Silver Sound Entertainment Reviews

34 Reviews for Silver Sound Entertainment

34 Silver Sound Entertainment Reviews

Assia · Married on 10/13/2018

DJ Fred is amazing

We hired silver sound and had the pleasure of working with DJ Frederick Hart. Right off the bat Fred was very attentive to our musical tastes and playlists. At this point I had about 1.5 years of musical playlist planning done by the time we hired Silver Sound as our vendor. I had very specific songs I wanted played during certain times during the wedding. Fred was very accommodating and listened to all of our concerns (because we had 15 guests who spoke NO English and I wanted him to play music they knew). He did a phenomenal job working around our different genre's (orchestra, top 40, heavy metal, foreign) and he was able to mix them with ease. If a song I requested didn't bring guests to the dance floor he would quickly queue up a song that brought everyone out. Thanks for being so wonderful and attentive DJ Fred. Everyone had a blast! :)

• Christin

Christin Thompson · Married on 10/13/2018

Silver Sound Entertainment Exceeded our needs!

Silver Sound Entertainment exceeded our expectations!
    We met with the DJ twice before the wedding to go over details and I knew after the first meeting I was able to put my full trust in the company. The DJ was professional, knowledgeable, and super polite. Our reception was held in a tent that wasn't the nicest but Silver Sound brought in tons of lighting, a sweet DJ booth, a photo booth, and props, which made it look so much better! The music was great and had people dancing all night. We needed music for three different areas and that was no problem for them. The DJ was able to bring in additional speakers and set-ups to meet our needs. One of the biggest hits was their photo booth, they made a personalized border for us and everyone loved it! It was a hit! Not to mention we got a hard copy and electronic copy for ourselves of all of the pictures and videos. This company is amazing and I will be recommending to everyone I know, they not only provide great music but so much more!

Ben · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing Service

DJ Bill was awesome! He kept our dance floor packed the entire night. He was very friendly, professional, punctual, and courteous to our guests. Our ceremony and reception went perfectly as planned. DJ Bill exceeded all of our expectations.

We’re also really glad we added the uplighting and photo booth from Silversound. All of our guests had a blast with photos/boomerangs and loved having the files texted to them.

I would HIGHLY recommend Bill to anyone looking for a DJ.

Jim W · Married on 09/29/2018

What a fun party!

Bill Lage put on a great show!

Laura · Married on 09/29/2018

Best DJ Ever

I very happily recommend DJ Bill and Silver Sound Entertainment! Bill did an amazing job for us on our wedding day, providing our exact musical selections for the ceremony with expert timing, entertaining our guests during cocktail hour and emceeing during the reception, and playing our favorite songs for a dance party that had everybody on their feet having a blast! Bill's professionalism and careful attention to our requests gave me confidence that everything we wanted for our event was going to work out great. On wedding day I felt I could just enjoy because Bill had us covered. Silver Sound Entertainment's equipment is modern and sleek, and the sound is great. The photo booth and props were so much fun for our guests and I love looking back at the photos of everyone cutting loose and having a great time.
    What sets DJ Bill and Silver Sound apart for me is I felt he was truly invested in our success, and, that he was having fun helping us have the perfect day. I wish we could hit replay and do it all again! Thanks, Bill, for being the best DJ ever!

Nichole · Married on 09/02/2018

Steve Corch was wonderful! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our special day. He checked on us throughout the night to make sure we didn't need anything. He made our day great!

chris · Married on 07/20/2018

Best Wedding Ever

This company is great to have for your next wedding. I am still hearing from people that we had the best wedding entertainment compared to the other wedding they have attended.

• Tori

Tori · Married on 06/16/2018

DJ Bill and his assistant Mitch were AWESOME! They kept our party going and were SUPER flexible with all of our event needs. They also did our ceremony music and speaker setup so were there for us through it all! You really cant get better service than that. Bill was super responsive and willing to talk to us whenever we had questions. Highly recommend the DJ services AND the photobooth!!

Caitlin · Married on 04/07/2018

DJ Bill was exceptional! Let me start this review by pointing out that I get easily annoyed by DJs at the weddings I’ve attended. I met DJ Bill at the wedding expo in Minneapolis and instantly knew he had a great temperament. He was thorough in understanding what kind of crowd interaction and DJ engagement we wanted to set the tone of the reception throughout the night. He kept the reception on a good pace and ramped up the energy when it was time for the dance. His website was remarkably thorough so that we could plan our event exactly the way we wanted it and he executed it to perfection!

Kristin · Married on 11/03/2017

Bill at Silver Sound Entertainment was such a great DJ for our wedding ceremony. He was very personable and attentive to all details I threw at him! The best thing about this company is that they are willing to work with you and be flexible, unlike some other DJ companies. They listen to your requests, and truly want to make your wedding your own. I would highly recommend Silver Sound Entertainment, as they are professional, caring, and flexible!

Morgan · Married on 09/30/2017

I could not be happier with my experience working with SSE! John Prill was our DJ, and he did a spectacular job!! Our guests were on the dance floor the entire time, he was a blast! It was the perfect mix of interactive, yet subtle. John really got a feel for what people wanted to listen to and adjusted accordingly. On top of that, he worked with me to put together a mash-up of two different songs for the father-daughter dance, and it turned out perfect!! I would highly recommend John, and SSE to any bride looking for an amazing, fun, and affordable DJ!

Leah · Married on 09/15/2017

DJ Bill from Silver Sound was the best choice for our wedding DJ! We were so happy with the whole experience - he always responded quickly to my emails during planning and was awesome on our wedding day. We came up with a few unique songs for our ceremony and he was able to play the exact instrumental song versions we loved. He also went above and beyond at our reception, and our guests had a great time dancing all night! We couldn't recommend Bill enough.

Carrie · Married on 07/22/2017

Silver Sound Entertainment was an awesome vendor to work with! DJ Bill was extremely accommodating, friendly, and willing to go out of his way to make sure my event was exactly how I envisioned it. I highly recommend Silver Sound Entertainment!

Stephanie · Married on 03/11/2017

Bill was awesome! He listened to what we wanted beforehand, and read the crowd perfectly to know what they were wanting in the moment as well. My 85 year old grandpa was out on the dance floor all night - along with the rest of our friends and family! We had many compliments and comments on the shoe game that we did before the dancing began - Bill knows how to make it fun and get people involved!

Lindsey · Married on 10/12/2016

Best time ever! Bill was there starting at our ceremony to provide the speakers. He did an awesome job providing music throughout the ceremony when needed. For the reception he kept everyone engaged and was interactive which was just what we wanted and he kept the dance floor bumping until we had to go. The uplights and photobooth option were also great. The lighting was amazing throughout the white tent and we have so many fun photos from the photobooth since it was right by the dance floor and utilized the whole night. We couldn't have been more pleased! Thanks Bill!!

Monica · Married on 09/24/2016

Always amazing!!! Willing to do anything you would like and Is very organized and fun! Good with every age! Always keeps the crowd on there feet! There is never a dull moment when bill is the dj

Jessica · Married on 08/27/2016

Bill from Silver Sound was amazing to work with. He is very accommodating and wants to make sure your day is special and personalized to you. He met with us twice before the big day to make sure we had all the details in order. The day came and I could not have been happier with his services. He was very interactive and kept the dance floor packed all night. I would highly recommend Silver Sound for any event!

Amy · Married on 07/16/2016

We had Dj Bill Lage at our wedding. He took the long journey to Grand Rapids, Mn to make our wedding epic! He kept everyone on the dance floor all night long til the very end. He had cowboy/cowgirl hats and flashing sunglasses that everyone enjoyed! We couldn't have asked for a better Dj! He made our wedding epic and amazingly fun!!!

Jennifer · Married on 05/28/2016

I first saw DJ Bill from Silver Sound Entertainment at a wedding when I was 14 years old. Everyone kept saying that he was the best DJ they had ever seen (and I agreed). As soon as I got engaged, I made sure to contact DJ Bill right away and he replied right away. DJ Bill definitely did not disappoint me (he was as good as I had remembered him to be 8 years ago)! Once again, I heard the echo of people saying that he was the best DJ they had seen (I heard it again just yesterday even though our wedding was 4 months ago). Besides the great DJ work, DJ Bill surprised us by bringing light up sunglasses and necklaces, as well as lighting to help with our decorations. I can't say enough good things about our experience!

• Melinda

Melinda · Married on 05/21/2016

We worked with DJ Ray. He was fantastic. We met him at a wedding show and booked him immediately. Our dance floor was packed all night long. DJ Ray worked with us personally from the begining amd ensured that we had everything we wanted.

Caroline · Married on 04/30/2016

We had DJ bill for our wedding and he did an amazing job. We truly had the best reception of the summer. The dance floor was always full, the right music was played at the right time. DJ bill was great entertainment getting people involved in the beginning to end of reception. He was always very polite and nice to meet with before the wedding. He did everything we requested and had great advise and tips to make the night go smoothly. I would highly recommend DJ Bill if you want a guarantee amazing and fun wedding reception.

Alexandra · Married on 01/02/2016

Silver Sound Entertainment and Bill were the most amazing team to work with! He made our day so special and wonderful! He incorporated so many unique songs and dances that we requested and went far above and beyond our expectations! I highly recommend both Silver Sound Entertainment and DJ Bill to any bride and/or groom in search of music. Thank you so much Bill for making our day amazing!

This dj Bill Lage was the reason my wedding was epic. It was the best night of many people's lives. He is amazing and site knows how to make sure everyone is having a good time! All my guests complimented me on my dj and said he was amazing.

Abby · Married on 10/17/2014

Silver Sound Entertainment is we who we went through for our DJ for our wedding. I didn't want to use the other BIGGER more popular DJ's in the area because you either hear really bad things about them or really good. So I took a gamble, on going with a smaller less known DJ Company, and if I were betting money, I would be a millionaire right now!

The DJ we got for the wedding was AMAZING. Go look at my review for DJ BIll Lage on his own review area here on Wedding Wire. He was the best. He seriously was the best, and the dance floor was packed all night. Everyone complimented us on DJ Bill and said he was great. He played great music and read the crowd perfectly. To this day we we're still getting compliments about how good DJ Bill was, and my new hubby and I could not be more thrilled at who we picked.

PICK DJ BILL and/or SILVER SOUND! You won't be dissapointed!

Katie · Married on 09/07/2013

We had Josh for our DJ and he was absolutely awesome!! Working with Josh and Silver Sound made this aspect of the wedding planning so easy. We met with Josh a couple of times before our wedding and filling out the online music form was super nice and easy to use. The dance floor was filled the entire night, Josh played excellent music and really seemed to pick up on what kind of music we wanted. He was also very professional and nice to work with.