Simple Seaside Ceremonies Reviews

47 Simple Seaside Ceremonies Reviews
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/13/2018

Awesome Experience

Avis was very communitive, she offered many different ceremonies to choose from and of course things could be changed. We incorporated my children as much as possible during the ceremony. She was very helpful.

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Simple Seaside Ceremonies 1
    Simple Seaside Ceremonies 2
    Simple Seaside Ceremonies 3
    Simple Seaside Ceremonies 4

Simple Seaside Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! It is appreciated. This Bride and Groom had a "Florida Cowboy and Cowgirl" wedding theme, and that is why you will see me wearing a cowboy hat and a sheriff's badge. The cowboy hat and badge was a surprise for the Bride and Groom.

Brittany King · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent!

Avis was wonderful. We had a lot of doubts about finding someone who was just right for us and she gave us no doubts at all. From communicating to the quality of service was all around great. Thank you Avis!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Simple Seaside Ceremonies 5
    Simple Seaside Ceremonies 6

Simple Seaside Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! Yes, dreams do come true! It was my pleasure helping you and Jesse plan a wonderful beach wedding in Venice, FL.

Christine · Married on 09/30/2018

I highly recommend Simple seaside ceremonies.. It was the perfect ceremony for us..

Karen · Married on 08/10/2018

We were married on Aug 10th on a spur of the momenr and Simple Seaside Ceramonies was fantastic Avis fit us right in and we had a beautiful cermony. I highly recommend them for your wedding.

Amanda · Married on 06/28/2018

Avis was wonderful! She was very professional and everyone thought the ceremony was beautiful. She was very patient with us as we had to delay the ceremony due to rain. I am so glad she was recommended to us! She made our special day a little extra special!

Simple Seaside Ceremonies 7

Angel · Married on 06/19/2018

We were so blessed to have found Avis at Simple Seaside Ceremonies for our wedding. She was an amazing officiant and made our wedding so special and memorable. Months before our wedding, Avis provided recommendations on places to stay, restaurants to visit, and more. You can not ask for a better business to work with! Especially if you are traveling from a different state!

Joyce · Married on 05/24/2018

Avis was wonderful to work with and made my son and daughter in laws vow renewal beach ceremony perfect! From all her help in support vendor suggestions to her many personal touches in the ceremony.....we couldn't of been more happy!

Maureen · Married on 05/10/2018

Simple Seaside Ceremonies is simply wonderful! Rev. Avis was very professional and so helpful . offered a variety of ceremonies to choose from( I chose a beach ceremony ,including a sand ceremony and sea shell toss in the ocean) She is very knowledgeable in obtaining license permits etc...even took license to courthouse for us to be registered. Would not have done it any other way It was perfect!

Susan · Married on 05/05/2018

I would definitely recommend Simple Seaside Ceremonies to anyone having a small beach or backyard wedding. Avis was very flexible about the ceremony and vows, very professional and organized, and answered all of the questions I could have before I had to ask them. The little surprise touches to the wedding were sweet and appreciated.

Mary Jane · Married on 03/22/2018

Avis took care of all the legal details. She crosses every "T" and dots every "i". No worries. We highly recommend her services. You will not be disappointed. Gracious lady.

Jodi · Married on 03/15/2018

My wedding on the beach was beautiful and extraordinary. Avis was absolutely professional and creative. She provided so many extra touches and terrific ideas. My husband and I were totally blown away! I will always be thrilled that we chose her to orchestrate our wedding:)

JIVY · Married on 03/03/2018

Avis was very detailed and that made us comfortable because we knew everything was going to be perfect. All the information she gaves us was super helpful specially because we are from Indiana. She helped us to choose the spot on Siesta Key Beach, and everything else that was necessary for our wedding. She prepared a beautiful ceremony and we highly recommend her! Thank you, Avis! We will never forget you!

Simple Seaside Ceremonies 8

Lewis · Married on 02/22/2018

We had the pleasure to have Avis officiate at our wedding on February 22, 2018. Avis was prompt in responding to my initial inquiry. It took very few emails to plan a wedding that was exactly what we wanted. Her professionalism and attention to detail was exemplary. In addition to officiating at the ceremony, she provided important follow up information. I would recommend her to anyone seeking a personalized wedding ceremony.

Sally · Married on 02/10/2018

Avis was so helpful for us! She informed us of everything we needed to do. She is very professional and I will recommend her to everyone. Thank you so much Avis!

Sean · Married on 01/07/2018

Avis was very polite, thorough, and prepared. She led the entire group step by step, who h made for no mistakes.

Jennifer · Married on 12/09/2017

My husband and I are so happy we had Avis officiate our wedding. We chose a spiritual-romantic ceremony and Avis presented it beautifully. She is responsive, attentive, prepared, organized and punctual. She was also so knowledgeable and helpful. We could not have had a better officiate and we are so blessed to have had her. Would strongly recommend her service to any friend or family member. :-)

• I

Izy · Married on 11/26/2017

Avis did an amazing job for our wedding! I was pretty clueless as of what order everything should go and such but she was very helpful in every aspect. She also has the best price that i could find in sarasota! Very professional and sweet. If you are looking for an officiant i would recommend giving Avis a call, she takes the time to talk to you and make things easier.

Simple Seaside Ceremonies 9
    Simple Seaside Ceremonies 10

ashley · Married on 11/25/2017

Avis was great and very helpful with any and all questions I had. It was much simpler with all the information she provided that I would need for my out of state wedding. Avis provided me and my husband with many different options for readings for the ceremony. Also Avis provided a folder with the days ceremony for a keepsake, brought a adorable "just married" sign for pictures. Also We included the seashell toss which we really liked. We just really appreciate the quick responses, the additional pictures, and the help to be able to move my attach closer to the ocean! Thanks for helping me with my day!

Simple Seaside Ceremonies 11
    Simple Seaside Ceremonies 12
    Simple Seaside Ceremonies 13
    Simple Seaside Ceremonies 14

Rhode · Married on 11/23/2017

Our wedding was made perfect by Avis's services. Throughout the process, she was knowledgeable, prompt, reliable, friendly and caring, which ensured peace of mind. Thanks for making our wedding day peaceful and blessed.❤️

Chris · Married on 11/21/2017

Avis was extremely thoughtful through the entire process. We found her because of the value she offered, but love her because she guided us through step by step. Avis war absolut groszügig und gedankenvoll durch das ganze. Wir brauchten Apostille - hatte Sie uns dabei geholfen, am nächsten Tag alles zu beantragen und einreichen. Strandwahl und Kleinigkeiten hatte Sie alles einwandfrei geregelt.

Lindsey · Married on 10/14/2017

Avis at Simple Seaside ceremonies was awesome to work with. She helped us develop and organize our ceremony just how we wanted it. Avis was helpful not only with our ceremony, but everything leading up to it as well. We came from out of state to get married in Florida. Avis is experienced and wonderful to work with. She made our ceremony unique and we won't forget ever forget her!

Maggie · Married on 07/10/2017

Avis was/is fantastic!!! She went above and beyond and did more than she needed. And I am very grateful that she was ours for our special day! She was on top of everything and always stayed in contact with us. I would recommend her to anyone. And actually have told a few people that if they want a beach wedding Avis is your woman!

David · Married on 07/03/2017

Perfect for our needs, we wanted exactly what the name is, a Simple Seaside Ceremony!
    Avis is very professional, knowledgeable, prepared and organized. She was very flexible with scheduling and added her own special touches to make our wedding memorable.

ELIZABETH · Married on 07/02/2017

We were so pleased with Simple Seaside Ceremonies, and our special day was PERFECT. Planning a Florida Wedding from New England posed some unique challenges. However, each challenge was met in an organized and step by step process by our Officiant, Avis making everything smooth and seamless. She is an amazingly knowledgable resource! Our family and friends have nothing but wonderful things to say, and so do we. Thank you!!!

Kate · Married on 05/10/2017

Avis Brangan is absolutely fantastic!! I would 100% recommend her! My husband and I planned a short notice beach wedding! After I first emailed Avis, she called me right away and provided me with all the information I needed! She is so sweet and professional! She arrived early when we met her we immediately felt so comfortable and at ease! She far exceeded our expectations! She took several wedding photos afterwards and made sure they were to our liking! She also suprised us with the cutest gifts! She helped make my wedding day better than I could have ever imagined! It truly was a dream come true!! We are so lucky we found her!