Silver Image Photography Reviews

Silver Image Photography 3
Silver Image Photography 4

K D · Getting married on 11/18/2019

Great Option

Steve shot our wedding in Cape May in early June. He was tremendous. We can't recommend him enough. He was responsive throughout the entire process, professional, pleasant, and the photos came out great. We would use him again.

Sent on 07/18/2019

sheree · Married on 09/21/2019

wonderful experience so far... still in the planning stages.

Sent on 04/15/2018

Jennifer Donzuso · Married on 07/13/2019

We loved silver image!

I cannot say enough about Steve and Silver Image Photography! From the first moment we met Steve, my fiancé and I knew that we wanted to use him for our wedding. He made us feel comfortable each time we spoke to him in person or answering emails quickly. Once Steve and Elizabeth arrived at our wedding, they quickly seemed to just mesh with our entire family and bridal party. It was hot out and Steve and Elizabeth made sure we did both indoor and outdoor shots. When getting that many pictures taken could be a bit overwhelming, they made it fun! I am so excited to see our pictures! If you are trying to decide on a photographer...you found him!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Jen,
    I first want to thank you and Michael for choosing us and much thanks for your kind words! We enjoyed every moment with you both from the planning stages to your big day. I can't wait to get you a sneak peek and all of your photos with in a few weeks, sooo many amazing shots!
    Thanks again
    Steve
  • Trisha

Trisha · Married on 04/13/2019

Pre-review

I didn’t get my pictures back yet but we worked with Elizabeth and she was amazing. One thing different I would do would be a wedding my size of 150 ppl, have two photographers.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Silver Image Photography's reply:

Hi guys, what an amazing wedding you had and thank you for your kind words! I have so many great images to show you and look out for a sneak peak this week on instagram, plus of your images will be ready by next week. Talk to you soon! Elizabeth :)))
  • Georgie

Georgie Monschein · Married on 04/05/2019

love them!!

Steven and his crew did the photographs and video for our wedding. He was so easy to work with! He was great communicating with us as well as with our venue. Super laid back personality and made everything so easy for us on our big day down to every last detail including fluffing my dress and fixing my veil before all of our pictures. They got all of the shots that we wanted and then some. Our pictures and video came out absolutely beautiful and all pricing very reasonable. Highly recommend Silver Image. Cant thank you enough!!!!

Sent on 06/11/2019

James · Married on 11/17/2018

Steve and Elizabeth were great to work with and they got us immediately! They understood were we were coming from and made us feel extremely comfortable about what we wanted and how they will deliver the event in pictures. They were our third consult and we felt comfortable immediately. Being a LGBT couple and setting up a wedding with vendors can be challenging but they understood our concerns and needs and were extremely professional and upbeat and excited to do our wedding. Could not ask for anything more!

Sent on 02/02/2018

Silver Image Photography's reply:

Hello guys! We are so excited for your upcoming wedding! Looking forward to seeing you both soon for the wedding day planing session. Thanks and talk to you soon!
    Elizabeth
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 11/17/2018

The best wedding photographer!

Steve and his crew are the best in the business! I can't say enough wonderful things about silver image photography. From start to finish they we're great to work with! They captured every moment and memory that we will treasure for a lifetime! I can't thank them enough and look forward to working with them again!!

Sent on 01/12/2019
    Silver Image Photography 5
    Silver Image Photography 6
    Silver Image Photography 7
    Silver Image Photography 8

Jennifer,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. We all loved being there with you and Carmen! You had such a beautiful wedding and an extremely fun reception! I'm looking forward to seeing you all in the future! :))
    Steve & crew

Joy · Married on 05/04/2018

Awesome photographers and stunning results. Totally satusfied with their services. 100% recommend for sure.

Sent on 05/11/2018

Melissa · Married on 03/17/2018

OMG I can't say enough about Steve and his team they were the most fun, funniest people and the most amazing people to work with!!!! They captured every moment beautifully all while making the special day so enjoyable. Not only is their professionalism is 1110% on point they're also the most down-to-earth people to work with and really know what they're doing!!!! I could honestly sit here and rave for days about Steve and his crew.... So to anyone looking for a photographer there's no question about it I would highly highly highly recommend Steve and his crew for your photography! My little girl was a flower girl and the pictures he took where amazing and not only are they AMAZING to the wedding party, but also so kind to everyone that comes in contact with them! So before I write forever, I'm going to end on this note NOTHING or ANYONE will compare to Steve and his team and the quality, professionalism, and fun you will have working with Steve and his crew will be absolutely amazing and you will not regret it I promise you that!!,

Sent on 03/22/2018

Silver Image Photography's reply:

Melissa, Thanks so much! Can't wait to show you all of the great images soon!

Raefaline · Married on 10/15/2017

I loved working with Steve and his team! Steve did our pictures at our wedding this past Sunday and I couldn't of been any happier. He was so much fun, helped fix my gown and veil and made everything so easy. All my guest were so happy and surprised how he even stayed 'till the end! Steve rocks! I can't wait to see the final product.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Silver Image Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, congratulations again and what an amazing wedding! I will be in touch soon!

Samantha · Married on 07/07/2017

Very friendly. Everyone at wedding loved them and can't wait to see pictures!!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Devon · Married on 06/24/2017

Steve did a fantastic job on the day of our wedding. He made us feel comfortable and brought the best out of us. Our pics turned out great and captured the moment beautifully. We received them very quickly and long after the event he continued to assist us very professionally. We strongly recommend him with no reservations.

Sent on 09/04/2017

Jennifer · Married on 05/20/2017

Excellent experience with Steve

Working with Steve was a great experience. Leading up to the wedding he was extremely easy to work with. Throughout the wedding day he gave excellent direction without being pushy. He helped a significant amount in ensuring our day was perfect and flawless.

Sent on 04/27/2019

Silver Image Photography's reply:

Jennifer, Hi, thank you for your kind words and what a beautiful wedding you had last week! Look out for a sneak peek this week on instagram! Thanks again and talk to you both soon! Steve

jill · Married on 05/19/2017

Steve was great to work with. He was the photographer at my brother and sister in law’s wedding last year and we loved his easy-going manner and creativity. He was prompt, affordable, and took beautiful pictures! I did send him some ideas for specific shots ahead of time, but knew that I could also rely on him to have some creative ideas for poses. I’d definitely recommend Steve!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Silver Image Photography's reply:

Thank you Jill! You had an amazing wedding and I was so excited to be there with you guys! I look forward to seeing you both soon!

Ariel · Married on 05/06/2017

My husband and I were recommended to Steve by a friend and I will forever trust that friend's recommendations! Steve was amazing and all of our pictures came out great. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Silver Image Photography's reply:

Thank you so much and it has been a pleasure getting to know you both and be there for you on your wedding day! Hope to see you guys again soon! :))

Kristen · Married on 07/03/2016

Our wedding was on 7/3/16. Steve was fantastic to work with! He was flexible with meeting (we lived an hour away from his office) and so easy-going/easy to talk to. Right away he made us feel comfortable. We received so many compliments from guests about how professional he and his assistant were and how comfortable he made everyone feel while he was taking pictures. During the getting ready process, he even helped the guys put on their boutonnieres! Our pictures (1400 of them) turned out amazing! :) Can't wait to see how our wedding album comes out!

Sent on 08/23/2016

NICOLE · Married on 05/07/2016

6/2/16 UPDATE
    I met with Steve last night to pick up my proofs and I felt the need to update my review. Steve is amazing, but last night he blew me away! We have over 1500 pictures and they are jaw dropping beautiful!!!!! I am one of the most self conscious people and I am in love with every single shot! His work is beyond 5 stars!! We can not wait to see our finished album!

Steve is amazing! He was recommend to us from a prior couple that booked him for their wedding. Always accomidating with changes and easy to get a hold of with questions. Our wedding morning was gloomy and rainy and right before the ceremony the sky cleared up and was beautiful with sun and clouds! I can't wait to see Steve's finished product! He wanted to make sure we got a ton of special shots so took us outside for sunset pictures and also night time sparkler photos. He was with us from start to finish and captured our day perfectly. He is one of the nicest people to work with and who I will recommend to anyone I know getting married.

Sent on 05/22/2016

Meghan · Married on 10/03/2015

We worked with Elizabeth and her assistant from Silver Image. They did an incredible job! The photos look amazing! I can't wait to see our wedding album!

Sent on 12/06/2015

Alexis · Married on 03/14/2015

I had the pleasure of working with Steve on 3-14-15 for my wedding. He was beyond amazing. He made everyone feel comfortable. From the initial meeting, he was easy to talk to and up for anything. I received many compliments from my guests on how professional he and his assistant, Liz were. I appreciate all the family photos he took. He got some amazing shots of me and my husband out in the rain. Steve is easy to work with and responds promptly to email and phone. Thank you Steve!!!!

Sent on 03/23/2015

Jessica · Married on 05/03/2014

Steve was an absolute pleasure to work with from the first meeting, to the many emails before the wedding day, to the wedding day itself. He was very flexible with the locations (which changed a couple times) and types of shots that we wanted. He is an experienced professional that had a vision for every shot that he took and because of this he was extremely efficient. His easy going and fun attitude kept us relaxed throughout the day and I have no doubt that our photos will have a natural feel to them. I would absolutely recommend Silver Image Photography to future couples, but be sure to book soon. Steve is a popular guy!

Sent on 05/07/2014
  • Janet

Janet · Married on 10/19/2013

Steve was great for our daughters wedding. He even came to the house she grew up in even thought it was in Delaware. He made all of us feel so calm on such a busy, nervous day. Steve took so many unique pictures from the time he arrived at our house until the time he was finished. Steve did a great job on the engagement pictures and we cant wait to see the wedding pictures. Thanks Steve for taking such great care of us on my daughters wedding day. It indeed was picture perfect.
    Thanks Janet and Mark Robinson

Sent on 10/21/2013

Jill · Married on 09/14/2013

Steve at Silver Image did a fantastic job at our wedding. We have not received any pictures back yet but I have no doubt in my mind that every single one of them is amazing. Steve is professional, friendly, great to work with and punctual! I would absolutely recommend Silver Image Photography for your wedding.

Sent on 09/19/2013

AMAZING! Elizabeth was our photographer and she was the best! She not only took amazing pictures,but was so laid back, took control of the shoot and was so kind and nice to work with. Silver Image exceeded all my expectations!

Sent on 04/30/2013
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 03/09/2013

Beautiful work! Capture all the best moments. Lots of posed and candid shots to choose from.

Sent on 03/27/2013

Jim · Married on 10/12/2012

Steve was a pleasure to work with for our Wedding photos. Not only was he easy to work with, He also does not interrupt the wedding. You would barely even know he was there when the wedding/reception started. The amount of pictures and the picture quality were fantastic. He is best Photographer I have ever encountered at a wedding.

Sent on 06/28/2017

Silver Image Photography's reply:

Jim, Thank you so much for the kind words! What a fun wedding and hope to see you both again soon!