Silver Rose Bakery Reviews

55 | Peoria, AZ

55 Reviews for Silver Rose Bakery

Tashay Green 路 Getting married on 05/09/2021

Michael & Priscilla are AMAZING bakers and delightful to work with!

Michael and Priscilla are not only incredible bakers but amazing humans.

When my wife and I met them at our cake tasting we were blown away by their professionalism, attention to detail, and flexibility. Beforehand we'd provided 2-3 cake flavors, icing flavors, and mini desserts that we were interested in tasting..they one-upped us and brought nearly 10 different cake flavors, icing flavors, and several mini desserts for us to taste.

They allowed us to mix and match everything to our liking and it turned out perfectly. Our guests raved about how delicious everything was. Michael and Priscilla also supplied the cake and dessert stands + cleanup which made things super seamless for us.

Sent on 11/07/2019

Kasia Bouise 路 Married on 10/10/2020

Everything I could have wished for

From the first contact and sample box to the delivery and assembly of our cake Silver Rose Bakery was amazing. They were friendly, gave suggestions, were willing to make changes even after I submitted my order. They were professional and did a great job putting the cake table together to make my vision become a reality. Oh and the cake itself, was perfect. The decor was breathtaking and the flavor was exactly what we wanted.

• Daniel

Daniel Meltzer 路 Married on 09/18/2020

Absolutely THE best you're going to find

Michael and Priscilla have been nothing but amazing. We hired Silver Rose Bakery to do our wedding cake and everything turned out BETTER than we could have ever imagined. We are absolutely shocked at how beautiful the cake turned out and it was delicious. It was the hit of the evening, everyone was going up for seconds. We would never recommend anyone but Silver Rose Bakery if you're ever in need of delicious sweet treats for fantastic prices! Truly cannot be more happy with everything they've done for us. Thank you!

Sent on 09/19/2020

Larissa Banica 路 Married on 09/18/2020

I absolutely LOVE their cakes and cookies!

The cake I've ordered from SRB exceeded all my expectations! From the amazing design to how delicious it was to customer experience! It was easy to order, Priscilla understood exactly what I wanted and guided me through all the delicious options! They also delivered the cake to my door! I had the same delicious experience with their cookies and cupcakes 馃挄

Casey Cox 路 Married on 06/22/2020

Amazing desserts!

Have had everything from sugar cookies to their wonderful cakes. Great customer service! Delicious desserts!

• Trisha Cornwell 路 Married on 03/14/2020

It was a Sweet satisfier great experience would go with them in the future again!

They are truly Sweet! Very informative lots of resouses they have they will refer you to anything ,anyone you may need more of loved our cake tasting also lots of variety your taste buds will love you.

Sent on 07/19/2019

Silver Rose Bakery's reply:

Ahhh, thank you so much Tisha. We are so happy you felt comfortable with us and we hope the resources we provided you worked out. 馃挏馃挌

grace e 路 Married on 02/16/2020

Highly recommended and complete satisfaction

We had the pleasure of working with Silverrose Bakery as the baker of our son鈥檚 wedding. Every step of the process with Silverrose, from our initial contact to the final stunning display was impeccable. We ordered the Couples Cake/Mini-Dessert package and guests raved about the variety offered and how delicious everything was.
    Priscilla & Michael are genuine, kind, and thoroughly professional. We had numerous questions in our initial phone contact with Michael, but he patiently spent a long time answering everything clearly. From that point on, any further questions or concerns we had were promptly addressed by Priscilla & Michael and so cheerfully too. This was evidence of the enthusiasm and passion for their work.
    A further accolade for Priscilla & Michael is their referrals for other vendors we wished to have as part of the wedding. They came through with two incredibly great caterers that were hits of the event. This couple not only operate their own business with professionalism and passion but they also have great contacts with other small business partners in the catering industry.
    We highly recommend Silverrose bakery. Priscilla & Michael have maintained nothing short of the highest standards of their creative and skilled art in baking. Most of all, they are the sweetest couple who would go to any length to ensure you get the best service for your event.

Sent on 02/29/2020
  • Elaine

Elaine 路 Married on 12/08/2019

Moist and like heaven

The desserts are so moist, and just amazing. I don't eat chocolate and I love choose them because of there chocolate mouse, I licked the cup clean at the meet and greet at Kiva Club. My husband hates cake and ate the entire testing tray. The cookies and cake pops at my wedding I never got to try because my guest went through them so quickly. Very fun couple to work with and they put there heart into this which makes it perfect!

Sent on 02/15/2020
  • sabrina

sabrina 路 Married on 11/11/2019

From service to quality 5 stars all the way!

Every question was answered with detail and clarity! The cake turned out exactly how we had imagined! From payment t arrangement to the drop off, it was stress free and carried with ease. The set up of the cake table was also amazing!

Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Staci

Staci 路 Married on 11/04/2019

Beautiful!

Our party was small but they made sure we got our money worth! Pur cake was so beautiful, our mini desserts were DELICIOUS! Everyone thought everything was perfect and I agree

Sent on 11/05/2019

Mallory Esquibel 路 Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing cake-pops!

Michael was so friendly! He was right on time and everything was baked to perfection! The football cake pops were the hit of our company tailgate party!!

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Kara

Kara 路 Married on 10/20/2019

Very impressive

They responded to my inquiry almost immediately and continued to be prompt, courteous, and professional throughout all of our interactions. They knew exactly what we wanted and the cake tasted incredible.

Sent on 07/13/2019
  • Hayley

Hayley 路 Married on 05/01/2019

Easy and delicious

We used Silver Rose Bakery for our wedding. They were quick to respond and provided everything we wanted. I received alot of compliments about the dessert options from our guests.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Hi Hayley,
    Thank you for the lovely review. Wishing you both a memorable first year. We'll by in touch towards the end of it. ;-)
    Priscilla and Michael Sweet
  • Erin

Erin Alizabeth Foster 路 Married on 04/27/2019

Perfect company to work with for any occasion !

Michael has provided delicious cupcakes to our networking group and now we used him for our wedding! We loved the cupcake cake and all the choices for the cupcake flavors. Michael was always very responsive and great to work with throughout the whole experience! Definitely recommend for all occasions!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Kelley Cuda 路 Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing! Truly enjoyed working with this sweet couple.

Silver Rose Bakery was absolutely amazing. Our wedding cake was our dream come true. They are so talented. We highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Caitlin 路 Married on 04/20/2019

Sweet Treats from The Sweets

The Sweets at Silver Rose Bakery were so wonderful to work with! They brought us tons of options at our tasting and we ended up going with something I'm not sure we would have chosen anywhere else because it was just so delicious! We did a small ceremonial cake and then a desert bar with 4 different desserts and our guests loved all of it!!! We hope to have the opportunity to work with them again in the future!

Sent on 04/26/2019

Silver Rose Bakery's reply:

Thank you Caitlin for the beautiful review. We are very touched by the length of detail you went into. Wishing you both a lovely first year of marriage. We'll be in touch towards the end of it. ;-)
    Priscilla and Michael Sweet
  • Pamela

Pamela 路 Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing service from start to finish

We loved working with Michael and Priscilla SO MUCH!! They were super responsive to our questions and requests, created a beautiful display for our wedding, and we're still getting compliments for the taste of the treats we provided. I will always recommend Silver Rose from now on, and should I need bakery services in the future, I will only reach out to them!

We also loved that their prices are reasonable and they were able to put us on a payment plan to ease some of the financial burden. I wish more vendors would do that!

Sent on 03/21/2019
  • Stacey

Stacey Somero 路 Married on 03/10/2019

Absolutely Beautiful!

Silver Rose Bakery took my vision for our wedding cake and went above and beyond. I could not believe how amazing the cake turned out. They knew implementing some rock hearts my husband made me were important to us and did an outstanding job with their placement! Of course the mini deserts were also a huge hit with the guest. Thank you so much Silver Rose Bakery鉂わ笍鉂わ笍鉂わ笍

Sent on 03/23/2019
  • Tristen

Tristen 路 Married on 03/08/2019

Sweet Couple, Sweet Treats

We didn't want the classic cake for our wedding so we went with mini desserts and it was the best idea we could've had! From the tasting to the wedding day, they stayed in amazing contact and kept in touch to make sure that I didn't need anything. Not to mention, their treats are AMAZING. Every single one during the tasting was the most delicious dessert I've ever had! 10/10 recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • Brian

Brian Adamski 路 Married on 01/27/2019

Outstanding Cakes and Mini Desserts AND Service

Silver Rose Bakery did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding reception. From the first moment we met Michael and Priscilla we were impressed with their politeness, professionalism, and their genuine interest in our wants, needs, and happiness. They bent over backwards to make sure that we were satisfied and felt comfortable with the dessert selections, procedures, delivery/setup details, taste combinations, etc. And while their customer service was amazing, the taste of their cake and pastries was incredible. Many of our guests exclaimed on how the wedding cake actually was delicious implying that most wedding cakes are not as we all know. Our guests, and ourselves of course, were raving about the pastries and mini-desserts. Wow! Multiple people asked us for the bakery contact info as they will use them for upcoming parties. We actually will use them again very soon for another party we are planning. If all people ran their business as Michael and Priscilla do, the world would be a much better place.

Sent on 02/06/2019
  • Kim

Kim Thelen 路 Married on 01/26/2019

Excellent!!!

Silver Rose Bakery helped to make our wedding day even more special. The cake pops they provided were not only super tasty, but the bride & groom theme design made them even more special. Would definitely recommend this company. Thank you so much for the excellent service.

~ Justin & Kim Thelen

Sent on 02/05/2019
  • Katie

Katie 路 Married on 01/11/2019

Best cake pops ever

We鈥檙e so thrilled we chose silver rose for our wedding! We had them make our two tier cake which was beautiful along with cake pops and cookies. The cake pops they made had little bandana design on them for our rustic themed wedding and they were SO DELICIOUS! They were such a hit. I will probably contact silver rose in the future to see about getting some cake pops personally made for a birthday party or celebration of some sort! Thank you guys so much for your hard work! You are incredible.

Sent on 01/27/2019

Michelle Richardson 路 Married on 01/05/2019

Tasty and Awesome!

Our cake was amazing and looked wonderful. So many people let me know how awesome the cake looked and everyone got pictures of it. We got a "birch wood" cake with my husband and I's initials in a heart on it. They nailed it! During our cake testing, Priscilla was very informative and helpful in helping us choose what combinations to choose for our cake. They had so many flavors to choose from and we went home and ate the rest of the cake and frosting too from our cake testing! From our first consultation to our wedding (which was 3 weeks away from our cake testing) they knocked it out of the park and got it done beautifully! Our cake topper was awesome too. They have a whole catalog of cake toppers that can be personalized or something more casual. Overall, they were awesome and did not put me in any doubts ever. (:

Sent on 01/09/2019

Joni V 路 Married on 12/23/2018

Above and Beyond

Above and Beyond is only the start to all of the amazing things I can say about Silver Rose Bakery. The cake and desserts were beautiful and fit the couple so well you'd think they'd known them for years. The taste! Oh! SO. GOOD. Absolutely delicious! The presentation was fantastic. The customer care before the Big Day was exceptional. Delivery and set up was flawless and so easy. The way that Micheal and Priscilla sincerely care about you and your event is what makes them special.

Sent on 01/05/2019

Kristyn 路 Married on 12/02/2018

Amazing, delicious, perfect

I can鈥檛 say enough good things about them! We met them at a bridal convention and their mini cupcakes were so good! Within a few days we reached out to schedule a tasting because we couldn鈥檛 stop thinking about how delicious the cupcakes were! We ordered mini cupcakes from them for my bridal shower and a 3 tiered cake for our wedding. The cake was absolutely perfect! I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 12/05/2018