Simple Wedding Day Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Michelle
    Michelle M. Married on 02/02/2022

Excellent Experience

Rev. Simmons was exceptional and helped make the day we dreamed of a reality. He was extremely accomodating and worked to make sure everything went extremely well especially considering the weather was unpredictable.

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review my services to you. So glad that you were well pleased with everything. It was my honor and joy to serve you. Thank you very much.
  • Shine350
    Shine350 Married on 09/17/2021

Blessing for our wedding day

Benjy was so helpful in many ways prior to and on our wedding day. Very professional. Blessed o have had him for our special day.

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so very much. It was my honor to serve you and share in such a special day. I trust your journey of love will be filled with greatness. Thank you.
    Twila F. Married on 09/12/2021

Absolutely exceptional!

We were married on 9/12/21 by Reverend Simmons. He explained everything from how to obtain the marriage license to the perfect location for us. We are from out of state but was extremely happy with the location, Myrtle Beach State Park. It was absolutely gorgeous! And with only about 4 hours notice, he put up the bamboo archway for us. I would highly recommend Reverend Simmons. Thank you so much for a beautiful ceremony.

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much. I am so glad you were well pleased. It was my honor and joy. Many blessings to the both of you.
    Nick R. Married on 08/04/2021

Awesome Experience

We were married by Rev. Benjy Simmons on August 4,2021 in Cherry Grove, North Myrtle Beach! Rev. Simmons was very knowledgeable and accommodating throughout the entire experience. He sent very detailed emails with exact instructions on everything my wife and I had to do! The process was a breeze! I would recommend anyone looking to tie the knot for an affordable yet amazing experience to reach out to Rev. Benjy Simmons at Simple Wedding Day in Myrtle Beach South Carolina!

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I was my pleasure sharing your wedding day. So happy to hear I helped to make things easy and simple. Thank you again.
    Brad C. Married on 06/14/2021

25th Wedding Renewal

Rev Benjy was absolutely amazing! Made everything so easy and beautiful! Our day was beyond perfection! I have worked many many years as a florist and know the stress a wedding day can be first hand! But ours was not!! Thanks to Rev Benjy and his ideas and professionalism!!!

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for posting your review about our services to you. It was our joy and honor to serve you and to help make your day is easy and stress-free as possible. Glad to hear we succeeded your expectations. Many blessings.
  • Tabby
    Tabby M. Married on 06/10/2021

Great Officiant!

Rev. Benjy was a great pick for our officiant for our wedding in Garden City. He was very responsive and professional from start to finish. Would highly recommend!

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so very much for your review of services to you. It was such a privilege and joy to be a part of your wedding day. Thank you for your trust. Many blessings
  • Matthew
    Matthew R. Married on 05/12/2021

Ranghelli Wedding

Rev. Benjy Simmons was such a pleasure to work with. From the moment we met him we felt like we have known him forever. Everyone at the ceremony thought he was a family member because of how personable he was. The Reverend was such a tremendous help in guiding us with the procedures in gaining a marriage license as well as guiding us thru the ceremony to eliminate any nerves. We we able to meet the Reverend in person months in advance which allowed us to get to know him and him us. I would highly recommend the Reverend and his services for your special day.

Thank you again Reverend Benjy Simmons for making our day so special!

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for your review of my services for your wedding day. It was my pleasure and joy to share in such a special day in your lives. I appreciate your kind words. Blessings on your life together.
    Pamela B. Married on 05/01/2021

Simple Wedding Day Myrtle Beach SC

Our beachfront vow renewal with Simple Wedding Day of Myrtle Beach SC and Rev Benjy was all that I dreamed it would be. Our ceremony was such an exciting and beautiful experience. We will always remember Simple Weddings Day and Rev Benjy’s for his wonderful services on our special day!

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for posting your review and sharing your experience with Simple Wedding Day, LLC. It was our honor to share in such a special day. Thank you so much.
    Mr & M. Married on 04/06/2021

Excellent Wedding Day with Rev Simmons Help

Rev. Simmons helped make our dream come true with our Beach Wedding! We traveled from Pa to SC and he had all details covered for us..No need to stress out at all.... Works very well and keeps you informed of the beach unpredictable weather! Makes it all happen for you....5 star indeed

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It blesses my heart to know you were well pleased. Thank you.
    Stacey M. Married on 12/31/2020

Wedding ceremony and Vow renewal

Reverend Benjy has facilitated my wedding and 2 annual vow renewals. When the time came to start planning our renewals Reverend Benjy was our #1 choice. My husband and I have been thrilled with how attentive he is not only to our wants and needs, but also the to the fine details. Reverend Benji will help make sure your special day and vision become a reality!

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for your review of my services and such kind words. It is such an honor to share in your journey of love through the years. Many continued blessings to the both of you.
  • Nicole
    Nicole D. Married on 10/19/2020

Amazing, professional, fun, helpful!

We called him about a week before we were coming for vacation and wanted to do our wedding! He was very helpful in understanding the entire process and what all we needed! The day of the wedding he made sure that the timing was perfect for photos and everything! Our wedding was cancelled 2 times because of Covid and even though it was not what we had originally planned, he made the day just as special and amazing for us! Thank you so much!

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. I am so happy I was able to assist and share in your wedding day. Thank you for your kind words. Many blessings.
  • Beverly
    Beverly M. Married on 10/17/2020

Best beach wedding ceremony ever

Rev. Benji was absolutely the very BEST choice we could have possibly asked for. It was very easy to communicate with him throughout the time we had in planning our ceremony. He was such a real professional with his blessings and spiruality. We were both looking for a wonderful Christian spiritual man to marry us, and his ceremony took us both to a higher level of love. We highly recommend this beautiful wonderful man. He is truly a gift from God.

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time and posting your review of my services to you on your wedding day. It was my joy in honor to have served you and share in your special day. So glad I could help in some way. Many blessings on your journey together.
    Todd R. Married on 10/10/2020

Benji was awesome!

Benji was extremely friendly and helpful. He responded promptly to all our inquiries. After providing him a little background on our story, he expertly wove the details into the ceremony to make the service feel very personal. Our guests loved him!

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was our pleasure to serve you and share in such a special day. Thank you for your trust in Simple Wedding Day, LLC.
    Juli B. Married on 10/01/2020

Amazing, Simple, Beautiful, Intimate Wedding

We traveled from Wisconsin to get married on the beach in Myrtle Beach. Rev Simmons was amazing to work with! He assisted with getting everything ready for our special day, including helping us locate a condo to rent. This is exactly the wedding that we had dreamed of! Thank you for making our day so special!

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much. It was my honor and joy to assist you and share in such a special day as your wedding day. Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review for Simple Wedding Day, LLC and our service to you. Blessings.
  • Roslyn
    Roslyn L. Married on 09/05/2020

50th Vow Renewal

Thank you, Rev. Simmons for making our 50th Vow Renewal so special for us. Rev. Simmons was quick to answer all of our questions about the Vow Renewal. He is a very kind and patient person. He gave us time to set up some decorations that I had brought with us to make our day special. We highly recommend Rev. Simmons for any of your ceremonies. Thank you again!

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much. It was my pleasure and joy to share in such a special day of your lives. Blessings.
  • Tina
    Tina K. Married on 07/01/2020

Short Notice - Great Experience

We had less than a week to schedule our ceremony. Benjy was so helpful and knowledgeable. Our quiet, personal ceremony was exactly what we wanted! I couldn't be happier!

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so very much. I am so glad you were well please with everything. I always aim to help or assist with details. You were a joy to serve. Many blessings.
    Candice S. Married on 06/20/2020

Amazing Wedding Day with Rev. Benjy Simmons Marrying Us

Rev. Benjy Simmons made our wedding day very special. He worked with us, sharing ideas and made our vows short and sweet! We highly recommend Rev. Benjy Simmons and are very thankful he married us on our special day at Ocean Isle Beach! Thank you, Rev. Simmons!

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review my services. It was my joy and pleasure. Blessings on your lives together.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer H. Married on 05/30/2020

Great experience

Pastor Bengy was great!! Everything went perfectly and he kept in touch with me the days leading up to the wedding!! Highly recommend Simple Weddings!!

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time in posting your review of my services to you. It was my pleasure to share in your special day. I did notice that you gave me a poor rating on responsiveness but it does not reflect your words about my service to you. If there is something I could have done something better, I would appreciate your communication personally to me. Blessings.
  • Marlana
    Marlana M. Married on 05/28/2020

Professional and Knowledgeable

Rev. Benjy Simmons was very informative and through when helping me plan my wedding from hours away. He walked me through each step, explained the process, and gave me detail notes about payment, marriage licences information and getting a photographer. Also, he was very accommodating when we had to postpone our wedding by 3 months due to Covid-19. The wedding ran smoothly and a lot of that goes to the planning help of Rev. Benjy Simmons. I would recommend him to any one thinking of getting married in the Myrtle Beach area.

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for your review and the kind words. It was our honor and joy to share in your special day. Many blessings and lots of happiness. Thank you.
  • Dallas
    Dallas S. Married on 03/27/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Reverend Benjy Simmons was phenomenal during this time of crisis with Covid 19. He made specific arrangements with us so that we were still within the social distancing regulations as well as setting up an amazing wedding venue right on Myrtel beach. There is no one who could possibly beat his prices. I would highly recommend anyone to use his services. He will work diligently to make sure that you have an amazing wedding. I know my now wife and I sure did!!!

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you for taking the time in posting your review of my services to you. My heart is overwhelmed with such wonderful words given toward my company and my services. It was surely my honor and joy. I am so happy you were well pleased. Thank you and many blessings.
    Amanda C. Married on 02/22/2020

Made our wedding perfect

Rev Benjy was a delight to work with. We wanted to modify the ceremony and he was very gracious on giving us exactly what we wanted. I would highly recommend Simple Wedding Day and Rev Benjy.

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so very much for taking the time to review my services to you on your wedding day. It was my joy and honor to share in your family's life.
    Blessings.
    Joe C. Married on 02/14/2020

Wedding Ceremony Joe and Delores Casey

Rev Simmons provided us with a beautiful Wedding Ceremony at Myrtle Beach State Park. Awesome natural beach views. We also chose his photography services. He is a very talented photographer, great pics. Thank you Rev Benjy Simmons for a beautiful Wedding Day.

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so very much for your kind words. So glad you were pleased with everything. Blessings on your future and journey of love.
    Terry M. Married on 02/07/2020

Perfect Day for a Wedding

My wife dreamed of a beach wedding, made perfect by our Minister Benjy Simmons. The ease and comfort of his guiding us through everything removed all the stress associated with weddings. We were ultimately able to enjoy each other, the moment, and our families. If you want your wedding filled with lifetime memories, I wholeheartedly recommend Simple Wedding Day and Minister Benjy Simmons.

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much. It was my joy and honor. So glad you were well pleased with our services to you. Many wonderful blessings to the both of you.
    Kim B. Married on 09/28/2019

Wonderful experience!

He was very down to earth and pleasure to work with on my special day! I would recommend him to everyone!

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much. It was such a pleasure and joy to share in your special day. Thank you and many blessings to the both of you.
    Paul Married on 09/19/2019

Amazing Wedding!!!!

Benny was amazing. Professional and perfect. I couldn’t have asked for a better person to have in our corner.

Simple Wedding Day's reply:

Thank you so much for your time in posting your comments and review of my service to you. So happy knowing I served you well. Thank you for this honor.