Signature Transportation Services Reviews

12 | Nashville, TN

12 Reviews for Signature Transportation Services

SUSAN · Married on 03/23/2019

Signature Transportation

We had a 26 passenger coach for wedding party and a 37 passenger coach for family. They were prompt and the drivers were so nice and the vehicles immaculate.

Sent on 03/27/2019

Chelsea · Married on 02/02/2019

Groundhog Day Wedding

Super easy to work with and reliable! So glad we got to ride in style with signature transportation services.

Sent on 03/31/2019
  • samantha

samantha · Married on 03/17/2018

Signature was great to work with! We had an entirely out of town guest list and knew we were wanting to shuttle everyone to and from the wedding. We met with Pam and Donna in person and they were able to show us shuttles and help us decide which sizes we would need. The shuttles are beautiful and comfortable. Our drivers were prompt and friendly. I would highly recommend their services to anyone planning a wedding or needed transportation services!

Sent on 04/02/2018

This was the most affordable option for our wedding day transportation. We booked a Sprinter Van Limo and I highly recommend this. There is much more room than a conventional limousine, and as the bride, I did not have to struggle to get in and out with my dress. There is more than enough room for everyone and the pictures we have inside the limo were great! The driver was professional and courteous. We are so happy we chose Signature Transportation!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Catherine · Married on 12/13/2014

They made my wedding stress free. I didn't have to worry about them being on time or if they'd even show. They were professional and responsive. We had 2 shuttles for the evening and they gave us a free sedan at the end of the night for the bride and groom transport to the hotel. They even sent a cell phone by FedEx to a guest who had left it on the shuttle. I had already left on my honeymoon so they took care of it. Fantastic company.

Sent on 12/28/2014

The service was good and the most affordable in town. We had quite a few mix ups however with arrival times. I sent this multiple times yet things still got mixed up day of. They corrected it, however, and things went well. The drivers were so nice!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Kari · Married on 06/01/2013

Signature provided transportation for our MANY out-of-town guests from the hotel to the venue and back. They worked with us to choose the right vehicles based on rider count and did everything to make sure we had the most cost-effective option. On the day-of, they were prompt and very courteous. The drivers were very personable and helpful and made the process very smooth and pleasant. Thank you!

Sent on 06/12/2013
  • Janelle

Janelle and Randy · Married on 01/20/2019

Highly recommended

Signature Transportation was wonderful to work with to arrange shuttles to and from our wedding. The shuttles themselves were beautiful and the drivers were prompt and professional.

Sent on 07/18/2019

Annie · Married on 09/10/2016

We used a town car from Signature Transportation as our getaway car at our wedding in September. The driver was on time, courteous and professional. I called about a week before to move our time up by 15 minutes and the guy in the office (I wish I remembered his name!) was so nice and helpful. Overall a great experience and one of the better priced options in Nashville.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Brian · Married on 08/20/2011

We booked a reservation to take us to the airport to leave for our honeymoon. Cliff the driver showed up a few minutes before our scheduled 6am reservation and promptly rode us to the airport. The service was great, a little pricey, but for this special occasion we were looking for top quality service. I was referred to them by a coworker and will repeat/refer as necessary.

Sent on 08/24/2011

NNEKA · Married on 08/22/2009

We had a last minute change of the first pick up and the driver was able work with us.There were a few misunderstanding with getting the gift that came with the package deal we got,but Melinda Moore the reservation manager was very kind about resolving that situation with us,which I appreciate very much.Thanks Melina!

Sent on 04/27/2011

Katie · Married on 09/03/2016

0.4
      0.5

do you want to get your own bags our of the car as a bride & groom as the driver drops you off at your hotel--do you want a driver who gives you ONE bottle of water--do you want a driver who doesn't even say 2 words to you-- do you want a company who promises one car and sends a different one?

THIS IS YOUR COMPANY!
    I would NEVER recommend using this company.

Sent on 09/29/2016