Silver Sound Entertainment Reviews

1,837 Reviews for Silver Sound Entertainment

• Amanda

Amanda M. · Married on 12/31/2020

the BEST during the worst

Mike was AMAZING. he checked in during holidays, during restriction changes, helped us get the best value, helped us get extras when other things fell through. he was amazing. the personal touches of getting to know us as a couple really made a difference. we loved him!

Sent on 01/03/2021

Sarah F. · Married on 11/21/2020

Wonderful!

Silver sound was great to work with. Our Dj Kevin Kirby was Amazing! We would recommend them and him over and over again!! Nothing but a great experience!

Sent on 11/23/2020

Alexandra D. · Married on 11/06/2020

Great experience

Silver Sound was great to work with. We loved having Paul as our wedding DJ. He listened to our requests and added his own recommendations to make the perfect playlist. Our guests had a blast on the dance floor and made sure to let us know how much they enjoyed the DJ. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/25/2020
  • Nancy

Nancy H. · Married on 10/11/2020

Todd Frederick, Silver Sound DJ

Todd did an incredible job. He contacted us several times prior to our wedding to make sure we were getting exactly what we wanted. We had to switch to an indoor ceremony at the last minute, so Todd had to adjust the timing of the processional songs. He seamlessly switched songs at just the right time. The sound, lights, Bose sound system all contributed to a perfect setup. Most of all its Todd's personality and communication skills that set Todd apart. Would hire him again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/04/2020
  • Madlyn

Madlyn · Married on 09/19/2020

Great Job Great Price

So I CANNOT say enough good things about Joel.

Before the wedding: We were originally supposed to be getting married on September 19, 2020. However, because of Covid-19, we scaled back the guest list and moved the date to June 29, 2020. This was a special day because it's my parents 25th wedding anniversary, so it was a double event! Joel was SO FLEXIBLE and easy to work with even when my plans were changing. He spoke with me on the phone for over an hour about two weeks before the wedding and walked me through everything and had great ideas, suggestion and answers to all my questions. He also told me a bit about himself and what he had been doing lately. I felt that he made a very professional and sincere connection and that he was genuinely excited about the wedding. It didn't seem like just another gig to him. He was easy to get in contact with and always replied back quickly. I loved that he was upbeat and really personal. I have a really outgoing personality and he matched my enthusiasm every time we communicated!

During the wedding: Joel showed up early and was so nice and professional and just all around easy to get along with. He made me feel so at ease about my time line even when I felt like we were running late and I was getting stressed. He played almost all the songs off my list (I had a really long one!!) and when I threw him last minute requests and even asked him to play certain songs twice he did it without hesitation. He went WAY ABOVE AND BEYOND and in my opinion took on the responsibility of making sure things went smoothly and he didn't just play music. My SIL said so appropriately " Man! the DJ was a rock star and a half!" Every one of my guests had nothing but great things to say about Joel and I couldn't think of a negative thing if I tried! I would absolutely hire him again when I have an event. Thanks again Joel. AMAZING JOB!

Sent on 08/06/2020

Jaclyn B. · Married on 09/12/2020

Choose Binh as your wedding DJ!

Binh was excellent! He was always so responsive whenever I contacted him. He was sure to confirm everything with us prior to the day. He showed up early to our wedding to setup and even worked with us when we had to change the dance floor location last minute. All our guests had an amazing time and Binh has people dancing all night. I would highly recommend Binh!!

Sent on 09/23/2020
  • Nina

Nina · Married on 08/22/2020

Played exactly what I wanted and more

The venue had suggested Silver Sound and once again not let down by any means. Taz was terrific to work with and followed all my crazy requests with no problem! He even customized rapped over a few songs!! He was amazing and not corny and did not hog the mic. He was engaging with the announcements but when it was time to dance he let us just dance the night away!! We had such a blast and I received so many compliments on the playlist.

Sent on 08/24/2020
  • Amie

Amie O. · Married on 08/08/2020

Everything we could have hoped for

DJ Kevin was AMAZING! Everything he played kept us and our guests dancing all night. Even the weird songs we didn't think he could get he was able to play. All we could have wanted and DJ Kevin was great with checking in on us and working with the changes we had due to Covid. Thank you for making this day incredibly perfect. I will always remember the last song just me and my husband to our song. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 11/03/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley D. · Married on 07/25/2020

Phenomenal DJ who made the night perfect!

Binh Nguyen was exceptional! From the ceremony to the reception, he did not disappoint. He played all the songs we wanted and did an amazing job transitioning from song to song. He also chose really good songs to fill in where we left it up to him. It was also really nice of him to take some pictures of us and our guests to send to us. All of the guests complimented what a good job he did and how he really made them want to get up and dance. We will definitely recommend him to our friends and choose him again for any events in the future.

Sent on 08/05/2020
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 05/09/2020

Dj taz is amazing

If you want a DJ that will keep everyone on the dance floor all night long, highly recommend DJ Taz and the Silver Sounds Team. The most amazing time dancing the night away. Every song played was a hit! We can't thank DJ Taz enough for all the help and making it a night to remember!

Sent on 08/08/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle A. · Married on 02/01/2020

Perfect Night

Our DJ Joel from Silver Sound did an excellent job. A great time was had by all. Our guests are still talking about how great the playlist was and how perfect the night flowed.

Sent on 02/11/2020

Sandra C. · Married on 12/14/2019

Paul Acker was fabulous!!

Paul was simply the best! Attentive, caring and very detail-oriented. I had no time to meet with him prior to the big day, but Paul talked me through every step of the way 2 days before our wedding. No stone was left unturned and he did a fantastic job!! 25/10 would hire him for any party, wedding or event. Everyone was dancing and had a great time.

Sent on 01/03/2020
  • Leigh

Leigh · Married on 12/07/2019

Great experience with DJ Joel!

DJ Joel Kupis was a fantastic addition to our wedding. He got a ton of compliments from our guests and was so friendly, kind, and professional. He took care of the music/audio for our ceremony and reception. Everything went flawlessly. Overall Silver Sound was easy to work with. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Stacie

Stacie P. · Married on 11/26/2019

Smooth energetic dj

Binh knocked it out of the park. He was very easy to work with and kept the music flowing perfectly from our ceremony until the last song . We gave him what we liked and he ran with it . His voice and his ability to MC and event really shined through at our wedding. We had such a great night !

Sent on 01/14/2020

Lauren H. · Married on 11/23/2019

Exceptional DJ and MC

Binh was EXCEPTIONAL! He kept the partying going at all times and made our guests happy. We loved that he came out to greet the wedding party before their entrances and really pumped us up. Our guests keep talking about how great our DJ was. I'm so glad we chose him for our special day.

Sent on 11/26/2019

Kelsey · Married on 11/10/2019

Silver Sound and Todd are the best

I can't say enough good things about Todd Frederick and Silver Sound! First of all, their online client interface is easy to use for payments, day-of timeline, and compiling playlists. Their prices are reasonable. And above all, their DJs are wonderful! We worked with Todd Frederick based on his extensive event experience, and we would recommend him to anyone. He is super responsive whether by phone or email, professional, has a great personality, and a smooth presentation "on air". We appreciated his working with us on our somewhat customized first dance song (an abridged Led Zeppelin song) and our obscure entrance music, which came from a movie soundtrack. Our guests appreciated his outstanding selection of dance songs - he kept the dance floor packed all night long! We can't recommend Silver Sound and DJ Todd Frederick highly enough!!!

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing dj

DJ BINH!!!!! No amount of words can describe how grateful we were to have him as our DJ - he was truly amazing!! Our wedding was very multicultural (turkish, karacay, spanish, korean, and american) so I was nervous about having a DJ who would be able to balance all of that during our reception and he killed it! Every single person was on the dance floor which was all we wanted. Everyone after the wedding asked who the DJ was and how he did a wonderful job incorporating all the different styles of music.

Prior to the wedding, I was able to reach him at any time I had a question and he would always respond in a reasonable time frame. He was very attentive to make sure all the songs I wanted to play were the correct versions and at the correct time of day.

I honestly could not recommend a better DJ. Would definitely use him in the future for another big event!

Thanks again Binh!

Sent on 01/03/2020
  • Marge

Marge L. · Married on 11/04/2019

Massively Impressive

Todd was amazing in every way! From our very first conversation, we just knew we made the right choice in selecting Todd to be a part of our big day! He walked us through how the day would play out, making us very comfortable. Todd was very responsive to our requests, and even his suggestions were a hit. With a great sense of humor and incredible energy, Todd really made our wedding a party! I would recommend Todd to any couple looking to make their wedding a huge success!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney L. · Married on 10/25/2019

Highly Recommend Michael Kane!

Our catering vendor recommended Silver Sound. We filled out a quick and easy questionnaire and they immediately sent us a list of DJ’s that fit what we were looking for. We picked Michael Kane and we are so glad we found him! We were pretty unsure of what we needed to do in terms of music for our wedding but Michael Kane waked us through each step, using his experience to give us very helpful and thoughtful advice. Their online portal also makes everything easy to plan, adjust and refer back to. Day of, he was helpful without being overbearing and got everyone on the dance floor! A month has gone by and I’m still hearing about how awesome he was from our guests and family! THANK YOU!!

Sent on 11/29/2019

Tara · Married on 10/19/2019

Hire DJ Kevin!

We absolutely loved DJ Kev!! He was so personable and professional. People are still telling me how much they loved the music at my wedding! He played music from my playlist, and also was able to read the room and threw some of his own stuff in the mix. He had the dance floor filled and we danced all night! He is so talented and did an amazing job! I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Julie

Julie A. · Married on 10/19/2019

Wonderful DJs who will keep your party dancing all night!

Silver Sound is great to work with. Michael Kane was our DJ at our wedding October 19, 2019, and he was an amazing DJ! We can't say enough good things about him. He's very professional, fun, and helped make our day go smoothly. Our dance floor was filled all throughout the night - he played a great selection of music that kept every body dancing! We are so grateful to Michael, and highly recommend you book him!

Sent on 11/14/2019

Ashley · Married on 10/18/2019

Amazing Experience!!

Reviews

Steve Croce:
    I would recommend Steve Croce again and again! He made our wedding incredible! I did a ton of research and a few interviews before deciding on who I wanted to have as my wedding DJ. After our conversation with Steve, we were sold. He is so knowledgeable and experienced and put us at ease right away. We knew he would have everything under control. Not only was he so easy to work with, he knew exactly what to play to get everyone on the dance floor and is an all around great guy. If you want an amazing DJ and an incredibly fun wedding, definitely make the right decision and hire Steve! Our guests have been raving about him ever since! Thank you Steve!!

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/12/2019

Excellent!

Binh did an amazing job at our wedding! He made sure he played all the songs that we asked for and any others that were requested by guests. He had a great energy and definitely kept everyone up and dancing! He was really helpful with planning the timeline for the wedding and keeping everything moving and on schedule. Our wedding wouldn’t have been half as smooth without him. Thanks so much Binh and we highly recommend to anyone looking for a wedding DJ!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/12/2019

Best dj ever!

Steve was absolutely amazing!! He was very professional and fun to work with! He was always quick to respond and gave me pointers about planning the big day! He knows how to pump up the crowd and keep everyone on the dance floor! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/31/2019