Signature DJs Reviews

Signature DJs 4
  • Aaron

Aaron Dake · Married on 12/28/2018

Had Signature DJs work a wedding reception

Scott was a great DJ for my wife and I's wedding reception. He was very responsive, detailed, and open to our own ideas and thoughts. The event went off without a hitch and all our guests complimented how great the music was.

Sent on 01/15/2019

Hey Aaron,

Nice to hear from you and Emily. What a spectacular wedding we had a few weeks ago!! Besides the non-stop dancing, I couldn't get over how virtually the entire crowd was singing pretty much every song I player during dinner. Watching the two at your sweetheart table sing the Backstreet Boys and others was so much fun. Loved your choice to end with Queen's "Don't Stop Me Now" as well.
  • Teri

Teri Rumer · Married on 11/17/2018

They met all of our needs and were extremely flexible with our work schedule when setting up times to go over our venue.

I can't say enough great things about Signature Djs, Inc. The owner Scott met with us and was extremely nice and helpful in explaining his services and what to expect on our wedding day. They're very professional and got everyone up dancing at our reception.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Signature DJs's reply:

Hi Teri, so nice to hear from you & David. Pete Casiello mentioned what a great time everyone had, and even sent me a couple pictures from your reception. Did I see this correctly that you brought your "canine of honor" to this historic event at Old York Road Country Club? :) Pete of course had to play "Who Let The Dogs Out?" along with a couple other choice songs to fit the occasion and mood. Have a very nice Holiday & Happy New Year!

Susan · Married on 11/10/2018

Dancing the Night Away

Greg Schubert was a terrific DJ! The dance floor was NEVER empty and the music was fantastic. The bride and groom were able to help create a great playlist, which made the reception so much fun. Our family and friends raved about the entire night and most of my (large group) were dancing the night away.
    I highly recommend contacting Signature DJ’s (Scott Goldoor) if you’re looking for great music.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Hi Susan,

So nice to hear from you and glad that you, your friends & family had a great time at Graeme Park last weekend for Kaelin & Craig's wedding. It may have been chilly outside, but everyone definitely heated things up inside under the tent, no pun intended!

Tyler Allem · Married on 10/13/2018

Great DJ, highly recommend!

Mike was very responsive and patient with us. He was great on the wedding day and it all went smoothly!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Signature DJs's reply:

Hi Tyler, nice to hear from you & Jackie and your Centre Bridge Inn wedding a couple months ago. Mike Rosica mentioned you guys danced like rock stars all night. So glad to hear everyone had a nice time and we hope the two of you have a very nice Holiday and Happy New Year!

Tyler · Married on 10/05/2018

Signature DJs were perfect!

Scott was excellent the night of our wedding. He read the floor and picked the right songs that kept the party going. We highly recommend him.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Signature DJs's reply:

Hey Tyler, so nice to hear from you and can't believe it's almost been 3 months since your & Kara's wedding at Normandy Farm! I remember it vividly, and loved working in some of your song & artist requests, for not just the ceremony, but the reception too. From Sigur Ros to Kishi Bashi, everything in between and of course, ending with Earth, Wind & Fire's "September;" the perfect way to end the perfect day..."Do you remember....?" All the best to you both.

Kylie · Married on 09/15/2018

I initially met with about 4 different DJ's. Scott stood out immediately! He was charismatic, showed expertise, and had a desire to make our day extra special. From the beginning, Scott was a great communicator, answering my incessant questions, meting in-person several times, and going over last minute details over the phone because that's what worked for my schedule. Scott was flexible with our music preferences and took requests in-stride. He even worked with my sister (MOH) to pull off an AMAZING MOH speech.

I cannot say enough nice things about Scott and Signature DJ's! 100% recommend them for your big event!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Hey Kylie,

What a blast we had a couple weeks ago at Old York Road Country Club, and couldn't have asked for a more perfect day! I knew we were in for a fun night when I coordinated that toast with your sister, and we then invited everyone onto the dance floor to "jump start" your party with "Shut Up & Dance" before dinner and literally every single person got up & onto the dance floor. It was pretty much non-stop from there, and loved how the uplighting you chose really accented the room--perfect choice & enhancement. I wish you & Ryan all the best and congratulations once again.

Mia · Married on 09/14/2018

Signature DJ’s Is invested in your event!

Our wedding could not have been the same without Signiture DJ’s. We were impressed with the organization and professionalism demonstrated throughout the process. In fact, even when we thought our wedding music list was going to hell in a hand basket, Scott picked up the slack and pulled off an amazing wedding! We were so thankful to Scott and Signiture DJ’s for he dedication that was demonstrated for our special day, right down to a surprise touch of playing a personal and important song during our sand ceremony. We will never forget what Scott and Signiture DJ’s did for us!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Hi Mia,

Nice to hear from you & Ryan, and can't believe it's been a couple months already since your wedding ceremony & reception at the Warrington Country Club. I remember the day vividly, and especially incorporating some of your very special and meaningful music selections. I truly loved playing the Sigur Ros piece for your sand ceremony; it just fit that moment perfectly. All the best to you both!
  • Hilda

Hilda Ringel · Married on 09/08/2018

Great music, great DJ!

Working with Scott and Jeff was incredible. For us music was a very important element in our wedding day, and both of them helped us to achieve a great music playlist. From the ceremony, cocktail and the party, Scott and Jeff did an amazing job. Jeff was our DJ we talked with him a couple of times, we told him what we wanted, he understood right away and he was a great guidance for us to put together the perfect combination between our music taste and whats works better for a wedding. He is a great DJ, we had a excellent combination of melodies, people was dancing and really enjoying our celebration. We couldn't be more happy about having Signature DJ´s in our wedding. We received compliments about the music in our wedding day. I highly recommend to work with them.

Sent on 11/14/2018
    Signature DJs 7

Signature DJs's reply:

Wow, has it been 2 months already since your & Jesse's wedding at the Pyramid Club in Center City Philadelphia! I remember Jeff Taylor calling me on his way home, after midnight that night, commenting on what a great party he just had...a 5-star event! He mentioned your crowd had pretty much danced to everything, while incorporating a very nice eclectic mix of music the two of you selected. And the beauty of it all....we put all of this together with you being in Chicago, planning the entire wedding long-distance. Congratulations to you both once again!

Amanda · Married on 09/07/2018

Scott with signature DJS did an amazing job at our wedding and the photobooth with Smiles gone wild was a hit! Highly recommend for weddings and events!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Signature DJs's reply:

Hey Amanda, nice to hear from you and Jake! Loved performing at your wedding last month and it's always so much fun when we as DJs get to incorporate Latin, Spanish & other genres of music into our mix. Your playlist was incredible and the crowd responded to it in kind. We also have such a wide assortment of beautiful & black & white photo booth pictures, to the crazy and wild (no pun intended with our photo booth company name) displayed by your friends & family. Hope you had a safe trip back to Florida and many happy years to you both!

Ashley · Married on 09/01/2018

Scott was an amazing DJ for our wedding!! He was helpful during the planning process and walked us through all the steps during our reception. He mixed us a “one of kind” first dance mash up which sounded awesome and was so much fun to dance to! Our guests had such a great time dancing the night away which was one of our “must haves” for our wedding! I highly recommend using Scott and Signature DJs for any wedding or party!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Hi Ashley,

I had such a blast performing for you & Chris, and your friends and family. It was so much fun putting together your custom 1st dance mash-up, and then watching it come to life on September 1st was truly amazing. Not sure if my favorite part was seeing the two of you "Push It" real good, or when you "Walk It Out." Here's wishing you many happy years together!

Lauren · Married on 08/04/2018

Scott was amazing! The communication from the start helped so well and I never how a doubt about anything! Music, dance songs were great! Would absolutely recommend them!

Jackie · Married on 07/28/2018

We were very happy with Signature DJs. Vince Perkins was the DJ at our wedding and he did a great job. He kept the party going and played lively music that fit our style. He was very professional and helped us create a reception timeline that flowed well.

Monica · Married on 07/28/2018

We really loved Signature DJs, and especially our DJ, Tim. He kept the party going all night, which was our goal! Tim was very helpful in figuring out different options for speaker placement within our venue. He played our "must play" songs and kept the music flowing smoothly. He was responsive, helpful, and overall, wonderful to work with! We would definitely recommend Tim and Signature DJs!

Emily · Married on 07/21/2018

Our wedding reception had both Vince Perkins as our DJ and a Photo Booth with two assistants, and the Assistants were great at the Photo Booth. I especially enjoyed Vince at our wedding. He really knew what to play at our wedding and had everyone on the dance floor the whole time especially me the bride. I did not leave the dance floor until the very end. Vince was AMAZING and I would definitely recommend Signature DJs to anyone getting married

Sent on 07/31/2018

Signature DJs's reply:

Hi Emily, thank you for the kind words and Vince mentioned what a great time you & Nolan, your friends & family had at your wedding last month. The photo booth was a really nice addition and was packed from start to finish. Congratulations to you both once again!

Allie · Married on 06/30/2018

Very happy we booked with Signature DJs for our wedding. Scott and Tim were both incredibly kind, helpful, and super responsive to all of our questions and concerns. Tim was our DJ and made sure all of our special requests were met. Would definitely recommend! Excellent and professional company.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Signature DJs's reply:

Allie & Andrew, we'd like to congratulate you once again on your Aldie Mansion wedding in June. Tim had mentioned to me what a great crowd you had. We wish you many, many happy years together!
  • O

Olivia · Married on 06/23/2018

Scott did an amazing job!! From the ceremony to the reception...Everything was perfect :)

• Kelly

Kelly · Married on 05/19/2018

Scott and our DJ Gerry Kelly were amazing! We got the DJ, microphone rental for the ceremony, uplighting and the photo booth (Smiles Gone Wild) from Signature DJs. Throughout the planning process, Scott was incredibly responsive and delightful to work with. Gerry was incredibly enthusiastic and professional, kept the party bumping all night, was cognizant of my suggestions (I had a massive list of 'must plays') and worked well to accommodate timeline delays caused by our caterer. I would (and have) definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/17/2018
    Signature DJs 8

Hey Kelly,

Nice to hear from you and it's been our pleasure from the start of the planning process a year ago, all the way through & including our performance for you and Jon last month at the Aldie Mansion in Doylestown. Gerry Kelly & our photo booth attendants had mentioned what an amazing time everyone had. So glad to be an integral part of the most important day of your life!!
  • Y

Yayi · Married on 04/28/2018

There's nothing more I can say about Scott Goldoor and Signature DJs that hasn't already been said. From start to finish, they are the consummate professionals. Scott not only adjusted to all my changing requests (I kept hearing songs that I loved and changing them through the months of wedding planning!) and also gave his recommendations which were all spectacular when I asked. A truly unbelievable and professional company, I would hire them 10/10 times!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Hi Yayi,

It was an absolute pleasure performing for you, David & your friends and family last month at the Philadelphia Country Club. From the wonderful speeches & toasts from your parents and bridal party to the Lion Dance to our photo booth, everything worked out perfectly. And most important, we were able to have the wedding ceremony outside; so glad the weather cooperated for us and the rain held out until the cocktail hour. I wish the two of you many happy years together!

Emily · Married on 04/21/2018

Signature DJs was very easy to work with. They were responsive, professional, and friendly the whole time. Vince was our day of DJ and he did a great job following our list of songs and also taking them and using them to create a vibe for the whole evening. We danced all night and so did our guests! He was also a great emcee through the evening and kept everything running smoothly and kept people engaged without being cheesy or over-the-top. He helped make little details happen like having speakers outside for our first dance and microphones for our toast from the balcony! We definitely recommend them!

Tyler · Married on 04/13/2018

Hired Scott for our wedding and couldn't be happier with that decision. He played our requests, gave us great suggestions based on our preferences, and read our wedding crowd and gave us some fun surprises. He will also stay in touch throughout the process. If you go with him, your DJ will be the least of your worries as you get close to your wedding day.
    Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Hey Tyler,

Great to hear from you and had such a great time at your & Janelle's wedding at Applecross Country Club a few weeks ago. Was so glad that we were able to have your wedding ceremony outside as well!

And can't believe how well some of the "old school" hip-hop I played went over with your friends & family.

All the best to the two of you in your new married life together!

Erica · Married on 04/07/2018

I would highly recommend Signature DJs for your music and photobooth needs! First off our DJ, Pete, was great! Almost TOO good in fact, as I couldn't get myself off the dance floor! :) Our wedding had a fairytale/Disney theme, and although I didn't make the request, Pete played some Disney songs during our dinner hour which was perfect! Some of friends even broke out into a mini sing-a-long, it was an awesome moment. Pete was also flexible with our requests, for example when we wanted to pause the music during the reception for a special moment. Many friends and family commented on how many good songs Pete played and I heard a lot of our requests!

The photobooth was also a lot of fun, and I loved the scrapbook that came with it! My husband and I didn't want the photos to end. The photobooth itself was high-quality - I loved that our guests could text the photo to themselves. The amount of props available was also great.

I would definitely recommend Signature DJs to friends and family!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Signature DJs's reply:

Hi Erica, thank you for the kind words and review here. I spoke with Pete right after your wedding and he mentioned that your crowd was really receptive to the Disney & sing-alongs. And it's always a good problem to hear too many good songs, or when we hear that people danced too much or feet were sore from dancing so much. Even our photo booth attendants had commented on what a nice crowd you had last month at the Aldie Mansion. Congratulations once again to you and Keith!

Leanna · Married on 03/24/2018

Scott is AMAZING!
    He is so easy to work with and cares so much about what you want for your specials day. He takes time to get to know you as a couple so he can create the atmosphere you envision for your wedding. Not only that he is fantastic at creating a party atmosphere during the reception! People where dancing the entire night at my wedding and many commented on how amazing the DJ was. I highly recommend going with Signature DJs for your wedding, you will not regret it!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Signature DJs's reply:

Hi Leanna, thanks so much for your kind words and I really have you, your friends & family and the crowd to thank. We really lucked out with the weather for the end of March and had a perfect day and start with your outdoor wedding ceremony at the Joseph Ambler Inn. And then who could forget your and Alex's dramatic Dirty Dancing introduction, re-enacting a little "I've Had The Time Of My Life." It was an absolute pleasure performing for you and I wish you both all the best in your new married life together!!

Mike · Married on 12/31/2017

Signature DJs was the perfect choice they made our New Years Eve Wedding the best party of the year!

Ana · Married on 12/29/2017

Signature DJs is as good as it gets when it comes to DJ services! We decided to use them for DJ services, lighting, and photo booth, and I'm so glad we did! Dj Scott was very professional, accommodating, and patient with us; and he made sure we got exactly what we wanted for our special day! He kept people on the dance floor up until the very end and was an excellent emcee. We have guests still commenting on how much fun they had at our wedding, and a huge part of that was thanks to Signature DJs. I would seriously consider using them for any event!

Sent on 02/09/2018

Signature DJs's reply:

Hi Ana, thanks for the review and kind words. I had the honor to personally perform for you and John at your Radnor Hotel wedding right before the New Year. The uplighting and photo booth were a huge hit, and your crowd came to party. Many happy years to come to you both!!