Signatures Reviews

8 Reviews for Signatures

• Danielle

Danielle Madden · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful Invitations

Worked with Bibian on our wedding invitations and church ceremony programs and loved the way they turned out. Really enjoyed working with her and she did a great job. Highly recommend.

Sent on 04/09/2019

shay · Married on 05/20/2017

I received an invited and they bought their cards from them and it was great quality and looked amazing

Sent on 03/16/2017

Courtney · Married on 06/15/2013

Signatures prepared our invitations for our wedding 6-15-2013. Wendy, Bibian, and all of the other girls at signatures were amazing. They are so fun to work with and so talented. Our invitations were absolutely gorgeous! After they were mailed, TONS of people called to comment on how beautiful they were. Its been over a month since our wedding and people are still mentioning the invitations! I highly recommend using Signatures for weddings, showers, parties and anything else you can think of! The quality and service you will receive is undeniably the best!

Sent on 07/22/2013
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 02/16/2013

Oh my goodness.....Signatures is the BEST. They work with every bride as if they are their only bride!!! An invitation not only invites but excites!!! They did the most beautiful save the dates, invitations, napkins, menus, programs, door hanger tags, messages to our guests, order the perfect gifts for your event! The entire staff is the BEST in the valley and beyond. The owner Wendy Schuff-Byrne is so amazing! Love them all....Bibian, Gail, Sue, Julie, and Kimberly!!!! Everyone went crazy over my daughters wedding invites and all the little details!!! An added bonus is they have Sid Dickens, Tyler Candles, Pandora, Brighton and so much more!!! AAA+++

Sent on 02/19/2013

Melissa · Married on 11/03/2012

This store is one of the most beautifully decorated and the ladies working there are the nicest! Bibian and Wendy were both very patient and made sure I walked out loving how my wedding invites looked. Thank you Signatures!

Sent on 09/10/2012

Charlene · Married on 01/28/2012

The invitations were beautiful! I plan to include them in a frame with our wedding portrait!

Sent on 03/15/2012

Megan · Married on 01/08/2010

I would give Signature's a 10 out of 5 if that were possible! Bibian, the woman that designed my invitations with me was patient and willing to make as many changes as I wanted to. It is an understatement to say that my invitation and save the dates were perfect. I could not have asked for better service. I felt like a queen the entire time!

Sent on 01/11/2010

Kimberly · Married on 03/14/2009

This beautiful store has everything you could ever ask for (in terms of invitations/gifts/etc.). The staff is absolutely AMAZING, friendly, and it makes you feel like a real queen when you do business with them.

I would never go anywhere where else, for a wedding, or any other even! This is a truly amazing experience.

Sent on 04/20/2009