7 Reviews for Signature DJs

Liability Insurance (1)
Video Projection (1)
Photobooth (1)
7 Signature DJs Reviews

Signature DJ provide just about everything you can think of. We went to our consultation yesterday and loved getting to know the every detail and that we can make our wedding for us, not for everyone else. I can not wait to use them for our wedding and look forward to our next few meets!

Profile Picture Katelynn, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Consultation

What to say about Brandon and Signature DJs.....ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! We met Brandon and his wife Kellie at the Show bride Bridal show at Great Wolf Lodge last year and that day Brandon promised me that my reception would be everything I wanted if we allowed him to be a part of it. When we booked Signature Djs we were ready for the party to begin that day! Signature DJs showed up and helped us throw one heck of a party that we didn't want to end. I would 100% recommend this company and already have!

Profile Picture Christina, 4/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Did a phenomenal job! I would highly recommend. Everyone was dancing all night.

Profile Picture Anna, 11/26/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Brandon and Kellie were truly exceptional. From lighting to music; they asked every question that I didn't even think to ask when wedding planning creating the perfect reception. The dance floor was packed and guests are still complimenting the DJ. Signature Dj's made our reception perfect and took so much stress out of planning. So many extra touches that made our special day so memorable.

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/13/17, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Made the reception so amazing, went above my expectations!!! Very friendly, prepared and professional. Awesome entertainer!!!!!

Profile Picture kimberlie, 7/15/10, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Brandon and Kelly were fabulous to work with. They were friendly and accommodating (we had a few unusual requests), and had fantastic suggestions based on their experience in the wedding industry. Brandon has the rich, warm voice you'd hope for in every DJ. They met with us multiple times before the big event and were great working on the fly at the reception as well to keep the mood upbeat. They set up and broke down efficiently. We got many compliments during and after the event on the choice of DJ. A lot of people told us ours was one of the most fun weddings they'd ever been to, and a lot of that came down to Brandon and Kelly's diligence. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Allison, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews