343 Reviews for Silverfox Photography & Entertainment

Proofs (2)
Destination / Travel (1)
Save the Date (1)
341 Silverfox Photography & Entertainment Reviews

My experience with Silverfox has been outstanding from my first appointment to now, waiting for the call for my wedding photos and video. The staff has been helpful, kind and were a pleasure the day of my wedding. I highly recommend without reservation! Please check out while reviewing your photographers !

Profile Picture Jennifer, 1/13/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

my husband and i used silverfox photography and videography for our wedding on 12.2.2017. the two photographers (amanda, main photographer, and lauren, photojournalist) were fantastic for the entire event, as well as very helpful and accommodating! they absolutely went above and beyond the call of what we would expect from photographers. and craig (our videographer) was also top notch, doing much more than expected! we cannot wait to get our photos and video back!

Profile Picture Marie, 12/2/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

We booked Heather as our wedding photographer, and she also completed our engagement shoot. When booking, she was friendly, professional, and extremely helpful. She was very thorough and answered all of our questions - we immediately felt extremely comfortable and booking silverfox was the fastest decision we made in the planning process. When we scheduled our engagement shoot, the night before we were extremely anxious and concerned about the weather (the shoot was outside). Heather was FANTASTIC at relieving all of our anxieties and was extremely flexible. During the shoot, we were uncomfortable in front of the camera at first but Heather did an amazing job helping us relax, posing us in positions that looked perfect (a combo of more posed and also very natural and relaxed to give us a variety in our pictures). In the end, the photos came out better than I had imagined. I can't wait to see how the wedding pictures come out! Also, I already am looking forward to working with Heather on our wedding day because of her warmth and cool-calm-an collected personality... I'll need it! Lol.

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards

My wedding was two days ago and I haven’t seen a single picture yet but I couldn’t wait to share how thrilled we were with silverfox. Heather was our primary photographer and Kevin we had for 4 hours.. both were spectacular. They were never bothersome or distracting and magically appeared at every special moment flawlessly. I was so impressed and seriously could not be happier. Now I can’t wait to see the photos which I know will be stunning. Heather is a genius and she really made me feel so comfortable and beautiful. My husband and I couldn’t stop talking about how happy we were with our decision to go with silverfox and with Heather. She was the first person we met at our initial meeting and the entire process was really great. We also used Silverfox for entertainment and had many guests asking for their info by the end of the night. Steven is the bomb... Just truly spectacular. You can’t go wrong with Silverfox!

Profile Picture Katherine, 11/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography

Our wedding was 11.5.17 at Insignia and we were very happy with Silverfox! Our lead photographer was Courtney and she was amazing! So professional and patient. She made eveyone feel comfortable and she got every shot I asked for. She has a very good eye for the perfect lighting and angles and def got some amazing shots! Sioban was our 2nd photographer and she was also very professional and patient. We used her for a few extra hours in the begining to get all the pictures in before the party and it definitley helped! We also had Will for the video and he was awesome too. Very professional and not in the way at all! I cant wait to see how eveything comes out!! Also had a great experiemce with lauren in the office. Very helpful and made us feel comfortable from the begining. Big reason we booked! Thank you silverfox!!!

Profile Picture Randi, 11/5/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Incredible service at a reasonable rate. Would recommend highly to anyone.

Profile Picture David, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I used Silverfox for Dj and photography and I couldn't be happier! From day one everyone was courteous and friendly. Any questions I had were answered very quickly. Steve was my MC, Courtney my photographer and Roy my videographer and they all did an amazing job! Steve is such high energy and fun but very professional and truly cares about your wedding running smoothly. Courtney and Roy were given very little direction by us I really didn't know what to tell them I wanted and they just took the lead and everything came beautiful! Thank you all for making our wedding day perfect!

Profile Picture Alexa, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

Incredible service and team. Everyone was super helpful and made our big day unforgettable.

Profile Picture Jeffrey, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

Could not have been happier with choosing Silverfox for our photos! Everyone we came in contact with could not have been more helpful and kind. We were so happy with the photos Michele captured - they’re stunning!

Profile Picture Allison, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I used Silverfox for their photo, video, and DJ/Entertainment purposes for my wedding on 10/7/17 and to say I was thrilled with their services would be a severe understatement. The Silverfox team are true professionals and are very passionate about their work. I want to give a shout out to my DREAM TEAM Lauren, Angelo, and Siobhan, for their impeccable attention to detail and for making my wedding day so smooth and stress free. They captured every photo I requested and if anything was outstanding, Lauren made sure to come to me and ask what I wanted to do about it which I appreciated so much. Also, my outstanding MC Steve and his team kept the party going and my guests rocking on the dance floor like you wouldn't believe! We have had guests calling, emailing, and texting us after the wedding saying how epic of a party it was and they can't wait to see video footage to relive it. If you book with the Silverfox team, you will absolutely not be disappointed. From start to finish, they made my experience seamless and I couldn't recommend this team more. Silverfox for the win!!

Profile Picture alyssa, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

Our photographer Michelle was AMAZING!!! She was so fun and made us feel completely comfortable the entire day. She was on time, got all of the pictures we asked for, and was exremely efficient. I highly recommend her and Silverfox for any special event!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I could not be happier with our choice for using silver fox. Our photographer and videographer were not intrusive by any means. At our wedding ceremony no one even noticed they were there. They made us feel extremely comfortable and were so easy to work with. Heather and Angelo are extremely artistic and have such a creative eye for capturing beautiful pictures and special moments.

Profile Picture Bridget, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

They both were great, they took a lot of pictures. They made us feel comfortable and made sure they took the best shots.

Profile Picture Erica , 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

My now husband and I booked Silverfox a year before our wedding. They were the first photography company we had met with and we left our meeting booking them. I was very happy from start to finish. Jessica at the front desk answered every email I had from setting up our engagement shoot up until our wedding day. Our photographer was Kevin. He did our engagement shoot (our pictures were amazing and I got them back quickly!) Kevin was our head photographer at our wedding on 9.29.17 and He is amazing. He took his time, and made us feel so comfortable with every shot. I haven’t received our wedding pictures yet but I cannot wait to see them!! Overall we had a wonderful experience with Silverfox and we would most definitely recommend them! :)

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 9/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Silverfox was the best decision we made during our wedding planning process! The staff was absolutely fabulous from selecting our engagement shoot location, to photo delivery, to planning those important pictures on the big day! We get TONS of compliments on our pictures and we're always thrilled to refer the Silverfox team to our friends and family. They're professional, super easy to work with, and have a great value! We can't wait to see our photos!

Profile Picture Cat, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Every staff member that we have come in contact with at Silverfox photography has been amazing! There were specific photographs that we had wanted from our wedding and I believe our crew delivered. From Jessica in the office to Anthony, Rubin and Amanda the day of our wedding, we are fully confident that our pictures and video will be exactly what we wanted. Everyone is so professional and flexible and just all around awesome! We are the type of people that didn’t want the camera in our faces all night and there were times that I didn’t even know they were there (That’s how good they are!). We highly recommmed using this company!

Profile Picture Karen, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We used silver fox for photography and entertainment both were amazing. Steven Santiago made sure we were happy with every aspect of the entertainment and our photographer Lauren was so wonderful and really went above and beyond to make us happy and comfortable. I would use them again for any event!

Profile Picture Mary-Kate, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography

We loved working with Silverfox! The receptionist Jessie is super friendly to work with as you plan your event. We partnered with Michelle for photography and Reuben for videography and they were awesome! They were both easy going which is #1 on the most chaotic (and happy) day of your life. I forgot my vows at my house (30 min away) and the photography assistant, Jessie went to my house and got them and totally saved the day!!! I haven't received my photos/video (too soon) but I know they will be wonderful.

I will definitely recommend Silverfox to friends getting married! Thank you Silverfox!!

Profile Picture Shelby, 9/16/17, 1 Review

Profile Picture Shelby, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Lovely photography by Silverfox! Loved every bit of it and I highly recommend their services.

Profile Picture Haley, 9/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Toning

Lovely photography here and the staff was very nice and professional.

Profile Picture Ana, 9/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography

The team at Silverfox is amazing!! They were all super friendly, professional and are the best at what they do!! We gave some input as to what we wanted and everyone in the team turned it into something even better than we expected.
We did our engagement shoot with Heather and were happy to have her again - she is awesome! On the big day we also had Amanda take pictures, Roy working the video camera and Craig flying our drone. We haven't seen the pictures or video yet but we're sure they turned out amazing! Can't wait to see them!!
Steve helped us get our music together and when we didn't know which songs we wanted, he helped us out with perfect choices. Dan and Bernardino were our DJ and MC at the wedding and they did a fabulous job!!
Thank you all for your hard work, we couldn't have had as awesome of a day without you!!! ??

Profile Picture Claudia, 9/3/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Photography, Videography

We worked with Anthony for our engagment shoot and wedding and we could not have asked for a more professional photographer! Our engagment
photos were absolutely amazing and even my camera shy fiancee(now husband) was put at ease and enjoyed taking the pictures. Cannot wait to see our wedding pics as we are surehey will be amazing! We also hired a videographer for our ceremony and reception and he did a great job being present throughout the whole day capturing everything. Cannot wait to see the final product!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/1/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Photography

All of the staff is super friendly. Anthony was our photographer for our engagement shoot and the pictures came out amazing! Can't wait for our wedding!

Profile Picture Susan, 8/6/17, 4 Reviews