Silver Star Entertainment Reviews

4 | Katy, TX

4 Reviews for Silver Star Entertainment

Josh · Married on 05/07/2016

These guys did a great job DJ'ing our wedding. The flexibility provided by this vendor was the best attribute for us. We had many last minute schedule changes and they were always very gracious and accommodating.

Sent on 07/02/2016

Christen · Married on 10/17/2015

Great DJ, very responsive to everything I wanted and followed the plan I laid out for them exactly. The DJ had all the music I requested but was also able to download music during the event as people requested other songs.

Sent on 06/16/2016

Hoss and Carol were so fabulous to work with, especially when the great Wimberley flood put a big monkey wrench in our wedding day schedule!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Krystal · Married on 04/25/2015

Weddings are about merging families together in an event that will bring joy for all the years to follow. Silver Star Entertainment DJ services were absolutely awesome and provided the ambiance that ensured we had the night to remember forever. Some miscommunication with the venue and weather mishap changed plans only hours before the event and Crawford was able to ensure everything went smoothly with a lively vibe. His fun lights made it a true dance floor and he was even able to take song requests on spot while ensuring our personal requests were met. I am stationed in the military outside of Texas therefore all prior coordination was via phone and email. He was excellent in responding back to all my questions promptly making me feel at ease through the entire process. My husband and I were very pleased with his flexibility and excellent compilation of music keeping everyone on the dance floor. We were thrilled to have the opportunity to have him DJ our event and we would definitely request him for all future events. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 06/21/2016