Silver Rose Bakery Reviews

Silver Rose Bakery 6
Silver Rose Bakery 7

Mallory Esquibel · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Amazing cake-pops!

Michael was so friendly! He was right on time and everything was baked to perfection! The football cake pops were the hit of our company tailgate party!!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Caitlin · Married on 04/20/2019

Sweet Treats from The Sweets

The Sweets at Silver Rose Bakery were so wonderful to work with! They brought us tons of options at our tasting and we ended up going with something I'm not sure we would have chosen anywhere else because it was just so delicious! We did a small ceremonial cake and then a desert bar with 4 different desserts and our guests loved all of it!!! We hope to have the opportunity to work with them again in the future!

Sent on 04/26/2019
    Silver Rose Bakery 9

Silver Rose Bakery's reply:

Thank you Caitlin for the beautiful review. We are very touched by the length of detail you went into. Wishing you both a lovely first year of marriage. We'll be in touch towards the end of it. ;-)
    Priscilla and Michael Sweet
  • Pamela

Pamela · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing service from start to finish

We loved working with Michael and Priscilla SO MUCH!! They were super responsive to our questions and requests, created a beautiful display for our wedding, and we're still getting compliments for the taste of the treats we provided. I will always recommend Silver Rose from now on, and should I need bakery services in the future, I will only reach out to them!

We also loved that their prices are reasonable and they were able to put us on a payment plan to ease some of the financial burden. I wish more vendors would do that!

Sent on 03/21/2019
  • Stacey

Stacey Somero · Married on 03/10/2019

Absolutely Beautiful!

Silver Rose Bakery took my vision for our wedding cake and went above and beyond. I could not believe how amazing the cake turned out. They knew implementing some rock hearts my husband made me were important to us and did an outstanding job with their placement! Of course the mini deserts were also a huge hit with the guest. Thank you so much Silver Rose Bakery❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 03/23/2019
    Silver Rose Bakery 10
  • Tristen

Tristen · Married on 03/08/2019

Sweet Couple, Sweet Treats

We didn't want the classic cake for our wedding so we went with mini desserts and it was the best idea we could've had! From the tasting to the wedding day, they stayed in amazing contact and kept in touch to make sure that I didn't need anything. Not to mention, their treats are AMAZING. Every single one during the tasting was the most delicious dessert I've ever had! 10/10 recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • Brian

Brian Adamski · Married on 01/27/2019

Outstanding Cakes and Mini Desserts AND Service

Silver Rose Bakery did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding reception. From the first moment we met Michael and Priscilla we were impressed with their politeness, professionalism, and their genuine interest in our wants, needs, and happiness. They bent over backwards to make sure that we were satisfied and felt comfortable with the dessert selections, procedures, delivery/setup details, taste combinations, etc. And while their customer service was amazing, the taste of their cake and pastries was incredible. Many of our guests exclaimed on how the wedding cake actually was delicious implying that most wedding cakes are not as we all know. Our guests, and ourselves of course, were raving about the pastries and mini-desserts. Wow! Multiple people asked us for the bakery contact info as they will use them for upcoming parties. We actually will use them again very soon for another party we are planning. If all people ran their business as Michael and Priscilla do, the world would be a much better place.

Sent on 02/06/2019
  • Kim

Kim Thelen · Married on 01/26/2019

Excellent!!!

Silver Rose Bakery helped to make our wedding day even more special. The cake pops they provided were not only super tasty, but the bride & groom theme design made them even more special. Would definitely recommend this company. Thank you so much for the excellent service.

~ Justin & Kim Thelen

Sent on 02/05/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 01/11/2019

Best cake pops ever

We’re so thrilled we chose silver rose for our wedding! We had them make our two tier cake which was beautiful along with cake pops and cookies. The cake pops they made had little bandana design on them for our rustic themed wedding and they were SO DELICIOUS! They were such a hit. I will probably contact silver rose in the future to see about getting some cake pops personally made for a birthday party or celebration of some sort! Thank you guys so much for your hard work! You are incredible.

Sent on 01/27/2019
    Silver Rose Bakery 11
    Silver Rose Bakery 12

Michelle Richardson · Married on 01/05/2019

Tasty and Awesome!

Our cake was amazing and looked wonderful. So many people let me know how awesome the cake looked and everyone got pictures of it. We got a "birch wood" cake with my husband and I's initials in a heart on it. They nailed it! During our cake testing, Priscilla was very informative and helpful in helping us choose what combinations to choose for our cake. They had so many flavors to choose from and we went home and ate the rest of the cake and frosting too from our cake testing! From our first consultation to our wedding (which was 3 weeks away from our cake testing) they knocked it out of the park and got it done beautifully! Our cake topper was awesome too. They have a whole catalog of cake toppers that can be personalized or something more casual. Overall, they were awesome and did not put me in any doubts ever. (:

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Silver Rose Bakery 13

Joni V · Married on 12/23/2018

Above and Beyond

Above and Beyond is only the start to all of the amazing things I can say about Silver Rose Bakery. The cake and desserts were beautiful and fit the couple so well you'd think they'd known them for years. The taste! Oh! SO. GOOD. Absolutely delicious! The presentation was fantastic. The customer care before the Big Day was exceptional. Delivery and set up was flawless and so easy. The way that Micheal and Priscilla sincerely care about you and your event is what makes them special.

Sent on 01/05/2019

Kristyn · Married on 12/02/2018

Amazing, delicious, perfect

I can’t say enough good things about them! We met them at a bridal convention and their mini cupcakes were so good! Within a few days we reached out to schedule a tasting because we couldn’t stop thinking about how delicious the cupcakes were! We ordered mini cupcakes from them for my bridal shower and a 3 tiered cake for our wedding. The cake was absolutely perfect! I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Natalija Dobric · Married on 11/29/2018

Fun, easy, beautiful, and delicious!!!!!!

We had such an amazing experience with silver rose bakery for our wedding. Priscilla and Michael are such wonderful people and delivered a beautiful and delicious cake for our special day. I will defiantly be returning for future events and highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Jose · Married on 11/16/2018

Amazing Dream Cake

The Sweets were amazing. So easy to work with and when the day came our cake was absolutely beautiful. Not only was it aesthetically pleasing but super tasty as well! The cake was super moist and the filling perfectly done. A perfect cake for our perfect day

Sent on 11/17/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer L Hatch · Married on 11/10/2018

Wedding Sweet Treats Indeed!!

Michael and Priscilla are amazing and made our evening wedding reception a big hit!! The macaroons are to die for and by far our favorite! The chocolate mousse shooters, the cake pops and the cheesecake bars were such a huge hit with our wedding guests!! You want this great bakery to assist in your next great party, wedding and get together!! 5 stars from us!! Delivery on time, set up perfect, tasty treats what else could you ask for!! Ok, there is one thing......order more!!! -Jenn Hatch, Gilbert AZ

Sent on 11/13/2018

Jessica · Married on 11/03/2018

Thank you so much to Silver Rose Bakery for making my cake visions come to life! Not only was our Engagement cake absolutely gorgeous, but the Gluten Free Chocolate tasted great!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Leslie · Married on 10/24/2018

Exquisite desserts!! Friendly service and leaves me always wanting more and more!!

Sent on 05/23/2018
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 10/20/2018

We would highly recommend this vendor!

This couple was amazing and they made our cake exactly how we imagined it!!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Taylor Swick · Married on 10/20/2018

Great job!

All of the food tasted great and was a great value. They also did an amazing job with our custom cake with succulents all around it. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/20/2018

The Sweetest Day

The entire experience with Silver Rose bakery from start to finish was AMAZING! Priscilla and Michael came to our home to do the cake tasting. They brought a variety of delicious cake and icing samples. They were kind and gracious and so helpful and accommodating. We decided on a couples cake and an assortment of mini cupcakes for our wedding. We received many compliments about the cupcakes from guests. I personally tried every cupcake flavor that we chose (6 total) and couldn't pick my favorite! The birch tree design we requested for our couples cake was exactly what I had imagined. We would absolutely recommend Silver Rose Bakery to anyone looking for a custom cake/cupcakes. I even ordered a cake for one of my best friends baby shower coming up. Sincere thanks to Priscilla and Michael for helping make our wedding day so SWEET!

Sent on 11/08/2018

jamie · Married on 09/22/2018

Just a quick thank you from the bottom of my heart for the amazing wedding cake you made for my son's wedding! It exceeded my every expectation - it was delicious with classically beautiful elegance. Everyone loved it. Michael, you and Priscilla were so fun, sweet and easy to work with - you will be forever my go-to cake designer. Thank you*

Sent on 10/04/2018
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 09/08/2018

The most amazing bakers for your wedding

This bakery made our wedding cake along with cupcakes, cake pops, and fruit tarts. It all was fantastic and the decorations were perfect!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Matthew · Married on 05/26/2018

They did a great job with flavor presentation and delivery.
    We will request their services for all future events.
    Warm Regards,
    Matt McGowan.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Ana · Married on 04/28/2018

I been using Silverrose for some years now and she always amazes me with her creativity and the flavor to her cakes are just beyond delicious.

Sent on 07/01/2017

Meaghan · Married on 04/01/2018

I ordered these super cute cookies for gifts during my wedding weekend and had very specific requests, and they came through 100%!!! We had a Star Wars & Harry Potter wedding and I wanted those represented in the cookies a long with our wedding date and names. Not only did they deliver them to me (huge help!!) but the cookies looked amazing and tasted even better than they looked! Silver Rose Bakery is always my favorite!!!

Sent on 05/02/2018