Simple Seaside Ceremonies Reviews

Simple Seaside Ceremonies 7
  • Michele

Michele · Married on 11/17/2018

Incredible!

I called Rev. Avis Brangan 5 days before our wedding due to our officiat cancelling last minute. We were worried that everyone would be booked and that there would be a huge fee for booking last minute. That was not the case. Rev. Avis Brangan was there to help us through the entire process and was true to her word from the very start. She was professional, courteous, and very experienced. We couldn't have made a better choice when we called her. She stated in touch with us for the following 5 days and was willing to do whatever we needed to make sure our day was more than special.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Simple Seaside Ceremonies's reply:

Thank so much for the great testimonial. It is greatly appreciated. I am always honored with a couple asks me to officiate their wedding ceremony. A picturesque setting on a Saturday afternoon in Venice. Hip Hip Hooray for love!

Lorine · Married on 11/08/2018

GREAT service, great officiant

Avis was great! She was flexible being that the groom and his family was a little bit late. I was really worried about that, but she was kind and put me at ease. You can tell she really enjoys doing this.

Jennifer · Married on 10/20/2018

Avis came through for us and made it such an easy experience

We contacted her just a couple of weeks before our wedding because we couldn’t decide who we wanted to do our ceremony. We thought we wanted a friend or someone close to us. As it got closer I became apprehensive about that so we checked around and Avis was local and surprisingly available on our day. She was really responsive to our requests and has sooo many ceremonies to choose from. We found the right one for us and even added on a couple of others too. We were able to integrate our children from our previous marriages and it was great. I would highly recommend Avis for your wedding!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Simple Seaside Ceremonies's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind and thoughtful words. I truly enjoyed conducting your wedding ceremony at The Historic Venice Train Depot. What a unique and picturesque setting! ASB
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/13/2018

Awesome Experience

Avis was very communitive, she offered many different ceremonies to choose from and of course things could be changed. We incorporated my children as much as possible during the ceremony. She was very helpful.

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Simple Seaside Ceremonies 8
    Simple Seaside Ceremonies 9
    Simple Seaside Ceremonies 10
    Simple Seaside Ceremonies 11

Simple Seaside Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! It is appreciated. This Bride and Groom had a "Florida Cowboy and Cowgirl" wedding theme, and that is why you will see me wearing a cowboy hat and a sheriff's badge. The cowboy hat and badge was a surprise for the Bride and Groom.

Karole · Married on 10/10/2018

Simple beach wedding

Avis was absolutely wonderful. From the first time I contacted her she kept me up to date every single step of the way. I am from Indiana and got married in Florida and she took care of everything. I would recommend her to everyone looking to get married in Florida:)

Sent on 12/04/2018

Simple Seaside Ceremonies's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words! We had a memorable afternoon at Stump Pass Beach State Park in Englewood. ASB

Brittany King · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent!

Avis was wonderful. We had a lot of doubts about finding someone who was just right for us and she gave us no doubts at all. From communicating to the quality of service was all around great. Thank you Avis!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Simple Seaside Ceremonies 12
    Simple Seaside Ceremonies 13

Simple Seaside Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! Yes, dreams do come true! It was my pleasure helping you and Jesse plan a wonderful beach wedding in Venice, FL.

Christine · Married on 09/30/2018

I highly recommend Simple seaside ceremonies.. It was the perfect ceremony for us..

Karen · Married on 08/10/2018

We were married on Aug 10th on a spur of the momenr and Simple Seaside Ceramonies was fantastic Avis fit us right in and we had a beautiful cermony. I highly recommend them for your wedding.

Amanda · Married on 06/28/2018

Avis was wonderful! She was very professional and everyone thought the ceremony was beautiful. She was very patient with us as we had to delay the ceremony due to rain. I am so glad she was recommended to us! She made our special day a little extra special!

Simple Seaside Ceremonies 14

Angel · Married on 06/19/2018

We were so blessed to have found Avis at Simple Seaside Ceremonies for our wedding. She was an amazing officiant and made our wedding so special and memorable. Months before our wedding, Avis provided recommendations on places to stay, restaurants to visit, and more. You can not ask for a better business to work with! Especially if you are traveling from a different state!

Joyce · Married on 05/24/2018

Avis was wonderful to work with and made my son and daughter in laws vow renewal beach ceremony perfect! From all her help in support vendor suggestions to her many personal touches in the ceremony.....we couldn't of been more happy!

Maureen · Married on 05/10/2018

Simple Seaside Ceremonies is simply wonderful! Rev. Avis was very professional and so helpful . offered a variety of ceremonies to choose from( I chose a beach ceremony ,including a sand ceremony and sea shell toss in the ocean) She is very knowledgeable in obtaining license permits etc...even took license to courthouse for us to be registered. Would not have done it any other way It was perfect!

Susan · Married on 05/05/2018

I would definitely recommend Simple Seaside Ceremonies to anyone having a small beach or backyard wedding. Avis was very flexible about the ceremony and vows, very professional and organized, and answered all of the questions I could have before I had to ask them. The little surprise touches to the wedding were sweet and appreciated.

Mary Jane · Married on 03/22/2018

Avis took care of all the legal details. She crosses every "T" and dots every "i". No worries. We highly recommend her services. You will not be disappointed. Gracious lady.

Jodi · Married on 03/15/2018

My wedding on the beach was beautiful and extraordinary. Avis was absolutely professional and creative. She provided so many extra touches and terrific ideas. My husband and I were totally blown away! I will always be thrilled that we chose her to orchestrate our wedding:)

JIVY · Married on 03/03/2018

Avis was very detailed and that made us comfortable because we knew everything was going to be perfect. All the information she gaves us was super helpful specially because we are from Indiana. She helped us to choose the spot on Siesta Key Beach, and everything else that was necessary for our wedding. She prepared a beautiful ceremony and we highly recommend her! Thank you, Avis! We will never forget you!

Simple Seaside Ceremonies 15

Lewis · Married on 02/22/2018

We had the pleasure to have Avis officiate at our wedding on February 22, 2018. Avis was prompt in responding to my initial inquiry. It took very few emails to plan a wedding that was exactly what we wanted. Her professionalism and attention to detail was exemplary. In addition to officiating at the ceremony, she provided important follow up information. I would recommend her to anyone seeking a personalized wedding ceremony.

Sally · Married on 02/10/2018

Avis was so helpful for us! She informed us of everything we needed to do. She is very professional and I will recommend her to everyone. Thank you so much Avis!

Sean · Married on 01/07/2018

Avis was very polite, thorough, and prepared. She led the entire group step by step, who h made for no mistakes.

Jennifer · Married on 12/09/2017

My husband and I are so happy we had Avis officiate our wedding. We chose a spiritual-romantic ceremony and Avis presented it beautifully. She is responsive, attentive, prepared, organized and punctual. She was also so knowledgeable and helpful. We could not have had a better officiate and we are so blessed to have had her. Would strongly recommend her service to any friend or family member. :-)

• I

Izy · Married on 11/26/2017

Avis did an amazing job for our wedding! I was pretty clueless as of what order everything should go and such but she was very helpful in every aspect. She also has the best price that i could find in sarasota! Very professional and sweet. If you are looking for an officiant i would recommend giving Avis a call, she takes the time to talk to you and make things easier.

Simple Seaside Ceremonies 16
    Simple Seaside Ceremonies 17

ashley · Married on 11/25/2017

Avis was great and very helpful with any and all questions I had. It was much simpler with all the information she provided that I would need for my out of state wedding. Avis provided me and my husband with many different options for readings for the ceremony. Also Avis provided a folder with the days ceremony for a keepsake, brought a adorable "just married" sign for pictures. Also We included the seashell toss which we really liked. We just really appreciate the quick responses, the additional pictures, and the help to be able to move my attach closer to the ocean! Thanks for helping me with my day!

Simple Seaside Ceremonies 18
    Simple Seaside Ceremonies 19
    Simple Seaside Ceremonies 20
    Simple Seaside Ceremonies 21

Rhode · Married on 11/23/2017

Our wedding was made perfect by Avis's services. Throughout the process, she was knowledgeable, prompt, reliable, friendly and caring, which ensured peace of mind. Thanks for making our wedding day peaceful and blessed.❤️

Chris · Married on 11/21/2017

Avis was extremely thoughtful through the entire process. We found her because of the value she offered, but love her because she guided us through step by step. Avis war absolut groszügig und gedankenvoll durch das ganze. Wir brauchten Apostille - hatte Sie uns dabei geholfen, am nächsten Tag alles zu beantragen und einreichen. Strandwahl und Kleinigkeiten hatte Sie alles einwandfrei geregelt.

Lindsey · Married on 10/14/2017

Avis at Simple Seaside ceremonies was awesome to work with. She helped us develop and organize our ceremony just how we wanted it. Avis was helpful not only with our ceremony, but everything leading up to it as well. We came from out of state to get married in Florida. Avis is experienced and wonderful to work with. She made our ceremony unique and we won't forget ever forget her!