Simple Wedding Day Reviews

214 Reviews for Simple Wedding Day

• Michelle

Michelle Miller · Getting married on 02/02/2022

Excellent Experience

Rev. Simmons was exceptional and helped make the day we dreamed of a reality. He was extremely accomodating and worked to make sure everything went extremely well especially considering the weather was unpredictable.

Sent on 03/22/2020

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review my services to you. So glad that you were well pleased with everything. It was my honor and joy to serve you. Thank you very much.

Candice Stankosky · Getting married on 08/06/2021

Amazing Wedding Day with Rev. Benjy Simmons Marrying Us

Rev. Benjy Simmons made our wedding day very special. He worked with us, sharing ideas and made our vows short and sweet! We highly recommend Rev. Benjy Simmons and are very thankful he married us on our special day at Ocean Isle Beach! Thank you, Rev. Simmons!

Sent on 06/24/2020

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review my services. It was my joy and pleasure. Blessings on your lives together.
  • Matthew

Matthew Ranghelli · Getting married on 05/12/2021

Ranghelli Wedding

Rev. Benjy Simmons was such a pleasure to work with. From the moment we met him we felt like we have known him forever. Everyone at the ceremony thought he was a family member because of how personable he was. The Reverend was such a tremendous help in guiding us with the procedures in gaining a marriage license as well as guiding us thru the ceremony to eliminate any nerves. We we able to meet the Reverend in person months in advance which allowed us to get to know him and him us. I would highly recommend the Reverend and his services for your special day.

Thank you again Reverend Benjy Simmons for making our day so special!

Sent on 01/16/2020

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for your review of my services for your wedding day. It was my pleasure and joy to share in such a special day in your lives. I appreciate your kind words. Blessings on your life together.

Mr & Mrs Gregory Wentz · Getting married on 04/06/2021

Excellent Wedding Day with Rev Simmons Help

Rev. Simmons helped make our dream come true with our Beach Wedding! We traveled from Pa to SC and he had all details covered for us..No need to stress out at all.... Works very well and keeps you informed of the beach unpredictable weather! Makes it all happen for you....5 star indeed

Sent on 07/08/2020

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It blesses my heart to know you were well pleased. Thank you.

Juli Boden · Getting married on 10/01/2020

Amazing, Simple, Beautiful, Intimate Wedding

We traveled from Wisconsin to get married on the beach in Myrtle Beach. Rev Simmons was amazing to work with! He assisted with getting everything ready for our special day, including helping us locate a condo to rent. This is exactly the wedding that we had dreamed of! Thank you for making our day so special!

Sent on 02/02/2020

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much. It was my honor and joy to assist you and share in such a special day as your wedding day. Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review for Simple Wedding Day, LLC and our service to you. Blessings.
  • Roslyn

Roslyn Lewter · Getting married on 09/05/2020

50th Vow Renewal

Thank you, Rev. Simmons for making our 50th Vow Renewal so special for us. Rev. Simmons was quick to answer all of our questions about the Vow Renewal. He is a very kind and patient person. He gave us time to set up some decorations that I had brought with us to make our day special. We highly recommend Rev. Simmons for any of your ceremonies. Thank you again!

Sent on 05/16/2020

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much. It was my pleasure and joy to share in such a special day of your lives. Blessings.
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Holder · Married on 05/30/2020

Great experience

Pastor Bengy was great!! Everything went perfectly and he kept in touch with me the days leading up to the wedding!! Highly recommend Simple Weddings!!

Sent on 06/01/2020

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time in posting your review of my services to you. It was my pleasure to share in your special day. I did notice that you gave me a poor rating on responsiveness but it does not reflect your words about my service to you. If there is something I could have done something better, I would appreciate your communication personally to me. Blessings.
  • Dallas

Dallas Smith · Married on 03/27/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Reverend Benjy Simmons was phenomenal during this time of crisis with Covid 19. He made specific arrangements with us so that we were still within the social distancing regulations as well as setting up an amazing wedding venue right on Myrtel beach. There is no one who could possibly beat his prices. I would highly recommend anyone to use his services. He will work diligently to make sure that you have an amazing wedding. I know my now wife and I sure did!!!

Sent on 04/01/2020

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you for taking the time in posting your review of my services to you. My heart is overwhelmed with such wonderful words given toward my company and my services. It was surely my honor and joy. I am so happy you were well pleased. Thank you and many blessings.

Amanda Carleson · Married on 02/22/2020

Made our wedding perfect

Rev Benjy was a delight to work with. We wanted to modify the ceremony and he was very gracious on giving us exactly what we wanted. I would highly recommend Simple Wedding Day and Rev Benjy.

Sent on 03/07/2020

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so very much for taking the time to review my services to you on your wedding day. It was my joy and honor to share in your family's life.
    Blessings.

Joe Casey · Married on 02/14/2020

Wedding Ceremony Joe and Delores Casey

Rev Simmons provided us with a beautiful Wedding Ceremony at Myrtle Beach State Park. Awesome natural beach views. We also chose his photography services. He is a very talented photographer, great pics. Thank you Rev Benjy Simmons for a beautiful Wedding Day.

Sent on 03/01/2020

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so very much for your kind words. So glad you were pleased with everything. Blessings on your future and journey of love.

Terry Miller · Married on 02/07/2020

Perfect Day for a Wedding

My wife dreamed of a beach wedding, made perfect by our Minister Benjy Simmons. The ease and comfort of his guiding us through everything removed all the stress associated with weddings. We were ultimately able to enjoy each other, the moment, and our families. If you want your wedding filled with lifetime memories, I wholeheartedly recommend Simple Wedding Day and Minister Benjy Simmons.

Sent on 07/22/2020

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much. It was my joy and honor. So glad you were well pleased with our services to you. Many wonderful blessings to the both of you.

Kim Burr · Married on 09/28/2019

Wonderful experience!

He was very down to earth and pleasure to work with on my special day! I would recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 09/28/2019

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much. It was such a pleasure and joy to share in your special day. Thank you and many blessings to the both of you.

Paul E. · Married on 09/19/2019

Amazing Wedding!!!!

Benny was amazing. Professional and perfect. I couldn’t have asked for a better person to have in our corner.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for your time in posting your comments and review of my service to you. So happy knowing I served you well. Thank you for this honor.

Latonya West · Married on 08/15/2019

Outstanding

Rev. Benjamin Simmons was very professional and responsive from the time I sent my inquiry up to the 15min prior to my ceremony. I described to him that I wanted a simple ceremony with a prayer and the sand ceremony and he delivered it. A storm was approaching and he cared about our safety first. He went with my wishes to perform our ceremony on the beach right before the bottom of the sky fell out.🙌 His professionalism and sincere dedication for me as a bride was very meaningful and proved that his services is well worth it.

Sent on 08/24/2019

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for your review of my services on your wedding day. So glad to hear we took care of you. It was our honor and joy to be a part of your lives. Blessings.

Valerie Eriole · Married on 08/06/2019

Vow Renewal at sunset

Rev. Simmons provided us with the perfect vow renewal ceremony. It was simple and beautiful, everything we had hoped for. He was helpful in assisting us with all the details as well as providing a photographer. We would definitely recommend him to others.

Sent on 08/21/2019

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so very much for taking the time and posting your review. I am so happy, we served you well. Thank you so much.

Michele Sabadish · Married on 07/17/2019

Better than I even imagined

Rev Benjy was absolutely amazing. He was very responsive to calls and emails as we live out of state. While we wanted to keep the ceremony short for our guests sitting in the heat, he did that but also made it beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful wedding.

Sent on 07/17/2019

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much. It was my honor. So glad you were pleased with everything. I hope I did help you and made it special. Thanks.
  • Richard

Richard Lyonnais · Married on 07/11/2019

Simple and receptive

Hello, Benjy was very open to our desires and did it with a lot of professionnalism. He is very nice and makes things simple. I would recommand him without a doubt.

Richard Lyonnais and Claudia Lupien

Sent on 07/22/2019

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. Glad to know I served you well. Blessings and lots of happiness journey with you.
  • Ruth

Ruth Hill Chesgreen · Married on 07/07/2019

Dennis & Ruth Chesgreen, Married 7/7/19

Our wedding was on July 7, 2019. We first wanted to get married on the beach but had to change our venue for several reasons. Rev. Benjy Simmons was very accommodating and was able to perform our wedding at the home of my husband's brother. I could not have found a better officiate. Rev. Simmons was wonderful. Our ceremony was perfect and the photographer he used was wonderful. Thank you so much Rev. Simmons for making our day so beautiful.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

It was my complete joy and honor to share in your day and to spend time with you prior to your special day. Thank you for your kind words. Blessings.
  • Michelle

Michelle Jacobsen Lewis · Married on 07/04/2019

Best in Myrtle area

Contacted Rev Simmons about a sunrise beach wedding on the 4th of July only 2 weeks prior and he totally met exceeded all expectations! Easy to contact, responsive to all of our questions and was very professional. Fees were the most reasonable for services offered.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for posting your review of our service to you. I am so happy knowing you were well pleased. Blessings.
  • Beth

Beth Sams Morgan · Married on 07/04/2019

Dream July 4th Sunrise Wedding!

Pastor Benjy Simmons of Simple Wedding Day in Myrtle Beach was amazing to work with! We contacted him just a couple of months in advance of our wedding and he helped us plan our July 4th Sunrise ceremony at Surfside Beach. He was very helpful in telling us where the best places would be to get our marriage license ahead of time since we live out of state. He was also very patient when our service of only the 2 of us turned into us plus 15 guests! We talked a few times before the date and he made sure we knew what to expect, where to meet and even helped us with our communications with the photographer. Our ceremony was absolutely perfect and we couldn't have handpicked a better pastor than Benjy! He is very personable and you feel like you have known him for years. All of our guests had nothing but great things to say about him and his professionalism. We highly recommend Simple Wedding Day, LLC and Benjy Simmons to anyone who wants to get married or renew their vows in the Myrtle Beach, SC area!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for your review of my services on your wedding day. I am so happy we help make your day special. Thank you.

Brooke Caserta · Married on 07/02/2019

Vow Renewal

Wanted a vow renewal but also the whole wedding experience because we had went to the courthouse to speed up the process. He was super sweet and respectful and made my "second" wedding everything I could have wanted! The beach theme was beautiful and the park they set up at was clean and not crowded considering it was the week of the 4th. Loved it!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you. I am so happy you were well pleased with my services and everything provided for you. Blessings.

marie · Married on 06/29/2019

Wedding ceremony

Rev. Benji did an amazing job with our wedding. We had rehearsal the day before and explained everything to us. The beach was set up perfectly! Our sand ceremony was beautiful on the beach and the sand colors were amazing. Thanks so much for marrying us!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much. It was my joy and pleasure to have shared in your wedding day. I am so happy you were well pleased with everything. Blessings and thank you again for your review of Simple Wedding Day, LLC.
  • Joshua

Joshua mavis · Married on 06/22/2019

Professional, kind, and sincere

Reverend Benjy Simmons was a most amazing officiant. We received so many compliments after our ceremony about how sincere he was and how welcome everyone felt. For us, he made us very comfortable throughout the whole process and made the rehearsal and ceremony very stress free. You could tell that Benjy truly loves what he does; the message throughout the ceremony was very heartfelt. We highly recommend Benjy to any couples looking to get married in the Myrtle Beach area.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time and reviewing my service to you. I am so happy you were well pleased with everything. Blessings.

Angela Johnson · Married on 06/20/2019

Wonderful officiant!

Reverend Simmons did a wonderful job for us! It was exactly what we wanted! We were dealing with stormy weather and he was so patient and worked around the storm to make sure we got our wedding on the beach.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for posting your review of our services. It was my joy and honor to serve and help with such an important day. Blesdings.

Leslie Campbell · Married on 06/15/2019

Simple Beach Wedding

Rev Benjy was great! He took some beautiful pictures on the beach of us at sunset. We enjoyed our simple beach wedding and it did not cost us a fortune. Thanks!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for posting your review of my services to you. It was my honor. So happy you were well pleased. Blessings.