Silver Strings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Seth
    Seth R. Married on 05/07/2022

beautiful music!

Silver Strings trio did an amazing job at our wedding! They played beautifully. Many of our guests complimented the music. Linda, who is the scheduler for the group, was responsive and involved; she attended our ceremony rehearsal to make sure everything ran smoothly.
  • Trudi
    Trudi M. Married on 11/13/2021

Wonderful experience!

Nashville Silver Strings did a wonderful job at my daughters wedding. The music was so beautiful! Linda was very professional, prompt in responding to my inquiries and extremely helpful in guiding us through the ceremony music. Working with Linda and Silver Strings was by far the easiest, smoothest part of the whole wedding planning.
  • Lauren
    Lauren L. Married on 10/23/2021

October 2021 wedding

We loved working with Nashville Silver strings! Linda was very responsive with emails and worked with us to make sure we had everything we wanted! Would hire them again in a heartbeat!
    Emily R. Married on 10/23/2021

Incredible, elegant, affordable quartet!

We absolutely loved having Silver Strings play our Nashville wedding! They were recommended by our venue owner and it's no wonder she rates them #1 of the groups she's worked with. Linda Davis was easy to coordinate with over email and made the fairly daunting process of choosing wedding music easy. The group has a massive document of songs they can play - everything from classical, to country, to rock, to pop - which really takes the stress out of endlessly googling "classical wedding songs". The group itself was fantastic. They showed up on time, were on top of their payments (but not pushy in any way), and looked great. The music was FANTASTIC. We had so many guests wowed by having a string quartet play our event. When it comes to value, Silver Strings can't be beat. We didn't think they would fit in our budget, but their rates were exceedingly reasonable especially given their talent, professionalism, and class. We opted in to having the group play our cocktail hour as well using more country/pop tunes. If you've never heard "Friends in Low Places" on a string quartet, I'd highly recommend it. If classical/country isn't your speed, I know the group played a wedding the day before ours whose music consisted of a lot of Smashing Pumpkins, Arcade Fire, and Death Cab for Cutie. Whatever you're looking for, odds are they can play it, and play it well. Absolutely incredible group, you should definitely, definitely consider them for your wedding or big event.
  • Jonelie
    Jonelie M. Married on 10/09/2021

10/10 elevated our ceremony

The Silver Strings ensemble we hired we’re amazing and sounded beautiful. Linda is the sweetest and easiest lady to work with. She put together one arrangement for us and it sounded much better than anticipated (POV - Ariana Grande). I highly recommend choosing them!
    Mona C. Married on 01/05/2021

Nashville Silver Strings

Great to work with, accommodating, experienced, could play all genres of music. A quartet played for my daughter's wedding and they were wonderful!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer R. Married on 12/19/2020

Silver Strings was very easy to work with & professional.

We hired Silver Strings for our daughter’s wedding. They were phenomenal & provided a beautiful atmosphere for the ceremony.
    Jacob W. Married on 07/10/2020

Great Custom-Tailored Performance

Loved the performers. They played a piece that I wrote during the ceremony and it was a dream come true. Definitely trust them to get the live string performance right on your big day.
    Sam&Laura L. Married on 02/29/2020

Linda was excellent to work with.

Did everything they promised and more. Learned and played a strings version of two of our favorite country tunes . Always ready to work with us anytime we called. We were able to pick our music from large playlist.
  • Caroline
    Caroline Married on 11/02/2019

Wedding Ceremony String Trio

Linda and her team played at my wedding ceremony! My fiancé and I had quite a list of songs we wanted played, some of which were not on their music list, and they still played them for us! They were extremely professional and great to work with! Linda came to the wedding rehearsal just to make sure everything went perfectly on Saturday and it did! I highly recommend them!!
    Susan A. Married on 10/05/2019

Silver Strings was fabulous! They just play beautifully! A very valuable part of our wedding!

Linda Davis was great to work with. She was really helpful planning the music for our wedding. The music was just perfect. I had many compliments from our guests. I would definitely recommend Silver Strings!
    Elizabeth Married on 09/21/2019

great vendor

Very responsive to emails. Took the time to attend the rehearsal to get a feel for the ceremony flow and layout. Did a great job with custom requests.
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany R. Married on 08/31/2019

Mrs. T. Morris

Silver Strings provided the most elegant & appropriate music for my wedding. My engagement was short, so I called them on short notice; however they responded promptly confirming their availability! I described my vision and Linda gave musical suggestions that were so appropriate and perfect. They were worth every penny!
    Nannette H. Married on 06/24/2019

Highly recommended

We were so happy that Silver Strings was able to play at my daughter's wedding. I had heard them at a friends wedding a few years ago, and knew then we would use them in the future. Linda was so easy to work with, they easily changed the contracted date for us as needed. A special treat was their original arrangement of the song my daughter picked for the Processional and Recessional. Highly recommend.
    Ashleigh S. Married on 12/29/2018

Absolute Perfection

Silver Strings was easily one of the best parts of our wedding! We had a string quartet for the ceremony, and the music was perfect- I honestly felt like I was in a dream! Linda was amazing to work with, and she quickly responded to my emails and met with my mom and me during the planning process. She was easily able to customize songs and worked out vocal accompaniment for one of our songs. I can't say enough good things about Silver Strings!
    Janean O. Married on 11/17/2018

Outstanding String Quartet

If you're looking for an experienced string quartet that delivers quality and excellence, Silver Strings is it! Linda was amazing to work with, helped us select songs for the ceremony and even did an arrangement to accompany our soloist. Very professional. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!
    Jess Married on 11/03/2018

Great experience

Silver Strings provided beautiful music for my wedding ceremony. They were great to work with and even came up with some arrangements to incorporate my favorite songs into traditional wedding music. I would highly recommend them.
    Mary Married on 09/29/2018
    The quartet was fabulous and "perfectly pitched", which added such an elegant, classy touch to our daughter's wedding! They are a very talented group of musicians and I felt blessed to have found them.
    Rachel Married on 06/16/2018
    Having the Silver Strings apart of my wedding day was so dreamy! They were able to play new songs for me to walk down the aisle and I am so grateful. Thank you!
    Nora Married on 06/15/2018
    Having a string quartet for her wedding was very important to my daughter. Our parish organist knows a number of other organists in the diocese and he polled them to learn who was the best in terms of quality of music and professionalism. Based on his research, we hired Silver Strings; it was the absolute right choice! Our pastor is very picky about music and has gone on and on about how perfect this quartet was. I have never heard the Brandenburg 3 done as well. Almost better from the MOB's viewpoint, they were a delight to work with in the planning stages .
    Chauncy Married on 06/09/2018
    Very professional and very flexible!
    Beautiful music!
    Lynn Married on 05/26/2018
    Silver String was recommended to us by a friend whose daughter's wedding they played during. Linda was wonderful1 The have the most extensive song list which covers most genres. Linda worked with all our requests and incorporated those into the ceremony. The actual trio was also very good and did an excellent job at the ceremony. Would definitely recommend them to play at any occasion!
    Maria Married on 12/16/2017
    Linda was so great to work with. When I reached out to her about playing my wedding she offered to meet with me to have a cup coffee which spoke volumes to me. Subsequently, in the planning process, she made time to meet with me again to go over details just so I would feel confident in the day of scheduling. She made the process very easy and stress free. Her professionalism affords her customers the ability to feel taken care of which opens up more energy to focus on a peaceful wedding day! The trio we had at our wedding made my day feel like a dream come true. I can't recommend her enough - hire Silver Strings - you won't regret it!
  • O
    Olivia Married on 11/03/2017
    Silver Strings performed beautifully for my daughter’s wedding ceremony. One wedding guest commented how the music was very heartfelt. I would highly recommend them!
    Caroline Married on 10/28/2017
    Fantastic string quartet! They played during the ceremony and then during cocktail hour. They did a special request for us not on their list and performed ‘Crocodile Rock’ during our cocktail hour. Excellent communication, incredibly professional, came to the rehearsal for a walk thru to be sure everyone was on the same page. Would recommend to anyone.