Simple Wedding Day Reviews

Simple Wedding Day 5
  • Matthew

Matthew Ranghelli · Getting married on 05/12/2021

Ranghelli Wedding

Rev. Benjy Simmons was such a pleasure to work with. From the moment we met him we felt like we have known him forever. Everyone at the ceremony thought he was a family member because of how personable he was. The Reverend was such a tremendous help in guiding us with the procedures in gaining a marriage license as well as guiding us thru the ceremony to eliminate any nerves. We we able to meet the Reverend in person months in advance which allowed us to get to know him and him us. I would highly recommend the Reverend and his services for your special day.

Thank you again Reverend Benjy Simmons for making our day so special!

Sent on 01/16/2020

Kim Burr · Married on 09/28/2019

Wonderful experience!

He was very down to earth and pleasure to work with on my special day! I would recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 09/28/2019

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much. It was such a pleasure and joy to share in your special day. Thank you and many blessings to the both of you.

Paul E. · Married on 09/19/2019

Amazing Wedding!!!!

Benny was amazing. Professional and perfect. I couldn’t have asked for a better person to have in our corner.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for your time in posting your comments and review of my service to you. So happy knowing I served you well. Thank you for this honor.

Latonya West · Married on 08/15/2019

Outstanding

Rev. Benjamin Simmons was very professional and responsive from the time I sent my inquiry up to the 15min prior to my ceremony. I described to him that I wanted a simple ceremony with a prayer and the sand ceremony and he delivered it. A storm was approaching and he cared about our safety first. He went with my wishes to perform our ceremony on the beach right before the bottom of the sky fell out.🙌 His professionalism and sincere dedication for me as a bride was very meaningful and proved that his services is well worth it.

Simple Wedding Day 6
    Simple Wedding Day 7
    Simple Wedding Day 8
    Sent on 08/24/2019

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for your review of my services on your wedding day. So glad to hear we took care of you. It was our honor and joy to be a part of your lives. Blessings.

Valerie Eriole · Married on 08/06/2019

Vow Renewal at sunset

Rev. Simmons provided us with the perfect vow renewal ceremony. It was simple and beautiful, everything we had hoped for. He was helpful in assisting us with all the details as well as providing a photographer. We would definitely recommend him to others.

Sent on 08/21/2019

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so very much for taking the time and posting your review. I am so happy, we served you well. Thank you so much.

Michele Sabadish · Married on 07/17/2019

Better than I even imagined

Rev Benjy was absolutely amazing. He was very responsive to calls and emails as we live out of state. While we wanted to keep the ceremony short for our guests sitting in the heat, he did that but also made it beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful wedding.

Sent on 07/17/2019

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much. It was my honor. So glad you were pleased with everything. I hope I did help you and made it special. Thanks.
  • Richard

Richard Lyonnais · Married on 07/11/2019

Simple and receptive

Hello, Benjy was very open to our desires and did it with a lot of professionnalism. He is very nice and makes things simple. I would recommand him without a doubt.

Richard Lyonnais and Claudia Lupien

Sent on 07/22/2019

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. Glad to know I served you well. Blessings and lots of happiness journey with you.
  • Ruth

Ruth Hill Chesgreen · Married on 07/07/2019

Dennis & Ruth Chesgreen, Married 7/7/19

Our wedding was on July 7, 2019. We first wanted to get married on the beach but had to change our venue for several reasons. Rev. Benjy Simmons was very accommodating and was able to perform our wedding at the home of my husband's brother. I could not have found a better officiate. Rev. Simmons was wonderful. Our ceremony was perfect and the photographer he used was wonderful. Thank you so much Rev. Simmons for making our day so beautiful.

Simple Wedding Day 9

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

It was my complete joy and honor to share in your day and to spend time with you prior to your special day. Thank you for your kind words. Blessings.
  • Michelle

Michelle Jacobsen Lewis · Married on 07/04/2019

Best in Myrtle area

Contacted Rev Simmons about a sunrise beach wedding on the 4th of July only 2 weeks prior and he totally met exceeded all expectations! Easy to contact, responsive to all of our questions and was very professional. Fees were the most reasonable for services offered.

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for posting your review of our service to you. I am so happy knowing you were well pleased. Blessings.
  • Beth

Beth Sams Morgan · Married on 07/04/2019

Dream July 4th Sunrise Wedding!

Pastor Benjy Simmons of Simple Wedding Day in Myrtle Beach was amazing to work with! We contacted him just a couple of months in advance of our wedding and he helped us plan our July 4th Sunrise ceremony at Surfside Beach. He was very helpful in telling us where the best places would be to get our marriage license ahead of time since we live out of state. He was also very patient when our service of only the 2 of us turned into us plus 15 guests! We talked a few times before the date and he made sure we knew what to expect, where to meet and even helped us with our communications with the photographer. Our ceremony was absolutely perfect and we couldn't have handpicked a better pastor than Benjy! He is very personable and you feel like you have known him for years. All of our guests had nothing but great things to say about him and his professionalism. We highly recommend Simple Wedding Day, LLC and Benjy Simmons to anyone who wants to get married or renew their vows in the Myrtle Beach, SC area!

Simple Wedding Day 10
    Simple Wedding Day 11
    Simple Wedding Day 12
    Simple Wedding Day 13
    Sent on 07/17/2019

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for your review of my services on your wedding day. I am so happy we help make your day special. Thank you.

Brooke Caserta · Married on 07/02/2019

Vow Renewal

Wanted a vow renewal but also the whole wedding experience because we had went to the courthouse to speed up the process. He was super sweet and respectful and made my "second" wedding everything I could have wanted! The beach theme was beautiful and the park they set up at was clean and not crowded considering it was the week of the 4th. Loved it!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you. I am so happy you were well pleased with my services and everything provided for you. Blessings.

marie · Married on 06/29/2019

Wedding ceremony

Rev. Benji did an amazing job with our wedding. We had rehearsal the day before and explained everything to us. The beach was set up perfectly! Our sand ceremony was beautiful on the beach and the sand colors were amazing. Thanks so much for marrying us!

Simple Wedding Day 14
    Simple Wedding Day 15
    Simple Wedding Day 16
    Simple Wedding Day 17
    Simple Wedding Day 18
    Sent on 11/15/2019

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much. It was my joy and pleasure to have shared in your wedding day. I am so happy you were well pleased with everything. Blessings and thank you again for your review of Simple Wedding Day, LLC.
  • Joshua

Joshua mavis · Married on 06/22/2019

Professional, kind, and sincere

Reverend Benjy Simmons was a most amazing officiant. We received so many compliments after our ceremony about how sincere he was and how welcome everyone felt. For us, he made us very comfortable throughout the whole process and made the rehearsal and ceremony very stress free. You could tell that Benjy truly loves what he does; the message throughout the ceremony was very heartfelt. We highly recommend Benjy to any couples looking to get married in the Myrtle Beach area.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time and reviewing my service to you. I am so happy you were well pleased with everything. Blessings.

Angela Johnson · Married on 06/20/2019

Wonderful officiant!

Reverend Simmons did a wonderful job for us! It was exactly what we wanted! We were dealing with stormy weather and he was so patient and worked around the storm to make sure we got our wedding on the beach.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for posting your review of our services. It was my joy and honor to serve and help with such an important day. Blesdings.

Leslie Campbell · Married on 06/15/2019

Simple Beach Wedding

Rev Benjy was great! He took some beautiful pictures on the beach of us at sunset. We enjoyed our simple beach wedding and it did not cost us a fortune. Thanks!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for posting your review of my services to you. It was my honor. So happy you were well pleased. Blessings.

Kim Porter · Married on 06/10/2019

Benjy Simmons

I couldn’t be happier with the professional experience of our pastor that remarried us on our 25th Anniversary. He did everything he said and was so much more than I expected. It was a great experience to remarry my husband and the pastor went out of his way to make sure I had all the pictures I wanted including my son having his own in our package. I so very much would recommend Benjy Simmons to make your day special!

Simple Wedding Day 19
    Sent on 06/24/2019

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Kim, thank you so much for your kind words. It was my pleasure and honor to serve you and share in your special day. I am so glad you were well pleased with everything. Happy days.

Cale Hagen · Married on 05/22/2019

Beach Weddin

Great service and ceremony! Rev Benji is true pro!

Simple Wedding Day 20
    Sent on 05/27/2019

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much. Blessings on your bright future together. It was a fun day and my pleasure to have joined you.

Logan Vaupel · Married on 05/21/2019

Exactly what we needed

We decided to do a planned elopement with a few friends, and Benjy did a great job. It was exactly what we needed!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much. It was joy to share in your day.
    I am glad you were well pleased with my service to you. Blessings.

Malaika · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing Day!!!

We couldn't have asked for anything better than what Bemjy provided. Right from the beginning he made it so easy and comfortable. The day came and it was wonderful. The beach set up was amazing with the chairs and archway. It was such an honor to be married by Benjy!

Simple Wedding Day 21
    Simple Wedding Day 22
    Sent on 05/14/2019

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

It was my pleasure serving you and sharing in your day. Thank you so much. Blessings on your lives as you continue to enjoy life together.
  • Joanne

Joanne Bell · Married on 04/13/2019

Joanne Bell

We contacted Benjy almost a year before our wedding day and he was very helpful in choosing the perfect location for what we wanted. He was very prompt in answering any questions we had. Very reasonable rates as well. We absolutely loved the ceremony. We wanted a simple private ceremony and it was just what we wanted. He took photos after the wedding which we are very happy with. We would highly recommend Benjy and his services to anyone. He took the time before, during and after ceremony to make our special day truly special.

Sent on 04/18/2019

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so glad you were well pleased with my service to you. Blessings.

Mike Lowe · Married on 04/13/2019

You'll LOVE it!!!!

Can't say enough good things about Benjy's service!! My bride, Maggie, and I were married last Saturday (04-13-2019) in a service that was amazing. Benjy showed up on time and ready to go, and had a beautiful spot on the beach for us with plenty of chairs and a beautiful arch for us to have our ceremony under, complete with a walkway full of rose petals. All our guests bragged to us about the great looking setup, even had one tell us that it looked like something straight out of a fairytale. And, the photographer (Randall) and DJ (Miriam) that worked with Benjy were also top-notch in every way. If you want to get married on the beach, choose Benjy Simmons' Simple Wedding Day as your officiant, you'll be extremely pleased I guarantee!!

Sent on 04/21/2019

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you for your review of our services. It was a complete joy and honor to share in such a special in your lives. I wish you only the best.

Heather Benjamin · Married on 03/29/2019

Fairy tale wedding!

Our wedding day, 3/29/2019 could not have been more perfect. Benjy, his photographer, dj, and videographer were more than accommodating. It was a day written out of a fairy tale!! :) I highly recommend them and can't thank them for all there help!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review. It was my privilege to share in your special day. I'm glad you were pleased with my service. Blessings.

Natalie Hart · Married on 03/29/2019

Quick Elopement made simple

What a wonderful experience we had with Benji!
    We had no worries about the day of the ceremony. With only 5 days notice he was able to help us put everything together and all we had to do was make sure we applied for the license.
    He was on time for our ceremony and reassured us the entire step of the way.

Simple Wedding Day 23
    Sent on 04/03/2019

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

I'm glad I was able to make your day easy and stress-free. I wish you guys the best and the greatest of happiness. Thank you so much.

Paula · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing day

The best officiant we could have asked for. The day started out a little crazy but, rev Simmons kept us all together. Very personal, professional , and calm. Thank you so much for making our day extra special.
    Mr. & Mrs. Graham

Simple Wedding Day 24
    Simple Wedding Day 25
    Sent on 04/12/2019

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you for taking the time and posting your review. I am so glad I helped to make your day easy and smooth. Thank you for this honor.
  • Karissa

Karissa Covington · Married on 01/26/2019

Highly recommend! Rev. Simmons is great!

Rev. Benjy Simmons became a part of our wedding day because the officiant who contracted with us had a wedding vendor show to attend instead. Let me tell you- WE ARE SO HAPPY he was a part of our big day!! He was very responsive, prepared (even when planned a day ahead), and so friendly. He did a wonderful job making our wedding ceremony perfect and we wouldn't change a thing about it!!

Simple Wedding Day 26

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much. It was my honor and joy. Thank you for allowing me to share in your special day. I am so glad you were happy with my services to you. Thank you.