Silver Strings Reviews

1 User photo

Silver Strings 1

Mona Campbell · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Nashville Silver Strings

Great to work with, accommodating, experienced, could play all genres of music. A quartet played for my daughter's wedding and they were wonderful!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Jacob Wiser · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Great Custom-Tailored Performance

Loved the performers. They played a piece that I wrote during the ceremony and it was a dream come true. Definitely trust them to get the live string performance right on your big day.

Sent on 12/28/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 11/02/2019

Wedding Ceremony String Trio

Linda and her team played at my wedding ceremony! My fiancé and I had quite a list of songs we wanted played, some of which were not on their music list, and they still played them for us! They were extremely professional and great to work with! Linda came to the wedding rehearsal just to make sure everything went perfectly on Saturday and it did! I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 12/23/2019

Susan and Presley Ramsey · Married on 10/05/2019

Silver Strings was fabulous! They just play beautifully! A very valuable part of our wedding!

Linda Davis was great to work with. She was really helpful planning the music for our wedding. The music was just perfect. I had many compliments from our guests. I would definitely recommend Silver Strings!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 09/21/2019

great vendor

Very responsive to emails. Took the time to attend the rehearsal to get a feel for the ceremony flow and layout. Did a great job with custom requests.

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Richburg · Married on 08/31/2019

Mrs. T. Morris

Silver Strings provided the most elegant & appropriate music for my wedding. My engagement was short, so I called them on short notice; however they responded promptly confirming their availability! I described my vision and Linda gave musical suggestions that were so appropriate and perfect. They were worth every penny!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Ashleigh Stoffer · Married on 12/29/2018

Absolute Perfection

Silver Strings was easily one of the best parts of our wedding! We had a string quartet for the ceremony, and the music was perfect- I honestly felt like I was in a dream! Linda was amazing to work with, and she quickly responded to my emails and met with my mom and me during the planning process. She was easily able to customize songs and worked out vocal accompaniment for one of our songs. I can't say enough good things about Silver Strings!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Janean Overton · Married on 11/17/2018

Outstanding String Quartet

If you're looking for an experienced string quartet that delivers quality and excellence, Silver Strings is it! Linda was amazing to work with, helped us select songs for the ceremony and even did an arrangement to accompany our soloist. Very professional. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Jess · Married on 11/03/2018

Great experience

Silver Strings provided beautiful music for my wedding ceremony. They were great to work with and even came up with some arrangements to incorporate my favorite songs into traditional wedding music. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 02/11/2019

Mary · Married on 09/29/2018

The quartet was fabulous and "perfectly pitched", which added such an elegant, classy touch to our daughter's wedding! They are a very talented group of musicians and I felt blessed to have found them.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Rachel · Married on 06/16/2018

Having the Silver Strings apart of my wedding day was so dreamy! They were able to play new songs for me to walk down the aisle and I am so grateful. Thank you!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Nora · Married on 06/15/2018

Having a string quartet for her wedding was very important to my daughter. Our parish organist knows a number of other organists in the diocese and he polled them to learn who was the best in terms of quality of music and professionalism. Based on his research, we hired Silver Strings; it was the absolute right choice! Our pastor is very picky about music and has gone on and on about how perfect this quartet was. I have never heard the Brandenburg 3 done as well. Almost better from the MOB's viewpoint, they were a delight to work with in the planning stages .

Sent on 07/12/2018

Chauncy · Married on 06/09/2018

Very professional and very flexible!
    Beautiful music!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Lynn · Married on 05/26/2018

Silver String was recommended to us by a friend whose daughter's wedding they played during. Linda was wonderful1 The have the most extensive song list which covers most genres. Linda worked with all our requests and incorporated those into the ceremony. The actual trio was also very good and did an excellent job at the ceremony. Would definitely recommend them to play at any occasion!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Maria · Married on 12/16/2017

Linda was so great to work with. When I reached out to her about playing my wedding she offered to meet with me to have a cup coffee which spoke volumes to me. Subsequently, in the planning process, she made time to meet with me again to go over details just so I would feel confident in the day of scheduling. She made the process very easy and stress free. Her professionalism affords her customers the ability to feel taken care of which opens up more energy to focus on a peaceful wedding day! The trio we had at our wedding made my day feel like a dream come true. I can't recommend her enough - hire Silver Strings - you won't regret it!

Sent on 01/19/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 11/03/2017

Silver Strings performed beautifully for my daughter’s wedding ceremony. One wedding guest commented how the music was very heartfelt. I would highly recommend them!

Silver Strings 2
    Sent on 12/27/2017

Caroline · Married on 10/28/2017

Fantastic string quartet! They played during the ceremony and then during cocktail hour. They did a special request for us not on their list and performed ‘Crocodile Rock’ during our cocktail hour. Excellent communication, incredibly professional, came to the rehearsal for a walk thru to be sure everyone was on the same page. Would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 12/26/2017

Alexandra · Married on 10/28/2017

Linda & her team were a pleasure to work with - both responsive and very flexible. They know a very wide range of music, and were able to come to the venue early to practice with my friend, a trained opera singer. Even though it was very cold during the ceremony they played beautifully and really helped make the ceremony special.

Sent on 01/16/2018

Shelbey · Married on 10/01/2016

Amazing evening! The wedding was magical and Silver Strings did a wonderful job capturing our vision as they played beautiful music!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Andrea · Married on 06/25/2016

I was thrilled with my experience! Linda was a pleasure to work with and took the time to answer all my questions. She even met with me for coffee so we could go over our song list and timeline in person. She also helped me find a vocalist to sing "The Prayer" during our ceremony. We have received so many compliments on the music. The sound was flawless! I would recommend the Silver Strings to every bride looking for a personal and professional experience.

Sent on 07/19/2016

These guys were great at my wedding. Such a special touch to set exactly the mood I wanted. Loved going through and picking the songs we wanted. I made a special request for them to play a song very special to my husband right before the wedding and it worked out perfectly. We stood next to an open window waiting to process in and got to share that moment when they started playing his song and he looked at me so surprised and it was a very sweet moment we got to share right before the ceremony.

They were very easy to work with and flexible with the fact that I had been sick and didn't really get everything finalized until the week before the wedding. They were complete professionals though and worked with me and it turned out great. They were also very cool about the fact that the valet at our wedding wrecked their car. I'm so glad I didn't find out until AFTER the wedding because I would have been mortified but they just rolled with it. So glad we had the Silver Strings for our wedding and I'd recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Silver Strings's reply:

Awww. You made me smile today. Thanks so much for the wonderful review!!

David · Married on 05/27/2016

No issues booking and planning throughout the entire process. We loved working with Linda and found her personality laid back and comfortable whenever we spoke with her.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Definitely recommend Silver Strings!! From day 1 they responded very quickly and was very helpful with any questions I had along the way. With their large music selection to choose from, our wedding day was perfect with our favorite songs being played. They are very professional, punctual, flexible and beyond talented. Our guest and family are still complimenting the quartet. Worth every penny! Trying to find a reason to hire them again! Thank you, Silver Strings for adding such a special touch to our special day!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Caitlin · Married on 05/06/2016

We used Silver Strings for our wedding at East Ivy Mansion in May and they were wonderful!! Laura was extremely accommodating with my quirky requests and they were so professional. Would recommend them to anyone!!!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Great job with contemporary music for the ceremony and cocktail hour.

Sent on 01/17/2016