Simply Beautiful Flowers and Events Reviews

14 | Houston, TX

14 Reviews for Simply Beautiful Flowers and Events

Nancy · Married on 10/07/2016

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!! Flowers were so gorgeous and full. The vendor worked with our budget and delivered exactly what I wanted. The name of the company fits and is true....Simply Beautiful. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Cristan · Married on 08/20/2016

Our bouquets, boutonnière and corsages all looked amazing.

Sent on 08/29/2016

Nikki · Married on 11/07/2015

The flowers for my wedding came out gorgeous! When we first spoke with Alex I had no real idea of what I wanted. He was so patient and showed us flowers he did for other weddings and really took time to get an idea of what I did and did not like. Then he told me to just trust him and he would make my wedding beautiful. He did! It exceeded all of our expectations. I could not be happier!

Sent on 11/27/2015

Wow, wow, wow is all that I can say. Alex and his team went above and beyond our expectations for our wedding centerpieces, bouquets, and all other flower arrangements. They were absolutely stunning..definitely Pinterest worthy. :) I couldn't have been happier with the quality of service, professionalism, timeliness, and responsiveness of Simply Beautiful and the entire team. Our flowers were one of the best parts of my wedding day...the moment I say them set-up, I broke down in tears because of how beautiful they were. I will use Simply Beautiful for all my flower needs going forward. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Dana · Married on 08/15/2013

Alex (the owner) not only worked with me on the price when I told him I had a strict budget, but was also able to provide services VERY short notice (within a month of the wedding). Working with him and his employees was quick and painless. The flowers were also fantastic. I was actually surprised at the size of the bridal bouquet, since I hadn't paid that high a price for it and expected something much more simple. Great vendor, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/22/2013

Everyone at Simply Beautiful was very helpful. When they had questions they would call so I knew everything was going to be what I expected!

Sent on 05/08/2013

Alex and his staff were professional and completely dependable. The quality of the flower arrangements were supreme.

Sent on 09/19/2015

Releine · Married on 04/25/2015

BEAUTIFUL. After visiting our cake vendor, we saw their store and we were immediately assisted. Alex assisted us, he's very professional, knows his flowers, and really considers the bride's preferences and fits it into her budget. My bouquet, my 8 bridesmaids bouquets, and my throw bouquet were all delivered to the church. I was very pleased with my flowers. I highly recommend their services!

Sent on 06/25/2015
  • User4292037 · 2+ years ago

I really liked how everything turned out. I enjoyed comments on the decoration

Sent on 08/01/2014

Darryl · Married on 08/17/2013

3.5

I must say I love flowers and my mom used to be a wedding florist so I knew picking a florist would be difficult because we would both be very picky. I did not want my mom doing my flowers because I didn't want her worrying about that the day of the wedding. Even being so picky my bouquet was absolutely perfect and exactly as I had imagined. The flower arrangements at the church and reception were fabulous and I received so many compliments from family and friends. And most importantly, my mom was pleased. The owner of the shop, Alex, was very accommodating and made sure everything was right. He was even the one at the wedding and made sure everything was set up perfectly. I highly recommend them as your florist!

Sent on 08/28/2013

Ashley · Married on 01/31/2015

This florist was recommended to me by our wedding coordinator because they were basically right next door to our cake provider. We were able to get the basic idea for what I wanted at the wedding down pretty quickly at our first meeting. When it was time to come in for our second meeting, Alex was late and had to have another member of his team help us out. He was great, but he hadn't spoken with us previously and sort of had to ask the same questions over. My bouquet was much bigger than I was expecting! And the roses smelled SO good. I can't believe how heavy and beautiful they were. The boutineers were also gorgeous... I just can't complain about the flowers! The last small issue I had was that we ordered a flower cake topper that didn't make it onto the cake. :( I don't know if that was the wedding coordinator's team's fault or the florist, but it happened and boo. :( I feel like we got a lot for our money, though. Seriously... the roses. Wow!

Sent on 03/04/2015

2.5

I really enjoyed the overall job. I did not like that the owner forgot to put some things in the contract even though he said he did and we had to pay for them afterwards.everyone said our decorations were beautiful

Sent on 06/03/2014

Ashley · Married on 10/28/2016

3.0

We had Simply Beautiful Flowers do all of the bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres for our wedding. Everything turned out beautiful. Alex was very friendly and very accommodating with the budget and payments. Everything was top notch service until the day of the wedding. I had called 4 days prior to our wedding and discussed the time we needed our order ready for pickup as we were picking it up ourselves. My step Dad was picking up the flowers and arrived at the shop on time and our flower order wasn't complete. My step Dad had to wait 2 HOURS for the order to be completed. My step Dad was 3 hours late to our venue and our bridal party didn't have their bouquets or boutonnieres for wedding photos and it threw everything off schedule. Another thing is, the only reason I chose this vendor is because I had won $100 gift certificate at the Bridal Extravaganza. We originally were going to rent a chuppah from Simply Beautiful as well, but we had to downsize in order to stick to our budget and the owner wouldn't honor our $100 gift certificate even though we spent $800 in flowers. The flowers really do live up to the name. They are truly beautiful, but everyone was frustrated.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Justine · Married on 09/24/2016

2.4
      1.0
      1.5

Not what we expected.. the floral was pretty... Just wasn't what we wanted I thought we were all on the same page.
    Grooms was missing a flower.
    The Best Mans boutonniere was wrong color and was missing a flower.
    I sent a picture of how the flowers were suppose to be for the Brides and it was few flowers of what i wanted and mixed in with a bunch of other flowers I Did not want. Did not match the picture at all..
    I should have just went to H.E.B for the amount that we paid for.
    We already had to take off so many things and still had to pay so much.
    Also they were apparently Late.. everyone was asking me where the Florist was while I was trying to get ready.
    Like I said everything was Pretty... just not what we wanted.

Sent on 11/07/2016