Simply Beautiful Stationery Reviews

6 | Baton Rouge, LA

6 Reviews for Simply Beautiful Stationery

From the wedding banner, to aisle runner, and cake decor this young lady is the best hands down.

• Brian and Katrina

Brian and Katrina · Married on 07/13/2013

I contacted Kiki to do our wedding invitations and she did a great job with them! I saw some invitations on her site, and wanted similar ones but I didn't see an exact one I liked. Kiki worked with me to customize it exactly the way we wanted it. After much discussion over email and some over phone, we had the invitations done the way we wanted. I kept asking Kiki to make multiple little changes so we could tweak the invitations to our preferences and she was flexible and accommodating. She was easy to work with, quick and efficient in product turn around, and she does overall great work. I would definitely recommend her to someone else!

Alicia · Married on 08/13/2011

Lakesa provided exceptional service and I highly recommend her for brides who are looking for invitations, wedding programs and/or accessories that are sure to Wow your guests!

erica · Married on 02/26/2011

LaKesha was great to work with. She was very helpful through out the whole process and her quality of work is exceptional. Kesha, also created a custome aisle runner and unity candles for my wedding that included our monogram we used on our wedding invitations. I loved working with Kesha and I will definitely refer her to others and use her in the future for other events and occasions.

• Ice Princess

Merqueldra · Married on 05/22/2010

My experience with Lakesha is very memorable. She is always available and flexable. I have found a new friend. She not only does what you ask her to do but she also offers advice. I like her very much. I can't wait until I have her to make my baby shower items!!! :) I recommend ALL brides to go with her!! Thank you Lakesha!!

Tammy · Married on 02/14/2009

I absolutely loved working with Lakesha at Simply Beautiful and would definitely recommend her services. She handled our save the dates, invitations, programs, thank you cards, favors and ceremony items (ring bearer and flower girl accessories, etc.) She is very friendly and always available to answer questions. Although she designed some custom invitations for my wedding, she had lots of beautiful invitations in her studio catalogs. Everyone absolutely loved our invitations and the service was unbeatable.