Signature DJs Reviews

348 | Norristown, PA

348 Reviews for Signature DJs

Heather Cook · Getting married on 03/03/2020

Highly recommend Signature DJ's!

My husband and I could not have asked for a better wedding day! Everything was absolutely perfect and Scott and Signature DJ's did an outstanding job! Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night and he played every song we asked! From the pre-ceremony music to dinner and throughout the reception, we could not have asked for a better music experience for our wedding. We have received numerous compliments since about the music! Thank you again Scott for all your hard work in making our dream wedding become a reality!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Hi Heather,

Thanks for the kind words and can't believe it's been a month & a half already since your wedding.

I remember it vividly, and had so much fun performing for your crowd at Normandy Farm. From the Johnnyswim songs to a great choreographed dance with your father to "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" to watching everyone dancing, singing & jumping to "Shots " (including some parents I might add).

Hope you & Ryan had an incredible time in Jamaica for your honeymoon and I wish to two of you all the best in your new married life together!

Jackie Nicholas · Married on 01/18/2020

Outstanding

Scott at Signature DJs is fantastic. From our first call he made us feel very comfortable and confident that he had everything covered for our big day. His attention to detail is incredible and he provided a lot of helpful insight when we were deciding on song choices and some fun reception games. The day of he was set up and ready to go early and brought a ton of fun and energy to our night. He even agreed last minute to stay a little later because we were having so much fun we didn’t want the dancing to stop! We highly recommend Signature DJs for your wedding or party!!

Sent on 02/21/2020

Nicole Moyer · Married on 11/10/2019

Amazing!

Did an amazing job and really trusted their opinion! Always available if needed and we use again! Love love love these guys!

Sent on 02/19/2020

Hi Nicole,

Very nice to hear from you & Alex, and glad you enjoyed your Holly Hedge Estate wedding a couple months ago. It was also great to hear you had an amazing time in Disney World for your honeymoon. Wishing you all the best in your new married life together.
  • Francis

Francis Miller · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing wedding DJ

We cannot thank Scott and Signature DJ’s enough for a memorable night. His professionalism and experience can not be overstated. We felt at ease during the full planning process and the actual wedding itself went well above our expectations. His music and presence had the whole party dancing before dinner! The remainder of the night everyone was on their feet and we had countless people reach out about how incredible the DJ was. We would HIGHLY recommend for anyone.

Sent on 10/31/2019

Hey Francis,

So nice to hear from you & Brianna! I remember the night vividly, and it was an amazing site to see a packed dance floor before dinner and literally almost from the very start of the party. We loved your choice of uplighting color too, as it really enhanced the room at Blue Bell Country Club. We just received some incredible pictures from your photographer Alyssa with Hope & Stay, and they are awesome!!! Happy Valentine's wishes to the two of you, and thank you again for choosing Signature DJs.
  • Beth

Beth Burnston · Married on 10/18/2019

So thankful for Signature DJs!

I can't recommend Signature DJs enough after our wedding a couple of weeks ago, specifically Vince Perkins. Vince absolutely crushed our nontraditional wedding, perfectly blending several different genres of music and rocking our picnic vibe. He really took the time to get to know us, exactly what we were looking for out of of our wedding and it really showed throughout the day. Thank you Vince and Signature DJs!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Hey Beth,

Nice to hear from you & Kevin, and Vince & everyone here at Signature DJs love to work at venues like the Oak Tree Lodge! We really enjoy the non-traditional feel and "picnic vibe" you mention here, or basically giving you a big party with a couple formalities thrown in here & there that Vince had mentioned to me after your wedding. Apologies for the delayed response, thanks for the kind words and nice review and many happy years to you both!
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Hudson · Married on 10/11/2019

Kept the Party Going!

We hired signature DJs, specifically working with Mike Rosica, and had a blast at our reception! Mike was incredible organized and attentive to our requests from start to finish. He played all of our favorite music and kept the crowd dancing throughout the night! At the end of the reception he took a huge group photo for us without us even asking, and then emailed us photos and videos he took throughout the night - it was such a special extra touch! I cannot recommend this DJ enough!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Hi Kelsey & Mike,

So nice to hear you had a blast at your wedding back in October at The Loft @ Landis Creek Golf Course. Mike Rosica had mentioned you, your crowd, friends & family were rock stars & danced up a storm...even drowning out the band playing downstairs at the pub there! We also love sharing some candid pictures & videos we shoot from the DJ's point of view and perspective. Congratulations once again!

D Diehl · Married on 10/05/2019

Excellent experience

Scott amazing to work with and made our experience so enjoyable. The process in choosing songs was seamless and easy. His attentiveness and responsiveness to all of our questions made us feel comfortable and relaxed. Day of he delivered nothing but the best! We highly recommend choosing Signature DJ’s for your next event!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Hi Danielle,

I had such a great time performing for your & Alex's post-wedding party at the Doylestown Country Club a few months back. It was so much fun to entertain young & old alike, and also incorporate some of Alex's families' customs and traditions throughout the party. I especially loved working in some of those 80's alt-rock dance classics like "99 Red Balloons", some Def Leppard, etc.

I hope the two of you are doing well and want to wish you all the best once again!

Ricci · Married on 09/14/2019

Rocking Party!!

We originally heard about Signature Djs from the Peddler's Village Bridal event! We won a gift certificate for money off a package, and since we were still looking for a DJ/Photo booth we would check them out. At the bridal show, everyone was nice to speak with and so we called to make an appointment. The initial meet and greet was with Scott and he is wonderful, he tells you all about his team of DJs and photo booth options that his team offers. He is super flexible to meet up as well. Once a DJ assigned closer to the wedding date and you've filled out the wedding profile online you can really customize your wedding experience. Our assigned DJ was Tim and he was a perfect match!! He understood the mood we were trying to set, relaxed, fun, and dance PARTY!!! Tim had our wedding rocking 30 mins past the room closing!! My friends and family didn't want to get off the dance floor! Sherri, she is the Photo Booth extraordinaire, had our photo booth album filled and the memories will last forever!! I cannot thank you all enough, I wish I could add more Stars!!! I would definitely recommend Signature DJs and will use them again, in the future!!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Signature DJs's reply:

Hey Ricci, what a perfect night you & Jackson had a few months ago at the Stokesay Castle in Reading. It's a really sharp venue, and you chose the perfect DJ, Lighting & Photo Booth package to enhance your wedding. I spoke with Tim & Sherri the next day, and both had commented on what a really nice & receptive crowd you had. We hope you had a very nice Holiday & happiest of New Years, and wish you all the best in your new married life together.

John Croft · Married on 09/07/2019

Incredible Service

Scott was an incredible DJ. He put a lot of effort into making sure what he did was catered to our perfect wedding. Scott even went the extra mile and stayed after to arrange a special dance between myself and my bride. Great guy thankful for his 5 star service.

Sent on 11/14/2019

Hi Travis,

What a perfect night we had at Peddler's Village for you & Khristina. And I really loved the way we orchestrated a private 1st dance for just the two of you at the very end of the night. It was truly magical, the way the uplighting looked throughout the night & complemented you both while you danced. I wish you both all the best in your new married life together!

Christine Wojcik · Married on 08/23/2019

Thank You Signature DJs!

We cannot thank Pete, Scott, and Signature DJ’s for all of their help during the entire wedding process and on the wedding day itself! They captured everything we wanted and in such a professional way. Scott gave us a lot of great information and advice when we first met with him and we knew we were in good hands. We met with our DJ, Pete about a month before our wedding and went over all of the details. Pete was great to work with and even added last minute songs to our list the day of the wedding. Pete had great energy at the wedding and inspired everyone to get out on the dance floor. We selected light blue uplighting for our wedding through Signature DJ’s and it really enhanced the ballroom. Based on our experience with Pete and Scott, we would recommend Signature DJ’s to anyone that is planning a wedding.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Signature DJs's reply:

Hi Christine, thank you for your kind words and so nice to hear from you. Pete had mentioned what a great time everyone had and how beautiful the room looked at the William Penn Inn with your perfect uplighting color choice. Apologies for the delayed response, and hope you & Brian had a very nice Holiday & Happy New Year. We wish you both all the best in 2020 & beyond!
  • Allison

Allison Baron · Married on 08/03/2019

Scott Brings the Party

When it came time to choose the DJ for our wedding, Scott and Signature DJs were the obvious choice. I had worked with Scott previously for work functions and attended events where he was the DJ (my husband and I actually met at a holiday party where Scott was DJing). While we knew Scott was amazing at what he does, our expectations were far surpassed. Scott is so knowledgeable, responsive, and accommodating. He was even able to find a find an uncommon song that we wanted to use for our cake cutting. He was extremely flexible with our crazy work schedules and finding time to meet with us and respond to our questions. Scott was proactive when working with our venue and other vendors which gave us peace of mind. We had live musicians for ceremony and Scott made sure to secure our ceremony music just in case anything were to happen. We cannot recommend Scott and his team at Signature DJs enough. Thank you so much for being a part of our day!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Hey Allison,

I can't believe it's been 6 months already since your & Max's wedding at the Historic Shady Lane, and remember performing for you guys around the time you met at that Holiday Party several years ago.

Ah, what a great location you chose, with the beautiful outdoor ceremony setting, really sharp patio area for cocktails where you performed your 1st dance & then we were off and running the rest of the night!

Great seeing you again last week, enjoy working with you & your staff as well and want to wish you both all the best in your new married life together!

Kristen Kolody · Married on 06/21/2019

Bride/Groom

The best!!!! Scott really was the driving force for the best time. We meet with him several times for him to get to know us. Which is key!!! He got our vibe and our guests . The dance floor was never empty. The photo booth was awesome great props, his staff was incredible. Can not say enough good things.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Hi Kristen,

What a perfect night we had at Graeme Park a couple weeks ago! From the beautiful outdoor ceremony to the fun times in our booth all night long, and who could forget the 3 1/2 hours of dancing we had. There were so many favorite moments I had and reflected on, but watching your cousin sing "Love Shack" from start to finish was probably my favorite. The way he took control and MC'd; what a performer. It was great getting to know you & Tim along the way in our planning sessions, and I wish you both all the best in your new married life together.
  • Gabe

Gabe D · Married on 05/18/2019

Fantastic!

We definitely picked the right company to go with for our wedding entertainment. Scott was suuuuper helpful the entire way leading up to the wedding and then our DJ Tim was excellent at the wedding itself. He played the songs we wanted, had a fun game for the kids, and made announcements loud and clear. We got so many compliments on how awesome the DJ was all night. The photobooth was also a huuuuge hit. We have so many photos of family & friends living it up. We would definitely recommend these guys if you're looking to have a blast!

Sent on 05/26/2019

Hi Gabe,

Thanks for the kind words, and I spoke with Tim the day after your wedding. He mentioned what a perfect evening it was for you & Ashleen at the Adventure Aquarium a couple weeks ago. So glad to hear the photo booth entertainment went over well too. We wish you both all the best in your new married life together.
  • Rachel

Rachel Concordia · Married on 05/03/2019

Very Professional, Responsive and Excellent. Quality!

From day 1 Signature DJ made planning my wedding and the day of my wedding a total breeze! I was VERY happy with how organized they were and how they paid attention to every detail I had! and there were a lot of details. They helped me plan out the whole day of my wedding hour by hour and took all stress away completely!
    I felt very safe with Signature DJ being our MC. Every wedding needs a great DJ to get the party started and keep the partylasting all night long. That was Exactly how my Wedding was! The music was Excellent from Ceremony to Dinner to the Dancing! Very diverse and well thought out playlist to vibe with your crowd! I Highly recommend Signature DJ for ANY event! Especially weddings haha

Sent on 05/05/2019

Signature DJs's reply:

Hey Rachel, thanks for the kind words and here we are a week later from your wedding. A perfect & sentimental start to your wedding ceremony with your friends singing and performing under the pavilion at the Joseph Ambler Inn. The ambiance created with your uplighting color scheme was a perfect fit too (heck, even wore a purple shirt to coordinate). And your guests really enjoyed the photo booth addition we provided for you. It was extra special that last Friday, May 3rd was the 8-year anniversary of when you & Vinnie met. I hope you're having an incredible time in Aruba on your honeymoon!

E & R · Married on 01/05/2019

Highly Recommended

Our DJ, Scott Goldoor, was absolutely amazing! Due to our scrambling at the last minute, we were only able to give him a small selection of specific songs a couple days before the wedding. However, based upon that and just an hour or two of speaking with us, he was able to put together an absolutely outstanding playlist. There wasn't a single song that either of us disliked. In fact, it seemed that the vast majority of our guests were on the dance floor every chance they got. We would, without a doubt, recommend him!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Signature DJs's reply:

Hey guys, thanks so much for the kind words and follow-up. As a DJ and performer, I truly love being able to put together the type of playlist to create this kind of dance floor energy & hear that all of your guests, friends and family had such a good time. I hope the two of you had a very nice 4th of July holiday, and many happy years to you both!
  • Aaron

Aaron Dake · Married on 12/28/2018

Had Signature DJs work a wedding reception

Scott was a great DJ for my wife and I's wedding reception. He was very responsive, detailed, and open to our own ideas and thoughts. The event went off without a hitch and all our guests complimented how great the music was.

Sent on 01/15/2019

Hey Aaron,

Nice to hear from you and Emily. What a spectacular wedding we had a few weeks ago!! Besides the non-stop dancing, I couldn't get over how virtually the entire crowd was singing pretty much every song I player during dinner. Watching the two at your sweetheart table sing the Backstreet Boys and others was so much fun. Loved your choice to end with Queen's "Don't Stop Me Now" as well.
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 12/07/2018

Don’t look any further, signature DJS is THE BEST

We couldn’t have picked a better DJ for our wedding than Scott. Throughout the whole process – from booking to planning to the big day – Scott was so great! He really took the time to get to know us and what we were looking for, for our reception. He was absolutely integral when it came to planning the reception timeline, and gave great suggestions and feedback based on his extensive experience. During our calls with him to plan, he was so easy to talk to. We knew at the end of the day, he would have done anything that we wanted at the reception, but it was fun to hear some of his previous scenarios that could potentially inhibit our proposed timeline. When it came to the big day, Scott was so friendly and people were so impressed by him. He really captured his audience and made sure everything went according to plan. His online database made choosing the music so easy! I cannot say we did not move it around a few times, but Scott went entirely off of what we requested, and did a great job of filling in some of the gaps (we had a 5-hour cocktail hour & reception). Everyone had an amazing time and could not stop raving about him. In fact, we booked him based on a cousin who had him as their DJ for a wedding a few years back – and 2 of our guests who are getting married in the area within the next couple years plan to book him as well. Scott is going to feel like a member of the family when all is said and done. Again, we cannot recommend him enough – he was fantastic, and we were so lucky to have him. We would HIGHLY recommend Scott for your wedding or next event, you will not be disappointed. Thank you Scott!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Signature DJs's reply:

Hi Chelsea, thank you for the kind words and so nice to hear from you & Schuyler! I can't believe it's already been over a month since your wedding at Talamore Country Club; I remember the night vividly. The custom gobo projection we did for you looked fantastic as well, and these pictures are proof of it....not to mention the two of you look amazing performing your 1st dance together. And loved that you chose to end your wedding with "Shout!" Of course, we also surprised you with our own "Jingle Bell" rendition and outro, as you made your way down the steps and out to the sparkle sendoff. A perfect way to end your perfect day. Thank you again for choosing Signature DJs.
  • Teri

Teri Rumer · Married on 11/17/2018

They met all of our needs and were extremely flexible with our work schedule when setting up times to go over our venue.

I can't say enough great things about Signature Djs, Inc. The owner Scott met with us and was extremely nice and helpful in explaining his services and what to expect on our wedding day. They're very professional and got everyone up dancing at our reception.

Sent on 12/13/2018

Signature DJs's reply:

Hi Teri, so nice to hear from you & David. Pete Casiello mentioned what a great time everyone had, and even sent me a couple pictures from your reception. Did I see this correctly that you brought your "canine of honor" to this historic event at Old York Road Country Club? :) Pete of course had to play "Who Let The Dogs Out?" along with a couple other choice songs to fit the occasion and mood. Have a very nice Holiday & Happy New Year!

Susan · Married on 11/10/2018

Dancing the Night Away

Greg Schubert was a terrific DJ! The dance floor was NEVER empty and the music was fantastic. The bride and groom were able to help create a great playlist, which made the reception so much fun. Our family and friends raved about the entire night and most of my (large group) were dancing the night away.
    I highly recommend contacting Signature DJ’s (Scott Goldoor) if you’re looking for great music.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Hi Susan,

So nice to hear from you and glad that you, your friends & family had a great time at Graeme Park last weekend for Kaelin & Craig's wedding. It may have been chilly outside, but everyone definitely heated things up inside under the tent, no pun intended!

Tyler Allem · Married on 10/13/2018

Great DJ, highly recommend!

Mike was very responsive and patient with us. He was great on the wedding day and it all went smoothly!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Signature DJs's reply:

Hi Tyler, nice to hear from you & Jackie and your Centre Bridge Inn wedding a couple months ago. Mike Rosica mentioned you guys danced like rock stars all night. So glad to hear everyone had a nice time and we hope the two of you have a very nice Holiday and Happy New Year!

Tyler · Married on 10/05/2018

Signature DJs were perfect!

Scott was excellent the night of our wedding. He read the floor and picked the right songs that kept the party going. We highly recommend him.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Signature DJs's reply:

Hey Tyler, so nice to hear from you and can't believe it's almost been 3 months since your & Kara's wedding at Normandy Farm! I remember it vividly, and loved working in some of your song & artist requests, for not just the ceremony, but the reception too. From Sigur Ros to Kishi Bashi, everything in between and of course, ending with Earth, Wind & Fire's "September;" the perfect way to end the perfect day..."Do you remember....?" All the best to you both.

Kylie · Married on 09/15/2018

I initially met with about 4 different DJ's. Scott stood out immediately! He was charismatic, showed expertise, and had a desire to make our day extra special. From the beginning, Scott was a great communicator, answering my incessant questions, meting in-person several times, and going over last minute details over the phone because that's what worked for my schedule. Scott was flexible with our music preferences and took requests in-stride. He even worked with my sister (MOH) to pull off an AMAZING MOH speech.

I cannot say enough nice things about Scott and Signature DJ's! 100% recommend them for your big event!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Hey Kylie,

What a blast we had a couple weeks ago at Old York Road Country Club, and couldn't have asked for a more perfect day! I knew we were in for a fun night when I coordinated that toast with your sister, and we then invited everyone onto the dance floor to "jump start" your party with "Shut Up & Dance" before dinner and literally every single person got up & onto the dance floor. It was pretty much non-stop from there, and loved how the uplighting you chose really accented the room--perfect choice & enhancement. I wish you & Ryan all the best and congratulations once again.

Mia · Married on 09/14/2018

Signature DJ’s Is invested in your event!

Our wedding could not have been the same without Signiture DJ’s. We were impressed with the organization and professionalism demonstrated throughout the process. In fact, even when we thought our wedding music list was going to hell in a hand basket, Scott picked up the slack and pulled off an amazing wedding! We were so thankful to Scott and Signiture DJ’s for he dedication that was demonstrated for our special day, right down to a surprise touch of playing a personal and important song during our sand ceremony. We will never forget what Scott and Signiture DJ’s did for us!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Hi Mia,

Nice to hear from you & Ryan, and can't believe it's been a couple months already since your wedding ceremony & reception at the Warrington Country Club. I remember the day vividly, and especially incorporating some of your very special and meaningful music selections. I truly loved playing the Sigur Ros piece for your sand ceremony; it just fit that moment perfectly. All the best to you both!
  • Hilda

Hilda Ringel · Married on 09/08/2018

Great music, great DJ!

Working with Scott and Jeff was incredible. For us music was a very important element in our wedding day, and both of them helped us to achieve a great music playlist. From the ceremony, cocktail and the party, Scott and Jeff did an amazing job. Jeff was our DJ we talked with him a couple of times, we told him what we wanted, he understood right away and he was a great guidance for us to put together the perfect combination between our music taste and whats works better for a wedding. He is a great DJ, we had a excellent combination of melodies, people was dancing and really enjoying our celebration. We couldn't be more happy about having Signature DJ´s in our wedding. We received compliments about the music in our wedding day. I highly recommend to work with them.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Signature DJs's reply:

Wow, has it been 2 months already since your & Jesse's wedding at the Pyramid Club in Center City Philadelphia! I remember Jeff Taylor calling me on his way home, after midnight that night, commenting on what a great party he just had...a 5-star event! He mentioned your crowd had pretty much danced to everything, while incorporating a very nice eclectic mix of music the two of you selected. And the beauty of it all....we put all of this together with you being in Chicago, planning the entire wedding long-distance. Congratulations to you both once again!