Silently Screaming Designs Reviews

25 Reviews for Silently Screaming Designs

25 Silently Screaming Designs Reviews

Penny · Married on 10/07/2018

Our Perfect Invitation

We used Silently Screaming Designs to design our wedding invitations. We met with Martina and she showed us invitations and said she could even customize one for us. I gave her ideas and she was able to create the perfect invitation. I also needed specific response cards and she created them as well. She was reasonably priced, efficient and friendly. The invitations were printed within a couple of weeks. She addressed the envelopes as well. I love looking at my wedding invitation and she made the process so simple. Thank you Martina! We highly recommend using her for any invitation need.

Amanda · Married on 04/21/2018

Martina is a pleasure to work with! I asked for a simple design for my wedding save-the-dates. She worked with me every step of the way, from the fonts to the photos to the papers and envelopes. Martina gave me a multitude of options and I felt completely at ease in her hands. She even packaged them beautifully in a bow, and I couldn't wait to open them. I'm very much looking forward to working with her on my invitations next!

Silently Screaming Designs 1
    Silently Screaming Designs 2

Lauren · Married on 08/11/2017

Martina could not possibly have done more to make sure we were happy with our invitations. She created a custom set for us and we have gotten countless compliments from our guests since sending them out. The invitations were unique, gorgeous, and perfectly us- all at a great price. I strongly believe in supporting small businesses and Silently Screaming Designs is s a great example of why. You'll be able to get an affordable invitation suite that is unique and made with love and attention for your big day.

Jessica · Married on 07/07/2017

Martina was great to work with! Super professional, and ontop of it! She made our ceremony programs, and the look beautiful! They were different, and unique, andI couldnt have asked for anything better!

Joann · Married on 06/25/2017

Martina was the best person for the job! She changed my design a few times without hesitation when I couldn't make up my mind. The invitations came out exactly as they were shown in the final proof! Martina always answered my questions quickly and the overall process was smooth! I will definitely be using Silently Screaming Designs again and again!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Silently Screaming Designs's reply:

Thank you for your review Joann! It was so much fun working on your flip flop bridal shower invitations and I look forward to working with you again in the future!

Harvey · Married on 06/17/2017

Martina is a creative talent and a delight to interact with. I could have been her worst nightmare; a client with a graphic design background . . . just the opposite! Martina listened, collaborated, made valuable suggestions and executed beyond our expectations. We had a specific theme in mind and she nailed it!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Silently Screaming Designs's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! Both of us having a graphic design background presented a unique collaboration opportunity that I've never had before with another client and it was so much fun! I'm glad that you were both happy with the final results!

Christie · event on: 05/30/2015

I asked Martina from Silently Screaming Designs to help me put together a few fun pieces for a Moroccan themed Bridal Shower I was planning for my sister. She made beautiful Aladdin/Moroccan inspired table numbers, genie lamp (cut out) place cards, colorful #hashtag signs for the bride and groom's personal wedding hashtag, cards for guests to write wishes to the bride and groom, and unbelievable gold envelopes with purple Moroccan inspired print and a genie lamp on them (she also added all 100 guests addresses herself- which made life for me sooo easy)!! Martina is very reliable, helpful, kind, easy to talk to, quick to responding to questions and a truly talented person! And, the price is right!

I recommend Silently Screaming Designs to any person who is looking for unique handcrafted gifts or assistance in designing their dream wedding or next party/event! My sister was blown away by all of Silently Screaming Designs - it was a true success!

An amazing overall experience working with Silently Screaming Designs! Designs made from the heart for sure!

Thank you Silently Screaming Designs!

Lauren · Married on 04/28/2017

Silently screaming designs did all of my wedding stationary for my wedding in April and till today we are getting compliments on our invitations and fine little details that were done at the wedding.

Martina is a pleasure to work with. She was dedicated and you can see it in her work. She spent the time with me to talk me through ideas I had in my head. My request was to incorporate small details of beauty and the beast and she was able to do that. She designed a rose to go in the background of our invitation along with getting a rose seal for the invitations. She also designed beauty end the best signage with the color scheme of the wedding. One of our favorite designs was a monogram she designed for the back pocket of the invitation it was such a unique element. Everything was custom down to out favor details for wine bottles.

Our wedding programs were also done with Martina and came out wonderful. She helped with any wording issues that I had and made everything so easy.

I look back and absolutely loved working with Martina. I will be using her again for other occasions and highly recommend her. The passion she has for what she does makes the stationary and the experience even more memorable.

Lauren

Sent on 09/23/2017

Silently Screaming Designs's reply:

It was my pleasure to work with you and Brian on your wedding invitations! And as a Disney fanatic myself, I loved adding subtle little Beauty and the Beast details throughout your invitation suite and the day-of pieces! I'm glad to hear that you found the invitation process to be easy and I would love to work with you again in the future!

Michelle · Married on 02/25/2017

Martina was so great to work with and our invitations turned out to be perfect! She listened carefully to what we wanted and really made our vision come alive for our destination wedding invitations. Our invitations also got stolen off of our front porch, she quickly responded to me when I informed her of my issue and had new invitations sent to us within a couple days! It was so refreshing to have someone so responsive to help and also create such great invitations! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 04/19/2017

Silently Screaming Designs's reply:

Michelle, thank you so much for your review! I'm glad that you enjoyed the invitation process and that the invitations being stolen did not put a damper on your experience. It was my pleasure to help you during such a stressful occurrence. Best of luck to you and Stefan!

Shannon · Married on 09/30/2016

Working with Martina at Silently Screaming Designs was by far the best decision I made. I was so nervous for doing my wedding invitations and she made it completely painless. She is so responsive and listens to everything you want. I’m the kind of person that really wasn’t sure how to put into words what I wanted and I gave her a vague description and somehow she captured it perfectly. She was unbelievably patient with me and all of my questions and changes! I absolutely love my invitations and received so many compliments on them. It was so great that I asked her to do my programs and she really was fantastic about that process too. I was delayed with getting the final information to her and kept making changes. I was starting to stress, but she completely put me at ease and everything got done! I would highly suggest any bride to use Martina for any of their paper needs for their wedding if they want a stress free process. It was so nice to not have to worry about this part of wedding planning as brides have enough to worry about! Thank you so much Martina!

If you want a beautiful, unique and personalized invitation, come here!

Jennifer · Married on 07/09/2016

Martina did such a wonderful job with our wedding stationary. She created the most beautiful nautical invitation suite for our wedding...with plenty of puns! She was able to create other stationary to use as signs for the wedding as well, and had them all match the invitations. She created our menus and ceremony programs. She was very quick to respond with her emails, and delivery was very fast too! Once she sent the design to the printer, they were in the mail the next week! I would totally recommend her not only for wedding, but for any stationary needs!!

Lauren · Married on 07/08/2016

Martina did the invitation, place cards, table names, and church program for my wedding. Everything came out BEAUTIFUL! She was able to take my vision and make it a reality. She was very responsive and timely. I would recommend Martina to everyone who wants anything customized for their wedding. It was a real pleasure working with her!

Genesia · Married on 05/14/2016

Martina was also available when we needed to contact her or ask questions. Very helpful. Our guest absolutely loved our invitations! So unique and creative.

Jacqueline · Married on 05/07/2016

I asked Martina to make bridal shower invitations as the Maid of Honor, celebrating my best friend's upcoming wedding. I had a vision in mind and sent Martina some ideas I had been looking at, and asked to see what ideas she would be able to come up with. To say she blew the ideas out of the water, is an understatement. She took my vision and made it into a reality. The best part was she used my original idea and requests and made samples of all different versions and customizations of these invitations. She was patient and willing to work with me to really make the invitations exactly what I was hoping for. The quality of her work is very apparent and the time and personalization is seen through each and every perfected detail. Martina even used the design on the invitations to make a matching recipe box that was utilized for the shower, an idea that was so clever. I will be using Martina over and over again in the future (as I already have again). Check her awesome work out - you will be thrilled you did :)

Karla · Married on 11/01/2015

Wonderful! I could not be happier! The quality is fantastic, from the printing to the paper. Martina is so easy to work with, she is friendly with fast response. I would order from her again in a heartbeat.

Ellen · Married on 05/09/2015

It was great working with Martina. She did an amazing job designing our invitations and was willing to make changes as we went along every time I changed my mind! She was very informative with the "typical information" that goes into wedding invites (since I had no clue) and even sent me a link. Overal my experience was great, and I would and do recommend her to anyone!

Kristy · Married on 04/26/2015

Silently Screaming Designs made every part of my wedding perfect and they were so amazing to work with. Silently Screaming Designs did everything for me from my Engagement Party Invites and Thank You's to my Save the Dates.. to my Bridal Shower Invites and Thank You's ... to my Wedding Invitations and Thank You's. Everything was done to perfection and Martina is a pleasure to work with. She made the whole wedding planning invitation process seamless and developed invitations I have always dreamed of! Will be using her for everything in the future and recommend to anyone!

Alexandria · Married on 03/21/2015

I found this vendor on Etsy and they created the perfect custom Save The Dates for my wedding. Any changes that needed to be made to the proof, were quickly done until it was 100% perfect. I sent out my Save The Dates in November and got married in March and still have people telling me that they were the cutest Save The Dates they have ever seen.

Michelle · Married on 07/13/2014

My bridal shower invitations, save the dates, and wedding invitations were all from Silently Screaming Designs, and each design was beautiful and exactly what I wanted! Martina was a pleasure to work with. She created beautiful literary themed designs, and consistently made an effort to please. I have recommended her to many friends and all have been extremely pleased with her work.

Lindsay · Married on 08/03/2012

I can not say enough wonderful things about the quality of the work Martina produces, her creativity, and her professionalism. My husband and I had a lot of ideas about how we wanted our invitations to look. When we met with and presented our ideas to Martina (who is very flexible and willing to work within your schedule and budget) she took the time to create a work of art that far surpassed any expectations that we had. She incorporated a travel theme, our color scheme, and really our personalities into the items she created for us. We started out just needing wedding invitations but we were so blown away with the quality of her work that we had her create table cards (which had various locations around the world that my husband and I had visited complete with pictures of each location in the background of the cards), place cards which were adorable luggage tags that had each person's "destination" for the night listed on them, and our ceremony program for which she created a fan complete with lace trim. Family and friends were so impressed with her work on my invitations and on the pieces for my ceremony and reception that they reached out to her to create invitations for them as well! One of my best friends used her for her wedding invitations last summer. She called me and thanked me for referring Martina for all the reasons that I have listed. Martina is the best of the best!

Liana · Married on 08/13/2011

Martina was amazing from Design, to communication to keeping me up to date on any changes. She always gave the best opinon and told me what will work and what wont work. you need to have someone like her.!! I have never gotten so many comments on an invite we sent out. They are truly amazing and are so happy to have worked with her. Do yourself a favor and call her today for your next event or your wedding.

Sent on 08/09/2018

Silently Screaming Designs's reply:

Thank you Liana! It was so much fun creating your passport invitations. Watching your reaction when you first saw the finished product was an added bonus for me and I'm so happy your guests are loving them too!

Linda · event on: 05/10/2010

Silently Screaming Designs was a godsend. She was so easy to work with and really took some stress out of planning a shower. She asked for my input and together we came up with an invitation that was absolutely beautiful and felt personal and unique. She was well aware of any deadlines I set and got everything to me well within the time constraints. She went above and beyond and made sure I was happy with the final product. It was a pleasure to work with her. I highly recommend!

Carolann · event on: 12/07/2014

I was very please with Martina 's work she did our daughters wedding, baby shower and our girls sweet sixteen any thing I ask of her she did invitations to special cup cake decorations to posters to match our theme. Everthing was beautiful and just how I ask her to do it ! You will be very happy if you chose this company.