Simanjuntak Photography Reviews

9 | Waikoloa, HI

9 Reviews for Simanjuntak Photography

Jackie · Married on 12/21/2012

I loved working with Heidi, she was absolutely professional. The work she did on our pictures was amazing!!! Very happy with all her work. I would rate her composition, editing, direction on site, quality of pictures, all top notch!!! She is also such a pleasant lovely lady. So easy to deal with.

Sent on 03/19/2013

Kevin · Married on 12/19/2012

Heidi and her family have a very warm and welcome service when it comes to photography. And that is even before she picks up up the camera! She and her husband Sam make her shoots like this is an extracurricular outing with a sprinkling of photography to go with it. My mother and I have had the pleasure of using Simanjuntak Photography twice in the past, and Heidi and Sam are the perfect combination of pleasant familiarness and professionalism. Thank you again Sam and Heidi for your amazing eye for photography and I hope that I will always have a great opportunity to access your eye to capture a moment that should always have a place in history, personal or otherwise.

Sent on 05/04/2013

John · Married on 08/04/2012

First of all, Heidi's personality suits the occassion. Always smiling, remaining calm, exhibiting confidence and professionalism. Secondly, she is an artist, and her results display this gift. Finally, it was an absolutely perfect experience and our pictures reflect that.

Shana · Married on 04/12/2012

If we could give a 10, we would. Simanjuntak was simply amazing. She took all of my requests/expectations and executed them wonderfully. She even stayed slightly past our contract time simply because there was an important cultural event that I wanted a few shots of. After our wedding, she stayed in constant communication with me to let me know when to expect my pictures. The pictures were beyond my expectations! They evoke such emotion that people who did not attend our wedding and viewed our pictures commented that they cried when they looked through them.
    As my husband and I start our life and family together I would definetly like to call on Simanjuntak Photography to capture future moments because she has such an amazing eye.

Trina · Married on 03/12/2012

Heidi photographed my family of 6 on vacation in Hawaii. She was super efficient - and relaxed - and my kids took her real well. The photos came out better than I dreamed - and I had a good idea what I wanted. She did such a great job incorporating all of my wishes - plus more - and all so beautifully. My children look relaxed and natural - just as I know them to be, and she was able to capture the mood in each photo that reveals so much of what I love about my family.

Sent on 11/29/2012

We LOVED having Heidi take our photos and look forward to making it a must do on our next trip to the big island.

Sent on 11/18/2012

Deborah · Married on 07/23/2005

I had the pleasure of getting my newborn photos done with Heidi and she did an amazing job. She captured my daughter perfectly. She even was able to get some great shots of me, eventhough I am not so comfortable with the camera. She was so sweet and professional, even when my baby "had an accident" all over her and her props. From the beginning to end my experience with Heidi was superb and I would not choose to have anyone else photograph the most special and memorable moments in my families life, because I know she will capture every one of them. With Simanjuntak Photography I not only got great photos, but a photographer that personally cares about the quality and going above and beyond for their clients.

Suzanne · Married on 12/15/2010

Heidi and Sam photographed family photos for me and I was very pleased with their professionalism, attentiveness and promptness in returning the photos when completed. I would recommend Simanjuntak Photography for your intimate family and/or wedding photos.

Sent on 11/18/2012

Heidi was amazing! Very professional and constantly on the look out for a great shot. We appreciated her services very much and would definitely use her again.

Sent on 03/01/2013