Signature Inspirations Florists and Event Planners Inc. Reviews

55 | Hollywood, FL

55 Reviews for Signature Inspirations Florists and Event Planners Inc.

55 Signature Inspirations Florists and Event Planners Inc. Reviews

Cassandra · Married on 09/14/2018

Good morning Camille and Margaret. Thank you so much for helping us make Chelsea's dream wedding come to reality. The day was more than phenomenal. You two are awesome. From the first day we met at Starbucks until we packed up to leave the Gallery you displayed the utmost of professionalism and a commitment to excellence and it was all on display Saturday night. The decorations were beautiful and execution was perfect. Thank you for it all. If there is anything I can do for you please don't hesitate to call.

Love you much.
    Cassandra

Signature Inspirations Florists and Event Planners Inc. 1
    Signature Inspirations Florists and Event Planners Inc. 2
    Signature Inspirations Florists and Event Planners Inc. 3
    Signature Inspirations Florists and Event Planners Inc. 4
    Signature Inspirations Florists and Event Planners Inc. 5

Renee · Married on 07/28/2018

Camille is very attentive to the Bride needs and presents many great ideas to execute the vision of the wedding. Always friendly and available.

Dulna · Married on 04/22/2018

Camille is everything I was looking for in a vendor. She is patient; very responsive; listened to my ideas; made great suggestions; delivered beautiful work...and all within my budget! Her pleasant and warm personality made it so easy for me build a relationship with her. I would recommend her to any bride looking for beautiful and quality floral arrangement's.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Signature Inspirations Florists and Event Planners Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much Dulna! You are woman of great character and it has been a pleasure knowing you. All the best! -Camille

Alicia · Married on 01/01/2018

Camille is professional on all levels. She is all ears when listening to her clients needs, and has the knowledge and years of experience to skillfully execute her plan. Her clients can easily leave their wedding or event in her hands, knowing that it is all that they will ever expect and more.

Medine · Married on 05/20/2017

An absolutely wonderful experience from start to finish - thank you Camille, Margaret and your team! we couldn't have managed it without you. You were very professional throughout and paid attention to all of the personalized details that we wanted to make our wedding what it was. We had a very multicultural crowd and a number of very specific requests, all of which you accommodated in a short space of time. We are absolutely delighted that we managed to pull off what was a very memorable event and after-party and we have not stopped receiving amazing feedback from our friends and family.

Organised, professional, attentive to detail, and a fun spirit and kind manner throughout - thank you Signature Inspirations

Medine & Matthew

Sent on 05/29/2017

Signature Inspirations Florists and Event Planners Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Medine & Matt for allowing me to be involved in such an amazing experience. I loved your vision and I'm so happy you chose us to bring it together for you. All the best, The Signature Team

Anieka · Married on 05/06/2017

Camille really listened to my dream and paid attention to my personality to deliver exactly the look I wanted for my wedding day. She was also very responsive and helpful.

Taylor · Married on 12/10/2016

Signature Inspirations and Camille's team were professional, timely, and we're able to capture my floral vision better than I could have ever imagined. From the beautiful wooden arch to my cascading bouquet, to the centerpieces, everyone was ooohing and ahhing over just how stunning everything was. Love signature inspirations! Highly recommend!!!!!

Sent on 01/03/2017

Signature Inspirations Florists and Event Planners Inc.'s reply:

Taylor!! From the excitement on your mom's face at the Bridal show where we first met, to seeing you in that gorgeous dress grace the aisle and, every moment between. It has been my absolute pleasure being a part of this journey. Best wishes to you and Brandon!

Katie · Married on 07/23/2016

Camille was absolutely the best from start to finish. She did a fantastic job setting up for my ceremony and reception. She made sure all the bridesmaids, flower girls, ring bearers and groomsmen had their flowers. The ceremony and receptio were absolutely beautiful thanks to her. She did all of our flowers, charges, place card table, aisle runner, and candles. They really went above and beyond to give me exactly what I envisioned for my special day. Whenever I had a question or concern she was always available to address it. Thank you so much Camille. If I had a wedding to do over again, I would choose her without a doubt!!!!

Sent on 08/04/2016

Signature Inspirations Florists and Event Planners Inc.'s reply:

Katie, My detailed to the "T" Bride. I so enjoyed every step of the way with you. Thanks for allow us to share this moment with you.

Ruth · Married on 06/26/2016

This is the best vendor I've ever had. They were very knowledgeable, the flowers were absolutely beautiful, great prices and excellent customer service. The flowers were the highlight of our entire event.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Signature Inspirations Florists and Event Planners Inc.'s reply:

Ruth It was our pleasure seeing your vision unfold. Thanks for letting us play a role in your Big day,

Marsha · Married on 06/11/2016

Camille and Margaret are the best! They made my day stress free and a total success. My vision came to light. Very professional and I highly recommend them! Thanks again
    Marsha P.

Sent on 07/22/2016

Marsha & Ken, You guys are the sweetest! Best Wishes- The Signature Team

Michael · Married on 04/24/2016

Professional, Reasonable and the best arrangement of flowers!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Signature Inspirations Florists and Event Planners Inc.'s reply:

Michael... Thank you and Janelle for allowing me to be apart of your magical day! Best Wishes

Petagay · Married on 04/23/2016

The flowers were amazing. They were well put together. The service was awesome. Very professional.

Vickie · Married on 04/22/2016

I was very impressed with Camille when I first met with her. She is very professional, knowledgeable and there for you. Whenever I was not sure about my decisions, she always reassured me or guided me to the right choice to make. Making decisions for a wedding is very stressful, and Camille definitely made it much easier for me. I would highly recommend her and her company to anyone needing flowers or planning an event. I will definitely use them in the future.

Vickie Argento-Fink

Lindsay · Married on 04/16/2016

Camille is amazing. After admitting to her that I didn't know much about flowers and told her the "general" look I was going for, she provided me with photos and suggestions. We built my flowers together and she told me what would/would not work for my venue and design. In the end, I was so happy. I forgot to order flowers for the sweetheart table and she was able to make it happen (I still dont know how) day-of. When I was eating dinner and looked around the room, I knew I made a good decision with her. She nailed it.

Sent on 05/05/2016

Signature Inspirations Florists and Event Planners Inc.'s reply:

Lindsay & Mike, you guys are such an amazing couple that even the rain clouds had to reschedule for you. Thanks for trusting me with such an important role in your life. May your ever after be exceedingly happy!

Rob · Married on 03/19/2016

Camille and her team went WAY above and beyond. Originally hired her for just planning, but she did such a fantastic job we knew we could trust her with flowers and table designs as well. The day went so smooth, and leading up to the event she was extremely responsive. This happy couple gives Signature Inspirations our highest recommendation!!!

Camille was amazing!!! She helped us with our annual Holiday Party for minors that our organization hosts. She was able to find tables, chairs, and other things we needed in a very last minute and for a very affordable price. She went above and beyond. She is friendly, professional, and very reliable. I recommend her for any event!!

Sent on 01/27/2016

Signature Inspirations Florists and Event Planners Inc.'s reply:

It was great to be a participant in such a worthy cause! Let's do it again next year!

It was a pleasure working with Camille from Signature Inspirations. She understood our vision and executed it to perfection. She kept in touch and kept us up to date on all things décor. During our mock up table design we made changes which she accommodated with no issues. Because of her knowledge of the industry she was able to give us cost effective options that would work with our budget. If I had to do it all over again I would definitely choose Signature Inspirations.

Sent on 01/22/2016

Signature Inspirations Florists and Event Planners Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of such and intimate time in your life. It has been a pleasure from start to finish. Best Wishes- Camille Bender

J · Married on 11/29/2015

Beautiful arrangements and fits what you want for your budget. :-)

Sent on 09/01/2015

Signature Inspirations Florists and Event Planners Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for your kinds words JPW!

Denise · Married on 11/15/2015

Signature Inpirations owned and operated by Ms. Camille Bender is an awesome company/wedding planner. She makes the planning of the wedding and actual wedding day flow so effortlessly. I would recommend this company to anyone who is seeking a conscientious, hardworking and responsive wedding planner!!!

Sent on 11/25/2015

Signature Inspirations Florists and Event Planners Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Denise! I would do it again tomorrow for you. All the best to you and Jaquin. -Camille

Sasha · Married on 11/07/2015

Signature Inspirations was a referral from a close friend's wedding and the whole team was absolutely fabulous. Camille and her team were so attentive and detail oriented. Our flowers were Exactly what I pictured! She completed my whole rustic look and even created a beautiful flower crown for me. Camille was always on schedule and punctual and never made me feel that I had to remind her of things. I was extremely pleased and will definitely refer them to my next friends wedding!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Signature Inspirations Florists and Event Planners Inc.'s reply:

Sasha & Anthony ..It's been such an amazing journey. Thank you for allowing us to be apart of it. It has truly been a pleasure. Best Wishes, -Camille

Although I already reviewed their flowers I wanted to take a minute to review Camille and her amazing day of coordination as I did pay for two separate services! I had to worry about absolutely nothing the day of my wedding. She was always in contact with all my vendors, she made a mock timeline for me in advance, decorated the venue, made sure everyone was on time, dealt with our DJ with special requests, did our rehearsal with us, she always contacted me throughout our whole process and always made us feel that our wedding would be perfect, which in our eyes was perfect! Camille and her team even decorated our room for after the wedding! I got many compliments on her precise service. If I had to do it again I would recommend getting a day of coordinator and choosing signature inspirations! Her prices are even within budget and she is willing to really work with you.

Jennifer · Married on 10/31/2015

Truly amazing!!!! I loved working with Camille and her assistant! Camille, took an idea and turned it into a dream come true! I couldn't thank her enough for all her her hard work. Camille puts her love and passion into her work and it truly shows!! My flowers wowed everyone at my wedding. After months of searching for the perfect florist, I thank god I found signature inspirations & I highly recommend working with this team!. Not only did Camille work wonders with VERY short timeline but she also worked with my short budget and making it look like I spent thousands on my flowers!

Xoxo!!! Camille, thank youuuuu!!!!!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Signature Inspirations Florists and Event Planners Inc.'s reply:

Jenny, You are truly an amazing Bride! Your Wedding Day was only a reflection of you. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of it. Always a pleasure - Camille

Mary · Married on 10/10/2015

Signature inspirations made the most gorgeous elegant flower arch for me. I had drawn an idea of what I wanted but when I saw the finished product I was in awe. We experimented with centerpieces until we found what worked best for me. Great work!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Signature Inspirations Florists and Event Planners Inc.'s reply:

Mary I really loved your vision! It was a pleasure working with you. Best wishes-Camille
  • Sherry

Sherry · Married on 06/06/2015

I am allergic to almost every kind of flower it seems like :( but Camille took time out on the weekends because a graduation party to come all the way over to my house to talk about flowers for my wedding. The flowers she suggested for our rustic theme were amazing! The ceremony was outside and Camille even included a flower heart to hang on the tree which added to the whole rustic feel. The reception flowers were also beautiful everyone loved them. The bouquets had so many different flowers and were so beautiful I ended up not even throwing my bouquet far enough since I was scared I would knock someone out lol. The price and quality were absolutely perfect for someone looking for great flowers on a budget; I would highly recommend Camille from Signature Events.

Thank you again for everything!
    Love Sherry & Andrew

Sent on 07/20/2015

Signature Inspirations Florists and Event Planners Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Sherry and Andrew. You guys are truly an inspirational couple.