Simple Wedding Day Reviews

Simple Wedding Day 6
Simple Wedding Day 7

Michele Sabadish · Married on 07/17/2019

Better than I even imagined

Rev Benjy was absolutely amazing. He was very responsive to calls and emails as we live out of state. While we wanted to keep the ceremony short for our guests sitting in the heat, he did that but also made it beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful wedding.

Sent on 07/17/2019

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much. It was my honor. So glad you were pleased with everything. I hope I did help you and made it special. Thanks.
  • Richard

Richard Lyonnais · Married on 07/11/2019

Simple and receptive

Hello, Benjy was very open to our desires and did it with a lot of professionnalism. He is very nice and makes things simple. I would recommand him without a doubt.

Richard Lyonnais and Claudia Lupien

Sent on 07/22/2019

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. Glad to know I served you well. Blessings and lots of happiness journey with you.
  • Ruth

Ruth Hill Chesgreen · Married on 07/07/2019

Dennis & Ruth Chesgreen, Married 7/7/19

Our wedding was on July 7, 2019. We first wanted to get married on the beach but had to change our venue for several reasons. Rev. Benjy Simmons was very accommodating and was able to perform our wedding at the home of my husband's brother. I could not have found a better officiate. Rev. Simmons was wonderful. Our ceremony was perfect and the photographer he used was wonderful. Thank you so much Rev. Simmons for making our day so beautiful.

Simple Wedding Day 8

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

It was my complete joy and honor to share in your day and to spend time with you prior to your special day. Thank you for your kind words. Blessings.
  • Michelle

Michelle Jacobsen Lewis · Married on 07/04/2019

Best in Myrtle area

Contacted Rev Simmons about a sunrise beach wedding on the 4th of July only 2 weeks prior and he totally met exceeded all expectations! Easy to contact, responsive to all of our questions and was very professional. Fees were the most reasonable for services offered.

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for posting your review of our service to you. I am so happy knowing you were well pleased. Blessings.
  • Beth

Beth Sams Morgan · Married on 07/04/2019

Dream July 4th Sunrise Wedding!

Pastor Benjy Simmons of Simple Wedding Day in Myrtle Beach was amazing to work with! We contacted him just a couple of months in advance of our wedding and he helped us plan our July 4th Sunrise ceremony at Surfside Beach. He was very helpful in telling us where the best places would be to get our marriage license ahead of time since we live out of state. He was also very patient when our service of only the 2 of us turned into us plus 15 guests! We talked a few times before the date and he made sure we knew what to expect, where to meet and even helped us with our communications with the photographer. Our ceremony was absolutely perfect and we couldn't have handpicked a better pastor than Benjy! He is very personable and you feel like you have known him for years. All of our guests had nothing but great things to say about him and his professionalism. We highly recommend Simple Wedding Day, LLC and Benjy Simmons to anyone who wants to get married or renew their vows in the Myrtle Beach, SC area!

Sent on 07/17/2019
    Simple Wedding Day 9
    Simple Wedding Day 10
    Simple Wedding Day 11
    Simple Wedding Day 12

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for your review of my services on your wedding day. I am so happy we help make your day special. Thank you.

Brooke Caserta · Married on 07/02/2019

Vow Renewal

Wanted a vow renewal but also the whole wedding experience because we had went to the courthouse to speed up the process. He was super sweet and respectful and made my "second" wedding everything I could have wanted! The beach theme was beautiful and the park they set up at was clean and not crowded considering it was the week of the 4th. Loved it!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you. I am so happy you were well pleased with my services and everything provided for you. Blessings.

Angela Johnson · Married on 06/20/2019

Wonderful officiant!

Reverend Simmons did a wonderful job for us! It was exactly what we wanted! We were dealing with stormy weather and he was so patient and worked around the storm to make sure we got our wedding on the beach.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for posting your review of our services. It was my joy and honor to serve and help with such an important day. Blesdings.

Leslie Campbell · Married on 06/15/2019

Simple Beach Wedding

Rev Benjy was great! He took some beautiful pictures on the beach of us at sunset. We enjoyed our simple beach wedding and it did not cost us a fortune. Thanks!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for posting your review of my services to you. It was my honor. So happy you were well pleased. Blessings.

Kim Porter · Married on 06/10/2019

Benjy Simmons

I couldn’t be happier with the professional experience of our pastor that remarried us on our 25th Anniversary. He did everything he said and was so much more than I expected. It was a great experience to remarry my husband and the pastor went out of his way to make sure I had all the pictures I wanted including my son having his own in our package. I so very much would recommend Benjy Simmons to make your day special!

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Simple Wedding Day 13

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Kim, thank you so much for your kind words. It was my pleasure and honor to serve you and share in your special day. I am so glad you were well pleased with everything. Happy days.

Cale Hagen · Married on 05/22/2019

Beach Weddin

Great service and ceremony! Rev Benji is true pro!

Sent on 05/27/2019
    Simple Wedding Day 14

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much. Blessings on your bright future together. It was a fun day and my pleasure to have joined you.

Logan Vaupel · Married on 05/21/2019

Exactly what we needed

We decided to do a planned elopement with a few friends, and Benjy did a great job. It was exactly what we needed!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much. It was joy to share in your day.
    I am glad you were well pleased with my service to you. Blessings.

Malaika · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing Day!!!

We couldn't have asked for anything better than what Bemjy provided. Right from the beginning he made it so easy and comfortable. The day came and it was wonderful. The beach set up was amazing with the chairs and archway. It was such an honor to be married by Benjy!

Sent on 05/14/2019
    Simple Wedding Day 15
    Simple Wedding Day 16

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

It was my pleasure serving you and sharing in your day. Thank you so much. Blessings on your lives as you continue to enjoy life together.
  • Joanne

Joanne Bell · Married on 04/13/2019

Joanne Bell

We contacted Benjy almost a year before our wedding day and he was very helpful in choosing the perfect location for what we wanted. He was very prompt in answering any questions we had. Very reasonable rates as well. We absolutely loved the ceremony. We wanted a simple private ceremony and it was just what we wanted. He took photos after the wedding which we are very happy with. We would highly recommend Benjy and his services to anyone. He took the time before, during and after ceremony to make our special day truly special.

Sent on 04/18/2019

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so glad you were well pleased with my service to you. Blessings.

Mike Lowe · Married on 04/13/2019

You'll LOVE it!!!!

Can't say enough good things about Benjy's service!! My bride, Maggie, and I were married last Saturday (04-13-2019) in a service that was amazing. Benjy showed up on time and ready to go, and had a beautiful spot on the beach for us with plenty of chairs and a beautiful arch for us to have our ceremony under, complete with a walkway full of rose petals. All our guests bragged to us about the great looking setup, even had one tell us that it looked like something straight out of a fairytale. And, the photographer (Randall) and DJ (Miriam) that worked with Benjy were also top-notch in every way. If you want to get married on the beach, choose Benjy Simmons' Simple Wedding Day as your officiant, you'll be extremely pleased I guarantee!!

Sent on 04/21/2019

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you for your review of our services. It was a complete joy and honor to share in such a special in your lives. I wish you only the best.

Heather Benjamin · Married on 03/29/2019

Fairy tale wedding!

Our wedding day, 3/29/2019 could not have been more perfect. Benjy, his photographer, dj, and videographer were more than accommodating. It was a day written out of a fairy tale!! :) I highly recommend them and can't thank them for all there help!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review. It was my privilege to share in your special day. I'm glad you were pleased with my service. Blessings.

Natalie Hart · Married on 03/29/2019

Quick Elopement made simple

What a wonderful experience we had with Benji!
    We had no worries about the day of the ceremony. With only 5 days notice he was able to help us put everything together and all we had to do was make sure we applied for the license.
    He was on time for our ceremony and reassured us the entire step of the way.

Sent on 04/03/2019
    Simple Wedding Day 17

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

I'm glad I was able to make your day easy and stress-free. I wish you guys the best and the greatest of happiness. Thank you so much.

Paula · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing day

The best officiant we could have asked for. The day started out a little crazy but, rev Simmons kept us all together. Very personal, professional , and calm. Thank you so much for making our day extra special.
    Mr. & Mrs. Graham

Sent on 04/12/2019
    Simple Wedding Day 18
    Simple Wedding Day 19

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you for taking the time and posting your review. I am so glad I helped to make your day easy and smooth. Thank you for this honor.
  • Karissa

Karissa Covington · Married on 01/26/2019

Highly recommend! Rev. Simmons is great!

Rev. Benjy Simmons became a part of our wedding day because the officiant who contracted with us had a wedding vendor show to attend instead. Let me tell you- WE ARE SO HAPPY he was a part of our big day!! He was very responsive, prepared (even when planned a day ahead), and so friendly. He did a wonderful job making our wedding ceremony perfect and we wouldn't change a thing about it!!

Simple Wedding Day 20

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much. It was my honor and joy. Thank you for allowing me to share in your special day. I am so glad you were happy with my services to you. Thank you.
  • Cecilia

Cecilia · Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent!

Rev. Benjy Simmons is wonderful! He performed our ceremony at the MB Train Depot and it was incredible. Rev. Simmons kept in touch with us from the time we scheduled him, to just check in and see if we needed anything. He gave us recommendations for other vendors we needed which was super helpful. He sent us several ceremony options and told us to choose whichever and change it however we wanted to. It was great being able to customize our ceremony. On the day of he was there and ready to go. He got our licenses signed and explained what he would do/what we needed to do to get copies and such. The ceremony was beautiful. It was so natural and wonderful. Everyone commented on how lovely the ceremony was and we are very thankful that Rev. Benjy made it so. I highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much. It was my honor and joy. Glad you were well pleased. Blessings on your lives together.

Natalia · Married on 09/08/2018

Cannot say enough good things about Rev. Benjy. We were very glad to have chosen to work with him. He was always prompt in responding to our questions or concerns and explained everything to us in detail. The ceremony was exactly what we wanted and he did an amazing job even including our daughter who is only 2 years old.
    Thanks for helping us create a beautiful memory.

Sent on 09/21/2018

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you for your review. I am so happy to hear you were well pleased with my services to you. It was my honor.

Diana · Married on 08/17/2018

Great experience. Benj Simmons went above and beyond our expectations. He helped us get a dj and photographer. He made it the most affordable for us and it was truly the greatest experience . .

Sent on 09/01/2018

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for such kind words. It makes my heart leap with joy to hear I helped you in some way. It was my honor to share a part of your day as well. Blessings.

Linda · Married on 08/03/2018

This rating is for a consultation only. The service is in August.

Sent on 04/10/2018

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you Linda. I appreciate your review. Glad I have helped you so far. Looking forward to August. Thank you

John · Married on 06/24/2018

Rev. Benjy Simmons is absolutely outstanding!! He helped us to realize our wedding dream, was helpful with a host of ceremony options, very cooperative and kind... and well within reason for cost. My new wife and I would recommend him and Simple Wedding Day without hesitation!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was my pleasure and joy to share in your day and be a part of your lives. Thank you for your kindness as well.

Pam · Married on 06/23/2018

Rev Benjy Simmons made our day so special! He is a kind and thoughtful man who guided us through the best day of our lives! Highly Recommended!

Sent on 07/04/2018

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness and kind words. Blessings and lots of happiness.