Simple Rustic - Table & Chair Rentals Reviews

57 | Miami Beach, FL

57 Reviews for Simple Rustic - Table & Chair Rentals

57 Simple Rustic - Table & Chair Rentals Reviews

Ambar · Married on 06/15/2018

The folks at Simple Rustic were so easy and great to work with. They were attentive to our questions and always responded with kindness and timeliness to our e-mails. It goes without saying that our wedding day went a lot smoother with their help and adherence to our schedule. Their professionalism and helpfulness was greatly appreciated as well. The products Simple Rustic provided were of great quality and made our party space smell like fresh wood which we loved so much! It brought authenticity and elegance to our rustic backyard wedding and It was a great pleasure to work with them.

Kaitlynn · Married on 03/02/2018

Simple Rustic was a dream to work with, start to finish. Antoni and his team were ultra responsive from start to finish. I would highly recommend Simple Rustic to anyone looking to elevate their wedding vision to something unforgettable and unique. Thank you!!

Simple Rustic - Table & Chair Rentals 1
    Simple Rustic - Table & Chair Rentals 2

NICOLE · Married on 02/17/2018

My husband and I got married on Saturday, February 17, 2018 at Estancia Culinaria in Redlands,Florida. We hired you all to supply all your gorgeous wooden tables and chairs and vintage furniture. for our wedding. We want to thank you !thank you ! for all your participation in our wedding . You guys were fantastic. We will promote your services to all .Your furniture is beautiful and added such a beautiful touch to our wedding. Your customer service and attention to detail was amazing.Thanks a million . Mr & Mrs Michael Wood

Simple Rustic - Table & Chair Rentals 3

Alexandra · Married on 02/17/2018

I highly recommend utilizing Simple Rustic's services! Antoni from Simple Rustic was a pleasure to work with and truly understands the Rustic theme. Very informative and easy to work with. Simple Rustic brought my vision to life! We rented the rustic tables, crossback chairs and wine barrels for our wedding and everything came out beautiful. With that said, thank you so much for your hard work and dedication!

Marcela · Married on 01/27/2018

We planned our wedding in 2 months. I was a bit stressful if I may say so but the help and guidance Simple Rustic and Simple Florals provided for us was exceptional. I put my trust in their work and they did not let me down one bit. Everything turned out absolutely beautiful. I am still getting comments on how amazing it all looked. When they were setting up the tables based on the layout I provided them with, they didn't fit (that was my bad) but Antoni went ahead and made it work and it was awesome! I was stress free knowing they would make it work. Antoni and Monica are very sweet and go above and beyond to get their best work done. So worth it!! Thank you so much!

Kristy · Married on 12/16/2017

For our outdoor wedding we originally planned to use the tables and chairs provided by our venue, but when visiting a month before our wedding- my husband and I noticed they were a little worse for the wear. We contacted Antoni from Simple Rustic and luckily he had plenty of inventory for our weekend. The white ceremony chairs were so beautiful against the blue skies. For our dinner reception we rented the handmade rustic farm tables and all of our guests were asking if they could purchase them! The chairs for the reception were so beautiful and our older guests commented on how comfortable they were all night- something I had not thought about. Antoni also provided a beautiful wooden bar (a request I made 2 days before the wedding), a cake table, a sweetheart table (I highly recommend this!) and beautiful bistro lighting overtop our dining area. If you are looking for rentals, you really get your money's worth with Simple Rustic. Not only is the business run professionally, Antoni is so kind and easy to work with! I only have a few sneak peak pictures from our wedding so far and I cannot imagine our day without all of the beautiful pieces. If you are looking for an understated, but elegant way to elevate your wedding decor then Simple Rustic is the rental company for you!

michelle · Married on 11/25/2017

First, I want to thank Simple Rustic and Florals for making potentially the most stressful day of someone's life a breeze. Not only were Antoni and Monica kind and easy to talk to, they were extremely generous with their time. Both answered emails and calls promptly and never seemed bothered or irritated by an impromptu 30-minute phone call to answer ridiculous questions like "the diameter of a chair" or their personal opinion of every stocked item Simple Rustic carries. Antoni was accommodating and honest. My, now, Husband and I paid for the majority of the wedding and we were on a budget. Simple Rustic allowed our vision to shine without breaking the bank. As I previously mentioned Antoni is extremely honest, he gave his opinion on must have items (that fit in our price range), suggested quantities, and never tried to push for something that we clearly couldn't afford. Aside from personal attributes, Antoni was professional and prompt. We had a backyard wedding and we were concerned that delivery and set up would ruin our grass but there was no damage or trace of workers. They were quick and respectful. Simple Rustic was a big part of our wedding and I could not be more grateful for their unique and beautiful furniture.

Shana · Married on 10/23/2017

Antoni and the Simple Rustic team were great to work with! Their tables are beautifully crafted and certainly gave a rustic feel to our event. I highly recommend Simple Rustic!

Julia · Married on 10/07/2017

I would HIGHLY recommend simple rustic! Antoni was an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the whole process! We rented over 25 farm tables and with my guest list constantly changing, he was so flexible and easy to work with! We added a table one day and subtracted another day! Additionally, on the day of setup we had a slight shuffle as some of the tables didn't fit exactly as planned, and they were all hands on deck trying to find the best solution. This is not only a great vendor, but one that cares! I'm extremely happy with our choice to use Simple Rustic!

Simple Rustic - Table & Chair Rentals 4
    Simple Rustic - Table & Chair Rentals 5
    Simple Rustic - Table & Chair Rentals 6
    Simple Rustic - Table & Chair Rentals 7

Melissa · Married on 06/24/2017

Incredible service and stunning furniture, very convenient and comfortable experience. Will definitely work with you again!

Taylor · Married on 05/27/2017

We loved working with Antoni and his team for our wedding that room place over Memorial Weekend. We needed to change somethings around from our original contract and he was happy to make it happen. In the end we had the best day ever and were able to transform an old Florida golf club into the venue of our dreams!

Mary · Married on 04/29/2017

I highly recommend Simple Rustic. Working with Antoni and his team was a very nice experience from start to finish. Their furniture is truly stunning and really matched our bohemian European style wedding. Nothing but praise for Antoni and his team! Thank you so much!

Lauren · Married on 03/25/2017

So beyond happy that we used Simple Rustic for my sister's wedding. After getting some quotes from other companies that were completely outrageous, we were thrilled when we found Simple Rustic. The team was amazing and worked so fast. The set up and break down times were even quicker than I thought they'd be. Antoni was a pleasure to work with. He was very prompt with returning emails and would not leave the day of the event until he knew everything was set up to our liking. I would highly recommend this company and I look forward to working with them again in the future.

juliana · Married on 03/24/2017

When we started envisioning our wedding we had a couple of non-negotiable items, and farm tables was one of them. After looking around with some competitors, we arrived at Simple Rustic as our final decision. We were so impressed with the selection of tables, chairs, bar furniture, etc. Also, there wasn’t any haggling over pricing and extras. What you see is what you get. We liked that considering other vendors we went to were deceitful in how they did business. Not Simple Rustic. On the day of the wedding, we couldn’t have asked for a better experience. They did everything we asked for and how we wanted it set up. We would recommend Simple Rustic to anyone we know is planning to get married. Outstanding job!! Thank you for making our special day extra special.

Stephanie · Married on 03/18/2017

Antoni is amazing to work with!! The pieces were beautiful and made my wedding look so beautiful!! The pieces were delivered and picked up on time and my order was exactly what we discussed. I would recommend this vendor to anyone!

Adriana · event on: 10/17/2015

It's been a tremendous pleasure working with Simple Rustic and his team! Their tables are stunning and with a unique rustic touch! Everything looked amazing in our Brazilian Party Event in Star Island! Once again, thank you so much for your service and help!!! You have a beautiful design and I would say that you are one of the best furniture rental companies in Miami.

Hope working together soon again! I would highly recommend Simple a rustic for your rustic wedding, event, private dinner, etc! Our Event Planning Studio loves working with great people and Simple Rustic are very professional and helpful!

• User6784960 · 1+ year ago

We used Sinple Rustic for our wedding. They provided tables, chairs, a bar and wine barrels. These pieces were gorgeous. Antoni was an absolute pleasure to work with. He worked hard to make our day exactly what we wanted. Thank you for everything! It wa a pleasure working with you!

Jennifer · Married on 11/06/2016

Antoni and his team made my vision come to life. Nobody is South Florida has rustic furniture as amazing as Simple Rustic (believe me I shopped around). The quality of the furniture was superb. Antoni worked with me to ensure he laid out the future exactly as I envisioned. I didn't have to change anything, which put my mind at ease as a bride. If it wasn't for Simple Rustic's amazing furniture selection, my wedding wouldn't have been the dream I envisioned. Best price, quality, professionalism, etc. Antoni takes pride in his company and strives for perfection. Simple Rustic is a must for furniture rental for any event. You will not be disappointed.

Carolina · Married on 10/21/2016

Antoni was such a great person to work with. We had originally booked him for a much larger wedding but due to personal reasons we had to change the date and down size to a smaller beach wedding. He was able to accommodate us and help us with everything. Great company, beautiful chairs and tables. I highly recommend them!

Victoria · Married on 10/08/2016

Antoni and his team were an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish. My husband and I planned the wedding ourselves and hired a day-of coordinator, so I corresponded directly with Antoni throughout the early portion of the planning process. He was extremely responsive, accommodating, patient, friendly and professional. When Hurricane Matthew threatened to complicate our wedding day, Antoni worked with our coordinator on a Plan B and was 100% committed to making our event happen no matter the weather circumstances. Luckily, the universe smiled on us and there was absolutely no rain.

He even made a lovely half moon sweetheart table specifically for our event (though he had been meaning to make one for some time, we appreciated that he offered to do it in time for our wedding). The Simple Rustic team was prompt in delivery, setup, and pickup, even coming back midway through the wedding to help reset our chairs from the ceremony area into the dining space. Antoni's prices are far more reasonable than his competitors' since he makes most (and possibly all?) of the pieces himself. The quality of the tables and chairs was five-star, everything looked beautiful. It was like a dream, exactly how we pictured in our heads.

I would hire Antoni again in a heartbeat and have already referred him to my work colleagues for an upcoming event at the end of this year. I'll continue to refer friends to him for any furniture rental needs. Don't think twice before calling him - you will be completely satisfied and thrilled to work with him! Thank you Antoni and Simple Rustic for being a huge part of making our eclectic wedding vision into a reality. It was truly magical - we will share photos when we receive them!

Ekaterina · Married on 10/08/2016

Simple Rustic has helped to put together my dream wedding. I don't know what I would do without them! The furniture was everything I was looking for and the price is super affordable! Highly highly recommend!

Sherry · Married on 09/24/2016

If you are looking for a true classic classy rustic feel, Antoni with Simple Rustic is who you need. Antoni provided us with 150 chairs, 10 farm tables, sweetheart table, rustic bar and trestle tables for our daughter's wedding. All were in beautiful condition and truly created the atmosphere we were looking for. Antoni was a delight to work with, professional and timely. I would highly recommend Simple Rustic for you next event.

Bailey · Married on 07/03/2016

Don't think. Just book them. Literally, Antoni handled all the rentals. He was quick to respond, reliable, and handled absolutely everything that came up. We also used Monica for the flowers. If I had an MVP for my wedding it would be her. She went above and beyond absolutely everything she had to do. We were in constant communication as it was clear she wanted to understand my vision and make it come to life. And she totally did. The florals looked wonderful, she stayed until everything was perfect, and she even left me a bottle of champagne with words of encouragement which really set the tone for the evening. I did not have a wedding planner so I had a few women helping me the day of. They all worked with Monica and had nothing but praise for her work and attitude. Simple florals and simple rustic were worth every penny and I would absolutely use them again for any event I had in the future.

Juan · Married on 06/17/2016

Simple Rustic was amazing in there attention to detail. They were punctual in our delivery and accommodated my request to achieve a perfect event. The rented pieces fit perfectly with the motif of our event.

Sean · Married on 05/11/2016

Antoni was a pleasure to work with from the moment we contacted him to the date of the event. His professionalism and attention to detail made working with Simple Rustic a pleasurable experience. When we needed to change the date and delivery times, Antoni's flexibility and willing to work with our changes was worth noting. I would definitely recommend to family, friends and colleagues!!