250 Reviews for Silver Arrow Band

Liability Insurance (21)
Lighting (11)
Rehearsal Dinner (4)
247 Silver Arrow Band Reviews

The best band. Everyone was dancing all night, old and young guests alike! Everyone loved them. I'll have to have another party so I can hire them again. They are affordable and so easy to work with. They helped make my wedding the most special day!

Profile Picture Lee, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Silver Arrow is hands down the best wedding band. Our guests raved about the band at our New Year's Eve wedding, and they were such a pleasure to work with during the planning process. What is unique about Silver Arrow is that they are a self-managed band--meaning our main point of contact was one of the band members, not a 3rd party agent or manager. It was really nice to be in direct communication with someone who would be performing at our wedding as opposed to a salesperson. But that was just the icing on the cake! They are so talented and fun and will get your guests on the dance floor! Highly highly recommend.

Profile Picture Geraldine, 12/31/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, Entertainer
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Microphones, Sound/PA System

This band was the perfect wedding band! Not only did they spend time asking us the exact right questions to have the perfect music ready to go, but they did an amazing job playing off/interacting with our guests just enough. They also had no problem cueing up and playing the music for our ceremony, which was in the same space as our reception. Our friends and family (which was a particularly eclectic group of people) can not stop telling us how amazing the music was!!

Profile Picture Jordyn, 12/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

Cannot say enough great things about Silver Arrow Band - they we're the perfect band for our December wedding. We got married at converted music hall run by a brewery and we were able to have the 7 piece band on stage to entertain our guests - as a couple who loves to go to concerts together this was the only way to celebrate! The band worked with us to make sure they knew what kind of music we liked (nailed it), did an amazing job of learning our song for our first dance, and made sure the flow of the wedding went smoothly. Their energy was high and our guests could not believe how great they were.

If you're into live music and are looking for a wedding band - go see Silver Arrow Band at one of their showcases and then book them quick so you don't miss out!

Profile Picture Julia, 12/2/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Sample Music, Vocals, Willing to Travel

Silver Arrow Band played at our wedding in Manchester, Vermont and was phenomenal. The booking process was easy, the price was right, and the performance was A+. We can't recommend them enough. Thank you, Silver Arrow for the amazing performance and for the memories that we will cherish forever!!!

Profile Picture Alicia, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

From start to finish, Silver Arrow Band and its manager, Liz, were AMAZING. I met the band at a wedding expo where I got to chat with a couple members and heard about an upcoming showcase nearby. At the showcase, I was able to get a great feel for what the band would look and sound like based on the size/instruments we were looking for. The online schedule and worksheet were SUPER helpful, and Liz was there to answer any and all questions along the way. The day of the wedding, everything went PERFECTLY- even though Liz was unfortunately unable to make it. Dealing with a personal issue, she managed to find a replacement pianist and vocalist for herself and the day/night went off totally without a hitch!
The band performed during the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception and everyone I talked to raved about them! They accompanied family members and friends who also performed during the ceremony and reception, and they reported back to me that the band was extremely easy to work with. People were dancing all night and were BLOWN AWAY. Our budget was pretty low, but we were still able to afford a 5 piece band with two vocalists. We are SO happy with how it all turned out!! Thanks SAB!! You totally made our day perfect!

Profile Picture Amie, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Sample Music, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Microphones, Sound/PA System

I cannot say enough about this band! They're absolutely fantastic! I went and saw them at one of their showcases in NYC and I knew I wanted to book them after. I reached out to them and quickly got a response back from Dan. Dan walked me through the process, gave me a link to fill in our information and answered all my questions. The week of our wedding we had a phone appointment where Dan really put my mind at ease. We finalized the schedule, songs we'd like (and didn't like), and gave me a piece of mind knowing we were in good hands!
The day of was incredible!! All the staff was coming up to me asking who they were. They said they see at least 2 live bands any given weekend and they were the BEST they've heard! At any given time you could see the chefs and help dancing while they worked.
Overall our day wouldn't have been the same without the Silver Arrow Band! I can't say thank you enough!!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

The band recently played at my daughter’s wedding on 5th Avenue in NYC. We were a bunch of brits in New York. What a day and what night!! They were excellent with superb musicianship and professionalism. Finished with “Empire State of Mind”. How apt. Thanks. You were top !!

Profile Picture John, 10/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Booking the Silver Arrow Band may have been the best decision my husband and I made regarding our wedding.

After attending a showcase in Providence, we felt excited about what we saw and decided to move forward and book the band. We worked with Liz, who, aside from being pleasant, fun, and knowledgable, was extremely responsive to emails (even while away on vacation!). We hired an 11 piece band (with a large horn section) for our reception, which was led by Curtis. I cannot stress how much this group of musicians exceeded our expectations! They were flexible with a few little scheduling shifts; professional, fun, and friendly; and most of all extremely talented musicians! They learned our requests (which were the best songs of the night!), and the dance floor was packed all evening. Our guests are still raving about them!

So, looking for a wedding band? Book the Silver Arrow Band!!!!!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Sample Music, Vocals

We hired the Silver Arrow Band for our October wedding and have nothing but wonderful things to say! They were easy to work with, seasoned veterans, and well worth the money. We chose some basics of our package through their easy to use portal and then had a more in depth call as it got closer to the wedding date. The contact was very accommodating and knew exactly the 'vibe' we were looking for. The specialty dances (bride + groom, mother + son, Father + daughter) were all songs that were a little off the beaten path (Ben Folds, Bob Dylan, Warren Zevon) and the manager assured us it wasn't a problem. The band was great the entire night (and well worth the MC service we paid for). Guests have had nothing but positive things to say since the wedding. One of our best investments!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Sample Music, Vocals, Willing to Travel

Silver Arrow Band performed at our October 2017 wedding and did an amazing job! We saw them play locally (Massachusetts) and booked them (the Brooklyn based band) soon after. We live in Mass, however, our wedding was taking place in NJ. It was difficult to get to NJ to see bands, so seeing the Boston counterpart was tremendously helpful. First and foremost, they are incredibly easy to work with. All of the important information and scheduling is done right online making for an easy joint planning process. Their music selections the night of were perfect and the band has a lively and fun attitude that gets everyone out of their seats. We received complements from tons of our guests about how much they enjoyed Silver Arrow Band, and some possible referrals! We would highly recommend them for any wedding and big event!

Profile Picture Mary, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

It has been almost 2 months since our wedding and we still can't stop talking about The Silver Arrow Band! The website and planning page is SO helpful for developing your reception timeline. Dre, the band manager, is wonderful and does a great job of communicating. We went with a 5 piece band and were extremely impressed with their talent. They promised the dance floor would be packed all night...they kept that promise. They did a great job of reading the crowd but also playing the songs we requested. I believe we hade Mike and Ariel as vocalists and they were incredible. Mike did a great job of coordinating with our vendors and making sure everyone was in the same page. We had acoustic guitar and vocals for our outdoor ceremony and it was perfect. You can't beat the price or ease of working with the Silver Arrow Band!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

Great band, fair value. On time, professional and good communication throughout the process. We even got the band members we requested (which wasn't guaranteed). Highly reccomend!

Profile Picture Jesse, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

Outstanding band! Talented, professional, personable and reasonably price. They were the talk of the wedding!

Profile Picture Linda, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Silver Arrow Band met my expectations and then some! They were fun, engaging, affordable, and kept the dance floor full all night. If you are looking for a wedding band, look no further.

Profile Picture Sara, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

Silver Arrow band is AMAZING!! We went to their showcase in NYC and we immediately contacted them afterwards to book so that no one else would steal our date. The entire process was smooth and professional. They provided more information than any other vendor and always responded within 24 hours.

We had a piano/guitar duo for the ceremony, jazz trio for cocktail hour and a 6-piece band for the reception – all wonderfully performed by the Silver Arrow Band. They arrived and setup so smoothly, we didn’t even know it was happening as we were preoccupied with photos and prep. The dance floor was packed all night! So many guests commented on how phenomenal they were, and one even contacted us the next day to inquire about them. Their price was very reasonable as well. I would book them again in a heartbeat. Many thanks to Andrew and the entire band!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

They were great! We had a trio for cocktail hour, a trio for dinner, then the full band for dancing after dinner. It was a slightly complicated ask on our part but the band delivered and the music was really good!

Profile Picture Kim, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Perfection!!! We knew we needed a band with high energy that would keep our guests dancing all night and Silver Arrow Band delivered. We had the 9-piece band during our dinner/reception and the trio at our cocktail hour. They did a phenomenal job at reading the crowd and knowing what song to play next to keep everyone entertained and on their toes (and our MC was fantastic). Their rendition of our first dance song was also just beautiful. Our guests are still talking about how great they were! Thank you Silver Arrow Band!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

The Silver Arrow Band made everyone dance the night away. The members of the band were so helpful at any time and the timeline for everything was perfect. I am a Wedding Planner and was a pleasure to work with this band. My clients of course, were highly satisfied with the band and I would recommend this band to anyone who is planning a wedding in New England. They will rock your world!!!

Profile Picture Susy, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Silver Arrow Band was amazing! Brian was so easy to work with during the planning phase and the band truly delivered on the night of our wedding. Our friends and family are still raving about how good they were!
Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 9/23/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Band

I can't say enough good things about the Silver Arrow Band. First of all, Curtis, who is the one who planned our band for us, is so great. He is extremely responsive and accommodating, and with his help everything the night of our wedding went so smoothly. We got married in Skaneateles, NY so our band was made up of members from the Rochester Group. At first I was a little nervous because I'm a control freak and I wasn't able to see our exact band beforehand, but we went to a couple of showcases made up of different members which were both awesome, and the 9 piece band that Curtis put together for us was also absolutely amazing and tailored to exactly what we were looking for. So I can definitely say with confidence that any combination of musicians from this group would be equally fantastic! The best part was we had a few different special request songs - we wanted a piano/violin version of John Legend 'All of Me' for our ceremony, Elton John 'Your Song' for our first dance and Fleetwood Mac 'Landslide' for the father/daughter dance - and our band made all three happen so perfectly which I wasn't expecting since they were all special requests. Finally, our guests gave us so many compliments on how great our band was, so with all of that said I highly recommend the Silver Arrow Band!!!

Profile Picture Alana, 8/26/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Sample Music, Vocals, Willing to Travel

Silver Arrow Band were incredible. They literally MADE the wedding! Every person I ran into during and post wedding complimented how fantastic they were. One person even reached out to ask for their number for their daughter's wedding. Dan was so easy to work with. He thought of everything needed, went a step above and beyond, and made sure we were comfortable every step of the way. When our original requested singer moved, he not only let us know, he found us someone even more talented than we ever expected. The band took the time to learn our first dance song and father daughter and mother son dance songs live. He even sourced an incredible violin/viola duo for the ceremony. During the reception, we and all our guests, did not want to leave the dance floor. Each song was better than the next. They sensed the tone of the crowd incredibly, played both current and classic hits, and listened to our song request sheet to a tee - not one cheesy wedding song was ever played. On top of everything, they were the most affordable option. The one take away I give to brides post-wedding is GET A BAND! The music can literally make or break the wedding, and with Silver Arrow Band you KNOW it will be a good time.

Profile Picture martha, 8/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Without a doubt, the best wedding band I've ever heard. I'm just so fortunate they were at MY wedding. The band was professional, curteous and above all SOLID. People at first thought they were hearing a DJ when they walked in. The music was crisp and filled the room without being too loud. They were accommodating, friendly and thorough throughout the whole process to the point where we just had to book them and let them handle everything else. Would highly recommend without reservation to anyone who wants to take their wedding to the next level. We had a large party of 275 people who all agreed this band was the absolute highlight of the wedding. Thanks again to Dan, Eric and the rest of the band for an unforgettable experience.

Profile Picture Sean, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

UNBELIEVABLE from start to finish. From our initial phone calls with Curtis to saying goodbye at the end of my wedding night, Silver Arrow brought professionalism and efficiency to a new level. At the planning stages Curtis understood my vision and grasped the type of music I was interested in (Mo-Town and Soul), he was even able to offer advice on additional genres and songs that would be a good fit. On the day of my wedding, my planner and I didn't have members of the band asking a million questions and where to go. They were SEAMLESS from start to finish. We didn't have to guide them at all, which shows they are definitely PROS at this. The music day of was SO SO SO good and I really mean that. It was OFF THE CHARTS. The guests at my wedding were in awe at how excellent the music was and continue to talk about it a month later. If you're undecided let me tell you ... go with Silver Arrow you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Jazmin, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, MC, Reception, Willing to Travel, Microphones, Sound/PA System