Silver Arrow Band Reviews

Silver Arrow Band 6
Silver Arrow Band 7

Eric Lee · Married on 05/26/2019

Great music, great vibe

My wife and I actually didn't have the chance the listen to the Silver Arrow band play prior to booking them, and hoped that their reviews would speak for the themselves. And we couldn't be happier with our decision! They were extremely professional, and created a playlist for us that kept the crowd moving and the guests dancing. They were easy to communicate with, and have a very helpful online interface to coordinate the events of the big day. Would not hesitate to recommend!

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Brett

Brett Snyder · Married on 05/25/2019

How Are They Not The Most Popular Band

They rocked the night away. They were awesome and they blew away the expectations I had. One of my few jobs was booking the band and most were a bit more complicated to figure out but Silver Arrow made everything so so easy. I loved working with them and everyone said the band was one of the best parts!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Sandicomm

Cecilia · Married on 05/18/2019

So great to work with

We are still in the planning stages of our wedding, but I've really enjoyed working with the Silver Arrow Band. Their introductory materials are extremely thorough, and they travel everywhere so it's easy to catch a free showcase. All of the members have incredible chemistry and I definitely want to encourage them to improvise at our wedding.

Once the contract is signed, they will create a personalized website for you to make special requests, request specific songs, and make other notes.

The band is also very flexible. Our venue is small, so we have to have dinner and dancing separately, meaning only two or three hours with the full band. The band very kindly offered to charge us their normal five hour package with cocktail hour and dinner music (usually charged separately) included, plus a discount for being their only in-town wedding in May.

Sent on 02/05/2019

Bradley · Married on 05/04/2019

Excellent Wedding Band

I would highly recommend Silver Arrow band for anyone’s wedding. My wife and I hired the band for our May 4th wedding in Buffalo having never heard them perform. Suffice it to say we were a little nervous about doing so but could not have made a better investment. I can’t say enough about their professionalism during the pre-event planning and performance the day of. My wife and I both feel that good music is the most important part of a great wedding and Silver Arrow delivered just that. They kept the dance floor full and we received numerous compliments from our guests about how great they sounded. They also did a great job of mixing up the music to keep guests of all ages engaged and up out of their seats. I would hire them again in a second.

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Julianna

Julianna · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing wedding band!

This band amazed all my guests!

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Lily

Lily · Married on 04/14/2019

Absolutely amazing

Stress free and amazing experience from beginning to end. Worked within our budget, and wasn’t one of the most complimented parts of our wedding! They kept everyone dancing all night long and went above and beyond to make our night special.

Sent on 05/05/2019
  • Carly

Carly · Married on 04/13/2019

Above and beyond from the very beginning

I am so happy we went with Silver Arrow. From the moment we began working with them it was clear that we were in good hands. They are organized and really know their stuff. Liz helped us feel informed and helped guide us to the right decisions to make sure we had the right feel for our day. They were super professional on the day of the wedding and stepped in to save the day when I forgot to select ceremony music. They picked the perfect song - "Here Comes The Sun" as the sun was literally coming out for the first time on a very gray day. So many people have told us how memorable that moment and the band was for them. All of our performers were incredibly professional and incredibly talented, even with a group that was slow to get to the dance floor. They got people hyped and kept the energy up. Our singer and MC, Loren, did an amazing job throughout. I can't overstate the value you get when you book with Silver Arrow - it was absolutely the right choice for us.

Sent on 05/10/2019

Katarzyna · Married on 04/06/2019

Super fun night

We "stole" Silver Arrow Band after enjoying them at a friends' wedding, and we're so glad we did! Everyone said that they were awesome, and we had so much fun dancing the night away. They have a really great, unique model and were a steal. An incredibily musically talented group, versitile in a number of different styles. They went above and beyond customizing the setlist to our preferences and including some important special requests. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Brittany T · Married on 04/05/2019

the best!!!!

Amazing band!!! Organized, easy to work with. The singers are awesome and they play great songs (and songs you request). I used them for my wedding and know of several other family and friends who did as well and they are consistently the best band

Sent on 05/25/2019
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 03/09/2019

Simply the best!

If you are looking for a wedding band look no further! I had the Silver Arrow Band play at my March NYC wedding and they were amazing. I loved working with Liz who was responsive but also put my mind at ease by reminding me they do weddings all the time and I should not worry. (And she was 100% right). My suggestions for those thinking of working with this band- 1) Book them they are great. 2) Go big- I am so happy I upgraded to a 10 piece band because the horn players were out of this world. 3) Work with Liz to come up with some fun surprises. We ended up adding a steal drum for cocktail hour and guests are raving about it still.

Sent on 03/14/2019

Adair Lentini · Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing wedding band!

We loved the Silver Arrow Band for our wedding. They were amazing and played a great selection of music. We would highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • W

William A. Gushue · Married on 12/31/2018

NYE Wedding

Our band of choice for our NYE Wedding - literally amazing! Dance floor was packed the whole time, a HUGE contributor in making this the best day of our lives - thank you to Melissa, Aaron and the band!

Sent on 01/09/2019
  • W

William Roble · Married on 12/15/2018

Such a fun night of dancing

The Silver Arrow Band was a perfect fit for our wedding. Prior to the wedding Liz was very responsive, she listened carefully to our music preferences, and she helped us plan out our timeline for the night. During the wedding, they were extremely professional and ensured that our guests had an amazing evening. They stuck to our timeline perfectly and kept our guests dancing the entire night. We could not have had such an amazing night without them. Also, the band allowed me and my band to play a few songs for my wife. They were so accommodating to allow us to do that as well. I would recommend this band to anyone.

Sent on 01/05/2019

Rose D · Married on 12/13/2018

Do not look anywhere else!

I used Silver Arrow Band for a corporate holiday party. I was nervouse as this was the first time I used a live band. I am so happy I did. The staff was in awe. They came on time, set up before hand and was ready to go before the party started.
    If you are looking for a band to keep the crowd on their feet, this is the band for you. They are awesome. Cant wait to use them again. Don't Miss Out!

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 11/18/2018

Fantastic Band!

Silver Arrow Band was fantastic. Our guests have been raving about how awesome they are since the wedding. We worked with Andrew prior and he was nothing but professional and responsive, and helped us every step of the way. We saw them play and knew immediately we wanted to book them as a 10-piece. They are incredibly talented and keep the energy high the entire night. They made our wedding the fantastic event it was. Thank you!

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 11/10/2018

Great band! Made for a great party!

When people would ask my husband and I what our "wedding theme" was, we'd say "a really great party for our family and friends." Silver Arrow Band definitely delivered! They're a bit of an unusual band, in that they are more of a collective, and they form a band around your needs. We were nervous that it may sound a little disjointed, since they don't all play together all the time, but they were fantastic! They were great to work with! Zahyia was very responsive, open to our ideas, and helped us put our own signature on the day. They created a custom arrangement for my walk down the aisle, and created a mashup of two songs (one of which needed to be sung a capella!) for the Father of the Bride dance. I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 12/31/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 11/03/2018

out of this world!

I don't even know what to say! The Silver Arrow Band are AMAZING! From the conversations with Andy over the last year and a half, to the ceremony music, cocktail hour jazz trio and the amazing music during the reception, the Silver Arrow Band made our wedding! Everyone is still talking about them! The vocalists were out of this world, they took every request and were just so wonderful!

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Silver Arrow Band 8
    Silver Arrow Band 9

Chris Moran · Married on 10/27/2018

This band ruled

The Silver Arrow Band ruled. I’d highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding band.

Sent on 12/08/2018
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 10/19/2018

Best music, very professional, everyone danced!

Silver Arrow Band was, by far, the best wedding band we have ever seen. Every single person in the wedding danced for at least a little while (even people who had not danced at their own weddings!) They had beautiful renditions of our first dance, as well as our mother/son and father/daughter dances, and took into account every one of our requests for a set list for that night. In particular, Liz helped to coordinate everything. Although we were a little nervous that we did not know who our band members would be in advance due to the members' schedules, we could not have been happier with the results, and Liz helped to assuage all our fears.

Sent on 01/06/2019

Kirk Shimkin · Married on 10/13/2018

Silver Arrow Band is amazing. Book them!

Silver Arrow Band was incredible. Throughout the night of our wedding, so many of our friends and family went out of their way to tell us how amazing the band was—and we agreed! They played all of our favorites, nailed all of them, and kept everyone on the dance floor all night. They were also super helpful with all of the planning before the event, and MC'ing on the night of. Also, they were genuinely nice folks who were great to talk to when we got the chance. We can't recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 11/04/2018
  • F

Franklin · Married on 10/07/2018

All thriller, no filler.

Amazing! Silver Arrow was such a great addition to our wedding reception; so much fun, and they made the night spectacular. They were accommodating of our requests and played everything we could have asked and more. You cannot find a better wedding band, especially for the price.

Sent on 02/17/2019
    Silver Arrow Band 10
    Silver Arrow Band 11
    Silver Arrow Band 12
    Silver Arrow Band 13

Tara · Married on 10/06/2018

The Silver Arrow Band absolutely killed it at our wedding. I think we got as many compliments on the band as we did on every other element of our wedding put together.
    The band stuck with all our ideas, sequenced as per all our timing and curated a set list that was absolutely perfect for our taste of music! I was down in the bridal suite below the dance floor and it sounded like the building was going to collapse from the dancing and jumping. I have to be honest one of the best moments I’ve ever seen at any wedding was the completely packed crowded dance floor booing the band for needing to take a break because the guests didn’t want the crazy dance party to stop for even one second. The band was back in record time and kept the party going through the very last second of the night.
    The band team was so easy to work with. Web tools are set up to make sure everything went off without a hitch and the band coordinator Andrew, was a delight to work with. From the beautifully executed piano solo during the ceremony, to the lively trio during the cocktail hour through the roof shaking non-stop all out party that was the reception we literally could not have dreamed up a better performance at every turn. The amount of times that we heard “the band!!!” “This is the best wedding band I’ve ever seen!” “This band is amazing!” is countless. People will be talking about our wedding for years and it’s in LARGE part to the Silver Arrow Band!!!

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Silver Arrow Band 18
  • Beckybell

Rebecca · Married on 10/06/2018

Best Band in New England

On a recommendation from our wedding planner, we went to see the Silver Arrow Band play in Boston, and instantly connected with their energy. We loved how they could be customizable in size as well as providing ceremony music. We decided to book the 9-piece band for our reception and the string trio for the ceremony/cocktail hour for our fall wedding in New Hampshire. To say they were the best part of the night (other than us of course) is an understatement. During the ceremony the string trio learned a song for the wedding party to walk down the aisle, and they did a beautiful job. The 9-piece band, which included 3 horns, kept the dance floor full all night. One thing our guests continued to rave about after the wedding was how much fun they had on the dance floor that night. I would first say to any couple in the DJ/band debate, go with a band. And second, if you’re anywhere in the northeast, choose Silver Arrow Band!

Sent on 01/21/2019
    Silver Arrow Band 23
    Silver Arrow Band 24
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 10/01/2018

This band was better than we could have ever hoped

Exceeded expectations! Silver arrow band was the best choice we could have made for our wedding. It was very important to us that we had a live band at our wedding. From the beginning, it was so easy to work with the band. Any question or request we had was adressed right away. The band members selected for our wedding night was so perfect to fit the music selections my husband and I were looking for. The band learned 3 new songs for us (for the dances) and did it outsandingly! They also took all our music prefrences so seriously and played some of my favorite songs which I was not expecting at all!
    I literally couldn’t leave the dance floor while the band was playing eventhough I had tons of family and friends to see. The dance floor was packed all night, just as I had hoped for. The band kept the energy high all night. I know my husband and I were more than pleased with the band, but also all our guests had said afterward how great the band was. I just want to have another event and hire silver arrow band again! You can really trust them to make your event amazing.

Sent on 11/05/2018