174 Reviews for Simple Wedding Day, LLC

Interfaith Ceremony (2)
Vow Renewal (1)
Baptist (1)
173 Simple Wedding Day, LLC Reviews

This rating is for a consultation only. The service is in August.

Profile Picture Linda, 8/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Benjy Simmons is absolutely outstanding!! He helped us to realize our wedding dream, was helpful with a host of ceremony options, very cooperative and kind... and well within reason for cost. My new wife and I would recommend him and Simple Wedding Day without hesitation!

Profile Picture John, 6/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Benjy Simmons made our day so special! He is a kind and thoughtful man who guided us through the best day of our lives! Highly Recommended!

Profile Picture Pam, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed

Rev. Simmons was superb. Our wedding was at Grande Dunes Ocean Club. Even though we live out of state, Benjy made sure that we met face-to-face before our wedding day. We talked about our goals for our day and he met them. He brought humor and genuineness to our ceremony. He made sure to accommodate our wishes to write our own vows. We had the sand ceremony as well. Everything was beautiful. He even helped us find where to get our marriage license.

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Rehearsal, Single Religion, Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination

Benjy was fabulous! He was extremely easy to contact and willing to help me with any questions I had. Our wedding ceremony was exactly what we wanted... simple and personal. He and Randall worked with us and our children to ensure we captured our day in photographs.
He is extremely knowledgeable of Myrtle Beach and surrounding areas. He was able to help us navigate and avoid traffic as well as suggest places in the area to visit. Absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Stacy, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Benjy was so professional and accommodating and makes excellent recommendations. On our wedding day we had scattered rain with bouts of sunshine. A patient man he gave us a little extra time before deciding yay or nay on the beach wedding. The rain finally stopped, the sun came out and tbe beach wedding happened. Thank you! Simply Wedding Day LLC is awesome and allows for one stop shopping. Rev Benjy provides many services which make planning a destination wedding easy. You will be in good hands!!!

Profile Picture Regina, 10/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Rev Benjy is amazing. He made our day so special and beautiful! I am beyond impressed with his professionalism. I would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I would highly recommend Simple Wedding Day, LLC! Benji was professional as well as personable. He was right there to talk to me whenever I had a question or just an idea. He was very helpful. And the location he suggested was perfect!!!! Our wedding was everything we had dreamed and hoped for! Perfect!

Profile Picture Melissa , 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

Rev Benji is perfect and professional. We were able to have the perfect wedding with no complications. I would recommend Myrtle Beach Simple Wedding Day to everyone. Thank you Rev Benji for making our day perfect!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Dawn, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We just got married in mytrle beach Aug 31. I want to give Rev. Benji a special thank you for making our day so special!!! If any one needs some one to marry them. I promise you ... you will be very happy!! He is the best!!! Thank you again!! Neal n Dina

Profile Picture Dina, 8/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Benjy has the best communication and wrote down every detail that Travis and I wanted for our day. It went so smoothly and started prompt all thanks to Rev. Benjy!! I cannot thank him enough for making our day as perfect as it was. I would do it all over again and wouldnt hesitate to choose him again to make out Ceremony special!!

Profile Picture Kailey, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Benjy was a great addition to our wedding! He was very helpful when planning our wedding from another state! He did so much prep work when setting up for the ceremony and my other vendors raved about his professionalism with them also! I would highly recommend Benjy for your wedding! Thank you, Benjy! You helped make our wedding day PERFECT!

Profile Picture Kara, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows

Rev. Simmons made our 20 year anniversary vow renewal very special. He was professional and very helpful. I highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Michelle , 7/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Simmons was the best. Quick to respond to any questions we had. He made our day special.

Profile Picture Tabatha, 7/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Benji made our wedding day perfect. He was very responsive and flexible from the beginning. We didn't have a wedding planner, so he helped to organize the ceremony. He has an excellent personality and even withstood the July heat for our special day. He's very organized and affordable. Thank you Benji - I'd most definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 6/23/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination, Rehearsal

Rev. Benjy was great from the first time we met him (9 months prior to our wedding) up until the day of. He kept us updated on the entire process from the marriage license, the vows, the rehearsal, and making sure our arch flowers were just right. You can tell he truly cared about making the day as special as possible.

Profile Picture Ellen, 6/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

HIGHLY Recommended!!!! From my initial contact with Pastor Simmons he was on top of everything start to finish whether contact was by phone, text in between weddings during travel or email. My every need and concern was taken care of even when my nerves got the best of me. His compassion and kindness showed every time we talked and meet and the same goes for his Photographer Randall. I could not have asked for a better day!!! It was absolutely PERFECT bc of Pastor Simmons and Randall!!! Thank you for making our day so special! Will certainly see you years to come for renewal! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Heather , 6/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Benjy was great! He is super easy to work with and flexible to make your ceremony exactly as you want it. He is also quick to answer his emails in case you ever need help with anything or have any questions. We were very pleased with having him marry us!

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Licensed, Baptist, Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony

Benjy was super helpful in the fact that when we had someone cancel on us, he was able to quickly find someone else in less than 12 hours. Since we are out of state, he helped us find an amazing professional photographer and videographer with low prices. He made sure that we had everything, and if we did not, he was more than willing to help us. The ceremony went beautifully and he knew exactly how to guide us through the whole process. I would definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture Angelina, 5/18/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Licensed, Single Religion, No Denomination

Reverand Benji was so helpful! We had a very simple beach ceremony with immediate family, but he treated it as if it were a big one! He came to our resort (Sea Watch in North Myrtle Beach) -- and due to the weather forecast earlier in the week, he brought the professional photographer, instead of the amateur. the weather was perfect, the pictures were great and we wouldn't have changed a thing! He even had a 'plan B' in case it rained. Bless his heart!

Profile Picture Debra, 5/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I would tell anyone who wanted to get married in the Myrtle Beach area to use Simple Wedding Day. It is simple and Rev . Simmons is very accommodating and truly makes the wedding yours. He was even great with a last minute request. The pictures are beautiful and the ceremony was gorgeous at sunrisse. Its the only wedding I have ever had and it was beautiful and very affordable. Thank you Pastor Benji!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Rev. Benjy was great to work with. On time (early even) and professional-- made everything easy for us. highly recommended!

Profile Picture Melissa, 2/11/17, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Non-religious

He did an amazing job! He was so helpful for us and always stayed in contact with me right up to the ceremony.

Profile Picture Cat, 1/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My fiancé and I absolutely loved working with Rev. Simmons. He helped us so much in locating and lining up everything we needed for our wedding day. We were from out of town, and he made things as simple and stress free as possible. He went out of his way to make sure our day was everything we wanted and more. The weather did not cooperate for our beach wedding we wanted, and he even moved it to the chapel to make sure our day was still all we wanted. He lined up a great photographer for us, and it was a perfect day! I really cannot say enough about Rev. Simmons, and all the hard work he put into making our day the best. Thank you Rev. Simmons for all you did for our day! I would recommend anyone to use him to make their day the most beautiful beach wedding. His communication with us throughout the months before the wedding, and the week of the wedding was wonderful also. I loved that he kept in touch with us to make sure things were still the way we wanted them. :) A+++ all the way!

Profile Picture Susan , 12/10/16, 1 Review