Simma's Bakery Reviews

Simma's Bakery 4
Simma's Bakery 5

Tod A. Wanta · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Simma's Wedding Cake

Siimma's gave us eight cake options and asked us to select four for tasting. They were all good, but we really loved the cheesecake, and the chocolate cake. Both were superb.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Cassandra Bence · Married on 11/10/2019

Delicious and Seasonal Wedding Desserts

I have been going to Simma's bakery since I was 2 years old for a cheesecake for my birthday. Now I am 26 years old and knew that I wouldn't have it any other way than using Simma's for my wedding bakery. I worked with Peggy and Chrissy to see my dreams unfold. They were available for multiple calls during the day and helped me late at night decide how to lay everything out on the dessert table. They let us try our desserts, and gave suggestions on switching out items to get our money's worth and give the guests a good product. We decided on a 2-tier cake with cheesecake on the bottom and a genoise cake with raspberry filling. This was surrounded on our dessert table with seasonal pies (blueberry, cherry, pumpkin, pecan chocolate chip), mini pecan tarts, and apple bars. Our guests were very impressed by the setup as well as the taste of everything. From start to finish I can say that have been beyond impressed with Simma's quality and helpful staff. I will be going to Simma's annually to get an anniversary dessert for sure.

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 10/04/2019

Yummy wedding treats

My fiance and I decided against wedding cake and have chosen mini pastries instead. Simma's bakery was exceptional for this type of dessert. We had a wonderful tasting experience and cannot wait to share our pastries with our guests.

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 09/06/2019

Absolutely great!

Their cake tasted and looked so perfect. We were beyond happy with our wedding cake!

Sent on 09/20/2019

Kathy Fargo · Married on 08/06/2019

The cake our guest still talk about

From the minute we walked into Simmas to the moment we cut the cake, everything was beyond our expectations. To this day people still comment on the cheese cake we served. What a treasure we found in Simmas.

Sent on 10/04/2019

Kelly · Married on 05/17/2019

Best Wedding Cake!

We hired Simma's to provide our wedding cake for our wedding on 10/19/2019. The entire process was so easy and the staff was very friendly. We did the cake tasting and decided on Four tiered layers alternating the original cheesecake and layers of cake with strawberry filling. We also ordered an extra sheet cake. The cake was delivered on time, and was beautifully decorated just as we had picked out. Every single one of our guests raved about how delicious the cake was. I would definitely highly recommend Simma's!

Simma's Bakery 6
    Sent on 10/28/2019

Michael · Married on 12/08/2018

Lives up to their reputation

My wife and I had an amazing experience dealing with Simma's Bakery. We went with a hybrid approach to our wedding, with a smaller traditional wedding cake as well as a mini pastry bar, and Simma's provided both. From presentation and design to flavor, everything that Simma's did was commented on by our guests as extraordinary. By far the best cheesecake I've had (aside from my wife's, of course!) We would recommend Simma's to any couple looking for perfection on their wedding day!!!

Simma's Bakery 7
    Sent on 01/31/2019

Kelly · Married on 11/17/2018

Delicious and Beautiful!

Simma's Bakery created an aesthetically beautiful and absolutely delicious cake for our wedding! They provided direction and suggestions pre-wedding for how to best meet our vision and guest needs. Simma's worked with us to make sure we got what we imagined for our big day! Will continue to recommend Simma's Bakery to anyone who will listen!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Jim · Married on 09/29/2018

This bakery has been a Milwaukee favorite for years. The bakery team was very helpful in selecting the cake and very flexible in creating a cake to our specifications, which was a little different (based on polish pottery). It was as delicious as it was beautiful. For any bakery needs, but especially, wedding cakes, this is the bakery. Everyone at the reception raved about the cake.

Simma's Bakery 8
    Sent on 10/04/2018

Patrick · Married on 09/29/2018

Simma's wedding cakes not only look beautiful but their flavors and combinations are unbeatable. We had a great and fun cake testing experience with professionals who were knowledgeable, helpful, and creative. We continue to visit Simma's for treats and special occasions. A great local bakery with class, elegance, and deliciousness! We love Simma's!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Victoria · Married on 09/29/2018

Delicious! Wonderful! We loved it!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Emily · Married on 09/15/2018

My husband and I chose Simmas to supply our wedding cake and it was absolutely perfect. We chose an elegant all white 3 tiered wedding cake and then got sheet cakes for the remainder of guests. We went with something non-traditional, their famous cheesecake. My fiancé & I love their cheesecake – if you haven’t had it, it is a MUST TRY. We received so many compliments and had so many people tell us it was the best cake they had ever tasted. The delivery was prompt, the wedding cake looked beautiful. They are able to work with any budget. It was the best decision we could have ever made for our cake, highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Jacki · Married on 09/15/2018

Beautiful, tasty cheesecake! Easy to work with and very professional. They have it down to a science. Tell them what you want and move onto the next thing on your wedding list.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Laura · Married on 09/01/2018

5's across the board! We knew as soon as we got engaged that Simma's cheesecake was going to be our wedding cake and they did not disappoint! From the cake tasting to decorating to the day of, we received excellent service and of course the best tasting cake ever! Compliments all around, and we will definitely be stopping in to grab some slices as newlyweds!

Sent on 09/25/2018
  • Brian & Sara

Sara · Married on 08/18/2018

Delicious!

We would absolutely recommend Simma's Bakery to anyone! Our tiered cake, with three different flavors, was simply delicious and was decorated exactly as we had envisioned. Working with their shop was so easy ... you won't be disappointed!

Simma's Bakery 9
    Simma's Bakery 10
    Sent on 01/10/2019

Mary Ann · Married on 08/05/2018

Simma’s is absolutely the best you can get. We could not decide which flavor to go with because they were all so good! So we chose three different flavors. The cake was so beautiful! Highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Hailey · Married on 08/04/2018

Simma's has by far the BEST cupcakes around! They personalized a small cheese cake for our groom's cake and it looked just how we imagined it and the cupcakes were to die for. A lot of our guests asked where we got them so they could go get some for themselves or future parties. I will continue to spread the word about Simmas to everyone!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Symone · Married on 07/28/2018

Simma’s Bakery was great to work with!! Really nice people to work with. The cake was immaculate!! Exactly what I pictured and just as tasty!! I highly recommend them for any wedding cake!!

Simma's Bakery 11
    Sent on 08/07/2018

Rachel · Married on 07/14/2018

Our experience with Simma's was very positive. Not only did our guests love the cake but they were easy to work with and were able to answer all our questions/concerns.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Sara · Married on 07/14/2018

We couldn’t have asked for a better place than Simma’s to get our wedding cake from. We knew we wanted cheesecake and knew there was only one place to go. From the first appointment, to the final touches, they were a joy to work with. We had red velvet cheesecake with raspberry filling and buttercream frosting. AMAZING! We never had to worry that anything was going to go wrong with our cake because of who we picked. Would recommend to everyone!!

Simma's Bakery 12
    Sent on 08/15/2018

Lisa · Married on 06/16/2018

I knew from the moment I got engaged that I wanted a Simma's cheesecake at my wedding. It is by far my favorite cake. Simma's was very easy to work with for our wedding. The cheesecake turned out beautiful and everyone is still talking about how delicious it was!

Sent on 07/02/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 05/12/2018

The cake was perfect and the mini pastries were to die for, everyone is still talking about it! Thanks for the wonderful desserts!!!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Greg · Married on 12/30/2017

It was great! I have no complaints.

Sent on 01/15/2018

Kristy · Married on 12/30/2017

There is a reason Simma’s is known as the best wedding cakes in the area - because they truly are the best! They were easy to work with, promptly answering all of our questions and offering helpful suggestions. We went a three tier display cake with additional sheet cakes, which was perfect for our wedding. When it comes to taste and quality, there is no comparison.

Sent on 01/30/2018

Ariel · Married on 11/10/2017

Simma's has amazing dessert and all of my guests were definitely happy with our choice of bakery. Our cheesecake was amazing and we can't wait to eat our anniversary cake in a little less than a year!
    My only recommendation is to find out who will put the cupcakes out. I assumed Simma's would put the cupcakes out on the table that I had set for them however they did not and during dinner I had to request that my caterer put them out.

Sent on 11/25/2017