Silver Image Photography Reviews

29 | Haddonfield, NJ

29 Reviews for Silver Image Photography

29 Silver Image Photography Reviews

sheree · Getting married on 09/21/2019

wonderful experience so far... still in the planning stages.

James · Getting married on 11/17/2018

Steve and Elizabeth were great to work with and they got us immediately! They understood were we were coming from and made us feel extremely comfortable about what we wanted and how they will deliver the event in pictures. They were our third consult and we felt comfortable immediately. Being a LGBT couple and setting up a wedding with vendors can be challenging but they understood our concerns and needs and were extremely professional and upbeat and excited to do our wedding. Could not ask for anything more!

Sent on 02/02/2018

Silver Image Photography's reply:

Hello guys! We are so excited for your upcoming wedding! Looking forward to seeing you both soon for the wedding day planing session. Thanks and talk to you soon! Elizabeth

Joy · Married on 05/04/2018

Awesome photographers and stunning results. Totally satusfied with their services. 100% recommend for sure.

Raefaline · Married on 10/15/2017

I loved working with Steve and his team! Steve did our pictures at our wedding this past Sunday and I couldn't of been any happier. He was so much fun, helped fix my gown and veil and made everything so easy. All my guest were so happy and surprised how he even stayed 'till the end! Steve rocks! I can't wait to see the final product.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Silver Image Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, congratulations again and what an amazing wedding! I will be in touch soon!

Samantha · Married on 07/07/2017

Very friendly. Everyone at wedding loved them and can't wait to see pictures!!

Devon · Married on 06/24/2017

Steve did a fantastic job on the day of our wedding. He made us feel comfortable and brought the best out of us. Our pics turned out great and captured the moment beautifully. We received them very quickly and long after the event he continued to assist us very professionally. We strongly recommend him with no reservations.

jill · Married on 05/19/2017

Steve was great to work with. He was the photographer at my brother and sister in law’s wedding last year and we loved his easy-going manner and creativity. He was prompt, affordable, and took beautiful pictures! I did send him some ideas for specific shots ahead of time, but knew that I could also rely on him to have some creative ideas for poses. I’d definitely recommend Steve!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Silver Image Photography's reply:

Thank you Jill! You had an amazing wedding and I was so excited to be there with you guys! I look forward to seeing you both soon!

Ariel · Married on 05/06/2017

My husband and I were recommended to Steve by a friend and I will forever trust that friend's recommendations! Steve was amazing and all of our pictures came out great. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Silver Image Photography's reply:

Thank you so much and it has been a pleasure getting to know you both and be there for you on your wedding day! Hope to see you guys again soon! :))

Kristen · Married on 07/03/2016

Our wedding was on 7/3/16. Steve was fantastic to work with! He was flexible with meeting (we lived an hour away from his office) and so easy-going/easy to talk to. Right away he made us feel comfortable. We received so many compliments from guests about how professional he and his assistant were and how comfortable he made everyone feel while he was taking pictures. During the getting ready process, he even helped the guys put on their boutonnieres! Our pictures (1400 of them) turned out amazing! :) Can't wait to see how our wedding album comes out!

NICOLE · Married on 05/07/2016

6/2/16 UPDATE
    I met with Steve last night to pick up my proofs and I felt the need to update my review. Steve is amazing, but last night he blew me away! We have over 1500 pictures and they are jaw dropping beautiful!!!!! I am one of the most self conscious people and I am in love with every single shot! His work is beyond 5 stars!! We can not wait to see our finished album!

Steve is amazing! He was recommend to us from a prior couple that booked him for their wedding. Always accomidating with changes and easy to get a hold of with questions. Our wedding morning was gloomy and rainy and right before the ceremony the sky cleared up and was beautiful with sun and clouds! I can't wait to see Steve's finished product! He wanted to make sure we got a ton of special shots so took us outside for sunset pictures and also night time sparkler photos. He was with us from start to finish and captured our day perfectly. He is one of the nicest people to work with and who I will recommend to anyone I know getting married.

Meghan · Married on 10/03/2015

We worked with Elizabeth and her assistant from Silver Image. They did an incredible job! The photos look amazing! I can't wait to see our wedding album!

Alexis · Married on 03/14/2015

I had the pleasure of working with Steve on 3-14-15 for my wedding. He was beyond amazing. He made everyone feel comfortable. From the initial meeting, he was easy to talk to and up for anything. I received many compliments from my guests on how professional he and his assistant, Liz were. I appreciate all the family photos he took. He got some amazing shots of me and my husband out in the rain. Steve is easy to work with and responds promptly to email and phone. Thank you Steve!!!!

Jessica · Married on 05/03/2014

Steve was an absolute pleasure to work with from the first meeting, to the many emails before the wedding day, to the wedding day itself. He was very flexible with the locations (which changed a couple times) and types of shots that we wanted. He is an experienced professional that had a vision for every shot that he took and because of this he was extremely efficient. His easy going and fun attitude kept us relaxed throughout the day and I have no doubt that our photos will have a natural feel to them. I would absolutely recommend Silver Image Photography to future couples, but be sure to book soon. Steve is a popular guy!

• Janet

Janet · Married on 10/19/2013

Steve was great for our daughters wedding. He even came to the house she grew up in even thought it was in Delaware. He made all of us feel so calm on such a busy, nervous day. Steve took so many unique pictures from the time he arrived at our house until the time he was finished. Steve did a great job on the engagement pictures and we cant wait to see the wedding pictures. Thanks Steve for taking such great care of us on my daughters wedding day. It indeed was picture perfect.
    Thanks Janet and Mark Robinson

Jill · Married on 09/14/2013

Steve at Silver Image did a fantastic job at our wedding. We have not received any pictures back yet but I have no doubt in my mind that every single one of them is amazing. Steve is professional, friendly, great to work with and punctual! I would absolutely recommend Silver Image Photography for your wedding.

AMAZING! Elizabeth was our photographer and she was the best! She not only took amazing pictures,but was so laid back, took control of the shoot and was so kind and nice to work with. Silver Image exceeded all my expectations!

• Jamie

Jamie · Married on 03/09/2013

Beautiful work! Capture all the best moments. Lots of posed and candid shots to choose from.

Jim · Married on 10/12/2012

Steve was a pleasure to work with for our Wedding photos. Not only was he easy to work with, He also does not interrupt the wedding. You would barely even know he was there when the wedding/reception started. The amount of pictures and the picture quality were fantastic. He is best Photographer I have ever encountered at a wedding.

Sent on 06/28/2017

Silver Image Photography's reply:

Jim, Thank you so much for the kind words! What a fun wedding and hope to see you both again soon!

Steve was great, I love all of my photos!! His assistant who takes the candid shots was also great, I had so many pictures to choose from in both color and black and white!

Kristi · Married on 09/22/2012

Steve and Eric were amazing! Leading up to the wedding, Steve was very helpful with helping us choose the best possible photo package for us and was very charismatic. He made us feel comfortable and we had a lot of fun shooting our engagement photos and on the actual wedding day. Steve and Eric were not in our faces the whole night like I have seen most photographers do. We cannot wait to see our photographs from the wedding night!!

• F

Antonia · Married on 03/18/2012

These guys are the best. You look at your proofs and wonder when he took some of these pictures1 and They are so fast. you WILL be at your cocktail hour, or at least part of it, if you choose to. Steve is great, made it fun and he is just a nice guy who makes it fun. He knows it's your wedding and that you want to enjoy it so he gets done what he needs to get done and you get pictures that speak for themselves.

Rachel · Married on 03/26/2011

Steve was fantastic to work with! He always made us feel at ease. We were very comfortable with every picture which he took. He was great!

Janine · Married on 05/28/2010

Steve is AWESOME! My pictures were great and he can really get everyone smiling!

• Ivycharlaine

Nicole · Married on 07/06/2008

Silver Image was awesome to work with. From the first meeting to the day of the wedding. Steve made sure that the day of the wedding he worked efficient and made it fun for everyone. He was definately a pleasure to work with. After the wedding, he said he would call in three weeks and he actually did!