Simple Wedding Day Reviews

Simple Wedding Day 7
  • Cecilia

Cecilia · Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent!

Rev. Benjy Simmons is wonderful! He performed our ceremony at the MB Train Depot and it was incredible. Rev. Simmons kept in touch with us from the time we scheduled him, to just check in and see if we needed anything. He gave us recommendations for other vendors we needed which was super helpful. He sent us several ceremony options and told us to choose whichever and change it however we wanted to. It was great being able to customize our ceremony. On the day of he was there and ready to go. He got our licenses signed and explained what he would do/what we needed to do to get copies and such. The ceremony was beautiful. It was so natural and wonderful. Everyone commented on how lovely the ceremony was and we are very thankful that Rev. Benjy made it so. I highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much. It was my honor and joy. Glad you were well pleased. Blessings on your lives together.

Natalia · Married on 09/08/2018

Cannot say enough good things about Rev. Benjy. We were very glad to have chosen to work with him. He was always prompt in responding to our questions or concerns and explained everything to us in detail. The ceremony was exactly what we wanted and he did an amazing job even including our daughter who is only 2 years old.
    Thanks for helping us create a beautiful memory.

Sent on 09/21/2018

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you for your review. I am so happy to hear you were well pleased with my services to you. It was my honor.

Diana · Married on 08/17/2018

Great experience. Benj Simmons went above and beyond our expectations. He helped us get a dj and photographer. He made it the most affordable for us and it was truly the greatest experience . .

Sent on 09/01/2018

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for such kind words. It makes my heart leap with joy to hear I helped you in some way. It was my honor to share a part of your day as well. Blessings.

Linda · Married on 08/03/2018

This rating is for a consultation only. The service is in August.

Sent on 04/10/2018

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you Linda. I appreciate your review. Glad I have helped you so far. Looking forward to August. Thank you

John · Married on 06/24/2018

Rev. Benjy Simmons is absolutely outstanding!! He helped us to realize our wedding dream, was helpful with a host of ceremony options, very cooperative and kind... and well within reason for cost. My new wife and I would recommend him and Simple Wedding Day without hesitation!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was my pleasure and joy to share in your day and be a part of your lives. Thank you for your kindness as well.

Pam · Married on 06/23/2018

Rev Benjy Simmons made our day so special! He is a kind and thoughtful man who guided us through the best day of our lives! Highly Recommended!

Sent on 07/04/2018

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness and kind words. Blessings and lots of happiness.

Kristen · Married on 05/19/2018

Rev. Simmons was superb. Our wedding was at Grande Dunes Ocean Club. Even though we live out of state, Benjy made sure that we met face-to-face before our wedding day. We talked about our goals for our day and he met them. He brought humor and genuineness to our ceremony. He made sure to accommodate our wishes to write our own vows. We had the sand ceremony as well. Everything was beautiful. He even helped us find where to get our marriage license.

Sent on 06/23/2018
    Simple Wedding Day 8
    Simple Wedding Day 9

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time and posting your review. I am so glad you were well pleased with my services to you on such a special day as your wedding day. Once again, Thank you for trusting me. Blessings!

Stacy · Married on 05/12/2018

Benjy was fabulous! He was extremely easy to contact and willing to help me with any questions I had. Our wedding ceremony was exactly what we wanted... simple and personal. He and Randall worked with us and our children to ensure we captured our day in photographs.
    He is extremely knowledgeable of Myrtle Beach and surrounding areas. He was able to help us navigate and avoid traffic as well as suggest places in the area to visit. Absolutely perfect!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Stacy, thank you so much for taking the time to share your review. It blesses my heart to know I served you well. Thank you for trusting in my company to serve you. It was truly my honor. Blessings!

Regina · Married on 10/08/2017

Rev Benjy was so professional and accommodating and makes excellent recommendations. On our wedding day we had scattered rain with bouts of sunshine. A patient man he gave us a little extra time before deciding yay or nay on the beach wedding. The rain finally stopped, the sun came out and tbe beach wedding happened. Thank you! Simply Wedding Day LLC is awesome and allows for one stop shopping. Rev Benjy provides many services which make planning a destination wedding easy. You will be in good hands!!!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. I am honored to have been a part of your day while serving you on such a special day. Blessings.

Kristen · Married on 09/23/2017

Rev Benjy is amazing. He made our day so special and beautiful! I am beyond impressed with his professionalism. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was my joy and honor to share in your special day. Love the picture by the way. Thanks.

Melissa · Married on 09/22/2017

I would highly recommend Simple Wedding Day, LLC! Benji was professional as well as personable. He was right there to talk to me whenever I had a question or just an idea. He was very helpful. And the location he suggested was perfect!!!! Our wedding was everything we had dreamed and hoped for! Perfect!

Sent on 09/28/2017
    Simple Wedding Day 10
    Simple Wedding Day 11
    Simple Wedding Day 12
    Simple Wedding Day 13

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for your review of my services to you. I am so glad you were well pleased on your wedding day. It was my honor. Thank you.

Dawn · Married on 09/03/2017

Rev Benji is perfect and professional. We were able to have the perfect wedding with no complications. I would recommend Myrtle Beach Simple Wedding Day to everyone. Thank you Rev Benji for making our day perfect!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so glad you were well pleased with my services to you. I wish you both the best and lots of happiness. Thank you.

Dina · Married on 08/31/2017

We just got married in mytrle beach Aug 31. I want to give Rev. Benji a special thank you for making our day so special!!! If any one needs some one to marry them. I promise you ... you will be very happy!! He is the best!!! Thank you again!! Neal n Dina

Sent on 09/07/2017

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and taking the time to post your review of my service to you. It was my honor and joy to share in your special day. Thank you!

Kailey · Married on 08/19/2017

Reverend Benjy has the best communication and wrote down every detail that Travis and I wanted for our day. It went so smoothly and started prompt all thanks to Rev. Benjy!! I cannot thank him enough for making our day as perfect as it was. I would do it all over again and wouldnt hesitate to choose him again to make out Ceremony special!!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so very much for such wonderful comments. It was my honor and joy. I am so glad you were well pleased with my services. I wish the both of you the very best.

Kara · Married on 08/12/2017

Benjy was a great addition to our wedding! He was very helpful when planning our wedding from another state! He did so much prep work when setting up for the ceremony and my other vendors raved about his professionalism with them also! I would highly recommend Benjy for your wedding! Thank you, Benjy! You helped make our wedding day PERFECT!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much. I am blessed to hear of your wonderful words. So happy I served you well. It was my honor and joy to share in such a wonderful day. Thank you again.

Michelle · Married on 07/26/2017

Rev. Simmons made our 20 year anniversary vow renewal very special. He was professional and very helpful. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 07/28/2017

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. Glad I helped in some way to make your day special. Blessings.

Tabatha · Married on 07/25/2017

Rev. Simmons was the best. Quick to respond to any questions we had. He made our day special.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time in posting your review of my service to you. I am so happy to know I served you well. Thanks so much. Blessings!

Alexandra · Married on 06/23/2017

Rev. Benji made our wedding day perfect. He was very responsive and flexible from the beginning. We didn't have a wedding planner, so he helped to organize the ceremony. He has an excellent personality and even withstood the July heat for our special day. He's very organized and affordable. Thank you Benji - I'd most definitely recommend him!

Sent on 08/27/2017

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

I really appreciate you taking the time to post your review. I am so happy to know your were well served on such an important day as your wedding day. Thank you for allowing me the joy of being a part with you both.

Ellen · Married on 06/18/2017

Rev. Benjy was great from the first time we met him (9 months prior to our wedding) up until the day of. He kept us updated on the entire process from the marriage license, the vows, the rehearsal, and making sure our arch flowers were just right. You can tell he truly cared about making the day as special as possible.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so very much for taking the time in given me a review. It was my honor and joy. It was a beautiful day. Great vendors to work with and terrific staff at the Grande Dunes Golf and Beach club as well. Always my honor. Thank you. Live well and enjoy life together!

Heather · Married on 06/15/2017

HIGHLY Recommended!!!! From my initial contact with Pastor Simmons he was on top of everything start to finish whether contact was by phone, text in between weddings during travel or email. My every need and concern was taken care of even when my nerves got the best of me. His compassion and kindness showed every time we talked and meet and the same goes for his Photographer Randall. I could not have asked for a better day!!! It was absolutely PERFECT bc of Pastor Simmons and Randall!!! Thank you for making our day so special! Will certainly see you years to come for renewal! Thank you!!

Sent on 06/18/2017

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time a posting your review. I am so glad you were well pleased and taken care of. You were a joy and your day was beautiful. Thank you.

Kristen · Married on 06/10/2017

Benjy was great! He is super easy to work with and flexible to make your ceremony exactly as you want it. He is also quick to answer his emails in case you ever need help with anything or have any questions. We were very pleased with having him marry us!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time in posting your review of my services to you. It was my honor and joy to share in such a special day as your wedding day. The day was a beautiful day. Blessings on your future.

Angelina · Married on 05/18/2017

Benjy was super helpful in the fact that when we had someone cancel on us, he was able to quickly find someone else in less than 12 hours. Since we are out of state, he helped us find an amazing professional photographer and videographer with low prices. He made sure that we had everything, and if we did not, he was more than willing to help us. The ceremony went beautifully and he knew exactly how to guide us through the whole process. I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much. It was truly my honor to share in your special day and help with everything you needed. Blessings and lots of happiness.

Debra · Married on 05/10/2017

Reverand Benji was so helpful! We had a very simple beach ceremony with immediate family, but he treated it as if it were a big one! He came to our resort (Sea Watch in North Myrtle Beach) -- and due to the weather forecast earlier in the week, he brought the professional photographer, instead of the amateur. the weather was perfect, the pictures were great and we wouldn't have changed a thing! He even had a 'plan B' in case it rained. Bless his heart!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for kind words and your review. It was a blessing to share in your day. So glad you were well pleased.

Elizabeth · Married on 04/15/2017

I would tell anyone who wanted to get married in the Myrtle Beach area to use Simple Wedding Day. It is simple and Rev . Simmons is very accommodating and truly makes the wedding yours. He was even great with a last minute request. The pictures are beautiful and the ceremony was gorgeous at sunrisse. Its the only wedding I have ever had and it was beautiful and very affordable. Thank you Pastor Benji!

Sent on 04/18/2017

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time and posting your review of our service to you. It was my honor and joy to share in such a wonderful day in your lives. Blessings and lots of happiness.