Simple Destin Weddings Reviews

189 Reviews for Simple Destin Weddings

• Cristina

Cristina · Married on 10/27/2018

Memorable experience

We had a destination wedding on October 27, 2018. They immediately responded to our inquiry. Their website provided us with lots of information in preparation for our wedding. Our wedding was absolutely perfect, Sabina (wedding photographer) was very professional and patient with us before the ceremony and after the beach wedding. We met Sabina during rehearsal and we knew right away that she was more than capable of meeting our needs. We met Craig the day of the ceremony and was very professional and everything went perfectly. The ceremony was simple, sincere, heartfelt and exactly the way we hoped and dreamed it would be. The pictures turned out amazing. I couldn't be happier that our special day was truly enjoyable from sunset wedding. Highly recommend both Craig and Sabina! Thank you both for making our wedding day feel special day!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Simple Destin Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for having us be a part of your very special day!! ❤️
    We truly enjoyed meeting you both and your families and friends! It was a perfect day!
    Wishing you happy, healthy and successful years to come!! ❤️

Tiffany · Married on 03/04/2017

Amazing, sweet people! I didn't get to meet Mike and his wife til I was at the alter but I was 100% comfortable with them! I would recommend them to anyone! Thank ya'll!

Brandi · Married on 02/18/2017

Finding Simple Destin Weddings was one of the best things that could have happened to my now husband and I! Laura Martin was as sweet as could be and really helped to make our ceremony come alive. And Sabina Newell did a wonderful job with photography and had such great ideas for pictures. I would recommend Simple Destin Weddings to anyone getting married in the area!!

Ashley · Married on 01/08/2017

Had the perfect wedding day with these guys! They made everything easy and stress-free for our day, it was just my husband and I and they made it feel just as special as if we had 100 people there. We also booked their photographer and could not have been happier with the pictures they were exactly what we were looking for. Definitely recommend this company for weddings!!!

Joseph · Married on 01/07/2017

Simple. Book them. They are great folks, and worked hard to make our experience a great one.

miki · Married on 01/04/2017

They should give them 6 STARS!
    They were EXACTLY what we wanted, a simple but yet amazing day...
    PERFECTLY CUSTOM FIT!
    they have plenty of options to customize your wedding, we decided on something simple but yet a day to remember and they made it happen!
    Listen to their advises on locations and solutions...

Such a wonderful experience. Friendly, compassionate, and helpful. They made our special day wonderful!

Abigail · Married on 08/03/2016

Our wedding was perfect, Laura was very patient with us as we set up our surprise proposal / wedding on the beach. We wanted to surprise our kids who have been wanting us to get married for over a year now, we staged a family picture day on the beach and then turned it into a wedding which Laura took part in. The ceremony was simple, sincere, heartfelt and exactly the way we wanted it. Other than the family picture, nothing was staged or rehearsed, there was no stress, and no cleanup! I couldn't be happier that our special day was truly enjoyable from sunup to sundown.

Amanda · Married on 07/28/2016

I had an amazing experience with this company! Answered every question I had and very quickly! Also very affordable and the photography exceeded my expectations!!!!! A plus!!!

Michelle · Married on 06/25/2016

Mike, Laura and Sabina are wonderful!! They were so easy to work with and always answered all my questions quickly. Laura did an amazing job officiating. It was completely stress free! Sabina did a great job with our pictures. She was willing to take all combinations of photos with family and they all turned out great!! They all truly made our wedding day a day to remember. I would highly recommend them for anyone wanting to be married on the beach!!

Sydnee · Married on 06/25/2016

I cannot say enough about our wonderful experience with Mike and Laura. They were both available by phone or email for questions or changes (down to days before). Their professionalism is outstanding. However, the personal service exceeds that! They sent reminders the day of, made sure I had directions via text for all of our guests, and made it so easy for me. Mike made the ceremony everything a beach wedding should be and more! We laughed, we cried, and he made everyone feel like he had known us for years. Awesome experience!

Melodie · Married on 06/04/2016

Laura was fantastic! She was very flexible on our wedding day given that it was storming at the beginning. She made out ceremony lite but heartfelt and was very genuine. Maybe in 10-15 years a vow renewal will be in the works, we will most definitely chose Simple Destin Weddings again.

Dawn and Bo Mitchell
    June 4, 2016
    Sandpiper Beach

Sent on 06/24/2016

Thank you!

Cotrena · Married on 05/27/2016

We loved how the entire team of Simple Design Weddings remained in contact with us up to our wedding date.They gave us directions and let us know ahead about traffic. They treated us like family as well as professionalism.We are forever grateful Thank You.From Ivy and Cotrena.

Robin · Married on 05/21/2016

The absolute best!! I am beyond pleased with my wedding performed by Simple Destin Weddings. They were so friendly and professional. We will be contacting them to renew our vows in the future.

Jessica · Married on 05/10/2016

Simple Destin Weddings is the way to go! They were beyond accommodating and highly professional. They worked around our schedule and made our wedding day become a reality! Laura made our ceremony very special and relaxing. Sabina did an AMAZING job on our pictures! The pictures were ready in a timely fashion and they looked beautiful. I couldn't be happier! Thank you Simple Destin Weddings for everything you did for us! Love Jessica and Mike Mueller

Lacey · Married on 04/15/2016

Mike is awesome and our event was amazing!!! Thank you Mike!!!

Sent on 04/21/2016

Thanks for the review!

Robbie · Married on 03/28/2016

We were so extremely pleased with Mike and Sabrina. They made our wedding day absolutely perfect.

Mike was great during a wedding ceremony! Made us feel very relaxed. They even moved destination down the road for us last minute! Loved working with them. Very laid back and professional at the same time :)

Sent on 04/03/2016

Thank you!!

Bruce · Married on 01/22/2016

We were very pleased with our wedding despite the cold and windy conditions. They provided a very pleasant and professional service. Thanks for letting us split the photography days for more favorable weather!

Laura · Married on 01/01/2016

Mike and Laura made our wedding special! They were very accommodating. We got married on the beach at the time and place I wanted. Mike helped to pick out the intro, middle and end to the ceremony. It was beautiful! They also took pictures for us! Highly recommended-I looked into many other vendors but we chose them! You won't regret it!

These people were fantastic super friendly made us feel like family. They were really great with adjusting time due to weather.

Tina & David · Married on 10/23/2015

Mike and Laura were awesome! They provided the worry free, romantic, fairy tale setting and atmosphere we both dreamed for our wedding. Sabina has provided us memories forever shared and relived through her photography and the love that shows through our pictures! We were very blessed to have found them!

Amanda · Married on 10/10/2015

Mike, Laura and Sabina were all a dream to work with. Every question or need I had excided my expectations. Laura preformed our ceremony and did a wonderful job! Everything was a dream come true! Thank you all for being a part of our perfect beach wedding!

Patrick · Married on 10/08/2015

Our wedding was exactly what we wanted! I appreciate how flexible they Mike and Laura were and got us married last minute! Wouldn't change a single thing about our special day.

Jillian · Married on 10/02/2015

Laura, Sabina and Mike were all great! They made our day special. We basically just had to show up and they done the rest. It was beautiful and perfect just as we wanted. I would highly recommend Simple Destin Weddings to everyone. They are just so loving, caring, down to earth people and must of all supportive. Thanks you guys!