Silver Dollar Catering Reviews

160 Reviews for Silver Dollar Catering

1 User photo

Lisa Black · Married on 11/06/2020

Excellent Top Shelf People! 6-11-20 wedding

Sharon is an amazing cook! The food was delicious, the staff was very attentive, the bartender (Bill) was a lot of fun! Having them do the wedding was a very wise decision! They took care of the bride and groom, they bussed our tables, they served and packed up our cake, the brides' bouquet. They helped the boys with their boutonnieres and the list goes on. They are all very warm and wonderful people that truly cared about our big day! You can tell they enjoy what they do!

Sent on 06/14/2020

Silver Dollar Catering's reply:

Hi Lisa, thank you for your wonderful review. We had a great time working with you on your wedding. Best wishes,
    Sharon and staff.

Christy Witt · Married on 10/03/2020

Outstanding food and very professional staffing

The food was outstanding. The service was fantastic. The professional was at the highest standards. The staff was very friendly and there to serve and please all their guests. They definitely stayed on top of all the tables while serving and after serving. Would recommend them highly and would absolutely use them again

Sent on 10/07/2020

Silver Dollar Catering's reply:

Thank you Christy for reviewing our services. We enjoyed working with you and serving your family and guests.

Rachael Edwards · Married on 09/26/2020

Superb Caterer

Sharon and her team were absolutely the best! It was not even a question whether she was the caterer for us when we started talking. She is very passionate about her job and making sure this is the best day ever for us!

Sent on 10/05/2020

Silver Dollar Catering's reply:

Thank you Rachael for the opportunity to work with you and your family. I hope our paths will cross again.
  • Brooke

Brooke Korkames · Married on 05/30/2020

5 Star Service

Silver dollar catering was more then just a catering, they provided a lot more. Amazing service, chargers, linens, and they even mixed up a special cocktail that was a crowd favorite. I would hire them again for any party. The staff even took pictures of the reception all decorated which was something I was not able to do.

Sent on 06/01/2020

Silver Dollar Catering's reply:

Thank you for your kind review.
    We had a great time catering for you and your guests
  • Faith

Faith · Married on 03/14/2020

Great food!

Their food was amazing and really made my wedding day great! Their staff is wonderful and helped clean up after dinner was served! I would highly recommend them to anyone with a party or wedding! Thank you!

Sent on 03/24/2020

Silver Dollar Catering's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review. We enjoyed catering for you and your guests. Best wishes and I hope our paths cross in the future. Sharon and Staff
  • Cassie

Cassie · Married on 11/16/2019

Sharon and her team made our wedding a dream come true.

Sharon and her team (especially Brittany) 100% made our wedding day a dream come true. Sharon went above and beyond to make sure that we were completely taken care of on our wedding day. She even went out of her way to meet me so I could get her table cloths early. During the wedding, Brittany and the other staff members not only helped direct and get me into place for the ceremony, but they also took care of refilling everything, working with my photographer to make sure all details were perfect, and most importantly they made sure that my now husband and I were set up with food and drinks so we didn’t have to worry about doing it. I cannot stress enough how amazing this company is. Working with Sharon and her team was by far the best decision we made.

Sent on 11/18/2019

Silver Dollar Catering's reply:

Thank you Cassie for the wonderful review. I appreciate your kindness from start to finish.
    Best wishes and I hope we have the opportunity to work together again soon.

Bethany Newman · Married on 10/13/2019

Everything was perfect

Silverdollar catering went above and beyond! The food was great. It was beautifully displayed and the service was amazing! Thank you for making our wedding of 200 great!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Silver Dollar Catering's reply:

Thank you Bethany for taking the time to review our company. We had a great time catering for you and your guests.
    Best wishes and hope our paths cross again soon.
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 09/28/2019

Best Value and Accommodations!

Sharon is the best! She made us feel so at ease and thought of so many great ideas! You get so much for your money! From linens, to chargers, to bartending/bar mixers, to plastic wear and the food itself she provides so much! She catered at few of my friend’s weddings and everyone always says how great the food is! Her artichoke dip is to die for! And her charcuterie board is so pretty you almost don’t want to eat it! I definitely recommend her!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Silver Dollar Catering's reply:

Thank you Katie for your review. It is was a pleasure to work with you and your family. Best wishes to you all.

Karen Graham · Married on 06/26/2019

Excellent!

Silver Dollar is definitely a 5 star business!
    They will work with you in wedding planning and meet your expectations and above. The quality of food was exceptional!
    We would highly recommend this company!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Silver Dollar Catering's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review our catering services and the opportunity to work with you and your family. We look forward to working together in the future.

Claudia J Otto · Married on 05/04/2019

Otto-Brown May 2019 Wedding Reception

It was a complete, lovely pleasure to work with Silver Dollar Catering for my daughter's wedding reception. I felt like I was working with family. They were not only professional and kind but also relaxed and generous with information, resources, suggestions and time. They listened to our (my daughter's vision) ideas and questions with a shared passion to make sure this very important day for us was also an important day to them. Financially speaking, they were beyond reasonable and fair, definitely worth every penny. The food was outstandingly fabulous, and there was plenty to eat (they estimated quantities very well). I heard many compliments from guests about the catering. The set up was beautiful (clean and elegant). The wait staff were seamless in delivery and cleanup. I never saw a dirty dish nor a spilled spot; in fact, you would not even notice them, they worked so gracefully and attentively. The Bar service (we had an open bar) was impeccable and entertaining as guests received their drinks. He and his partner were kind, quick in service, and knowledgeable regarding different cocktails and drinks. Overall, you cannot go wrong with Silver Dollar Catering; we have no complaints, only praise for this very professional yet family oriented business. Your day/event will be catered with heartfelt purpose.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Silver Dollar Catering's reply:

Thank you Claudia for the wonderful review of our services. We always enjoy meeting and making new friends. I hope we have the opportunity to work together in the future.
    Best wishes to you and your family.

Aren · Married on 02/16/2019

So many compliments!

We had so many compliments on how great our Italian buffet was. They have a lot of items so I didn’t really have to rent anything. I wanted a coffee bar that I planned on doing all myself other than coffee and hot water for tea, that they provided. But they also put it all together and brought some syrups to add to the coffee. They made sure my husband and I had food and brought it to us. When i was stressing over people coming 45 minutes early, her husband, the bartender, asked if he could get me a drink. It was superb service!!

Sent on 03/02/2019

Silver Dollar Catering's reply:

Thank you Aren for the wonderful review. We appreciate the opportunity to cater for you and your guests. Best wishes and be sure to call if we can serve you in the future.
    Sharon and Bill

Tara Burd · Married on 12/15/2018

So Much for your Money

This is your 1 Stop Shop Catering Service. They not only provide food but linens, service ware, extremely friendly wait staff AND Bar service. Extremely accommodating, professional and courteous staff! I’ve used Sharon for reunions and our daughters wedding and I WILL keep her on speed dial for future occasions.

Sent on 12/17/2018

Silver Dollar Catering's reply:

Thank you Tara for taking the time to review our services. We really appreciate the kind words and enjoyed working with you and your family. It is such a blessing to meet nice people.
    Best wishes

Kelsie Yarnall · Married on 12/08/2018

AMAZING! Great value!

10/10 would recommend! They go above and beyond and give great advice as well:)

Sent on 12/22/2018

Silver Dollar Catering's reply:

Thank you Kelsie for the opportunity to cater for your wedding. We appreciate the kind review. Best wishes to you both and hopefully our paths will cross in the future.

Karen · Married on 11/01/2018

Mother of Bride

They were wonderful and very professional. I would choose them again without hesitation.

Sent on 10/12/2020

Silver Dollar Catering's reply:

Thank you Karen for your kind review and we look forward to working with you on your next event.

Emily · Married on 10/28/2018

Best choice!

Sharon is without a doubt the BEST person to have cater your wedding!!!! She pays attention to every detail and goes great lengths with a wonderful personality to make your wedding perfect! It was relieving to know she was in charge of all of the food and she also provides amazing pricing too! All of my guests raved about her catering!!!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Silver Dollar Catering's reply:

Thank you Emily for the wonderful review. I had a great time working with you and Catering for your family and friends.
    Thank you and best wishes to you both.
  • Veronica

Veronica · Married on 09/15/2018

5 stars and 10/10!

Sharon and her staff at Silver Dollar Catering were on point for our wedding event in September. They were there on time as discussed and didn’t leave until the last cloth from the table was pulled. They were polite and professional to all guests and were always checking in to see if there was anything we may have needed throughout the night. The menu was absolutely delicious and you must try the spinach artichoke dip! It came recommended from a friend and it was not a disappointment-definitely a fan favorite of the night! We are truly appreciative of Sharon and her staff. They truly helped make our event the best night ever!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Silver Dollar Catering's reply:

Thank you Veronica for all of the kind words. We enjoyed catering for you and your guests.
    Best wishes to you both and hopefully our paths will cross again.

Rosanne · Married on 08/25/2018

Sharon and her staff did amazing. They went beyond our expectations. If I could give her ten stars I would thank you so much silver dollar catering for making our day perfect!!!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Silver Dollar Catering's reply:

Thank you Rosanne for taking the time to review our services. We had a blast catering for you and your guests. Best wishes,
    Sharon and staff.

Stacey · Married on 08/23/2018

Sharon and her team was amazing. She helped us figure out what we could do on our budget. During the wedding they not only helped with food but they helped with all the little things that just made everything great! All of our guest loved the food. I am still getting messages about how great the food was. My husband and I still cant stop talking about how they made our wedding even better and less stressful. I am so grateful for sharon and her team and all their help!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Silver Dollar Catering's reply:

Thank you Stacy for the opportunity to cater for you and your guests.
    I hope our paths cross again.

Hayden · Married on 08/04/2018

Sharon at Silver Dollar Catering was a joy to work with! We had little to no face-to-face time as my husband and I were planning our Tulsa wedding from our home in Los Angeles. But Sharon was so on top of communication, emailing us edited versions of our quote so we got exactly what we wanted, and she was always available to call to ask or answer any questions we had. Both her and her staff were incredible day of, doing much more to help us set up and tear down than I had anticipated, which was a huge help to my husband and I, and our families! And we got more compliments on the food than on any other part of our wedding! Sharon is a delightful person who will make you incredible food for your wedding, or whatever event you’re interested in having her cater! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Silver Dollar Catering's reply:

Thank you Hayden for your review. We enjoyed catering for you and your guests.
    Best wishes to you both.

Karissa · Married on 07/20/2018

Sharon and her team were amazing! Extremely helpful and she really made the whole night run smoothly! I can’t say enough amazing things about her and her team..she was worth every penny! Oh, and the food was AMAZING!!!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Silver Dollar Catering's reply:

Hi Karissa, Thank you for the opportunity to cater for you and your guests.
    We are blessed to work with the best brides. Best wishes to you both.

Diane · Married on 07/06/2018

Sharon and her team were absolutely amazing! The food was delicious! I received many compliments on the food and drink. Sharon was very easy to work with. She has a very kind personality and she was always available when I had any concerns or questions. She is a very hard worker and her staff was great! As the MOB, I could not have been more pleased!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Silver Dollar Catering's reply:

Thank you Diane for the kind words. We at Silver Dollar Catering appreciated the opportunity to cater for your daughters wedding. Should you need a caterer in the future please remember us.
    Best,Sharon and staff

Madison · Married on 06/02/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Sharon. She is so sweet and willing to go above and beyond for her brides at a very reasonable price! I met with other caterers and she was able to beat their price AND offer more food! Not to mention the food is absolutely delicious and so well displayed. My guests are still raving about the food even a month after my wedding! If you need catering, silver dollar is definitely the way to go!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Silver Dollar Catering's reply:

Thank you Madison for your kind words. I am blessed to have the pleasure of working with the best clients. You and your guests were a joy to cater for. Best wishes and I hope our paths cross again soon.

Amy · Married on 05/27/2018

We very much enjoyed Sharon and her staff! They really made our wedding flow and go so smooth!! Highly recommend them!!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Silver Dollar Catering's reply:

Thank you Amy for the opportunity to cater for your wedding. We had a great time working with you and serving your guests.

Natalie · Married on 05/25/2018

Everybody could not stop raving about the food! Even after the wedding, friends and family were still asking about the food and the bartending service were friendly and so entertaining. Lots of laughter and dancing! My theme was a traditional irish wedding, so we served bangers and mash with soda bread. Silver dollar catering did an outstanding job! I highly recommend their service…and their sangria! :) You will not regret it! Thanks Sharon!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Silver Dollar Catering's reply:

Thank you Natalie for the opportunity to cater for you and your guests. It is always a pleasure to meet and work with such nice folks.
    Best wishes, Sharon