Silver Service Events Reviews

60 | Beverly Hills, CA

60 Reviews for Silver Service Events

Rachel · Married on 04/06/2019

Wonderful food, wonderful service!

From the beginning, Silver Service was incredibly easy to work with. Jerry was always responsive and helpful, and they were great about customizing the meal for our wedding to be exactly what we wanted. The staff at both our tasting and the wedding itself were all incredibly kind and helpful. They saved us some appetizers downstairs so we wouldn't miss out on them during our photos at cocktail hour, and they made plates for us at our sweetheart table so we had time to eat while our guests were going through the buffet. I've always heard people say that they don't get to eat at their weddings, but Silver Service took care of us! The food was wonderful and our guests were all very happy. The bartender Carl was incredibly personable and sweet, he really went above and beyond. I'm so happy we hired them--they took care of all our food, rentals, drapery, lighting, etc, and it was a lovely experience working with everyone on the Silver Service team!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Caroline · Married on 03/30/2019

Attentive, amazing experience!

Jerry and his team at Silver Service made our wedding a breeze. From beginning to end, I felt at ease with their services. They were able to customize everything on the menu to fit our preferences and handled everything so smoothly day-of. I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Harry

Harry · Married on 09/22/2018

Perfect Food and Superb Service makes a Magical Wedding Experience

Silver Service Events went above and beyond to make our wedding perfect. Our location was in Orcutt Ranch at West Hills, CA and with their help, brought out the most of the location. Their excellent service made sure that our guest felt welcome in our celebration. Their set up and clean up crew were so good that we got the whole deposit from the location. I will recommend them to anyone that is looking for a caterer/event planner for their wedding.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Danielle · Married on 07/06/2018

I cannot say enough good praises about Silver Service, I have zero complaints, they were incredible!! From the first at home tasting, which they made very convenient, I was impressed by the company's professionalism & their delicious food. They have a great variety of appetizers and Jerry really worked with us on price and getting exactly what we needed. We even added on chocolate covered strawberries at the last minute and it was no sweat off their back. My venue didn't allow open flames so all food was brought in hot boxes, you would've never known the difference. Would highly recommend them for any event. I lived off leftovers from my wedding for the next 1-2 weeks and they were still just as delicious - get the cheesy potatoes, they are AMAZING!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Ross · Married on 11/05/2017

They did a casual Clambake for my sports bar and I wasn’t feeling well , but no worries , no sweat. The killed it. Everybody loved it and it was a great deal and delicious. Not one hint of disappointment from anybody. The chicken was amazing the middle neck clams were perfect. We will be hiring them again in the future!

Sent on 11/06/2017
  • F

fran · Married on 05/06/2017

My daughter's wedding was on May 6th, a beautiful day and a perfect day. The weather was touch and go that day and Silver Service Events worked with me to change my plans to Plan B and move all the tables inside the home of Orcutt Ranch. The staff was so helpful and courteous and Aliah was on top of everything, almost knew what I needed before I could even voice it out loud. The food was wonderful!!! I even had a few guests come up to me telling me they had been to other weddings before and this by far was the BEST food they have had. Fresh and yummy and melt in your mouth good. Jerry gave us a tasting a few months ago so we knew how good it really was. He worked with the menu with us, knowing we had some vegans, gluten free and dietary needs. I would use them again for any event! What a jewel to have found.

Sent on 05/14/2017

Cydney · Married on 03/25/2017

Everything was fabulous! Analiza and Jerry were wonderful to work with along with the whole team! They helped come up with a great menu within our budget, answered all of our many questions quickly and thoroughly, and were thoughtful about the many details. The food was fantastic and we are still getting compliments on the meal. The staff on the day of the wedding were friendly and professional. One of them even brought us appetizers after the photographs since we were missing the cocktail hour. It was such a pleasure to know that everything was in good hands and that we didn't have to worry about anything. We would definitely work with them again and highly recommend!

Sent on 04/21/2017

abe121980 · Married on 03/23/2017

great work!!! very creative!! !!

Sent on 12/25/2016

Lyndi · Married on 03/11/2017

Silver Service Events was exceptional to work with! Jerry was always on top of it, and very responsive to emails and phone calls. Jerry was also extremely patient and kind as we worked through all the planning details, being willing to repeatedly update the proposal as we changed ideas or needed to add last minute items. He always went above board from the first tasting all the way through the wedding itself.

The food was absolutely great. We got repeated compliments on the food, with several guests saying it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding. We did a buffet, and Jerry created a beautiful layout. He really listened to what we wanted and delivered.

The staff at Silver Service Events was also great. We received many compliments on how witty and charming the bartender was, and how on top of service the staff was. Overall, we could not have been happier with Jerry and his team. They exceeded our expectations, and really shined at the wedding.

Thank you Jerry.

Sent on 03/28/2017

Thomas · Married on 02/04/2017

Just wow! The food was delicious

Sent on 03/09/2017

Melody · Married on 09/10/2016

Jerry and his staff are second to none! I was blown away by their professionalism, commitment, flexibility and their food is out of this world delicious. They are able to work with your budget and your satisfaction is their #1 priority. You can trust that you are in the best of hands with Jerry!

Sent on 02/10/2017

Justin · Married on 08/20/2016

Silver Service was very good in every aspect that we were looking for in a caterer. Reasonably priced, great food, accommodating service, flexible menu, and excellent service. Jerry was very helpful and went above and beyond.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Virginia · Married on 08/13/2016

Silver Service catered and provided rentals and open bar for my wedding at Greystone Mansion in August 2016. Although they are not one of their preferred caterers, Silver Service was recommended by Greystone's coordinator and have done severals events at Greystone already, so I had full confidence that they knew the space and understood all the rules. First and foremost, Silver Service quoted me the lowest of the 10 or so caterers I talked to by a sizable margin, plus they also provide all the table and chair rentals I needed . I didn't need any fancy furniture, linens, or lighting because I wanted a clean and sleek wedding look, but they can get you your chivari chairs and bistro lights through a third party and they'd handle the entire order and just bill you at the end.

Communication was absolutely stellar! Jerry is the owner and all email communication with him was met with a response within a day, even if it was to re-do the quote or get a bistro light quote from another vendor. His style of communication is short, sweet, and to the point which I appreciated so much since I was planning my wedding from the Bay Area.

The food itself is not Michelin star level, but it's tasty and well prepared and that's all that mattered to me. I didn't get a chance to try any food beforehand and went with a pretty typical wedding dinner buffet (steak, chicken, veggies, salad). They were able to mass-cook chicken breast and keep it juicy! But even more impressive was the fact that we got to order a whole Lechon (Filipino roast pig.) Definitely the highlight of dinner.

TL;DR: Exceptional value and quick communication. Excellent if you are a no-fuss person who wants things done quickly and efficiently but still loves a clean, sleek, and most of all elegant wedding. Also, Greystone Mansion-approved!

Sent on 08/29/2016
  • F

falisha · Married on 06/04/2016

Jerry and his team were so incredible. Everyone is still raving about the food at our wedding, they say it is the best they've had, and it is absolutely true. Our package included tray passed Hors d'oeuvres, cheese and bread display, fruit display, soft drinks, water and coffee, servers bartenders, linens, all of the china, and the wonderful food. We did a sit down service at a venue that had never done it before in the space I chose, so I was very nervous about the outcome. Jerry reassured me he and his team could do it no problem, and he was absolutely correct. The venue loved them so much, they made them a preferred vendor. I cannot over emphasize the importance of things running smoothly on your wedding day, especially at dinner and with drinks etc, but I highly recommend Jerry and Silver service, you will not regret it.

Sent on 06/27/2016

mary · Married on 01/13/2016

Absolutely love their catering service. So professional and clean.

Sent on 05/13/2016
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 09/26/2015

I am a wedding coordinator and had the pleasure of working with this amazing crew! They were such a pleasure to work with! Went above and beyond in set up and overall catering needs throughout the night. They left the venue spotless and asked several times if they could be of anymore help! I would highly recommend to any of my couples looking for a caterer!

Sent on 10/16/2015

Amanda · Married on 08/29/2015

Jerry and Silver Service Events did an absolute incredible job from start to finish for our wedding. From the first tasting and time we met Jerry, we knew he was extremely hard working, trustworthy and had some delicious food!

They gladly put up with our nonstop requests, questions, changes in menu, and months of back and forth! The food turned out amazing and make sure you get their DESSERTS! The bar was great and the service was friendly. You will not go wrong hiring them!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Dazzle It · event on 05/09/2015

This vendor was located on the wire and then I checked them out on yelp and other sites. They were professional and went above and beyond to help my client in several ways. I have now used them for another event and plan to use them as often as I can. Jerry was extremely easy to work with and very responsive. The quality of the food was exceptional. This event had a strict vegan menu and they pulled it off wonderfully. The entire staff was 5 star.

Sent on 06/20/2015

Karin · Married on 02/15/2015

Silver Service Events catered our wedding and we could not have been happier. From the tasting through the end of the wedding night itself, Jerry and his team were quick to respond, helpful, flexible with our unique requests (breakfast for dinner buffet & crepe station), friendly...and the food itself was outstanding!

It's also important to note that Jerry actually personally delivered us the original tasting due to our hectic schedule, which was an amazing first impression! But beyond that, the food itself was so tasty and it made our decision to go with Silver Service Events incredibly easy.

In the months leading up to the wedding, Jerry was so quick to respond and helpful with every detail, from food questions to rentals to costs and everything in between. Then on the night of our event, the team was there and everything proceeded perfectly. The waitstaff & bartenders were incredibly friendly, helpful, funny and calm, making their presence and work the perfect complement to the evening. Our guests were so impressed by the food (most of whom went back for several plate refills) and the staff, as were we.

We would strongly recommend Silver Service Events to any of our friends getting married or having events in the LA area...thank you so much!

Sent on 02/18/2015

Scott · Married on 09/21/2013

There are times in life when it almost seems too simple to accomplish a task that should be very labor intensive - this was one of those occasions. We found Silver Service Events / Jerry on the Wedding Wire / Knot websites. The reviews were great, so we figured that they would be out of our price range. Nonetheless, we contacted them for an estimate. We made an appointment with Jerry to come to our house (where the wedding was to be held). Everything we threw at him, he said "no problem". He was also very helpful in making suggestions on how to handle certain things. We waited nervously for the estimate but were pleasantly surprised. He was neck and neck with the lowest estimate that we had received. We then had the tasting, and the food was excellent. This made the decision easy. We kept wondering when the other shoe would drop - but it never did. Everything went off perfectly without a hitch. Everyone loved the food (some even asking for seconds) and service. I can't say enough about Silver Service and Jerry. They will make any gathering an incredible experience.

Sent on 11/21/2013

Cynthia · Married on 09/19/2013

Jerry and the entire staff at Silver Service are AMAZING! When looking for a wedding caterer we received a quote from everyone and their mama. Not only I was impressed by the quote and what was included but the communication was the best! We hadn't even tried the food and just had a feeling Silver Service was going to be it! Jerry personally drove down for a food tasting to our home in Orange County. That alone was amazing and without any strings attached or any promises from us. We figured since the food traveled an hour, we figured not to expect it to be that amazing and boy did we get proven wrong!

EVERYTHING was delicious and tasted like it had just came out of a kitchen of a fancy restaurant. Nothing tasted like it was sitting an hour in traffic or like other "wedding" food. It was TOP NOTCH! We were almost too excited! Jerry also knew we were in a budget and this was not budget food whatsoever, it was fancy wedding type of food. he also didn't try to over sell us on anything. In fact I can be a pain in the booty and he worked with me so patiently and made everything work so I got what I wanted and didn't up sell me, he knew how to get what I wanted and at the prefect price.

Forward to the wedding month. Our day of coordinator asked me to show her my contracts so she knew everything that was being delivered and she COULD NOT BELIEVE the catering contract. Her socks were blown off. She told me she has never seen such a detailed and professional contract with so much detail and she could also not believe the type of food that was coming our way and with the final price. Extremely impressed to say the least and this was once again before even the wedding day LOL

Actual wedding day was amazing and people are still raving about how amazing the food was! I cant imagine ever throwing a party in the future without their catering!

Sent on 09/24/2013

Lucy · Married on 08/31/2013

Silver Service Events impressed me from the very start. I found them through great reviews and decided to reach out for more information about possibly catering our wedding. Not only was Jerry completely professional, friendly and 110% willing to adjust to meet our budget, he had one of his thoughtful employees drive 2-3 hours in LA traffic to deliver our tasting! Even though the food sat for quite a while, it was INCREDIBLE! Needless to say I booked with them right away.

Throughout the entire process Jerry was so patient with all of my questions, changes and quote requests... not to mention incredibly responsive! He replied to all inquires in a very timely manner which made planning so much easier.

On the day before the wedding, Jerry and his crew came to deliver everything in preparation for the next day. We had a number of hiccups with the venue but his team was very flexible and happy to adjust. They even agreed to help move some extra lawn furniture that was laying out!

Last but certainly NOT least, the day of the wedding.... the catering crew was AMAZING. All of our guests talked about how delicious everything was! One of the waiters constantly checked up on the bride & groom to make sure we had a drink and our dinner was warm enough. We felt like royalty for sure!

I will absolutely use Silver Service Events for any event in the future as I know I will get WAY beyond what the affordable price tag is worth. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 09/24/2013

Katie · Married on 07/28/2013

We recently used Silver Service Events for our wedding, and we would highly recommend them for a wedding or any other event. Jerry worked meticulously to make sure everything was exactly the way we wanted it, and responded promptly to our dozens of emails. The day of our wedding, the staff was friendly and professional, everything was on time, and the food was phenomenal. Everyone has been asking us what caterer we used. They are also by far the best priced for such high quality and service. We know many other couples who blew their entire budget on food, only to end up with bland food and not many options. With Silver Service, we were able to get tons of choices for a fraction of what other caterers had quoted us. Also, they did a great job incorporating our signature drinks, wine from our favorite winery, and our preferred specialty beers. We were also really happy with the quality and prices for the rentals. We highly recommend calling Jerry for any event!

Sent on 09/15/2013
  • Sam

Sam · Married on 07/14/2013

Silver Service Events did an excellent job with our catering. The wedding food was exquisite and the service very professional.

Sent on 07/16/2013