Silvicious Productions Reviews

19 | Seattle, WA

19 Reviews for Silvicious Productions

• Christopher

Christopher Scott · Getting married on 03/07/2021

10 stars if we could give it!

From our first meeting with Alex we knew he was the perfect fit. We gave him full reign and asked him to feel out the crowd in order to determine what kind of music to play. He did an amazing job with this and people were dancing well beyond our send off. We would hire him again in a heartbeat! 10 stars if we could!

Sent on 01/05/2020
  • Alysha

Alysha · Married on 09/28/2019

Made Sure the Party Kept Going!

DJ Alex was a joy to have at our wedding! Having a DJ who was responsive and open with communication when I live in AZ and planning a destination wedding in WA made working with him very easy. We had a Star Wars inspired themed wedding and Alex was 100% into making sure we had the music we needed for our special day. From the nods given by me to for certain cues on our first dance to the traditional cheesy wedding dances to the end of the night with just 6 of us left on the dance floor, Alex made sure that the music was just right! Even as he was packing up and my new husband and I were the last of the guests in the venue, he played music as we reflected on the magical day. Thank you Alex for being such a crucial part of our wedding day and making it fun-tastic affair!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Cree · Married on 09/14/2019

Alex was amazing!!!

Alex was an amazing DJ. He was early to setup and was so easy to work with. If your stuck on song choices he has an awesome song selection. He answers via email pretty quickly, also texting as well. He was worth every penny. You will not regret having him as a big part of your special day.

Sent on 10/02/2019

Kim Truong · Married on 08/23/2019

Set the tone and music for a great night!

Alex! Was! Awesome! Just talking to him made my husband and I feel calm and relaxed, and that’s how our whole wedding day went! Alex was wonderful at reading the crowd and played great music with fantastic commentary to go with any announcements. He made sure we were on track and rolled with everything that happened and transitioned everything so smoothly. He was well prepared, and really just so pleasant to work with. Would def recommend him, and if the chance arises, would def work with him again!

Sent on 08/31/2019

Michaela Allen · Married on 08/17/2019

Fun, engaging, would recommend to friend/family in a heart beat.

Fun, engaging, would recommend to friend/family in a heart beat.

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Anna

Anna Rix · Married on 08/16/2019

Just book him!

Alex was simply amazing! He kept us on track by letting us know what songs we will need during the planning, made sure we get all the songs we’ve requested and more, was an amazing MC (very flexible too since we were a bit behind schedule). He brought his light show which was awesome and just made sure everyone had a great time. Our wedding coordinator said he’s the most professional dj she’s ever worked with. Oh, and last but not least - he’s just an amazing and super friendly guy. Look no further - book him! He’s got all the songs you need and an amazing taste in music - your guests will have tons of fun!

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Evan

Evan Peterson · Married on 08/03/2019

Perfect DJ for an unforgettable Wedding

Leading up to our wedding Alex was quick to respond to questions and give valuable input for our big day. He was a tremendous help when we first started by giving us a mock song example list and day of itinerary ideas based on our personalized wedding events. He is creative and offers a variety of song genre's. If he doesn't have a song, he can get it quickly (even if a guest suggests it during the wedding on the spot). He was willing to meet in person multiple times to ensure our vision for the day was executed smoothly. He was also able to make suggestions and give detailed advice since this was our first gig. On the day of our wedding he was flexible with space accommodations and enthusiastic about the entire day. He would ask us throughout the night if we needed anything and if everything was going well. He not only took care of our needs, but our guests as well. Alex was popular with our closest family and friends at our wedding. We received several comments throughout the event and after about how amazing our DJ was and we are already referring him to other events. Alex does a fantastic job of reading the atmosphere and playing music that keeps people on the dance floor which made our day so much more enjoyable. He is not only a great DJ but an excellent MC as well. I would highly recommend Alex to anyone!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Lauren Weyrick · Married on 08/02/2019

Amazing!!!

Alex was amazing from the get-go and so professional! He was always quick to reply to emails and was cool with all my random songs for the ceremony! Glad he appreciates Hans Zimmer! I am not a planner and wanted to give him creative control of the songs. I’m glad I could trust him because we had an amazing time dancing to throwbacks and new stuff. So much fun! I highly, highly recommend Alex! You won’t regret it!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda White · Married on 07/19/2019

Alex is the BEST!

Alex was amazing on our day! I can’t recommend him enough! I’ll be honest when I say I was maybe a little to go with the flow with my planning! (🙈) Alex helped me nail down everything we could to make the day seamless, he was a HUGE help with timeline and rallying friends and family for events. Our reception was a total hit and Alex ran with the dang punches! 👏 Not to mention got the dance party STARTED!
    Booking Alex took so much pressure off of our shoulders day of so we could focus on enjoying ourselves. As our DJ Alex was somebody who not only played music but also kept the party going, MC’d, and did whatever he could to help. Do yourself a favor and hire this dude!
    Alex, you the best DJ ever!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Krystle · Married on 07/13/2019

Professional, Fun, GREAT DJ

I am SO thankful that I found Alex on thumbtack. It's nearly a month after our wedding and our guests are still talking about how great he was as a DJ. He took song requests, gathered our thoughts about playlists and was right on cue for everything. He was absolutely wonderful to work with and I HIGHLY recommend him for any and all of your DJ needs!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Rebecca · Married on 06/28/2019

Amazing DJ- Exceeded Expectations!

Alex was a phenomenal DJ for our wedding! He worked with us to do an outdoor wedding at Woodinville Lavender Farms and everything went so smoothly! We had music when people arrived, walking down the aisle, cocktail hour (in a different spot), dinner and dancing in another spot. He kept the dance floor full the whole night and played everything from polka for the grandparents to classic wedding music and more without us even giving him a specific playlist. All the guests were talking about the great DJ afterwards and we have passed out so many referrals for people asking to have him at their wedding.

Sent on 01/02/2020

Marie Hopkins · Married on 04/13/2019

Included Everyone!!

We had a blast!! Alex included everyone in our night...including the kids. Alex helped to make our wedding amazing!!! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 04/14/2019

Sarah Fine · Married on 01/26/2019

Highly Recommend!

Alex was amazing— he brought our party to life with his talent, music, and lights! He was quick to respond and very dependable. Will be sure to use him in the future for all of our DJ needs. Highly recommend!

Austin Sandland · Married on 10/26/2018

Amazing Job

Alex, did an absolute wonderful job DJing our wedding. Alex read the crowd perfectly and knew exactly what song was needed next. He also did a great job staying on time throughout the night, whether it was Speeches, Getting Food, Flower Toss, etc. He also made sure to fit in every song that was requested. I can't thank Alex enough for how well he did. I highly recommend choosing Alex for any musical needs.

Karyssa Wasko · Married on 09/14/2018

Confident and Reliable

My husband and I used Silvicious Productions for our wedding and we were overly impressed! He was wonderful to have as our DJ and he ran the whole show that night making sure everything went smoothly and made sure everyone had a great time. He listened to our many requests, was on time, very respectful and did an amazing job. He made us feel assured and comfortable that he would get everything done, and he did! I would recommend Silvicious Productions to anyone!

Terri Sanders · Married on 08/11/2018

Experienced!

I have attended several weddings, and birthday parties where Silvicious productions was the DJ and party host. I would describe the DJ as Professional, fun, and prepared. 5 stars!

McKenzie · Married on 11/30/2017

Highly Recommended

Alex did an awesome job at our wedding. He was easy to work with, accommodating, and a true joy to have included. Thank you for your work and flexibility, Alex!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Sheila Mccrory · Married on 06/17/2017

Very Professional

We’ve dealt multiple times with Alex and have always walked away extremely satisfied with his quality of work and professionalism.

Carol Goszinski · Married on 09/16/2016

One of the Best!

I hired Alex for a 50th birthday party and it ended up being the best party ever! The music was awesome. Everyone danced from 7-1! I would hire him again in a minute! Alex was energetic, personable, respectful, had a variety of music. Best D J out there!

Sent on 02/05/2019