Simple Wedding Day Reviews

Simple Wedding Day 5
Simple Wedding Day 6
Simple Wedding Day 7

Kate · Married on 08/07/2014

Rev. Benjy was wonderful. He was very helpful and responsive with the days leading up to our wedding. We live out of the state, so having someone in SC who knew the area was much needed. The ceremony was beautiful and family and friends said it was just awesome. Heartfelt and intimate.

Sent on 08/26/2014

Natalie · Married on 07/27/2014

Rev. Benjy was wonderful! He did a beautiful beach front ceremony and sand ceremony!

Sent on 09/07/2014

Ginny · Married on 07/19/2014

Rev. Benji Simmons is absolutely amazing! He has made our wedding ceremony absolutely beautiful and we couldn't be more pleased with how everything turned out! He made us feel at ease from the moment we met him and was absolutely wonderful to work with. Our ceremony was absolutely breathtaking. Thank you so much and I definitely recommend anyone that is looking to have the perfect ceremony, to hire him. God Bless xo

Sent on 07/21/2014

Jaime · Married on 07/07/2014

Rev. Benjy Simmons made our wedding day simply amazing! Thank you to his wife Renee for awesome pictures of the ceremony! The entire ceremony was everything I dreamed of...I highly recommend Simple Wedding Day!!!

Sent on 07/12/2014

Raquel · Married on 06/14/2014

So so so happy with all of the services provided by Rev. Benjy Simmons! He is very knowledgeable, professional and friendly!!! He shared with us a great deal of information in regard to time of day, lighting for the perfect sunset, and the change of the tides! Our beautiful small wedding would not have been possible without his wonderful services!

We are also extremely happy with the recommended photographer Randall Hill!
    Nick & Raquel McManus

Sent on 07/17/2014

Keith and Carol · Married on 06/04/2014

Simple Wedding Day is the place to go for your officiant needs. My husband and I were extremely pleased with the services we received from the officiant, Benjy Simmons. We had worked together since September, 2012 to put this event together offering guidance when needed. After 20 years of marriage and never renewing our vows before now, this event was very important to us and he allowed us to have the ceremony that we wanted. In addition, his wife, Renee, took absolutely spectacular pictures. He also provided a beautiful sand ceremony cylinder to remember our special day. I could not believe the services we received could be purchased for such a reasonable price. If you are in need of an officiant for your wedding day or vow renewal, I highly recommend Simple Wedding Day and officiant Benjy Simmons; his wife also takes wonderful pictures as I noted previously. He will NOT disappoint!! Thanks to you, Benjy and Renee, for giving us beautiful memories that we will never forget. It was a wonderful ceremony!!

Sent on 06/18/2014

Diane · Married on 05/30/2014

Rev. Benjy Simmons was professional, personal, and at times tastefully comical. Our wedding was held in the relaxed setting of my sisters condo in North Myrtle beach which made the ceremony very personal. We had about 40 guests witness our vows. I have been told by many of our guests even 6 months later that our wedding is one of the best weddings they have witnessed. Thank you Rev. Benjy Simmons.

Sent on 12/06/2014

Jennifer · Married on 05/22/2014

Rev. Benjy was awesome right from the start to finish. We had a very simple and intimate ceremony. It was on the beach and consisted of husband, self, and our two little shih tzu's. Rev. Benjy was very accommodating and found something that worked for all of us. Being married on the beach was the way I have wanted for so long and it happened. It was pulled together quickly (a matter of days). I would not recommend this, but if had to for some reason Rev. Benjy can obtain this for you. Now as the bride, will have to also be accommodating with him, may not have the day you want (if put together last minute). However Rev Benjy will go out of his way to give you the wedding you want at a reasonable price.

Sent on 05/26/2014

Evelyn · Married on 04/23/2014

We were so pleased we chose Rev. Benjy to perform our marriage ceremony. He was kind, sweet, professional, and very helpful. Rev. Benjy provided the ideal service for our wedding. He allowed us to personalize our ceremony but also added a heartfelt ceremony.

I had asked Rev. Benjy to be our officiant 9 months before our wedding date. He kept in touch and would call to check how everything was going (would offer help); he even called me to remind me to apply for our marriage license. The next day after our wedding I received an email with 3 wedding photos and a personal message.

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Rev. Benjy. I would HIGHLY recommend him for anyone's special day.

It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you for being part of Our Perfect Wedding Day!

Sent on 05/15/2014

Bianca · Married on 04/21/2014

My husband and I had always dreamed of getting married on the beach. Rev. Simmons helped to make our dreams come true. Being from upstate, NY, I was a little nervous about choosing someone reputable to perform our ceremony. I feel truly lucky and blessed to have found Rev. Simmons and Simple Wedding Day online. He was very caring about our wants and needs. The whole process was planned in less than a month and was extremely easy and smooth! We wanted a stress-free wedding in paradise and that is exactly what we got! Rev. Simmons also gave us lots of tips because we were not from the area. He guided us through the license process and helped us to choose our location. His words at the ceremony were breathtaking and the cost was very reasonable. I would recommend Rev. Simmons to anyone that is looking to get married along the coast of S.C. I can’t thank him enough for making our wedding dreams a reality!

Sent on 05/01/2014

Kaleigh · Married on 03/29/2014

Rev. Simmons was so helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process. I called and emailed him multiple times, and he always responded promptly. He is extremely nice, along with his wife Renee. The weather was not cooperating with us on the day of our wedding, but he came prepared to have a wedding either outside on the beach or inside the resort in the back up room. He arrived early and had everything set up in plenty of time before the wedding started, even though we had to start an hour early due to the weather. We also had them do our ceremony pictures and they turned out amazing! I would definitely recommend him to anyone that is getting married!

Sent on 04/16/2014

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for such kind regards. It was my pleasure serving you and being a part of your special day. It was so amazing that the weather just cleared up so fast as we continued with the pictures afterwards.

Jessica · Married on 03/22/2014

Rev. Simmons took all the work out of planning this for me. It was wonderfull and stress free. All I had to do was show up and enjoy my day as a bride. Thank you Rev. Simmons for everything!

Sent on 03/27/2014

Gena · Married on 01/01/2014

Rev. Benjy Simmons performed our wedding ceremony on Jan. 1st, 2014 at midnight. He was extremely kind, patient, and easy to get along with. It could not have been any better. I was ecstatic that he was willing to do a midnight ceremony for us. He was wonderful and I am glad that I went with my first choice - the prices are great, the ceremony was perfect, the atmosphere was amazing, and the chapel was a wonderful setting for our little intimate ceremony. Two thumbs up from both my husband and I! Thank you very much Rev. Simmons!!

Sent on 01/02/2014

Chris · Married on 11/18/2013

Benjy was awesome !!! Start to finish !!!

Sent on 02/10/2014

Teresa · Married on 10/23/2013

We were married on Oct. 23, 2013 in a very simple ceremony on Surfside Beach. Rev. Simmons kept in contact during the planning and accomodated our needs perfectly. A pleasure to work with-thanks for a wonderful wedding!

Sent on 11/01/2013

Glenna & Nicholas · Married on 10/12/2013

Five Stars PLUS in ALL categories!! Rev. Simmons was wonderful to work with from start to finish! He handled with ease the logistics for our sunrise service and made sure we had everything prepared! His professionalism and care with being a part of our wedding made it all come together seamlessly! Thank you Rev. Simmons! Glenna & Nicholas

Sent on 10/17/2013
  • Nadia

Nadia · Married on 10/12/2013

Rev Benjy did a great job at our wedding. He met with us ahead of time and communicated with us by phone and email before and after the wedding which we appreciated. My husband isn't very religious so he catered to his needs perfectly adjusting the wording where we requested. He was very flexible to work with and when delivering his service made it seem like he knew us and was talking to us and our guests, rather than reading from his notes.

We also did the sand ceremony and it turned out beautifully. He even gave us recommendations to save money on applying for our marriage licence which was an added bonus. I definitely recommend using him if you are planning to get married in the Myrtle Beach area.

Sent on 10/20/2013

Karla · Married on 09/22/2013

Thanks to Reverend Bengy, because we had a wonderful wedding, everything was perfect and at all times made ​​us feel very special, the photos they took us at our wedding, we loved, thank you very much! Steve & Karla Baro

Sent on 09/28/2013

Caitlin · Married on 09/21/2013

My husband and I cannot thank Rev. Benjy enough for all his help and guidance through our planning process! We are both from Massachusetts but wanted to get married in Myrtle Beach since we both attended college at CCU and fell in love there. I was very familiar with the area but not with wedding vendors. Benjy took the time on the phone with me to make sure my ceremony was everything I had been dreaming of and also made recommendations for other wedding vendors.
    We spoke again a week before the wedding to confirmed all the details. It was nice to have a vendor reach out to you before having to reach out to them! He was top notch in every aspect and we are so blessed and thankful to have had Rev. Benjy marry us!

Matthew and Caitlin
    September 21, 2013

Sent on 09/27/2013

Justine · Married on 09/10/2013

Wow what can I say about Rev. Benjy Simmons besides spectacular and he exceeded my expectations. You will not be disappointed with your service and pictures.. Take his advise and have your ceremony at the State Park Myrtle beach SC.. Thanks Rev. Simmons for lasting memories!!!

Sent on 09/18/2013

Sherry · Married on 09/04/2013

My husband and I got married over a year ago, and I remember that day was just so perfect. Rev. Benjy was amazing. I just knew when he called me within less than 12hrs from the time I requested information from him, that he would be dependable. I was equally impressed with his knowledge of the area, advise about getting a marriage license from another state, the value of the ceremony package including the photography, and his overall desire to make our day special. This man takes a sincere interest in making your wedding day special, and Brian and I can't thank Rev. Benjy enough for going above and beyond for us. If you are searching the internet for someone you can count on, look no further.

Sent on 03/24/2015

Stephen and Christina · Married on 08/19/2013

Let me begin with saying I have never provided anyone a perfect score on a review. There seems to always be some glich in the process....However our day was made special by Rev. Simmons. He was on time and maintained a professional attitude while still being relaxed and keeping our day special. He and his wife worked with us when it was time to record our day in photographs. I would recommed him to anyone who wants to have there wedding turn out as special as ours. Stephen and Christina Everhart

Sent on 08/22/2013

Cheryl · Married on 08/12/2013

Rev. Benjy Simmons provided us the ideal intimate vow renewal that we wanted. It took place just after sunrise on the beach in North Myrtle.
    He made celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary a loving and memorable affair.

Thank you Rev. Benjy,
    Cheryl & Jim Morrow

Sent on 08/20/2013

Sharon · Married on 08/08/2013

We had a very small beach wedding and Rev Benjy and his wife were simply amazing. He was so helpful in planning and even to getting our marriage license in Georgetown. He is also highly recommend there at the courthouse as we found out when we picked up our license. The ceremony was perfect and the pictures were beautiful. Thank you so much for making this a truly amazing day for us

Sent on 08/12/2013

Michelle · Married on 08/06/2013

Our day could not have been more wonderful and we thank Rev. Simmons and his wife for helping us with one of the most memorable days of our lives! We highly recommend their services to everyone! They helped us with all details from start to finish! Was truly a beautiful service! Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/18/2013