Silver Arrow Band Reviews

324 | New York, NY

324 Reviews for Silver Arrow Band

324 Silver Arrow Band Reviews

Kirk Shimkin · Married on 10/13/2018

Silver Arrow Band is amazing. Book them!

Silver Arrow Band was incredible. Throughout the night of our wedding, so many of our friends and family went out of their way to tell us how amazing the band was—and we agreed! They played all of our favorites, nailed all of them, and kept everyone on the dance floor all night. They were also super helpful with all of the planning before the event, and MC'ing on the night of. Also, they were genuinely nice folks who were great to talk to when we got the chance. We can't recommend them highly enough.

Tara · Married on 10/06/2018

The Silver Arrow Band absolutely killed it at our wedding. I think we got as many compliments on the band as we did on every other element of our wedding put together.
    The band stuck with all our ideas, sequenced as per all our timing and curated a set list that was absolutely perfect for our taste of music! I was down in the bridal suite below the dance floor and it sounded like the building was going to collapse from the dancing and jumping. I have to be honest one of the best moments I’ve ever seen at any wedding was the completely packed crowded dance floor booing the band for needing to take a break because the guests didn’t want the crazy dance party to stop for even one second. The band was back in record time and kept the party going through the very last second of the night.
    The band team was so easy to work with. Web tools are set up to make sure everything went off without a hitch and the band coordinator Andrew, was a delight to work with. From the beautifully executed piano solo during the ceremony, to the lively trio during the cocktail hour through the roof shaking non-stop all out party that was the reception we literally could not have dreamed up a better performance at every turn. The amount of times that we heard “the band!!!” “This is the best wedding band I’ve ever seen!” “This band is amazing!” is countless. People will be talking about our wedding for years and it’s in LARGE part to the Silver Arrow Band!!!

Silver Arrow Band 1
    Silver Arrow Band 2
    Silver Arrow Band 3
    Silver Arrow Band 4
    Silver Arrow Band 5
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 10/01/2018

This band was better than we could have ever hoped

Exceeded expectations! Silver arrow band was the best choice we could have made for our wedding. It was very important to us that we had a live band at our wedding. From the beginning, it was so easy to work with the band. Any question or request we had was adressed right away. The band members selected for our wedding night was so perfect to fit the music selections my husband and I were looking for. The band learned 3 new songs for us (for the dances) and did it outsandingly! They also took all our music prefrences so seriously and played some of my favorite songs which I was not expecting at all!
    I literally couldn’t leave the dance floor while the band was playing eventhough I had tons of family and friends to see. The dance floor was packed all night, just as I had hoped for. The band kept the energy high all night. I know my husband and I were more than pleased with the band, but also all our guests had said afterward how great the band was. I just want to have another event and hire silver arrow band again! You can really trust them to make your event amazing.

Kirsty · Married on 09/30/2018

the perfect wedding band

If you are looking to hire a band for your wedding day, Silver Arrow Band is where its at! From the beginning of our planning process to the end, they were very responsive and easy to work with! From the acoustic guitar & keyboard duet during our ceremony, to the jazz trio during cocktail hour, to the 6 band member performance during our reception was spectacular! My husband & I as well as most of our guests were on the dance floor most of the evening and a bunch of our guests asked who the band was at the end of the night! Each musician was so talented! THANK YOU AGAIN!

Alison · Married on 09/29/2018

BOOK THIS BAND NOW. It is the best thing you can do for your wedding. I AGONIZED over picking a band because having fun dancing was really important to my family and me and my husband, but as soon as we started working with Silver Arrow I knew we did the right thing. I had multiple friends who used or went to wedding with Silver Arrow Band before mine and they said they were amazing and these guys did not disappoint!!! My husband and I are still talking about how increble they were and how they somehow knew every perfect song to play even though we gave fairly little guidance. Our only direction was “we want everyone to be dancing and having as much fun as possible” and these guys hit it out of the park. Sarah was our MC and she was so wonderful- I wish I could spend more time with her just because she was that awesome. Her voice was amazing, she kept the party going, and she came out into the crowd to dance/sing and get people pumped. The dancing portion of our night went by in a blur because it was so fun and every song flowed seamlessly- there wasn’t one moment where people lagged or dropped off, it was a party as soon as they started playing. BOOK THIS BAND!!!

• Samantha

Samantha · Married on 09/29/2018

Incredibly Entertaining!

We are so happy that we went with Silver Arrow Band for our wedding! Our goal was to make sure that this wedding was a party and an event that all of our guests enjoyed and it definitely starts and ends with some good live music! Everyone was on their feet the entire night and we still hear how awesome the band was! Andrae was also extremely helpful throughout the wedding planning as well. Every time I was worried about the timeline, he helped me work through it to make sure the night would go perfect. And we are so thankful that it actually was PERFECT. This band makes for an awesome wedding and I would highly recommend them!

Evann · Married on 09/29/2018

Absolutely Fantastic

My husband and I selected Silver Arrow to play at our 09.29.18 wedding in Hudson, New York. We were a bit nervous about the idea of hiring a band without seeing them play in person. But after watching enough YouTube videos, we decided to go for it. I'm so happy that we did. We hired Silver Arrow to play piano during our outdoor ceremony, jazz trio during our cocktail hour, and as a five-piece band during the reception. All of the musicians were incredibly talented. Many of our guests said that Silver Arrow was the best band they had ever heard at a wedding. The band even accommodated playing a special version of our first dance song. Thank you for sharing your talents with us on our wedding day!

Sallyann Prier · Married on 09/24/2018

Great Band for Any Event

Silver Arrow Band completely took our event over the top! The band was amazing, played all different styles and kept everyone out on the dance floor!

Michaela · Married on 09/22/2018

The perfect choice for our wedding! They were so professional and accommodating. I have never seen a dance floor so packed at a wedding! We can't thank them enough!!!

Lauren Greco · Married on 09/22/2018

Silver arrow truly rocked our night!!!

I cannot rave enough about Silver Arrow Band! From the moment we first heard them play at Drom, we knew we were in the best hands! We dealt with Andy, who was super nice and informative. He was organized and very quick to answer emails! He was very accommodating to every request and last-minute changes we had! The 9-piece band we hired was truly worth every penny! We also had them MC for us, and they did a spectacular job! We trusted them to pick whatever music they felt was the best for our day, and they truly exceeded our expectations! They had a nice array of songs that everyone could dance to! The dance floor was PACKED all night! It's been a month since our wedding, and we are STILL getting compliments on the band! You are in the best hands with Silver Arrow!

Maureen · Married on 09/15/2018

I can't say enough positive things about Silver Arrow Band. They were a dream to work with, from the initial inquiry and booking process up through the night of our wedding. Our main point of contact, Zahyia, was incredibly friendly, helpful, organized, and thorough, and made me feel comfortable and confident leading up to our wedding day. They have a really handy client page that you can use to input your wedding day timeline and other details (like music likes/dislikes and MC details, should you choose to use their MC services...which I'd recommend!). This was super helpful to ensure we (the couple) and the band were on the same page about all of the details. On the day of the wedding, the band NAILED it. They were fun, personable, and SO incredibly talented, and had everyone dancing all night. Many guests have since told us that Silver Arrow was the best wedding band they'd ever experienced...and we'd agree. :) I really can't recommend them highly enough. Thank you, Silver Arrow, for an incredible, memorable evening!

Philip · Married on 09/08/2018

Silver Arrow Band were a pleasure to work with and they killed it at our wedding! We received so many compliments from our guests and had a very lively dance floor.

Lauren · Married on 09/08/2018

Love this band!

Silver Arrow Band was awesome! Liz was a pleasure to work with and so responsive and attentive. We booked them a year and a half in advance and went to multiple showcases and I had many questions, additions and changes throughout the planning process and she was always there with a prompt reply and accommodated all of our special requests! She gave great advice on the timing and the set list and took all of our direction. The band arrived on time, the set-up was seamless and professional and the band was full of energy and had our wedding rocking all night long. Having a live singer for our ceremony and musical instruments at our cocktail hour really made a difference and I am so glad we decided to add that. Silver Arrow is great about accommodating your schedule and your requests and they don’t gouge you on the price! Justin was an awesome MC and made us all feel comfortable and had a great presence with the crowd. Would highly recommend!

Michael Anagnostakos · Married on 09/08/2018

Worth every penny!! :)

Weeks after our wedding our guests are still raving about how good Silver Arrow Band was!! Dre was so helpful and flexible during the planning process. The Albany band sounded amazing and kept the dance floor packed the entire night. Our lead singers were Mike and Krystal and they crushed it. My band even got to play a few songs! Highly recommend !!

jessica · Married on 09/02/2018

Just perfect!! The band was so easy to work with and really got our vibe. They were able to learn songs for our first dance and parents dances that made the night feel extra customized for us. Andrae was extremely easy to connect with in coordinating the details behind the scenes as well. We received so many compliments on the band and the singer’s talent that I’m sure our guests thought we spent double or even triple! Honestly, such a great experience and the dancefloor was crowded the entire night!

Caroline · Married on 09/01/2018

Let me start by saying, our wedding was actually P E R F E C T. And let me then say, Silver Arrow Band was a HUGE part in why it was so perfect. They crushed it. From our initial conversation, to the closing of the night, and every little detail in between, every thing was so well managed. They listened to our random requests and answered every question, they helped us work through tricky situations with power sources and other technical problems, and they did everything with patience and kindness. All of those were just bonuses because their performance was so spectacular!! Literally a perfect score. They took the songs I requested, added in some of their own after reading the crowd, and literally kept the party alive the entire evening. Every generation of guests got on that dance floor. The little kids, all the way to the grand parents. EVERY ONE DANCED! And had SO MUCH FUN. Thank you Silver Arrow Band for making our wedding a night we will never forget!

• Jesse

Jesse · Married on 08/25/2018

Simply amazing! This talented group of 7 musicians (note: options for band size range from 6 to 9) created a memorable experience for all the guests. In addition to the vocalists' range, saxophone solos, and up-beat tempo, the band was cooperative throughout the entire night. They respected our do-not-play list, and tried their best to hit all songs on our try-to-play list. During their breaks, they worked with us to play pre-recorded Salsa/Merengue and Polish mixes created by some friends.

Additionally, Alec (band coordinator) was a pleasure to work with over the course of the planning process. His relaxed demeanor was much appreciated leading up to the big day.

We would recommend Silver Arrow Band to anyone looking to have a fantastic wedding day!

Kalei · Married on 08/18/2018

I DIDN'T LEAVE THE DANCE FLOOR!!! Silver Arrow Band exceeded all of our expectations. They are an incredibly talented group of musicians who know exactly how to keep the dance floor PACKED at all times. From the very beginning, Andrae was impeccable with communicating with us. Even before we booked he sent information and responded to emails immediately. Seeing one of their showcases really helped us decide how many band members we wanted. From there, the band planning page was a fantastic way to organize communication. A week before, (Andrae was the ONLY vendor to do this) he called and seriously calmed my nerves. He wanted to check in, make sure nothing had changed and to go over our first dance and parent songs (which they learned and played beautifully). The MC was just perfect and the female lead singer left the stage several times to come and dance with the crowd. They are absolutely people that were born to entertain and you cannot beat their price!

Matthew · Married on 08/18/2018

Our experience with Silver Arrow Band was excellent! To find them, we went to a showcasing event in NYC and instantly knew they were what we imagined for our wedding. The weeks leading up to the event, we worked with Andrew the coordinator who helped us outline the type of set list, evening schedule, and other logistics. He even found 2 brass players the week before the wedding to add to the band! On the day of, the band was awesome. They were fairly unnoticeable (despite being 8 members) during the setup. They did an awesome live rendition of Ed Sheeran during the bride procession. The 4 hours of partying was high energy, lots of variety, and the two lead singers were very talented. At one point one of my friend was playing the bongos with them for a song. It was really a great effort by their whole team that completely met our expectations and even exceeded.

I would definitely recommend to others!

Suzanne · Married on 08/18/2018

They were awesome!! The planning process was so easy and everyone we communicated with was professional. They played music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. They kept the dance floor packed! So much energy throughout the night. Even our musician friends were raving about how awesome they were! We are so happy that we decided to go with them. They helped to make it a fun-filled night to remember. Thank you!

Giselle · Married on 08/12/2018

They were absolutely wonderful! We got so many compliments on our band - great music, fantastic energy, and very responsive to the audience and what was right for each part of the evening. The dance floor was full the whole night. The organizer was also great - very communicative and helpful, and answered all of the questions I had on a timely basis. They have a great system for making sure you think through everything you need. Five stars for them, and would highly recommend.

• Thomas

Thomas · Married on 08/11/2018

I seriously don't know why every review is not five stars. I got married last night and while I'm sipping piña colatas on the beach now, it's important to say how awesome and professional they are. Pricing was stellar and their platform for communicating info was great! They fed off the energy of the crowd, knew how to keep people on the dance floor. Even the GM of the venue was like this is one of the best bands we've ever had here.

Oh, and to the band... The Killers heard your rendition of Mr. Brightside and were seriously impressed.

Silver Arrow Band 6
    Silver Arrow Band 7
    Silver Arrow Band 8

krissy · Married on 08/11/2018

Amazing! We were blown away! Would hire them again x 10

Silver Arrow KILLED IT!!! I will admit - I was apprehensive about hiring a band that I had never heard play together. But after seeing their NYC band perform, reading reviews, and getting the reassurance from the band's organizer Andre that I would love them and being able to work within my budget, I went for it. Talk about bang for your buck - you will NEVER get such a qualified talented amazing set of musicians for that kind of money! EVERYONE at the wedding (my groom and I included) were BLOWN away. Afterwards we had guests coming up to us asking who they were and where we got the band from! What was even more impressive was that even though we had a very diverse crowd, the band managed to play songs that everyone loved. And the lead singer , wow, she was AMAZING!! Now to be fair, there were a FEW things that got lost in the details and did not fully get communicated over from the coordinator to the band members, but they were things only I noticed, and at that point I didn't even care because the band was so damn good! All in all, I can 110% recommend Silver Arrow!! They truly hire the some of best musicians in the business. You will not be sorry!!!

Michelle · Married on 08/04/2018

Silver Arrow Band did an incredible job! Their team is so wonderful to work with and their professionalism and band are top notch. I would highly, highly recommend booking them. They help to manage the full wedding day in NYC efficiently, are so easy to work with, and did a fantastic job transforming our wedding into a classy, fun and energetic party. The MC, jazz pianist, vocalists and 7-piece band were all terrific. I could not ask for a group of nicer people to be apart of my day. 5 stars across the board!