Silver Streak Weddings Reviews

66 | Charlottesville, VA

66 Reviews for Silver Streak Weddings

• John

John Sawyers · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Total Professional Who Produces Premium Results!

We had the pleasure of celebrating at a wedding on May 18th at Sylvanside Farm. As an active DJ | Photo Booth Company it is such a joy to watch a complete professional who works tirelessly to capture all of the once in a lifetime moments that will be so important in the years to come.
    I highly recommend Mike to memorialize all of life's most important moments!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Caitlin Killoren · Married on 12/11/2018

11/10 Best Video Experience Ever

Working with the Silver Streak team was one of our highlights of our wedding. They were so nice and creative and helpful and went out of their way at every turn. We were blown away by the results and will treasure our video forever.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Deneen C · Married on 10/28/2018

Made Us Smile

Mike and the Silver Streak team we’re very easy to work with. Communications were prompt and questions were answered. Mike guided my daughter and I along the way on our choice for options. The day of our daughter’s wedding, we did not even notice the videographers. They did their job without getting in the way! We are very pleased with the wedding video and thankful we decided to hire Silver Streak.

Sent on 12/23/2018

rachel · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Video!

We are so grateful for Mike and his team for doing an incredible job of capturing the most special moments of our day! We weren't sure if a video was in the budget but hiring Silver Streak was one of our best decisions (and after doing the research, Mike was really reasonably priced). The short video was so special and Mike was incredibly flexible with tweaking it so that our especially long vows fit and flowed. After seeing the longer video, it was even more apparent how well edited our short video was! Mike has incredible attention to detail and really listened to the things that were important for us to have in our video and others that weren’t. Mike is also really professional – his team was in all the right places during the wedding but didn’t take anything away from anyone that day (i.e. blocking guests’ views or holding up the timeline). He worked well with our photographer and captured some great footage we were able to request as stills. Mike’s responses were always prompt and he answered any questions that came up before and after the wedding quickly and honestly. Our day flew by SO fast so it was awesome to have these memories to watch and share with family and friends.

Sent on 01/18/2019

Baker · Married on 10/20/2018

Baker Wedding

Mike and his team were AWESOME! The video turned out better than we could have imagined! They did a great job capturing us getting ready, the ceremony, dancing, and everything in between! They were also very easy to work with and didn't intrude at all. We would HIGHLY recommend him!

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • User3828314 · Recently married

Mike made planning for the big day a snap. He was very professional, quick to return any kind of correspondence, and always in an upbeat mood. He was a delight to work with on the day of the wedding, and gave us a product (wedding video) that we will cherish for many years to come. If I ever need a videographer again, I will use Silver Streak Media again and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone I know.

Sent on 01/18/2014
  • Paige

Paige Taylor · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing videographer

We love our wedding video! Silver Streak did a phenomenal job capturing the highlights of the day and putting it all together into one amazing video! The videographers the day of were very professional and were great about staying more behind the scenes throughout the day. We worked directly with Mike on planning parts of our video and selecting the music. He was very responsive to all of our questions and very flexible with our busy schedules. The process was so easy, even though we were planning from out of state. We are so happy we chose to have a videographer capture our day. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 11/23/2018
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 09/29/2018

Wonderful! A beautiful video and an amazing experience.

It was really important to me to have a video of our wedding so that we could look back on the BLUR of a day and really appreciate it. Mike and his team did an excellent job of capturing all of the important elements of our day while seemingly fading into the background during the actual event. I can honestly say that outside of the few exchanges I had with his team members, we were barely aware that they were there! But the video puts us right in the thick of things and captures all of the wonderful, heartfelt moments throughout our day. It was artistically crafted and makes me squeal every time I see it. Thank you so much for a wonderful experience - we couldn't be more grateful! :)

Sent on 12/21/2018

Kristen · Married on 09/22/2018

Great experience! Professional, Efficient and Flexible!

My husband and I were so happy that we picked Mike as our videographer! We initially didn't think that we wanted to hire a videographer at all, because we've been to weddings where videographers affect the timeline, shine bright lights everywhere, and generally affect the flow of the evening. We told our planner this concern, and she recommended Silver Streak, assuring us that Mike was highly professional and was also able to be as discreet as the couple requested.
    From the first time we talked to Mike on the phone, we were confident in his abilities. Mike was so great to work with leading up to our big day, and on our actual wedding day, he did an amazing job laying low while still capturing beautiful, natural shots. Mike worked with our photographer and planner to ensure that he was getting the shots that he needed from us without taking too much time out of our day. We were so impressed with our highlight film and full wedding video, and we highly recommend Silver Streak!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Taralyn · Married on 04/27/2018

We absolutely love our wedding highlight film. It captured all of the special moments. Mike and his videography team were so easy and fun to work with. I highly recommend them. I’m so happy that we went ahead with a videographer. Some things just can’t be captured in a photograph and I’m glad we will be able to watch them in our video for years to come.

Sent on 05/31/2018

margaret · Married on 10/21/2017

My husband and I got married in October 2017 in Richmond. I had been given several names of videographers last spring however once I came upon Silver Streak, I called and spoke to Mike on the phone. He was so friendly and personable and gave me so many options that we had to choose him.

His crew was fantastic on the wedding day. They were present and got great footage yet weren't on top of us or in the way of the celebration. Mike is very responsive and quick to get things to us and wants to make sure we love our final product. He went above and beyond for my crazy requests!

We absolutely love our highlight video and longer video and have shared them with so many people. They are so well done, that many people have happy cried even just watching them and comment how beautiful and wonderful they are! You wont be disappointed!

Sent on 03/29/2018

Maria · Married on 08/19/2017

If you are looking for videography for your wedding or any event, look no farther! My husband and I are recently married and videography was one thing I KNEW we had to have. I spent a lot of times searching online for a vendor before I came across Mike with Silver Streak. What I quickly realized was a lot of vendors out there charge a God awful amount of money for a short film that they put together. However, with Silver Streak's package you get a 6 minute film of your wedding PLUS all the footage they captured. That within itself sold me simply because I will have hours and hours of our wedding to be able to watch over and over again. We recently got our wedding video and it is absolutely amazing. I have watched it probably 30 plus times. Mike and his team do an AMAZING job. Family and friends raved about how well put together our video was! The staff are extremely nice and professional and you don't even realize they are there on your wedding day. Mike is prompt in his emails and listens to your vision. If you are like me and know you want videography for your wedding, look no farther. These guys are worth every penny!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Rachael · Married on 06/25/2017

We hired Silver Streak Weddings just two days before our wedding and it was such a great decision! We had gone back and forth on if we should spend the extra money for a videographer, but are so glad we did. Mike was contacted pretty much as last minute as it gets, but he was great in helping us get everything set up amidst the last minute wedding craziness, and getting a team together to help shoot our day. We love our video and have received countless compliments on it. Not only were they easy to work with, but an entire team showed up at the wedding to capture the day. We felt like for the price, we also got a lot of video footage. Many other companies gave you only an 8-10 minute video for the same price, but then charge close to $1000 for things like the wedding party speeches, the ceremony, or dances, etc. With Silver Streak Weddings, we got all of this so that we can re-live the wedding day whenever we want!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Becca · Married on 06/24/2017

Mike and the Silver Streak video team were so friendly and accommodating! They shot as though they were guests at our wedding and managed to catch the everything from the big moments to the little ones and everything in between, which is exactly what we wanted. He made us feel like we were involved in the process of picking out the details of the footage, like type of music to specific clips. He was fantastic! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Katelin · Married on 05/27/2017

Silver Streak Weddings did an absolutely wonderful job capturing our wedding day. Mike was incredibly responsive to all of my emails/questions and was so easy to work with. The three videographers we had the day of the wedding were great-they made the entire process so easy. Our highlight video is amazing and we are really looking forward to seeing the rest of the raw footage. I would highly recommend this company and would absolutely use them again in the future!!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Kate · Married on 05/20/2017

Silver Streak Media was amazing to work with. They were easy to contact and quick to respond. On the wedding day, they were not overly intrusive on our special moments but captured everything! The film that they edited was of high quality and will be a treasure for years to come!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Emily · Married on 05/12/2017

LOVE LOVE LOVE! We loved our video package! We would definitely recommend doing the full video with the cinematic 5-7 highlight video. It was so beautifully done and we love being able to look back at all the wonderful moments. Mike and his team did a great job and were very professional. He responded quickly to my emails and was very easy to work with. I 100% recommend him!!

Sent on 08/12/2017

Shannon · Married on 04/28/2017

Michael and his crew did an amazing job! They were so easy to work with and not invasive at all on the wedding day. We couldn't be happier with our cinematic and full-length videos, they are exactly what we wanted. We will truly treasure our videos forever and can't wait to share them with our future children. I will recommend Michael to everyone!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Sydney · Married on 04/08/2017

Mike was wonderful to work with! He came recommended by our photographer and we are so happy we listened. We just got our wedding trailer video and we absolutely love it! We will watch it for years to come. Mike was very responsive and sent a survey to make sure the video captured everything we wanted. He has great attention to detail, was on time for everything and stuck to our timeline. We highly recommend Mike and his team if you're looking for someone who is dependable, fun to work with, and will capture your special day perfectly!

Sent on 05/14/2017

Michelle · Married on 12/31/2016

Wow! We just got our wedding video and we are beyond blown away. Mike and his team did such an amazing job capturing so many unique moments on our special day. The video was beautiful and creative and he really listened to what we were looking for. He was quick to respond to every email and stayed in contact giving us updates even after the wedding. Use this guy- You wont be disappointed!

Sent on 02/28/2017

Rachel · Married on 10/08/2016

Mike and his crew were great to work with. Mike was flexible with us and always responded promptly. The videos are amazing!! Everything I wanted and more. Before my wedding I had a few people tell me the one regret they had was not having a video made. I can happily say I do not have this regret... We have a perfect video and clip video of our day to watch for years to come!!

Sent on 06/09/2017

Heather · Married on 10/01/2016

First of all Mike is such a nice guy and was super helpful when deciding which package would work best for our wedding. We got married across the country from where we were living at the time, so he was always very easy to get a hold of--even with the time difference. My husband and I had so much fun with both of the videographers the day of our wedding, both were very sweet and personable! The quality and professionalism of the final product was absolutely amazing. We will cherish these sweet memories for a lifetime. I would absolutely recommend Silver Streak Media's services for any event, but their wedding videos are just out of this world! If you want the best without any stress, Mike and his team are phenomenal!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Caroline · Married on 08/06/2016

I am astonished with the level of quality, attentiveness, and customer service I received with Silver Streak Weddings. I was one of those brides who didn't want to invest a lot of money (already spent on a wedding) for a videographer. I eventually caved after hearing my friends who didn't get a videographer say that was their biggest regret from their wedding day. I waited about two months out of my wedding date before smart shopping vendors pricing in Virginia. Silver Streak Weddings is a company who I had two friends use for their weddings. After seeing their reasonable price and getting a quick email response - I was happy to hear they were available, able to send TWO videographers and an assistant, and able to customize the video any way I wanted it. Plus, I got my video back 4.5 weeks out from my wedding date. I couldn't be any happier and have already referred them to my bride friends.

Sent on 09/08/2016

Michelle · Married on 07/15/2016

Mike and his team were FANTASTIC to work with. Mike was extremely responsive to all my e-mails and really listened to my vision for the wedding video. Mike was very professional throughout the whole process and was very un-intrusive the day of the wedding while still managing to get awesome shots of everything. The video was a very high priority of mine, so I researched many different videographers ahead of time and could not be happier with our decision to go with Silver Streak. The final products came out PERFECT and my husband and I are so excited about them. Thank you Silver Streak Weddings!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Silver Streak Weddings's reply:

Michelle,

It was so great working with both of you! We had such a good time at your wedding and I'm really glad that you enjoyed both of your wedding films!

Mike Silverman

Lily · Married on 05/21/2016

Mike and the team of Silver Streak Media are absolute amazing. I searched for a while for a videographer that had awesome quality with an awesome price and Silver streak media definitely offers that. Mike was super responsive with his emails and really made an effort to understand the "feel" we wanted for our video. My husband and I were a little unsure about getting a videographer because of how pricey it can be but we are beyond delighted that we made the decision to have silver streak media film our wedding. We got the package that included the short video you can share with your family and friends and the full length video. They captured some of the greatest moments without being intrusive, we barely noticed they were there. I would absolutely recommend silver streak media for anyone! Completely awesome and very good at what they do! Thanks!!!

Sent on 08/12/2016