Silver Star Limousine Reviews

146 Silver Star Limousine Reviews
  • Celines

Celines · Married on 11/10/2018

Professionalism and Timely

I had a wonderful experience! The driver was kind gave us champagne and braved the cold with us. He opened every door and it was clean inside and outside of the limo. They also gave us a an upgrade for free! Would definitely recommend their services!

jessica · Married on 09/15/2018

Such an easy decision picking silver star limo! They were very easy to work with and very helpful the day of the wedding. The limos were very clean and the drivers were professional. The driver of our party bus helped us in the church and with our pictures. If we had any questions they made sure to get back to us right away and we will recommend their company to everyone we know!

Kelly · Married on 04/05/2018

Silver Star Limousine provided the 30 passenger party bus for my wedding party. Our driver was amazing and early! The bus was stocked, beautiful and clean. We couldn't have asked for a better way to kick-off our day!

Mary · Married on 10/28/2017

We were so happy with Silver Star Limo. They were flexible with us when we had to change a time and they called the week of the wedding to finalize all of the details. We absolutely loved our limo driver! He was so helpful and really went above and beyond. Would definitely recommend.

Nicole · Married on 05/21/2017

My husband and I used Silver Star for our wedding on 5/21/17. They were absolutely amazing! Paula was such a huge help from the start, from booking our appointment, looking at the limos we were interested in- she wasn't pushy at all. Prices were very reasonable and tip is included in your contract which always makes things much easier! Everything was confirmed the week before, our drivers were so friendly and on time! Thank you Silver Star Staff for everything! We highly recommend!

Brienne · Married on 10/08/2016

From the moment I reached out to Paula until the time Pete dropped us off at the venue, we had the most pleasurable experience. Paula was accommodating and easy to work with. They are reasonably priced and have a large fleet with the most gorgeous vehicles! I truly felt like royalty pulling up in their Escalade stretch! Our driving Pete was so amazing! He showed up early, which is a huge plus for me! It was raining on our way to the church and he walked each one of my bridesmaids, my mother and myself separately, with his umbrella, from my house to the limo and from the limo up the steps to the church! Thank you silver star for a wonderful experience!

Giselle · Married on 09/24/2016

We were very happy with the outcome of our transportation. Silver Star was very easy to book and kept the process very easy. Our driver Fernando was the best. He always put us first and followed every request that we had. Thank you for a smooth ride and getting us from the church to the venue and everywhere in between!

Caitlin · Married on 09/17/2016

Silver Star was great! I used them at my wedding in September in Westchester and our transportation went flawlessly. My wedding had a lot of moving parts including multiple pickups for various groups of people participating in the wedding as well as for guests to the ceremony and then to the reception. Overall it was something that could have easily gone wrong and caused a lot of stress on the day of. Silver Star met with my mom before and hammered out exactly what vehicles needed to be where and when. My mom felt so at ease because of how organized they were and that they would have someone back at the office centrally coordinating everything just in case something went wrong. Everything went exactly as planned and everyone got were supposed to be when they were supposed to be there. It was a seamless experience for all those involved, which was our goal. Also my dad and I arrived in and my husband and I left the wedding in a vintage Rolls Royce, which was such a beautiful car and the driver, Manny, was so nice and accommodating to all our needs! We have already recommended them to friends and would definitely highly recommend Silver Star for any wedding transportation needs!

Lauren · Married on 09/17/2016

My husband and I got married last September and we have nothing but good things to say about the professionalism and service by Silver Star. They made the booking process so easy for us. The timing and scheduling was 100% on par. The drivers were professional and on time and the cars were in great condition, both interior and exterior. We also had a Rolls Royce which was a certainly an unforgettable experience. Our driver, Jeff, was great! The champagne and red carpet were great touches and added to our amazing experience. We would not hesitate to recommend Silver Star Limo. We felt at home and comfortable from the moment we spoke with them. You won't be disappointed! Will recommend you all to everyone. Thank you!!!!

Gina · Married on 06/25/2016

Silver Star was the only limo company we wanted when planning our wedding. Not only do they have a large selection of vehicles to choose from they are great to work with. We dealt with Mario and he was extremely helpful and professional though the entire process. We booked the new Rolls Royce Ghost and a 38 passenger party bus. The week before our wedding their wedding specialist Anabelle contacted me to go over all the details. She promptly provided me with an itinerary of our day. We were lucky enough to have Mario as the driver of the ghost and he was amazing. Fun to talk to, extremely helpful, professional and attentive to every detail. The driver of the party bus was also professional, helpful and patient. They arrived on time and got us safetly to each destination. If you need a limo company do yourself a favor and choose Silver Star, you won't be disappointed!! Thanks Mario!
    Gina and Antonio

Alyssa · Married on 06/04/2016

I had heard horror stories about limo companies the day of the wedding...not showing up, no AC, dirty, etc. That was definitely NOT the case when working with Silver Star.

Not only was the limo on time, the AC was working and the limo was spotless. He arrived early to pick up my husband and waited for me and my bridesmaids while I finished getting ready and taking some last minute photos. The driver helped me in and out of the limo EVERY time I got out and helped with my dress and veil as well. He even fixed the train on my dress before I walked down the aisle!!

The coordinator was so accommodating when we had to change the pick up location for my husband a couple of days before the wedding. She told me not to worry about it and all would be taking care of, and it was.

Would absolutely recommend silver star to any brides getting married!

Jo · Married on 05/21/2016

We used Silver Star for our wedding bridal party limo and bridal limo last weekend and really had a great experience. There were no bumps or issues along the way and the staff was always responsive and flexible with our plan changes etc. The day before the wedding, they called to offer a free upgrade to the bridal car and it was fabulous. The drivers were also extremely courteous and lovely to drive with. Everything was clean and comfortable. Excellent experience. We hope to use them again in the future for other events and will recommend them to local friends/family.

Angelica · Married on 04/02/2016

We booked 2 cars for our wedding day, my driver was Jerry and my husband's driver was Rene - they both made our day that much more enjoyable. Both drivers were early and arrived with a smile. They went above and beyond while taking us for our pictures and then to our venue. They did anything we needed without us even asking. From start to finish Silver Star was there to help and provided us with excellent service that I would recommend to anyone for any event.

Amy · Married on 11/14/2015

Silver star is the way to go!!! Mario and his crew treated us like family from day one. We had the ghost and the party bus! Amazing!! Every car in their lot is in mint condition. Both cars came 15
    Minutes early and had my mind at ease. I didn't have to worry at all. My bridal party was loving the party bus and both cars made for great pictures!! I highly recommend anyone getting married to contact Mario and his crew! Silver star exceeded all of our expectations, and made our wedding the most amazing day of our lives.

• hogwartsdork

Emily · Married on 10/17/2015

Paula was wonderful to work with and very prompt in our correspondence. Anabelle was very helpful in confirming the details of the day. The drivers were cordial and professional and well ahead of schedule. The vehicles were clean and comfortable. I would definitely book with this company again for other transportation needs!

Silver Star Limousine 1

Claudia · Married on 08/16/2015

It all began with our wedding 20 years ago with a beautiful white stretch limo. We have been using Silver Star for all our travel needs since then. Many trips to the airport and special events, and all have been amazing. Most recently we had a party of 18 to and from the Metropolitan Opera. It was fantastic as always. The drivers are always early, extremely professional and courteous. The cars as spotless inside and out. We highly recommend Silver Star.

• User6492076 · 2+ years ago

Without a doubt, Silver Start Limo is the BEST limo service in NYC/Westchester area! Very punctual, arrived at my house 10-15 minutes before the time I had requested. Amazing service, very professional drivers! All staff from owner to receptionist will go above and beyond to make sure that you are happy and have an exceptional experience. You will be given very personal attention and not treated like just some other couple getting married. Mario was phenomenal and made sure every detail of the day was planned out perfectly, so that my family and entire wedding party was where they needed to be on time. Always responsive to questions and emails. Would recommend to all my family and friends for ANY event!

• May2015bride

NIKITA · Married on 05/16/2015

Silver Star Limo was amazing and easy to work with! Our limo came early and did multiple pick ups and drop offs with no issues at all! Even our photographer commented on how on time we were to everything! We had a beautiful red carpet and champagne toast provided as well that added a special touch! Our driver, Fernando even helped with my cathedral veil when walking into the church to make sure it was laying correctly before I walked down the aisle. He helped make an announcement after the ceremony to let guests know where to go! The limo was very clean and we were very comfortable.

Laura · Married on 08/23/2014

Would definitely recommend Silver Star Limousine for a wedding or event. They were extremely helpful during the planning process, and leading up to the event. The day of the wedding, the drivers (Joe and Joe) were both professional, friendly and accommodating to our needs. Thank you!

Liz · Married on 08/09/2014

Silver Star was great and we are so thrilled with their service. They were very punctual (even early!) and were extremely helpful and attentive. Their experienced staff knew what to do and made sure everything ran smoothly. They were a pleasure to work with and accommodating to your needs. They were wonderful and we highly recommend them for any type of event!

Salvatore · Married on 08/02/2014

Amazing and drivers were great ask for Mario jr. And you will have no problem

We are so glad we booked the limo for our wedding with Silver Star. The car was beautiful (a stretch Lincoln), on time (a bit earlier!), and the driver was wonderful and courteous. The company was very on top of things and well organized. I would definitely book with them again!

• Marissa

Marissa · Married on 07/12/2014

Loved working with Mario. I contacted him about a year out since he was highly recommended to me by my wedding planner, but I was so busy with other things, I hadn't booked him officially until one month from my wedding date -- Mario was so understanding and had everything I needed for my day. I chose the Jaguar XJL for the groom and bride (plus my photographer), which was a snazzy air conditioned ride (and really romantic). If you want a fancy rolls royce looking vehicle, this isn't your pick -- just a heads up. We also chose two 40 passenger coaches at the end of the night to escort guest back to the city from our venue (Brooklyn Botanic Garden). It was really comfortable for our guests and the music was great -- it was like the party continued on the busses. I probably didn't account for the amt of people that would use the busses and should have reserved one more, but that was my own fault. Loved Mario, loved Silver Star -- would definitely recommend them!

Marguerita · Married on 05/17/2014

The limo was beautiful and stocked. The driver was kind, courteous, patient and attentive. He was also on time and a good driver.