Silver Image Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

• Alyssa
    Alyssa R. Married on 03/20/2021

Personable and Flexible

Steve and his team at Silver Image are great. Due to covid we had to split up our ceremony and reception. Steve photographed both without charging us an additional fee. He sent all of the pictures from both events and the highlight video brought me to tears. I couldn’t be happier and I can’t wait to show off our pictures.

Silver Image Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Alyssa for your kind and thoughtful words. We were so happy to be there for both of your dates. I look forward to seeing you and Bill again soon!
  • Laura
    Laura A. Married on 03/06/2021

Amazing Photos, Professional & Punctual

Steve makes you feel very comfortable and is very enjoyable to be around. Definitely a good thing to have on a very nerve-racking day! Our photos were gorgeous, not too overly edited, and they were sent to us just a couple weeks after our wedding! We chose their videographer as well and got so much footage, some of it edited nicely. Can't recommend enough.

Silver Image Photography's reply:

Thank you very much Laura!! It was great seeing you and Dan at Marina & Kevin's wedding the other day too! Hope to see you again soon!
    K D Married on 11/18/2019

Great Option

Steve shot our wedding in Cape May in early June. He was tremendous. We can't recommend him enough. He was responsive throughout the entire process, professional, pleasant, and the photos came out great. We would use him again.
  • Nathalia
    Nathalia C. Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing pictures

They make our day look more special in the pictures

Silver Image Photography's reply:

We were so happy to be there for you and thank you for your kind words!!! Hope to see you both soon!
    Sheree Married on 09/21/2019
    wonderful experience so far... still in the planning stages.
    Jennifer D. Married on 07/13/2019

We loved silver image!

I cannot say enough about Steve and Silver Image Photography! From the first moment we met Steve, my fiancé and I knew that we wanted to use him for our wedding. He made us feel comfortable each time we spoke to him in person or answering emails quickly. Once Steve and Elizabeth arrived at our wedding, they quickly seemed to just mesh with our entire family and bridal party. It was hot out and Steve and Elizabeth made sure we did both indoor and outdoor shots. When getting that many pictures taken could be a bit overwhelming, they made it fun! I am so excited to see our pictures! If you are trying to decide on a photographer...you found him!

Jen,
    I first want to thank you and Michael for choosing us and much thanks for your kind words! We enjoyed every moment with you both from the planning stages to your big day. I can't wait to get you a sneak peek and all of your photos with in a few weeks, sooo many amazing shots!
    Thanks again
    Steve
    Jessica V. Married on 07/12/2019

Amazing photographer.

Steve is amazing. He took amazing photos, took time to meet with us before the wedding, and kept everything on time leaving me to be worry free and just ENJOY, which is paramount on your wedding day! During the reception he did not hesitate any time I, my groom, or my mom asked for a photo op. We took engagement pictures with him as well, which we absolutely love. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a local photographer!

Silver Image Photography's reply:

Jessica, Thank you for your amazing review! We loved being there for you & Jon and I’m looking forward to seeing you both soon! :)))
  • Christina
    Christina A. Married on 04/20/2019

Book Steve Now!

From the moment I met Steve, I knew I had found my wedding photographer! He is kind, patient, supportive, understanding, and an all around genuine guy. I knew he would keep me at ease on my wedding day because of his incredibly calm demeanor.

Add these character attributes to his phenomenal skills as a photographer - composition, background, flow, lighting, creativity, technical expertise, and above all else, a keen eye for detail - and you have the perfect person to capture the most important day/event of your life! What more can I say, except, “Thanks for everything, Steve!”

Silver Image Photography's reply:

Christina, it was a pleasure being there with you both on your wedding day! Thank you so much for your amazing review and I can’t wait to see you guys again soon! :))) Steve
  • Trisha
    Trisha Married on 04/13/2019

Pre-review

I didn’t get my pictures back yet but we worked with Elizabeth and she was amazing. One thing different I would do would be a wedding my size of 150 ppl, have two photographers.

Silver Image Photography's reply:

Hi guys, what an amazing wedding you had and thank you for your kind words! I have so many great images to show you and look out for a sneak peak this week on instagram, plus of your images will be ready by next week. Talk to you soon! Elizabeth :)))
  • Georgie
    Georgie M. Married on 04/05/2019

love them!!

Steven and his crew did the photographs and video for our wedding. He was so easy to work with! He was great communicating with us as well as with our venue. Super laid back personality and made everything so easy for us on our big day down to every last detail including fluffing my dress and fixing my veil before all of our pictures. They got all of the shots that we wanted and then some. Our pictures and video came out absolutely beautiful and all pricing very reasonable. Highly recommend Silver Image. Cant thank you enough!!!!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 11/17/2018

The best wedding photographer!

Steve and his crew are the best in the business! I can't say enough wonderful things about silver image photography. From start to finish they we're great to work with! They captured every moment and memory that we will treasure for a lifetime! I can't thank them enough and look forward to working with them again!!

Jennifer,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. We all loved being there with you and Carmen! You had such a beautiful wedding and an extremely fun reception! I'm looking forward to seeing you all in the future! :))
    Steve & crew
    James Married on 11/17/2018
    Steve and Elizabeth were great to work with and they got us immediately! They understood were we were coming from and made us feel extremely comfortable about what we wanted and how they will deliver the event in pictures. They were our third consult and we felt comfortable immediately. Being a LGBT couple and setting up a wedding with vendors can be challenging but they understood our concerns and needs and were extremely professional and upbeat and excited to do our wedding. Could not ask for anything more!

Silver Image Photography's reply:

Hello guys! We are so excited for your upcoming wedding! Looking forward to seeing you both soon for the wedding day planing session. Thanks and talk to you soon!
    Elizabeth
    Joy Married on 05/04/2018
    Awesome photographers and stunning results. Totally satusfied with their services. 100% recommend for sure.
    Melissa Married on 03/17/2018
    OMG I can't say enough about Steve and his team they were the most fun, funniest people and the most amazing people to work with!!!! They captured every moment beautifully all while making the special day so enjoyable. Not only is their professionalism is 1110% on point they're also the most down-to-earth people to work with and really know what they're doing!!!! I could honestly sit here and rave for days about Steve and his crew.... So to anyone looking for a photographer there's no question about it I would highly highly highly recommend Steve and his crew for your photography! My little girl was a flower girl and the pictures he took where amazing and not only are they AMAZING to the wedding party, but also so kind to everyone that comes in contact with them! So before I write forever, I'm going to end on this note NOTHING or ANYONE will compare to Steve and his team and the quality, professionalism, and fun you will have working with Steve and his crew will be absolutely amazing and you will not regret it I promise you that!!,

Silver Image Photography's reply:

Melissa, Thanks so much! Can't wait to show you all of the great images soon!
    Raefaline Married on 10/15/2017
    I loved working with Steve and his team! Steve did our pictures at our wedding this past Sunday and I couldn't of been any happier. He was so much fun, helped fix my gown and veil and made everything so easy. All my guest were so happy and surprised how he even stayed 'till the end! Steve rocks! I can't wait to see the final product.

Silver Image Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, congratulations again and what an amazing wedding! I will be in touch soon!
    Samantha Married on 07/07/2017
    Very friendly. Everyone at wedding loved them and can't wait to see pictures!!
    Devon Married on 06/24/2017
    Steve did a fantastic job on the day of our wedding. He made us feel comfortable and brought the best out of us. Our pics turned out great and captured the moment beautifully. We received them very quickly and long after the event he continued to assist us very professionally. We strongly recommend him with no reservations.
    Jennifer Married on 05/20/2017

Excellent experience with Steve

Working with Steve was a great experience. Leading up to the wedding he was extremely easy to work with. Throughout the wedding day he gave excellent direction without being pushy. He helped a significant amount in ensuring our day was perfect and flawless.

Silver Image Photography's reply:

Jennifer, Hi, thank you for your kind words and what a beautiful wedding you had last week! Look out for a sneak peek this week on instagram! Thanks again and talk to you both soon! Steve
    Jill Married on 05/19/2017
    Steve was great to work with. He was the photographer at my brother and sister in law’s wedding last year and we loved his easy-going manner and creativity. He was prompt, affordable, and took beautiful pictures! I did send him some ideas for specific shots ahead of time, but knew that I could also rely on him to have some creative ideas for poses. I’d definitely recommend Steve!

Silver Image Photography's reply:

Thank you Jill! You had an amazing wedding and I was so excited to be there with you guys! I look forward to seeing you both soon!
    Ariel Married on 05/06/2017
    My husband and I were recommended to Steve by a friend and I will forever trust that friend's recommendations! Steve was amazing and all of our pictures came out great. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer.

Silver Image Photography's reply:

Thank you so much and it has been a pleasure getting to know you both and be there for you on your wedding day! Hope to see you guys again soon! :))
    Kristen Married on 07/03/2016
    Our wedding was on 7/3/16. Steve was fantastic to work with! He was flexible with meeting (we lived an hour away from his office) and so easy-going/easy to talk to. Right away he made us feel comfortable. We received so many compliments from guests about how professional he and his assistant were and how comfortable he made everyone feel while he was taking pictures. During the getting ready process, he even helped the guys put on their boutonnieres! Our pictures (1400 of them) turned out amazing! :) Can't wait to see how our wedding album comes out!
    Nicole Married on 05/07/2016
    6/2/16 UPDATE
    I met with Steve last night to pick up my proofs and I felt the need to update my review. Steve is amazing, but last night he blew me away! We have over 1500 pictures and they are jaw dropping beautiful!!!!! I am one of the most self conscious people and I am in love with every single shot! His work is beyond 5 stars!! We can not wait to see our finished album!

Steve is amazing! He was recommend to us from a prior couple that booked him for their wedding. Always accomidating with changes and easy to get a hold of with questions. Our wedding morning was gloomy and rainy and right before the ceremony the sky cleared up and was beautiful with sun and clouds! I can't wait to see Steve's finished product! He wanted to make sure we got a ton of special shots so took us outside for sunset pictures and also night time sparkler photos. He was with us from start to finish and captured our day perfectly. He is one of the nicest people to work with and who I will recommend to anyone I know getting married.
    Meghan Married on 10/03/2015
    We worked with Elizabeth and her assistant from Silver Image. They did an incredible job! The photos look amazing! I can't wait to see our wedding album!
    Alexis Married on 03/14/2015
    I had the pleasure of working with Steve on 3-14-15 for my wedding. He was beyond amazing. He made everyone feel comfortable. From the initial meeting, he was easy to talk to and up for anything. I received many compliments from my guests on how professional he and his assistant, Liz were. I appreciate all the family photos he took. He got some amazing shots of me and my husband out in the rain. Steve is easy to work with and responds promptly to email and phone. Thank you Steve!!!!