The cake was beautiful and delicious. She was professional in every way in dealing with us; and the cost was very reasonable. The cake was delivered promptly at the venue even though it was quite a distance from her shop. I would recommend her cakes to any bride.

Profile Picture Mirta, 3/20/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Cakes

I highly recommend Cheryl for any of your cake needs! She did both our wedding and groom's cake and everyone loved both cakes! She is affordable, reliable, and dependable and we will definitely be using her again in the future! :-)

Profile Picture User6523080, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Cheryl made shopping for a cake very easy. She arranged a tasting at my convenience and was very flexible on the time and date. She let me share my ideas on what I wanted for a cake and matched with her knowledge she told me how big of a cake I would need to serve my guests. She didn't try to sell me on a larger cake. She had several flavors of cakes to choose from, which made it hard to decide what flavor. So since it was a smaller wedding we were only going to have two layers, so she said I could choose two different flavors which helped cover every ones taste. The cakes were very moist and full of flavor. She used real fruit filling that she made herself. It was the best wedding cake I had ever had. Since the wedding was out of town she packed the cake so I could travel with it. It was so well made that it made the trip with no problems, and all of the guests at the wedding loved the flavors and the design. They wanted to know where I had gotten it and wanted her contact information. I just want to thank Cheryl for helping make my Son's wedding so special. Any time I need a cake made for a special occasion I will definitely will call Simply Charming Cakes. I'm so glad a friend recommended Cheryl to me.

Profile Picture Kathy, 2/29/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Cakes, Cake Stands

I highly recommend Cheryl to anyone looking for an absolutely delicious cake for any occasion. Planning a wedding can be so overwhelming - especially when the bride and groom live in another state. She provided sound advice -- told us what size cake to order based on number of potential guests. The hardest part -- choosing a cake/filling as everyone we tried was delicious! We didn't have any cake leftover (which made me a little sad as I was hoping to have some the next day). Cheryl is so talented -- she made Sarah's vision a reality. It was perfect...more beautiful that we imagined.

Profile Picture Vicki, 2/20/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Cakes, Cake Stands

We loved working with Cheryl with Simply Charming Cakes. She was very responsive, to the point and informative about her services and prices. She was very affordable and gave us options to stay within our budget. We had a large wedding but did not want to spend a fortune on a cake, so we had her make a smaller wedding cake and have back up sheet cakes so everyone could have a piece. We had a lot of compliments and even our photographer who stated he never eats wedding cake said he had to try a piece! When we arrived at our reception, the cake was set up and looked gorgeous! Working with her was very easy and smooth! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Monica, 2/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We enjoyed the most beautiful Winter Wonderland themed 3 tiered cake adorned with sugar snowflakes. The cake was wonderfully decorated and simply delicious throughout. Not a slice left!

Profile Picture Shirley, 12/5/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Cakes, Delivery, Setup

Cheryl really knows the art of wedding cake making! She understands the customer and shares the best options for the cake decorations. She creates unique, tasty favors. We had so many compliments from our daughters wedding in May 2015 we can't count on our hands how many we received. People are still raving. We wer so glad we had more cakes Mae for the day after the wedding as all of the cake was gone. Yum!

Kudos to Cheryl for being so professional, trustworthy and talented in making beautiful, tasty cakes.

We will be sure to order more cakes from her in the future.

Sandy Hillard

Profile Picture Sandy, 5/23/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our wedding was nature themed and we wanted a white wedding cake with a tree of coral leaves going up th base. Cheryl took all our pictures and ideas and created a cake more elegant and beautiful than we had imagined ; not to mention delicious and more well priced than any if the other vendors we considered! She was professional, prompt and readily responsive. I definitely recommend her for anyvof your cake needs

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We had Cheryl make our wedding cake and a grooms cake and both were amazing! She also made a small cake for our ringbearer who turned 5 on our wedding day. She was very easy to deal with despite being 1800 miles from where we live. All cakes were beautiful and exactly like we requested and tasted as good as they looked. The hardest part was picking from the 16 flavors because they were all delicious. Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Hollie, 3/28/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Simply Charming Cakes did my daughter's Sweet Sixteen birthday cake and delivered it to our venue at Castle Avalon. It was set up and ready to go when we got there! It was gorgeous and tasted DELICIOUS! We've been using Simply Charming cakes since this daughter was christened, and we've never gotten anyone else to make our special cakes. You can't go wrong with Cheryl!

Profile Picture Adriane, 1/30/15, 1 Review