Simple Joie Photography Reviews

Simple Joie Photography 7
  • Cristy

Cristy · Getting married on 05/30/2020

Professional and Caring

Joie is just that---a joy to work with!! She is very professional, and super responsive. She answers all of my dumb questions, and very quickly. She really cares about the couples she works with, and she is very flexible with her time. I would recommend her to anyone needing a photographer. She's the best!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Simple Joie Photography's reply:

Thank you Cristy for sharing this! I love working with you and Micheal so far and I can't wait for your engagement session and of course your beautiful wedding next year! So thankful to have met you two and look forward to our journey to your happily ever after. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me with any thing else!

Mary Vang · Married on 11/18/2018

Simple Joie photography is the one! Beyond 5 stars rating

Simple Joie photography is beyond a 5 star rating. She was stranger and had became a friend instantly! She has been amazing since I’ve contacted her in need of a wedding photographer and after searching over 20 photographers that I’ve looked into, I was blessed to stumbled across Simple Joie photography. Her rates are affordable than most that I’ve came across and her work is amazing! The best part is that she understands financial issues and is willing to work with you on a payment plan. What photographer does that??? She really does stand behind her promises with caring for each and everyone of her clients and she takes her time to make those little details shine. She made us feel extremely comfortable in sharing our visions and was so patient and humble! We’ve just finished our complementary photoshoot with her in San Jose and may I just say... “WOW!” Working with her was at ease and she took her time to work with us in completing the picture perfect image. Also, because we needed the photos soon, she’s willing to deliver the photos to us in just a few days! We are so blessed to have found Joie to be our wedding photographer and can’t wait for her to capture our special day! If you’re one of the lucky ones who came across her page, grab her before someone else does. She is my secret jewel that I found! You definitely won’t regret contacting her.

-A very happy bride (Mary)

Sent on 10/22/2018

Kristen Ockert · Married on 09/23/2018

Great value, professional and easy to work with :)

When we came across Joie in March while we were at the early stages of our wedding planning, we found with our phone conversation with her a lot of warmth in her voice and just how easy she was to get along with. She had great questions for us which I found very impressive! When we met for the first time to tour our chosen venue, I was so impressed again with how she took the reins and made great suggestions on where we could take pics. I could tell she was quick on her feet and it only cemented my confidence in hiring her. Come wedding day, she continued to impress us with her being able to capture all of the right moments and also coordinate with the other vendors and make quick last minute changes. She was prepared and had all of the right equipment. I am a former wedding photographer myself, so I could tell she had the chops to get it done right :) And, with the results now in our hands, Joie gave me the last and final impression of smiles, laughter, and happy tears after looking them over. Joie is truly a "joy" to work with and I can't recommend her enough. Thank you for all of your hard work and getting priceless moments that we'll cherish for many years to come!

Sent on 12/09/2018
  • Teresa

Teresa Dawid · Married on 06/30/2018

Joie face every opsticle my wedding through at her with grace.

Joie was so great to work with. She was very reliable & exceeded our expectations!! Engagement photos were included with my package, all with outbreaking my budget. Our wedding & engagement photos turned out beautiful!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Nicole · Married on 05/26/2018

Joie is a phenomenal photographer, you can't believe some of the candid shots she got, they will be treasured forever. She was reasonably priced, the consummate professional and very flexible with our crazy schedule. She responded quickly, was open to any and all ideas and had several amazing ones of her own. I would recommend Joie to anyone. Her editing skills are on point, and she kept in touch with us through the process so we didn't get antsy waiting for our photos. She has an incredible eye for detail. I would hire her again and again!

Sent on 08/15/2018
    Simple Joie Photography 8

Adriana Calderón · Married on 05/12/2018

Wedding @ Taber Ranch

Joie photography was the best selection I could have made for my wedding! Through out the course of the event, she was very helpful with suggestions not necessarily regarding with photography. I really appreciated that gesture! The photos she captured through out the event were simply magical, I was amazed! I was a very shy bride and she was patient with me, I didn’t want to get out of my bubble. Over all, Joie photography helped my special day go by smoothly! Thank you Joie!

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Teresa

Teresa · Married on 05/05/2018

Joie was amazing!!

Where do I start. Joie was so kind, great communicated and just a fabulous photographer!! She will not disappoint!

Sent on 02/24/2019
    Simple Joie Photography 20
    Simple Joie Photography 21
    Simple Joie Photography 22

Estefania · Married on 11/10/2017

Amazing Photographer! We recommend her 100%...
    From the beginning of the process, Joie was very easy to communicate with, understood the vision we had for our special day, and how we wanted it captured. She was super flexible, moderately priced, creative, and overall a delight to work with. Our wedding photos are GORGEOUS and we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Kelly · Married on 10/26/2017

Couldn’t be more thrilled with our wedding photos!!

Sent on 08/22/2018
    Simple Joie Photography 23
    Simple Joie Photography 24
    Simple Joie Photography 25
    Simple Joie Photography 26
    Simple Joie Photography 27
  • I

Irene · Married on 10/07/2017

Joie was fantastic! The quality of work she provided in addition to her presence and personality made things seamless for us on our wedding day.

Sent on 10/11/2018
  • W

Wana · Married on 09/30/2017

Loved having Joie as our photographer, she was very professional and knew what she was doing! I highly recommend her!! Thank you!

Sent on 07/25/2018
  • Zabrina

Zabrina · Married on 09/16/2017

Joie is amazing!! She is great with communicating to make the process so easy!! She is very flexible and open to different ideas. She really puts a lot of time, love and care into her photography craft. She takes awesome angles and has a great eye for the perfect shot. She will take the time to edit and put a lot of detail into pictures. We loved our pictures!! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Nikki · Married on 04/10/2017

Simply perfect! After searching for so long for a photographer, we were blessed to have found Joie. Yosemite is very scenic and she scouted out the perfect locations for us. There were no shots that were left out. EVERY photo is beautiful, the hard part is choosing which ones to print.

Sent on 11/06/2017