Siliang Photography Reviews

Siliang Photography 5
Siliang Photography 6
Siliang Photography 7

Jayden · Married on 08/19/2018

I promise you won't regret going with Steven. He is AMAZING and so talented!! Photography was at the top of our priority list after our venue/food. He captured so many details from our special day. In addition, he captured so many candid moments at our wedding! It felt like we were watching a video of our entire day with the amount of pictures we received. It's hard to find a photographer that truly understands how to capture not just the moment, but at the right lighting and angle. Steven definitely gets it. His passion truly comes through in the end product.

Sent on 08/31/2018

Ryan · Married on 06/03/2018

Siliang is passionate about his work and is very professional! One thing that stands out is his ability to capture candid moments. He really took the time to listen to what we wanted. We loved the pictures!

Sent on 06/14/2018
  • I

Isabel · Married on 06/02/2018

Siliang was the best wedding photographer I could ask for! He has such an amazing eye for photography. My pictures turned out beautiful. I have a very headstrong family who has an opinion about everything. Siliang was able to get the pictures everyone wanted but moved it along to make sure we were on schedule and did it without offending anyone. He was absolutely perfect. If he’s available, you should book him because he is definitely worth the money. I am sooo glad we were able to get him for our wedding. I absolutely plan to hire him for future life events because of how incredible our photos turned out to be!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Jenny · Married on 05/27/2018

Siliang is an excellent photographer! He is so kind and friendly. He works with you to make sure you get what you want. He is very talented and made the photo shoot fun. He is my first choice when it comes to hiring photographers.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Tito · Married on 04/21/2018

Siliang Was absolutely wonderful! Very professional, easy communication, amazing final product! Thanks for making our event so memorable!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Shu · Married on 10/12/2017

Siliang is an excellent wedding photographer! We went for a SF city hall ceremony two weeks ago, and I have received all pictures this week. My whole family and I LOVE these photos so much. I checked several SF photographer's profile before and found I like Siliang's style most. He is so good at capturing details, details of people, scenario, accessories, light and shadow. It is not just about good looking pose at ceremony. It is more about what people do, how people feel on that day. All the emotion conveyed through the pictures are so real. Thanks for make this big day memorizable.

Sent on 10/29/2017
    Siliang Photography 14
    Siliang Photography 15
  • Y

Yong Long · Married on 09/25/2017

Siliang did such an amazon job with our wedding photo shot at the San Francisco City Hall and Golden Gate Fort Point. We liked that Siliang gives very specific directions for each picture, he is vey friendly and easy to talk to, he made the whole experience very easy and fruitful, we were super excited and pleasantly surprised to get our photos only in two days.
    Thanks Siliang, for such a memorable experience.

Sent on 10/05/2017
    Siliang Photography 22
    Siliang Photography 23
    Siliang Photography 24

Angela · Married on 08/05/2017

I am so happy Siliang was able to join us for our wedding day. He was able to help calm me down especially during times when I looked a bit nervous or stressed out. Siliang was able to capture many wonderful candid! Also he was with me when I wanted to take pictures with my guests at each table which I am very grateful for!! I love all the photos and every picture was perfect!! thank you so much!!

One of the best investments made for my wedding!!!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Mike · Married on 06/03/2017

Steven (Siliang) was absolutely a pleasure to work with. He was very accommodating and flexible to whatever we asked, no matter what. Even my mom's car had broken down, he was able to quickly adapt and help make sure she got safely to the wedding reception! The quality of photos was also very amazing and he was very professional in his delivery. I will strongly recommend him to all of my friends and family!

Sent on 09/12/2017
  • Y

Yang · Married on 02/19/2017

Thank you so much Siliang You are definitely one of the best photographers out there!

When I was looking through my wedding album, it gave me feelings of happiness, love, and many other emotions inside the pictures. I would totally recommend Siliang if anybody needs to get their photos taken. He is a very responsible, efficient, and reasonable person. Siliang is very skilled in creating breath-taking pictures and capturing the best view of people.I want to thank him for being a part of one of the most important days of my life.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Tiffany · Married on 01/14/2017

My husband and I hired Siliang and his wife for our Indian American fusion wedding after months of searching for a candid photographer. I'm so glad that we did! He was incredibly efficient editing the photos and it was so nice to see all of it from his perspective. He really has an eye for spectacular moments.

Sent on 09/08/2017

lei · Married on 08/09/2015

Siliang is our photographer for both the engagement photos and the wedding photos. He is so professional and we are very satisfied. We spent the whole afternoon in San Francisco for the engagement photos. He knows the best scenes and the best timing in SF for beautiful photos. We like most the fantastic photos taken at the SF beach right before sunset. He is also very patient and will listen to our opinions until we feel satisfied. On the wedding date, he started from 6am when we had some traditional Chinese wedding procedure, and then the ceremony and the reception. He recorded all the important and beautiful moments. These will be our lifetime memory. We thank you so much!

Sent on 09/20/2017