Silver Video Reviews

6 | Tallahassee, FL

6 Reviews for Silver Video

Robin · Married on 01/31/2009

We were first introduced to Silver productions at a Bridal expo and we were very impressed with Joel and his presentation. Additionally he was engaging to talk to and came across as a true wedding industry professional. We were lucky enough to win a discount at his vendor booth and I think we booked Silver Video within 3 or 4 weeks of the bridal expo. They were very easy to work with...from the initial contract to finalizing the details to the event itself and the delivery of the final product. During the event they were unobtrusive but somehow managed to capture everything. The final video is fabulous and we are so happy to have it.

Sent on 07/07/2009

Heather · Married on 05/03/2008

Silver Video production was very professional. We never knew they were really there at our wedding. When we got our finally video of the day, we could not have been happier. Their video was amazing. They were worth every penny. This video is something that we will have for a lifetime. I would highly recommend them to other brides.

Sent on 05/07/2009

Lauren · Married on 04/19/2008

Silver Video made a wonderful DVD for our April wedding. They were pretty flexible and made you feel comfortable on the wedding day. I would recommend using this company for videography. They have some of the best prices I could find and the quality of the video was great.

Sent on 01/09/2009

Keli · Married on 11/22/2008

These guys were fabulous. They showed up on time, they were unobtrusive to the ceremony, were extremely accomodating to the whims of one amateur videographer in the wedding group who made a few cameos in the finished product. They were gracious and just wonderful. Best of all, we loved our wedding video!! Thanks Joel and Team!!

Sent on 01/09/2009

Eileen · Married on 07/12/2008

Silver Video did an excellent job as our videographer! They captured each important moment during the ceremony and reception, and also interviewed many of our guests. The finished DVDs are amazing, and we are extremely satisfied with the company.

Sent on 04/16/2009

Blair · Married on 10/04/2008

4.2
      3.5

I came across Silver Video at a Bridal EXPO in Atlanta, GA. I was pleased with the material and price points they offered for very comprehensive service. They worked easily with me over email, and were always available by phone. They were interested in getting to know me and my fiance and the particulars of our wedding day that we hoped to capture. On our wedding day, they were prompt, and professional, and worked well with our church staff to set up their equipment while respecting the worship space. I hardly noticed them throughout the night, but when we received our video just two weeks after our wedding, I was stunned at how hard they had worked to capture all the different moments and people that were involved. They tailored the editing to highlight our most memorable parts, and were still able to include tons of touching and hilarious interviews with our family and friends. And again, the turn around time was incredible. When I called to order a few more for family members, they arrived to me in just a few days. Excellent customer service.

My advice regarding this vendor: just be clear about what moments and people you really want captured, and make suggestions of what songs you might like played in the background of the video. Though we liked and laughed hysterically at the song choices they made for us, we would have gone a different way with them.

Second, speak with your ceremony and reception sites to make sure this vendor can utilize the space in the best ways. Our church had a lot of restrictions regarding cameras and video, but allowed Silver to tap into their inhouse video and sound equipment which made a huge difference in what we could capture. The most touching part for me was that unbeknownst to me, they had put a microphone on my husband. During the ceremony, they were able to catch us saying our vows, and even a few other comments we made to each other that we are thrilled to have as memories on our DVD. Thanks to all of you for your great work and care!

Sent on 04/20/2009