Silver Garden Events Center Reviews

34 Reviews for Silver Garden Events Center

Silver Garden Events Center 1
Silver Garden Events Center 2

Joshua · Married on 07/07/2018

Very professional and caring staff. They went out of their way to make sure our wedding went off beautifully and that we had nothing to worry about. We can't say enough about them so glad we found them!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Silver Garden Events Center's reply:

Thank you for your very kind words Josh. It was such a pleasure working with you and Kim. We are thrilled to hear you and your guests were all so happy. You have a fun group. We wish you both the very best, now and always.

Jackie · Married on 06/09/2018

June Reception

My husband and I had our reception at Silver Garden Events Center last June and we enjoyed every minute of it. The food was great, the staff was responsive and they worked with us to make our day special and personalized. We would absolutely recommend this venue.

Sent on 11/03/2018

Silver Garden Events Center's reply:

Thank you Jackie for your kind words. Me and my team really enjoyed working with you and Ed. It was a beautiful day and we were honored to be a part of it. My favorite was the "first look". Wishing you both many years of love and happiness. Best...Ann Marie & Silver Gardens Team.

Michelle · Married on 05/26/2018

Absolutely Hire Tones Entertainment

Everyone that works rheeee is completely awesome and terrific on so many levels. They are very understanding and inviting. I would suggest Silver Gardens to everyone. And the food was amazing.

Sent on 08/17/2018

Silver Garden Events Center's reply:

Thank you Michelle for your kind words. Our team really enjoyed working with you and Jamel and making your day extra special. We were honored to be a part of your wedding day. Wishing you both the very best. Ann Marie and Team.

Jessica · Married on 05/04/2018

Kassie and Ann Marie were absolutely wonderful to work with. They were very accommodating and made our day absolutely perfect! They accommodated my desire for an outdoor wedding despite the wind and had it set up perfectly. The food was beyond amazing, family style was well received. The set up was great for flow. My only complaint was that timing seemed a little off for serving guests and putting out the dessert table. Everything was perfect though!

Silver Garden Events Center's reply:

Thank you so very much Jessica for your kind words. You and Ryan were such a pleasure to work with. We loved your theme and all the special personal touches that you brought into your wedding to make it simply perfect!!! Wishing you and your families all the very best!

Jaymie · Married on 04/07/2018

I am soooooo grateful for all of the ladies and kitchen staff who made my wedding so wonderful.

Silver Garden Events Center's reply:

You are so very welcome Jaymie. It was a pleasure working with you and Andrew. We appreciate you putting your trust and faith in our team for your very special day. It was an honor to be a part of it!! Blessings to you and Andrew for many happy and healthy years together.

Tiffany · Married on 12/30/2017

His was amazing! They made one of the most memorable days of life one of the best days as well. The food was so delicious I would seriously want to have them cater other events. This was a once in a lifetime experience and it was totally the greatest version of my grandest dream.

Sent on 03/29/2018

Silver Garden Events Center's reply:

Thank you so much Tiffany. It was such a pleasure working with you and William. Your family were all so kind. We are thrilled you were happy and appreciate the privilege of making your dreams come true. Please keep in touch Mrs. Hawkins. Until next time...we wish you all the best.

Katie · Married on 06/25/2016

Our wedding was just about as close to perfect as you could get. Ann Marie, Carol and all the staff really went out of their way to make our day run smoothly. We were married in the garden area with the gazebo and used the Mystic Ballroom for our reception. Both spaces were even more beautiful on our wedding day than I could have hoped. The garden area is so beautifully planted with flowers we hardly needed any decorations! And the food provided by Sam was fantastic! Best wedding food ever! Thank you to all the staff for going above and beyond for our special day!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Laressa · Married on 06/17/2016

This venue is PERFECT for having your ceremony and reception all in one location. Carol and the other staff were extremely helpful with making sure that our day was perfect! There were no problems or issues the entire day. Thank you for making this day the happiest day of me and my husband's life!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Laressa · Married on 06/17/2016

So far, everyone here has been extremely helpful in the planning of our wedding. Even when I've had concerns they have been addressed immediately. Thank you!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Brooke · Married on 03/19/2016

My husband and I were married at Shriners Silver Garden on March 19th - we could not have picked a better venue! We fell in love with the Mystic Ballroom during our first visit, which is where we had our ceremony and reception. Our ceremony was beautiful and elegant and our reception was intimate and fun - the room gave off the perfect vibes for each part of the wedding. The food was great! Ann Marie and her staff went above and beyond to make our day perfect! We could not be more happy with this venue, and would highly recommend it to any couple looking for a place to share their special day!

Sent on 03/28/2016

Laura · Married on 04/25/2015

We got married in the Mystic Ballroom (stained glass room) and couldn't have been happier with our choice of venue. It is such a unique room and looked amazing after it was all set up. The food is fantastic and this place is surprisingly affordable for such an awesome venue. All of our guests were complimenting the venue and the food at the end of the day. The staff is incredibly professional and wonderful to work with. Our only issue is that we dealt with several different managers from when we first looked at the venue until our wedding day. Seems like a fast turnover of managers but we have really liked all of them. Chris was there on the day of our wedding and the day before when I went to set some things up. They were very flexible with allowing me in the day before and getting any extra tables we needed. Chris was very responsive to all our needs and we really enjoyed working with her! Kassie also did a fantastic job day of as the event captain and everyone was very attentive to anything we needed. I would absolutely recommend the venue to anyone and would host another event there if I could!

Sent on 04/27/2015

Silver Garden Events Center's reply:

Laura - Thank you so much for your kind words! I was so happy to work with you and Jean-Paul, even though it was a short time. I am glad we were able to make your special day wonderful!!

Best of luck to you both - Chris Morrison

Courtney · Married on 10/18/2013

I do not even know where to begin. From the moment my now-husband and I walked in the door, we were treated with such kindness, professionalism and warmth. Erin Bell is an ANGEL! She treated us SO SO SO well and made sure that we had everything we wanted and needed. The food was amazing, the service was top notch and of course, the venue was gorgeous. I was able to actually relax and eat at my own wedding because I knew everything was taken care of. How many brides can say that?!? I would HANDS down recommend this place to anyone. Best night of my life, because of Shriners and Erin and Bridget too!

Sent on 10/27/2013

Claire · Married on 10/12/2013

Unique and beautiful venue. One of a kind. I loved being able to have my ceremony and reception at the same venue. The staff is extremely helpful and knowledgeable. There is a tremendous amount of flexibility to ensure your wedding is unique and everything you envisioned. I could not have been more pleased. The staff will go above and beyond to make sure you have the wedding of your dreams.

Sent on 10/26/2013

Carla · Married on 07/06/2013

This was a great venue and was centrally located near freeways for all of my guest. They had professional wait staff and plenty of space.

Sent on 07/25/2013

Lisa · Married on 03/23/2013

All staff were very accommodating to our needs, and went above and beyond to make sure we were happy.

The food was flavorful and abundant. All plates were hot when brought to our tables. All special requests were responded to quickly.

I would highly recommend this venue to any bride!

Sent on 04/13/2013

Sandee · Married on 03/23/2013

I am the mother of the groom and worked directly with Erin Bell from Silver Gardens Events Center to create a spectacular wedding celebration! Silver Gardens Events Center is a fantastic venue and I would highly recommend this location for any function - weddings, anniversaries, corporate events and more! Erin and her staff (Denise, Ann...) were extremely accommodating to any request I had whether it had to do with the menu, the set up, the design, etc. The food was outstanding and I received many compliments from my guests regarding the food and the service. The waitstaff was polite, professional and very attentive, always serving with a smiling face! The package deal I was given was very reasonable and included chair covers w/ sashes saving me so $$! We held our ceremony and reception in the Mystic Ballroom (they should call it the Magnificent Ballroom). They turned over the room in an hour during our cocktail reception and our guests walked into a transformed room w/ tables ready for dinner! We were able to work with Denise using their on-site lighting truss to hang some of our own lighting to create a breathtaking ambience. The stage set up was perfect for the band and I loved the two tiered set up of the room. I can't wait to attend or be part of another function at this great facility, a hidden gem. I want to spread the word to everyone to check this place out...you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 04/19/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 02/23/2013

Simply amazing. Erin was fantastic, she walked me thru every step. The day before my wedding, I took my dress to shriners since I would be getting dressed there the day of my wedding. I had just picked my dress up from the cleaners to have it steamed. 5 minutes after I left Shriners I received a phone call to come back asap. There was a HUGE grease stain on my dress from the cleaners, I freaked out, however within the 5 minutes they called me and I arrived back there, they had already come up with several options to get the stain out. We decided on one, and I left the rest to them. The next day, my wedding day, my dress was stain free!!!

The food was amazing, the service was amazing, everything was just amazing.

Sent on 04/16/2013
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/01/2012

The Silver Garden Events Center is a wonderful place to host your wedding or other special event. I had the pleasure of hosting my wedding reception in the Grande Ballroom on Sept. 1, 2012. My experience with the Silver Garden Events staff- primarily Erin Bell, Ann Marie, and Veronica- was exceptional. They were professionals in every aspect. The wait staff was great; the food delicious; and I couldn't get enough of the "raspberry kiss" signature cocktail! My experience was AWESOME!! Oh, and did I mention I planned and communicated with Erin via email and phone the majority of the planning process...I was an out-of-state bride (Chicago/North Carolina)-- and they made all of my dreams a reality!! I highly recommend Silver Garden Events Center--First class all the way!

Sent on 09/22/2012

KaAmyla · Married on 06/09/2012

Shriner Silver Gardens is a beautiful location to have a wedding ceremony and reception. This place is so convenient for brides who want to have everything in one location. The food is amazing, the staff is very friendly and professional, and the prices are very reasonable. I am so happy I made the choice to have my wedding here. All of my guests felt the place was beautiful and the food was delicious.

Sent on 07/10/2012
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 08/27/2011

Paola and the staff were very friendly and amazing throughout the process. I even had guest commenting on how helpful the staff was. They even loaned me a cake stand because I couldn't find one. Paola was very willing to help with my accomodations and she make sure to document each change and note down to the t. I would recommend using them. The food was good and hot.

Sent on 09/13/2011
  • Sharmaine

Sharmaine · Married on 06/17/2011

I can not give enough praise to the staff at the Silver Garden! They were amazing from the first time I met with my event manager, Paola, all the way until I left the reception with my new husband. Actually, they were helpful and kind even after the wedding ( we left our guestbook at the venue by accident and they called to let us know, and kept it in a safe place until we could come back to get it). It seems like the anticipated my every need, picking up the slack where other vendors let me down. I would highly reccomment this venue to anyone for their wedding or any other gathering. By the way, the food is delicious! Take advantage of their couples nights where you can come in and taste various dishes.

Sent on 07/27/2011

Shirley · event on: 04/20/2018

It would have been helpful to have advance notice of overlapping events scheduled at the same time. This created a serious problem with available parking. By the time my guests were to arrive, parking spaces were exhausted except at the rear of the building. I had to incur the additional expense of a valet parking service to ensure parking convenience for my guests.....a mostly SENIOR pooulation. Under the circumstances, in all fairness, valet parking should have been provided by the venue and the expense shared/contracted by the all parties scheduled for that day. I had no choice but to provide a valet service out of my pocket. Of course, I was not happy about that. ??

Silver Garden Events Center's reply:

Thank you for your feedback Shirley. Our Events Center with its two ballrooms manages many dates with two events going on simultaneously so it did not occur to our team to bring that to your attention especially since the other event was from 4pm-9pm, while yours was from 5:30-11:30pm. We apologize for this oversight and any inconvenience this may have caused you and your guests. We do appreciate you hosting your special birthday occasion with us. It was a lovely affair. Wishing you many more happy and healthy birthdays ahead.

I chose the silver gardens because it's not your typical ballroom type feel. We used the "Mystic" for our April wedding and it was BEAUTIFUL! They had a couple of staff changes in the midst of my planning which sometimes made it a little difficult to get in contact with someone, but when I did they were always on top of everything. The food was delicious and the serving staff was very knowledgable, fast and attentive. They were great to work with!

Sent on 04/29/2015

Dayna · Married on 04/18/2015

I was lucky enough to use the Mystic Ballroom for my April 18th wedding! Everything was fabulous. The food is VERY tasty, and the entire staff is all very professional. The only issue I had was the very fast turnover of sales manangers, so sometimes it was a little difficult to get in contact with someone to answer questions. But besides that I highly recommend this hidden gem. You will not be dissapointed. Theres so much flexibility to have a different type of wedding than your typical banquet hall setup!

Sent on 05/26/2015