31 Reviews for Simple Seaside Ceremonies

Customized Vows (2)
No Denomination (2)
Vow Renewal (1)
31 Simple Seaside Ceremonies Reviews

My husband and I are so happy we had Avis officiate our wedding. We chose a spiritual-romantic ceremony and Avis presented it beautifully. She is responsive, attentive, prepared, organized and punctual. She was also so knowledgeable and helpful. We could not have had a better officiate and we are so blessed to have had her. Would strongly recommend her service to any friend or family member. :-)

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Avis did an amazing job for our wedding! I was pretty clueless as of what order everything should go and such but she was very helpful in every aspect. She also has the best price that i could find in sarasota! Very professional and sweet. If you are looking for an officiant i would recommend giving Avis a call, she takes the time to talk to you and make things easier.

Photo for Simple Seaside Ceremonies Review - Thank you Avis for making it official!
Profile Picture Izy, 11/26/17, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious

Avis was great and very helpful with any and all questions I had. It was much simpler with all the information she provided that I would need for my out of state wedding. Avis provided me and my husband with many different options for readings for the ceremony. Also Avis provided a folder with the days ceremony for a keepsake, brought a adorable "just married" sign for pictures. Also We included the seashell toss which we really liked. We just really appreciate the quick responses, the additional pictures, and the help to be able to move my attach closer to the ocean! Thanks for helping me with my day!

Photo for Simple Seaside Ceremonies Review - Seashell toss
Photo for Simple Seaside Ceremonies Review - The sign
Photo for Simple Seaside Ceremonies Review - Placement of my arch
Photo for Simple Seaside Ceremonies Review - The big day at sunset on siesta beach!!
Profile Picture ashley , 11/25/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Non-religious

Our wedding was made perfect by Avis's services. Throughout the process, she was knowledgeable, prompt, reliable, friendly and caring, which ensured peace of mind. Thanks for making our wedding day peaceful and blessed.❤️

Profile Picture Rhode , 11/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Avis was extremely thoughtful through the entire process. We found her because of the value she offered, but love her because she guided us through step by step. Avis war absolut groszügig und gedankenvoll durch das ganze. Wir brauchten Apostille - hatte Sie uns dabei geholfen, am nächsten Tag alles zu beantragen und einreichen. Strandwahl und Kleinigkeiten hatte Sie alles einwandfrei geregelt.

Profile Picture Chris, 11/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Avis at Simple Seaside ceremonies was awesome to work with. She helped us develop and organize our ceremony just how we wanted it. Avis was helpful not only with our ceremony, but everything leading up to it as well. We came from out of state to get married in Florida. Avis is experienced and wonderful to work with. She made our ceremony unique and we won't forget ever forget her!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Avis was/is fantastic!!! She went above and beyond and did more than she needed. And I am very grateful that she was ours for our special day! She was on top of everything and always stayed in contact with us. I would recommend her to anyone. And actually have told a few people that if they want a beach wedding Avis is your woman!

Profile Picture Maggie , 7/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Perfect for our needs, we wanted exactly what the name is, a Simple Seaside Ceremony!
Avis is very professional, knowledgeable, prepared and organized. She was very flexible with scheduling and added her own special touches to make our wedding memorable.

Profile Picture David, 7/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

We were so pleased with Simple Seaside Ceremonies, and our special day was PERFECT. Planning a Florida Wedding from New England posed some unique challenges. However, each challenge was met in an organized and step by step process by our Officiant, Avis making everything smooth and seamless. She is an amazingly knowledgable resource! Our family and friends have nothing but wonderful things to say, and so do we. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture ELIZABETH, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Avis Brangan is absolutely fantastic!! I would 100% recommend her! My husband and I planned a short notice beach wedding! After I first emailed Avis, she called me right away and provided me with all the information I needed! She is so sweet and professional! She arrived early when we met her we immediately felt so comfortable and at ease! She far exceeded our expectations! She took several wedding photos afterwards and made sure they were to our liking! She also suprised us with the cutest gifts! She helped make my wedding day better than I could have ever imagined! It truly was a dream come true!! We are so lucky we found her!

Profile Picture Kate, 5/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Our wedding turned out exactly like I had hoped. Avis made it easy and her folder full of information for how to change my name etc is wonderful. I would strongly recommend her. My head is still in the clouds from our magical day. We put it together fast and instead of stressed and feeling like I forgot something I was able to just enjoy the moment. I'm a very happy bride !!

Profile Picture Heidi, 4/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I wanted to surprise my wife, with a simple beach service to renew our wedding vows. We are from the UK and from the time I contacted Avis of SSC, I instinctively new everything would be just as I expected. Avis took the time to email me on a number of occasions to ensure everything was going to plan. Once I arrived in Englewood Beach she contacted me to ensure all was set. What a memorable ceremony we had on the beach, and Avis could not have done any more, just perfect.

Profile Picture Shaun, 4/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Avis brangan was very professional and to the point,she was very informative and guided the ceremony flawlessly. we were very pleased with the service.

Profile Picture Derek, 4/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Simple Seaside Ceremonies was the best decision we could have made for our special day! Avis, our Officiant, was very helpful when we ran into a snafu on our wedding day. All our guests were there and as she was reviewing our marriage license noticed that the effective date was not until the next day! We were devastated until she told us she could still perform a commitment ceremony for us. Everything was exactly the same the only difference is we actually did not get married on that day. It was beautiful and wonderful and all our guests still got to participate in the ceremony. She also performed our actual marriage the next morning at no extra charge! She was very flexible as to where we wanted to have our ceremony and also very helpful with the set-up and everything we needed to do to make sure our day went well. I highly recommend Simple Seaside Ceremonies for your wedding day!

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Avis was exceptional. She is very experienced and thorough. She is very professional. Avis does so much more than just stand up and give a few words. She gives you options of what type of ceremony you would like, she offers you to customize your ceremony. She is very aware of local vendors for decorations, receptions, honeymoons, name changes, you name it. She is very prompt. I can't say enough good things about our experience.

Profile Picture Adrian, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Avis was very professional from the moment I first contacted her. She always responded quickly and was very flexible accomodating my desire for both my parents and my husband and I to renew our vows on the beach. I didn't know much about the beaches in the area and her suggestions helped me to choose. She offers several different types of ceremonies. I would highly recommend her to anyone!!

Profile Picture Shelly, 2/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Very professional and flexible with great ideas!

Profile Picture Barb, 1/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Avis was wonderful to work with! She is very quick to respond to calls and emails. Avis allowed us to create a very personal ceremony. We are so thankful we found just the right officiant for us and would highly recommend her...especially if you want more than just a quick I do ceremony!
Avis, thank you again for helping us create such a special Thanksgiving day wedding on the beach.
Kirsten and Gary Caron

Profile Picture Kirsten, 11/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I renewed our vows on the beach for our 20th anniversary. Avis walked us through everything from the planning to the ceremony. She thought of everything! Thank you for making our day so special!!

Profile Picture Mary Beth, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

You can't go wrong with Avis !!! She added special touches to make the ceremony more memorable !!

Profile Picture Ruth, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Avis was wonderful and made our experience very memorable. She made recommendations for a photographer and a florist and we found they're service to be just as exceptional!!!

Profile Picture Tonya, 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

What a great experience we had with Simple Seaside Ceremonies. Avis took the time to help us plan and write our own ceremony. She had great suggestions, that we would not have thought of. Anytime we had a question, she was always quick to respond. On the day of the wedding, when things could be hectic, she made it move like a well tuned time piece. Avis also went the extra mile on her own, have sunglasses for the children. Such a nice touch. We would highly recommend Simple Seaside Ceremonies for all your wedding needs.. She took care of the license for us and it was waiting in the mail by the time we came back from our honeymoon. .A + Professional. Thank you Avis for helping make our day beautiful.....

Profile Picture Sonnie, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We are very thankful and glad that we found Avis as our officiant for our last minute wedding ceremony at Nokomis Beach. She went above & beyond my expectations. Avis is very flexible and knowledgeable; she was quick to respond and gave us so many suggestions and advice. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Daniela, 7/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Avis was amazing and we were so happy, completely in her hands as she guided us through our unique family wedding!

Profile Picture Julie, 7/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Avis is an officiant who truly cares. She worked incredibly hard, and we cannot thank her enough for all she did to make our day perfect. We talk often about how many special lifetime memories we have from that day. Our guests loved participating in the "warming of the rings" and the "seashell toss" (both were recommendations Avis made, and they were perfect for us).

From allowing us to personalize our ceremony to providing great ideas and recommendations, Avis went above and beyond for us, and I am so grateful that she was our officiant on our wedding day.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 7/10/16, 2 Reviews