Signature DJs Reviews

13 Signature DJs Reviews
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 11/03/2018

Got the Party Going

I had about 80 people that don't dance at my reception but Kellie and Chris (I think, there was a lot going on) really got them on their feet and kept things moving at a really great pace.

Katelynn · Married on 10/13/2018

Signature DJ provide just about everything you can think of. We went to our consultation yesterday and loved getting to know the every detail and that we can make our wedding for us, not for everyone else. I can not wait to use them for our wedding and look forward to our next few meets!

Jess · Married on 10/13/2018

Easy to work with

Brandon was fantastic to work with! The whole process was very easy, with online forms to fill out that included everything you could ever think of. He used our info to make the Run of Show for the reception, and it all went really well. He ended up not being able to be our DJ due to a family emergency, but even this incident was handled very well and I didn't worry for a second that everything would be fine.

Nicole · Married on 09/09/2018

BEST DJ'S EVER!!! Brandon is FUN, witty, silly, and all while staying professional! Music selection was ON POINT even with the limited information I gave him! But every specific I did give was kept ON POINT! My guests have all told me they had more fun, than at ANY other wedding! Lighting throughout and sparkler exit was perfect! Fun touches during the speeches, and a few surprises from our guests, nothing was missed!! <3 (I don't have my professional pictures so I don't really have any with the DJ, but if I get some, I'll add them later!)

Amber · Married on 06/09/2018

Working with Signature DJ's was a great experience for us! It was a pleasure working with them and our wedding was done better than we expected! Would definitely recommend to anyone for their services!

Trenton · Married on 05/26/2018

Kellie and Brandon were an absolute pleasure to work with. From our first consultation, to back-and-forth emails, to our actual wedding day, they were professional, punctual, and just good people in general. Unfortunately, Brandon came down sick with the flu the week of our wedding and was unable to attend our event. However, Kellie was communicative and introduced us to Chris, our alternative DJ, as soon as they made the call. That said, Chris and Kellie were an absolute blast to work with the day of our event. They fed off our crowd’s energy, played our recommended songs (my wife and I are huge music nerds), and kept the run of show as seamless as could be. In fact, we even had numerous attendees tell us how awesome they were. One of the highlights of our wedding. Highly recommended!

Lori · Married on 04/15/2018

Hands down the easiest party of our wedding. And I've gotten so many compliments from people on how good the music was for our wedding. THANK YOU FOR BEING AWESOME!!

Heather · Married on 12/09/2017

Brandon and Kellie are fantastic! We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ and guide through all of the wedding craziness. Signature DJ’s goes above and beyond and their prices can’t be beat! Brandon and Kellie were so easy to work with and suggested many details about our music and timeline that we didn’t even realize we should think about. They are personable, down to earth, and made us feel so comfortable going into our wedding. We met several times before the wedding and they were always easy to get a hold of via phone or email if any issues or questions arose. They offer so many great options; from the basics like extra sound systems and several microphone choices to the add-ons like uplighting and customizable gobos (light stencils). The day of, they were professional and provided the perfect soundscape for our wedding. They even saved the day when my husband spilled on his tux and Brandon whipped out his Tide pen. Although not planned, they also filled in the gaps where my day-of coordinator (who is new to the wedding business) got a little disorganized. We truly couldn’t have had such a flawless wedding without Signature DJ’s!

Signature DJs 1
    Signature DJs 2
  • cmarie

Christina · Married on 04/22/2017

What to say about Brandon and Signature DJs.....ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! We met Brandon and his wife Kellie at the Show bride Bridal show at Great Wolf Lodge last year and that day Brandon promised me that my reception would be everything I wanted if we allowed him to be a part of it. When we booked Signature Djs we were ready for the party to begin that day! Signature DJs showed up and helped us throw one heck of a party that we didn't want to end. I would 100% recommend this company and already have!

Lauren · Married on 03/13/2017

Brandon and Kellie were truly exceptional. From lighting to music; they asked every question that I didn't even think to ask when wedding planning creating the perfect reception. The dance floor was packed and guests are still complimenting the DJ. Signature Dj's made our reception perfect and took so much stress out of planning. So many extra touches that made our special day so memorable.

Anna · Married on 11/26/2016

Did a phenomenal job! I would highly recommend. Everyone was dancing all night.

• sweetkbnjaz32

kimberlie · Married on 07/15/2010

Made the reception so amazing, went above my expectations!!! Very friendly, prepared and professional. Awesome entertainer!!!!!

Signature DJs 3

Allison · Married on 07/22/2017

Brandon and Kelly were fabulous to work with. They were friendly and accommodating (we had a few unusual requests), and had fantastic suggestions based on their experience in the wedding industry. Brandon has the rich, warm voice you'd hope for in every DJ. They met with us multiple times before the big event and were great working on the fly at the reception as well to keep the mood upbeat. They set up and broke down efficiently. We got many compliments during and after the event on the choice of DJ. A lot of people told us ours was one of the most fun weddings they'd ever been to, and a lot of that came down to Brandon and Kelly's diligence. You will not be disappointed.