Signature of Solon Country Club Reviews

View more information

• Sydney
    Sydney C. Married on 08/21/2021

Signature of Solon

Signature of Solon is a stunning venue with amazing food. Rain or shine, this venue is beautiful. We had an amazing time. The staff was great and easy to work with.
  • Jordyn
    Jordyn Married on 12/18/2020

Intimate Dream Winter Wedding

Had the most special wedding day. Even in a pandemic Julianne made it perfect. She was flexible with the ever changing guest count. They worked with me for a lower price due to COVID and no dancing, we had a few items taken off the bill (such as less time drinking and no security needed). The venue was perfect for my intimate ceremony with 20 guests. The scenery was perfect too. They had a beautiful backdrop outside even on a snowy day! Would recommend to anyone and really enjoyed the food and service.

Signature of Solon Country Club's reply:

Jordyn thank you for the kind words. I had so much fun planning a Winter wedding with you. The intimate ceremony and dinner hosted in the Signature Room was beautiful. The back drop of the golf course and bridge covered in a blanket of snow was picture perfect!! But, you were just stunning. Your wedding pictures in the snow are beyond beautiful!!! Thank you for allowing Signature of Solon Country Club and I to be apart of your wedding.
    Anne D. Married on 12/09/2020

The Best Experience

I HIGHLY recommend Signature of Solon. We had to change venues two weeks before our wedding and Jennifer went above and beyond to accommodate our party. She is truly amazing and our event was so much fun. The ball room is very spacious and the outdoor ceremony venue is beautiful. I would not have changed a thing. Thanks to Jennifer and everyone at Signature of Solon for helping us throw together the wedding of our dreams.

Annie,

It was such a pleasure to have you host your wedding with us. You and Zack are a beautiful couple! We wish you two all the best for years to come!

-Jennifer Gilmore & The Signature Team
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 09/05/2020

Best Wedding Venue - Book It!

Jennifer was amazing and made everything perfect on my wedding day. It was a lot of back and forth and took about a million phone calls but it was worth it. My wedding turned out exactly the way I wanted it to. She listened to what I wanted and turned it into reality. There was never a line at the bar, dinner service was seamless, and the whole event was so impressive multiple people came up to ask about having their own weddings at Signature! The whole day could not have gone any better. I HIGHLY recommend Signature of Solon and Jennifer.
  • Tangi
    Tangi M. Married on 06/09/2020

Outstanding experience

Our wedding experience at Signature of Solon Country Club was outstanding. Julianne Pittman, the Event Director that worked with us, did an excellent job from beginning to end. She thoroughly explained each step and process to ensure we understood what to expect and there were no surprises. She helped us with the planning, made great recommendations, and was very accommodating to all of our wants and needs. She made sure our day was perfect (as the world was hit with a pandemic in the midst of the process). She stayed with us throughout, to include the entire wedding. We felt so connected to her.

Signature of Solon Country Club (inside and out) is absolutely beautiful and the food was fantastic. My daughter had the perfect wedding of her dreams. I highly recommend this venue to anyone that wants their dream wedding to come true.

Signature of Solon Country Club's reply:

Tangi we made a great team planning a wedding during a pandemic!! I want to thank you for allowing me to be apart of your family celebration. I have to say my favorite part was watching Lauren and her Grandma take over the dance floor. What a special moment they shared together! Again, thank you for trusting Signature of Solon Country Club to be apart of the wedding.
  • Janna
    Janna S. Married on 08/10/2019

Reception of our dreams

We met with Julianne to schedule a wedding reception. When we told Julianne what we wanted to do, she customized the planning to make the evening exactly what we wanted. We wanted an intimate dinner with close family and friends, no dancing or multiple speeches. Julianne took our wishes and worked with them. Julianne improved upon our ideas and made the evening of our dreams. We had an elegant dinner with piano music, excellent food and drink.
    Nicole G. Married on 08/03/2019

Beautiful Wedding Venue

From the day we toured Signature, Julianne went above and beyond. She was very easy to work with and made sure everything was exactly what we wanted. Preparing for the big day was very smooth and made easy.

The venue is gorgeous and has perfect picture spots indoors and out.

We received many compliments on the meal as well.

Julianne was wonderful the night of our reception as well. We had a few hiccups and our cake arrived late in poor condition. Julianne did her best to make the best of the situation and contacted our outside cake vendor when the cake didn’t show up on time. She worked hard to make sure we were happy!

Signature of Solon Country Club's reply:

Thank you Nicole for your kind words!
    Taking care of you and your family was a joy. From your brothers
    "accident" to your cake we never had a dull moment did we?

Your wedding was stunning and everyone enjoyed cake!!
    Cant wait to celebrate your anniversary
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 07/27/2019

a.m.a. z.i.n.g!

My husband and I got married at Signature of Solon in July 2019 and we could not have picked a better place to hold our ceremony and reception. Everything about this place was 100% professional and accommodating and we had the most amazing experience. Julianne Pittman who is the event coordinator went above and beyond for all of our needs and wants, if we had any concerns or questions she was there with a prompt answer and was so helpful. Julianne made everything run so smoothly we didn't have to worry about planning, decorating or anything she took care of all our details and everything down to the decorations, food, staff were all so great! We can't thank Signature and Julianne enough for making our day so special!

Signature of Solon Country Club's reply:

Amanda thank you so much for your kind words!
    It was a dream working with you and your family on your wedding day.
    Jarred Married on 08/19/2017
    This is a fantastic place to have a wedding! My wife and I loved it from the first time we visited. And everything went very smoothly on our wedding day from the ceremony to the cocktail hour and reception! We heard nothing but positive things from our guests about our venue. Everyone including the event coordinator, the chefs, waiters, bartenders and other staff were very professional and accommodating. They even allowed us to have our rehearsal dinner here the day before, which made it super convenient for everyone in the wedding party. We made the perfect choice in choosing Signature of Solon as our wedding venue, and I highly recommend that you do, too!
    Kinjal Married on 09/04/2016
    We are so happy our wedding was at Signature of Solon! David, our event planner, was so easy to work with and very responsive to all our questions and concerns. The venue provided a large space so it was never too crowded. They worked with us to have an Indian wedding outdoors for the first time and were very accommodating. The staff was friendly and the bartenders were great. The bridge outdoors was great for capturing wedding pictures. We had a wonderful experience!
    Lauren Married on 07/04/2015
    David and staff are wonderful!! They are very flexible. The location is beautiful with great food! I would highly suggest Signature of Solon.
    Karly Married on 06/28/2015
    David was so wonderful to work with. He was always available through email and answered questions quickly. Signature of Solon was so accommodating and made sure we were happy. We gave them everything we had to set up, and they took care of it from there and made everything look beautiful. We could not have asked for anything better. Wonderful venue choice.
    Tim Married on 05/09/2015
    David was great to work with and made everything so easy. Our night was perfect. I highly reccommend Signature of Solon
  • Amy
    Amy Married on 05/09/2015
    Signature of Solon was the perfect place to have our reception. The room was huge so you never felt cramped. Plus there are gorgeous views of the golf course. The wait staff was super polite. The bartenders were great. A ton of my guests came up to me to let me know how beautiful the venue was. I cannot say enough nice things about David Ohmer, the coordinator. He was incredible the whole entire time! It was great working with him, he was very on top of it!
    Joyce Married on 08/16/2014
    David Ohmer was so helpful and patient in helping us plan our wedding. Menu selections were clear to understand, many to choose from and were flexible in serving salads to guests, then having buffet for the rest of the meal. When our officiant didn't arrive, David was swift to contact him and the ceremony was only late by 20 minutes. The staff was friendly, fast and non-intrusive. David made himself available the day before as we set up decorations and our decorations were taken down and put aside for us the following day to pick up. The facility was gorgeous inside and out for photos.
  • Karla
    Karla Married on 05/25/2014
    Signature of Solon is an amazing venue for a wedding. We had a large wedding but we were more interested in a country club atmosphere than a party center atmosphere, so Signature was a perfect choice for us. David Ohmer was very easy to work with and they were very accommodating to our requests. Several guests have told us it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding. I would definitely recommend it.
    Amanda Married on 10/12/2013
    After visiting what felt like 100s of venues, and friend of ours recommended Signature of Solon to us. We went and I was instantly in love with the venue. The room was beautiful and spacious. There were two bars, one at each end of the room. David, the event coordinator was friendly, professional, and accommodating.
    He was very helpful thru the whole process and was able to make nearly all of our requests happen.
    The night of our wedding the room looked amazing. His staff had done a beautiful job of setting up my centerpieces. The food was phenomenal. The bartenders were friendly and fast, there was never a long wait for a drink. Over all I was very happy with Signature of Solon and would definitely choose them again.
    Katie Married on 05/04/2013
    Dave Ohmer and the Signature staff were absolutely amazing! They took care of my every want and need and truly made the reception unforgettable. Guests were stunned and so impressed with everything! The night was flawless!

-Katie
    Katie Married on 11/03/2012
    We had our wedding here and it was beautiful with amazing food. Beyond that, the people we worked with were so helpful and nice. They were always available for us and were very supportive in meeting our needs. We rented out the bottom bar for an after party with food and this was an added touch that people kept talking about! I would highly recommend this!
    Katherine Married on 09/08/2012
    Signature of Solon did an amazing job with my wedding reception (seated dinner for 220 guests). The facility is beautiful and well maintained. There are many photo ops within the building, the golf course and on the grounds near the club. The food was excellent, presented very well and timely. The service was "over the top." The entire staff from planning to executing was very organized, helpful and responsive. It was a wonderful experience and we are very grateful for a job well done.
    Cheryl Married on 09/12/2009
    Signature of Solon was a wonderful place to have a wedding and reception. The room was beautiful. Mark Croner the event manager was great. If we needed anything he was right there to take care of it. He made planning everything so easy. I would highly recommend him.
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 09/15/2018
    We had our ceremony and reception at Signature of Solon. Working with Michael was a breeze and he helped make every wish come true. We were able to stop by almost any time to look at the venue for ideas and had our tasting months prior. Everything from the food/ drinks and planning process was amazing. It may be on the higher end pricewise, but worth every penny. The ballroom is huge and a large dance floor was one of my top priorities. Guests fell in love with the venue and every detail was worked out ahead of time. I cannot say enough positive things about Signature of Solon and Michael Levick! :)
    Robin Married on 01/13/2018
    I can't express enough my appreciation and thankfulness of our Event Coordinator Michael and the entire staff for my daughters wedding. Their 1st concern was what the Bride and Groom wanted. From allowing the Brides beloved dog to be the Ring Bearer to the Bride wanting chicken tenders as her meal. There was not one detail that was overlooked. Michael was extremely responsive and helpful. The Bride and Groom were not able to be in the local area for the planning and Michael still made communication extremely easy and was always accommodating when they were in town to meet. Michael was also very willing to work within our budget and provided great recommendations for additional vendors that we would want. The food was absolutely amazing, all of our guests gave huge compliments to the chef! The wedding and reception were both held at Signature of Solon with a cocktail hour between the two. From the moment we walked in to get ready to loading up to leave we did not have to worry about a thing. Everything was perfect! Throughout the night Michael and his staff continued to check in and make sure everything was exactly as they wanted. Make sure to ask for Michael - he is worth talking to and I would be shocked if he did not put your mind at ease within your first conversation.
    Anna Married on 04/02/2016
    We are thrilled we went with Signature of Solon as our venue for our wedding reception. It is a great space with attentive staff and quality food. So many of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed their meal. The planning process was pretty seamless and they were accommodating with viewing the space and other requests that we had throughout the process. We would definitely recommend working with them.