Signature DJs Reviews

Signature DJs 2
Signature DJs 3
Signature DJs 4

Jessica Asfari · Married on 06/22/2019

He started the party and kept it going until the very end!

Brandon from Signature DJs was AMAZING. I have been to plenty of weddings and there are always times to take a break from dancing, but with Brandon, there were none! He kept the music upbeat and happy the entire time! I could not stop dancing and neither could any of my guests. We had a large range of ages for guests and he catered to all of them. I did not see one person not dancing. He brought his own uplighting, microphones for the ceremony, and decorative name logo for the wall, as well as party lighting for after dinner when we wanted to have a great time! I have been told by all of my guests that he was the best DJ they've ever seen. He made jokes throughout and really was able to demand the crowd to pay attention for important moments such as mother/son / father/daughter dances, speeches, etc. Will be recommending him to everyone!

His wife, Kellie, was my day-of coordinator and I cannot say enough good things about her. She initiated 4 pre-wedding meetings with us to go over details and was able to meet where ever and whenever! She answered her emails immediately and even provided us with her personal phone number in case of emergencies. She organized the entire wedding for us and it ran so smoothly and perfectly. If anything wrong happened or anything was missing, I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE ANYTHING WAS HAPPENING. This is KEY for a bride on her wedding day. She is THE coordinator to have for your wedding.

Sent on 07/01/2019

connie · Married on 05/25/2019

Over the Top

WOW. WOW. WOW. Brandon is the V.I.P. of DJs. We have compared several in the Williamsburg area, and no one shows the passion for the job like Brandon. He’s up for just about anything. He reinvests in his business, which brings you SO many options. He is also a lighting specialist. If you allow him to just do what he wants with your event, he will really show off! Lighting, fog/smoke, bubbles, great music.
    Brandon and Kelli actually sat down with us, listened to what we wanted and prepared a special playlist. He was in constant and prompt contact each time we reached out to him. He came up with several options to meet our goals and really made sure we were happy with the results before our event.
    Any DJ that accepts TEXT music requests is a DJ for us! We would hire Brandon for DJ services, lighting, and special effects at anytime, anywhere!

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Signature DJs 5

Eliza Fernandez · Married on 03/23/2019

Signature DJ's is AMAZING!!!

We hired Kellie and Brandon to DJ our reception and it was amazing! We gave them a short music list to get an idea of our tastes and they took it from there. Brandon kept the party going nonstop all night. I requested a few changes just before the wedding and Kellie fit them in so professionally, not to mention flawlessly. She even filled in where our coordinator was...well... lacking. The night could not have gone better. It really was perfect. 10/10 Would recommend!

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 11/03/2018

Got the Party Going

I had about 80 people that don't dance at my reception but Kellie and Chris (I think, there was a lot going on) really got them on their feet and kept things moving at a really great pace.

Sent on 11/03/2018
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/14/2018

The best dj ever!

I cannot praise Signature DJs enough.. Kellie & Brandon are absolutely AMAZING! We had them DJ our wedding on October 14th, 2018 & EVERYONE is still raving over them! The lighting, the music & Brandon & Kellie themselves. My husband & I were both more than thrilled with them when we first met them January 2018 at a bridal show in Richmond. They were more than accommodating & they did everything they said they would go a T plus above & beyond what we could have ever imagined! - Any time we spoke with them or had to meet with them my husband & I felt as though we were talking to old friends. They are so personable, at the same time completely professional & amazing at what they do! We had a few things for our ceremony & our reception that we could just not figure out what song should be played for it so we told Brandon to play whatever he thought fit the best. Well let me tell you, we couldn’t have picked a better selection ourselves! Brandon is the BEST at what he does!!! He knew us, he could read our crowd at the wedding, he kept things going perfectly! We could not be more thankful for having them there on our special day. I recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ, you don’t have to look any farther... it doesn’t get better than these guys!!!! We love you Brandon & Kellie!! Thank you again for everything! ❤️

Sent on 02/14/2019

Signature DJs's reply:

It was absolutely our pleasure! We always want to make sure we treat your wedding like it was our own, so it is all about you and making your day just as special as possible!

Katelynn · Married on 10/13/2018

Signature DJ provide just about everything you can think of. We went to our consultation yesterday and loved getting to know the every detail and that we can make our wedding for us, not for everyone else. I can not wait to use them for our wedding and look forward to our next few meets!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Jess · Married on 10/13/2018

Easy to work with

Brandon was fantastic to work with! The whole process was very easy, with online forms to fill out that included everything you could ever think of. He used our info to make the Run of Show for the reception, and it all went really well. He ended up not being able to be our DJ due to a family emergency, but even this incident was handled very well and I didn't worry for a second that everything would be fine.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/09/2018

BEST DJ'S EVER!!! Brandon is FUN, witty, silly, and all while staying professional! Music selection was ON POINT even with the limited information I gave him! But every specific I did give was kept ON POINT! My guests have all told me they had more fun, than at ANY other wedding! Lighting throughout and sparkler exit was perfect! Fun touches during the speeches, and a few surprises from our guests, nothing was missed!! <3 (I don't have my professional pictures so I don't really have any with the DJ, but if I get some, I'll add them later!)

Sent on 09/14/2018

Amber · Married on 06/09/2018

Working with Signature DJ's was a great experience for us! It was a pleasure working with them and our wedding was done better than we expected! Would definitely recommend to anyone for their services!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Trenton · Married on 05/26/2018

Kellie and Brandon were an absolute pleasure to work with. From our first consultation, to back-and-forth emails, to our actual wedding day, they were professional, punctual, and just good people in general. Unfortunately, Brandon came down sick with the flu the week of our wedding and was unable to attend our event. However, Kellie was communicative and introduced us to Chris, our alternative DJ, as soon as they made the call. That said, Chris and Kellie were an absolute blast to work with the day of our event. They fed off our crowd’s energy, played our recommended songs (my wife and I are huge music nerds), and kept the run of show as seamless as could be. In fact, we even had numerous attendees tell us how awesome they were. One of the highlights of our wedding. Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Lori · Married on 04/15/2018

Hands down the easiest party of our wedding. And I've gotten so many compliments from people on how good the music was for our wedding. THANK YOU FOR BEING AWESOME!!

Sent on 04/22/2018

Heather · Married on 12/09/2017

Brandon and Kellie are fantastic! We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ and guide through all of the wedding craziness. Signature DJ’s goes above and beyond and their prices can’t be beat! Brandon and Kellie were so easy to work with and suggested many details about our music and timeline that we didn’t even realize we should think about. They are personable, down to earth, and made us feel so comfortable going into our wedding. We met several times before the wedding and they were always easy to get a hold of via phone or email if any issues or questions arose. They offer so many great options; from the basics like extra sound systems and several microphone choices to the add-ons like uplighting and customizable gobos (light stencils). The day of, they were professional and provided the perfect soundscape for our wedding. They even saved the day when my husband spilled on his tux and Brandon whipped out his Tide pen. Although not planned, they also filled in the gaps where my day-of coordinator (who is new to the wedding business) got a little disorganized. We truly couldn’t have had such a flawless wedding without Signature DJ’s!

Sent on 01/15/2018
    Signature DJs 6
    Signature DJs 7
  • cmarie

Christina · Married on 04/22/2017

What to say about Brandon and Signature DJs.....ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! We met Brandon and his wife Kellie at the Show bride Bridal show at Great Wolf Lodge last year and that day Brandon promised me that my reception would be everything I wanted if we allowed him to be a part of it. When we booked Signature Djs we were ready for the party to begin that day! Signature DJs showed up and helped us throw one heck of a party that we didn't want to end. I would 100% recommend this company and already have!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Lauren · Married on 03/13/2017

Brandon and Kellie were truly exceptional. From lighting to music; they asked every question that I didn't even think to ask when wedding planning creating the perfect reception. The dance floor was packed and guests are still complimenting the DJ. Signature Dj's made our reception perfect and took so much stress out of planning. So many extra touches that made our special day so memorable.

Sent on 05/12/2017

Anna · Married on 11/26/2016

Did a phenomenal job! I would highly recommend. Everyone was dancing all night.

Sent on 12/31/2017
  • sweetkbnjaz32

kimberlie · Married on 07/15/2010

Made the reception so amazing, went above my expectations!!! Very friendly, prepared and professional. Awesome entertainer!!!!!

Sent on 02/19/2018
    Signature DJs 8

Allison · Married on 07/22/2017

Brandon and Kelly were fabulous to work with. They were friendly and accommodating (we had a few unusual requests), and had fantastic suggestions based on their experience in the wedding industry. Brandon has the rich, warm voice you'd hope for in every DJ. They met with us multiple times before the big event and were great working on the fly at the reception as well to keep the mood upbeat. They set up and broke down efficiently. We got many compliments during and after the event on the choice of DJ. A lot of people told us ours was one of the most fun weddings they'd ever been to, and a lot of that came down to Brandon and Kelly's diligence. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Shavon · Married on 03/30/2019

2.4
      3.0
      3.0

Wedding Dj experience

My fiance and I were very disappointed with the dj (Brandon). First he ruined our grand entrance by not following instructions even though his wife was standing next to us, communicating to him via phone. Next he played music that didn't really get people on the dance floor. In my experience DJs mix music up, he played wholes songs. I asked for a CD but because of his lack of communication and looking at my emails, he messed it up and it had to be redone. Still it wasn't done to what was asked. I was under the impression he would be using the venues sound system, not his speakers, so when it came to announcements you couldn't hear very well in the back during wedding party entrances. Which in turn messed up our parents entrance. Overpriced for the experience we had.

Sent on 03/31/2019