48 Reviews for Silver Strings

Learn New Songs (2)
String-Trio (1)
Instrumentals (1)
48 Silver Strings Reviews

Very professional and very flexible!
Beautiful music!

Profile Picture Chauncy, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Silver String was recommended to us by a friend whose daughter's wedding they played during. Linda was wonderful1 The have the most extensive song list which covers most genres. Linda worked with all our requests and incorporated those into the ceremony. The actual trio was also very good and did an excellent job at the ceremony. Would definitely recommend them to play at any occasion!

Profile Picture Lynn, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Linda was so great to work with. When I reached out to her about playing my wedding she offered to meet with me to have a cup coffee which spoke volumes to me. Subsequently, in the planning process, she made time to meet with me again to go over details just so I would feel confident in the day of scheduling. She made the process very easy and stress free. Her professionalism affords her customers the ability to feel taken care of which opens up more energy to focus on a peaceful wedding day! The trio we had at our wedding made my day feel like a dream come true. I can't recommend her enough - hire Silver Strings - you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Maria, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Silver Strings performed beautifully for my daughter’s wedding ceremony. One wedding guest commented how the music was very heartfelt. I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Olivia, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Fantastic string quartet! They played during the ceremony and then during cocktail hour. They did a special request for us not on their list and performed ‘Crocodile Rock’ during our cocktail hour. Excellent communication, incredibly professional, came to the rehearsal for a walk thru to be sure everyone was on the same page. Would recommend to anyone.

Profile Picture Caroline , 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Linda & her team were a pleasure to work with - both responsive and very flexible. They know a very wide range of music, and were able to come to the venue early to practice with my friend, a trained opera singer. Even though it was very cold during the ceremony they played beautifully and really helped make the ceremony special.

Profile Picture User6966166, Recently Married, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Cello, Viola, Violin, Ceremony, String-Trio

Amazing evening! The wedding was magical and Silver Strings did a wonderful job capturing our vision as they played beautiful music!

Profile Picture Shelbey, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I was thrilled with my experience! Linda was a pleasure to work with and took the time to answer all my questions. She even met with me for coffee so we could go over our song list and timeline in person. She also helped me find a vocalist to sing "The Prayer" during our ceremony. We have received so many compliments on the music. The sound was flawless! I would recommend the Silver Strings to every bride looking for a personal and professional experience.

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

These guys were great at my wedding. Such a special touch to set exactly the mood I wanted. Loved going through and picking the songs we wanted. I made a special request for them to play a song very special to my husband right before the wedding and it worked out perfectly. We stood next to an open window waiting to process in and got to share that moment when they started playing his song and he looked at me so surprised and it was a very sweet moment we got to share right before the ceremony.

They were very easy to work with and flexible with the fact that I had been sick and didn't really get everything finalized until the week before the wedding. They were complete professionals though and worked with me and it turned out great. They were also very cool about the fact that the valet at our wedding wrecked their car. I'm so glad I didn't find out until AFTER the wedding because I would have been mortified but they just rolled with it. So glad we had the Silver Strings for our wedding and I'd recommend them to anyone!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User7590155, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

No issues booking and planning throughout the entire process. We loved working with Linda and found her personality laid back and comfortable whenever we spoke with her.

Profile Picture David, 5/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Definitely recommend Silver Strings!! From day 1 they responded very quickly and was very helpful with any questions I had along the way. With their large music selection to choose from, our wedding day was perfect with our favorite songs being played. They are very professional, punctual, flexible and beyond talented. Our guest and family are still complimenting the quartet. Worth every penny! Trying to find a reason to hire them again! Thank you, Silver Strings for adding such a special touch to our special day!

Profile Picture User6411863, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We used Silver Strings for our wedding at East Ivy Mansion in May and they were wonderful!! Laura was extremely accommodating with my quirky requests and they were so professional. Would recommend them to anyone!!!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 5/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Entertainer

Great job with contemporary music for the ceremony and cocktail hour.

Profile Picture User6222464, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: String-Quartet, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Learn New Songs

AH! THESE TALENTED MUSICIANS MADE OUR DAY SO SPECIAL! And, yes, the capital letters are necessary. We booked them for prelude to ceremony, ceremony, and cocktail hour. We could not have made a better choice. We told them to play the 'traditional' prelude music and had very specific songs picked out for the ceremony. For the cocktail hour, we told them to "have fun and get the party started!" They certainly did!
Our ceremony was made so special BECAUSE of the music. I had two of my bridesmaids sing a duet during the ceremony. Linda (head contact/music master) was able to arrange a version of the hymn and allowed my girls to sing with them! All they needed was one, quick rehearsal before the ceremony for a perfect performance! If it wasn't for the music at the ceremony, then I probably would not have cried as much as I did! Everything was so special and perfect because of this group! THANK YOU, SILVER STRINGS!

Profile Picture User4869717, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: String-Quartet, Cello, Viola, Violin, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs

I can't say enough good things about Silver Strings! They are awesome! We recommend them to all of our brides (I'm a wedding planner) because of their musical talent, their flexibility, and their willingness to do what it takes to make the ceremony great!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

The wonderful Silver Strings provided exactly what we wanted for our daughter's wedding! I could not have asked for a better working relationship than the one Linda provided in the planning phases. She replied promptly, answered all my questions with ease and grace, and gave us very helpful advice. On the day of the wedding, Linda came to the rehearsal to meet us and make final decisions, even though they had played at the Cordelle before. Most importantly, Linda and the Strings worked diligently to find just the right arrangements for some special requests we had made - and they turned out wonderfully! I wish I could rate them all a "6" for their amazing group!

Profile Picture Jan, 6/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

They were great! It was exactly what I wanted for my wedding!

Profile Picture User5027548, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Our ceremony music sounded great!

Profile Picture Breanna, 5/16/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

When our original ceremony musicians had to bow out at the last minute, a friend suggested that I contact Silver Strings and I am thrilled I did! Linda immediately responded to my email inquiry, was straightforward about the available options and price points (which isn't always the case with wedding vendors) and reassuring. As I was living abroad at the time, she even set up a video call with me to get a better feel for our musical needs/vision and to answer any questions I had. The music was such a personal and important aspect of the overall wedding experience we wanted to create and I instantly felt relieved with Linda and knew I was in good hands. Not only was she a true professional but also accommodating, detailed and just a genuine, kind person - a breath of fresh air!

We didn't want a traditional wedding "soundtrack" for our ceremony, which required them to write new sheet music for 4 special songs, one of which was my bridal processional. The final result was exactly what I'd dreamed of - simply magical! They are skilled, truly impressive musicians who do not disappoint! We went with the quartet which was perfect for an outdoor ceremony with about 200 guests.

Linda and the Silver Strings musicians came through for us when we were in a bind and did a stellar job creating the intimate, romantic atmosphere I'd wanted for our wedding. They were an absolute delight to work with and I highly recommend them!!! Thank you guys!!! :)

Profile Picture Dana, 5/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We were excited that they had so many songs on their playlist. We were definitely able to do all of the nontraditional music that we wanted, and they new all of the traditional songs as well. I believe they could play anything! We had a very traditional ceremony so it was nice to be able to add a more unique touch with the music and still sound classy. Linda was very quick in responding to emails, which was very nice. They are also very flexible with changes in music selection.

Profile Picture User4553649, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Silver Strings is an amazing company that I have had the privilege of working with many times on a professional level and just recently on a personal level for my own wedding. Live musicians add such an air of elegance and fun to any event and these performers never disappoint. I wouldn't have chosen any other group for my big day!

Profile Picture Krista, 11/8/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Absolutely a must for your wedding or event!! Nashville Silver Strings was recommended to us by our wedding planner, and we could not have been happier with having them provide beautiful music for our special day. Linda Davis was fantastic to work with, always responded to call/emails promptly, and was so flexible and accommodating. Silver Strings provided the live music for our ceremony and cocktail hour. I am not a person who knows a lot about music, but we were able to tell Linda what vibe we were looking for and they made song selections that fit perfectly. Not only were they able to make recommendations, but she was always open to whatever we wanted. They are so talented they can play all genres of music. We till have guests raving about the wonderful music Silver Strings provided for our wedding. You will not be disappointed! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I was told about Silver Strings by a wedding planner. I went to their web-site and was immediately impressed by the quality of music and the range of pieces available for our daughters wedding. I signed the contract, indicated the times and they were there. The music was exquisite. The musicians were professionally dressed. They arrived at the requested time ready to play. Many of our guests commented on how lovely the music was. After spending a year putting a wedding together, and having to make sure that vendors were where they were supposed to be, it was a relief to have Silver Strings on board. I never felt the need to "double check". They did exactly what they said they were going to do and it exceeded out expectations.

Profile Picture Sya, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Super-sweet. Incredibly professional. Very talented. They played our reception (we wanted ballroom dance) and were amazing! They modified several songs to fit our requirements (slowing down the mother-son dance, etc.) and created compositions of some requests (Journey) and some just for fun (Lady Gaga). They also gave us an incredibly competitive price (bonus!).

Profile Picture User4551501, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews