Signature DJs, Inc. Reviews

325 | Norristown, PA

325 Reviews for Signature DJs, Inc.

325 Signature DJs, Inc. Reviews

Kylie · Married on 09/15/2018

I initially met with about 4 different DJ's. Scott stood out immediately! He was charismatic, showed expertise, and had a desire to make our day extra special. From the beginning, Scott was a great communicator, answering my incessant questions, meting in-person several times, and going over last minute details over the phone because that's what worked for my schedule. Scott was flexible with our music preferences and took requests in-stride. He even worked with my sister (MOH) to pull off an AMAZING MOH speech.

I cannot say enough nice things about Scott and Signature DJ's! 100% recommend them for your big event!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Signature DJs, Inc.'s reply:

Hey Kylie, What a blast we had a couple weeks ago at Old York Road Country Club, and couldn't have asked for a more perfect day! I knew we were in for a fun night when I coordinated that toast with your sister, and we then invited everyone onto the dance floor to "jump start" your party with "Shut Up & Dance" before dinner and literally every single person got up & onto the dance floor. It was pretty much non-stop from there, and loved how the uplighting you chose really accented the room--perfect choice & enhancement. I wish you & Ryan all the best and congratulations once again.

Mia · Married on 09/14/2018

Signature DJ’s Is invested in your event!

Our wedding could not have been the same without Signiture DJ’s. We were impressed with the organization and professionalism demonstrated throughout the process. In fact, even when we thought our wedding music list was going to hell in a hand basket, Scott picked up the slack and pulled off an amazing wedding! We were so thankful to Scott and Signiture DJ’s for he dedication that was demonstrated for our special day, right down to a surprise touch of playing a personal and important song during our sand ceremony. We will never forget what Scott and Signiture DJ’s did for us!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Signature DJs, Inc.'s reply:

Hi Mia, Nice to hear from you & Ryan, and can't believe it's been a couple months already since your wedding ceremony & reception at the Warrington Country Club. I remember the day vividly, and especially incorporating some of your very special and meaningful music selections. I truly loved playing the Sigur Ros piece for your sand ceremony; it just fit that moment perfectly. All the best to you both!

Amanda · Married on 09/07/2018

Scott with signature DJS did an amazing job at our wedding and the photobooth with Smiles gone wild was a hit! Highly recommend for weddings and events!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Signature DJs, Inc.'s reply:

Hey Amanda, nice to hear from you and Jake! Loved performing at your wedding last month and it's always so much fun when we as DJs get to incorporate Latin, Spanish & other genres of music into our mix. Your playlist was incredible and the crowd responded to it in kind. We also have such a wide assortment of beautiful & black & white photo booth pictures, to the crazy and wild (no pun intended with our photo booth company name) displayed by your friends & family. Hope you had a safe trip back to Florida and many happy years to you both!

Ashley · Married on 09/01/2018

Scott was an amazing DJ for our wedding!! He was helpful during the planning process and walked us through all the steps during our reception. He mixed us a “one of kind” first dance mash up which sounded awesome and was so much fun to dance to! Our guests had such a great time dancing the night away which was one of our “must haves” for our wedding! I highly recommend using Scott and Signature DJs for any wedding or party!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Signature DJs, Inc.'s reply:

Hi Ashley, I had such a blast performing for you & Chris, and your friends and family. It was so much fun putting together your custom 1st dance mash-up, and then watching it come to life on September 1st was truly amazing. Not sure if my favorite part was seeing the two of you "Push It" real good, or when you "Walk It Out." Here's wishing you many happy years together!

Lauren · Married on 08/04/2018

Scott was amazing! The communication from the start helped so well and I never how a doubt about anything! Music, dance songs were great! Would absolutely recommend them!

Jackie · Married on 07/28/2018

We were very happy with Signature DJs. Vince Perkins was the DJ at our wedding and he did a great job. He kept the party going and played lively music that fit our style. He was very professional and helped us create a reception timeline that flowed well.

Monica · Married on 07/28/2018

We really loved Signature DJs, and especially our DJ, Tim. He kept the party going all night, which was our goal! Tim was very helpful in figuring out different options for speaker placement within our venue. He played our "must play" songs and kept the music flowing smoothly. He was responsive, helpful, and overall, wonderful to work with! We would definitely recommend Tim and Signature DJs!

Emily · Married on 07/21/2018

Our wedding reception had both Vince Perkins as our DJ and a Photo Booth with two assistants, and the Assistants were great at the Photo Booth. I especially enjoyed Vince at our wedding. He really knew what to play at our wedding and had everyone on the dance floor the whole time especially me the bride. I did not leave the dance floor until the very end. Vince was AMAZING and I would definitely recommend Signature DJs to anyone getting married

Sent on 07/31/2018

Signature DJs, Inc.'s reply:

Hi Emily, thank you for the kind words and Vince mentioned what a great time you & Nolan, your friends & family had at your wedding last month. The photo booth was a really nice addition and was packed from start to finish. Congratulations to you both once again!

Allie · Married on 06/30/2018

Very happy we booked with Signature DJs for our wedding. Scott and Tim were both incredibly kind, helpful, and super responsive to all of our questions and concerns. Tim was our DJ and made sure all of our special requests were met. Would definitely recommend! Excellent and professional company.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Signature DJs, Inc.'s reply:

Allie & Andrew, we'd like to congratulate you once again on your Aldie Mansion wedding in June. Tim had mentioned to me what a great crowd you had. We wish you many, many happy years together!
  • O

Olivia · Married on 06/23/2018

Scott did an amazing job!! From the ceremony to the reception...Everything was perfect :)

• Kelly

Kelly · Married on 05/19/2018

Scott and our DJ Gerry Kelly were amazing! We got the DJ, microphone rental for the ceremony, uplighting and the photo booth (Smiles Gone Wild) from Signature DJs. Throughout the planning process, Scott was incredibly responsive and delightful to work with. Gerry was incredibly enthusiastic and professional, kept the party bumping all night, was cognizant of my suggestions (I had a massive list of 'must plays') and worked well to accommodate timeline delays caused by our caterer. I would (and have) definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/17/2018
    Signature DJs, Inc. 2

Signature DJs, Inc.'s reply:

Hey Kelly, Nice to hear from you and it's been our pleasure from the start of the planning process a year ago, all the way through & including our performance for you and Jon last month at the Aldie Mansion in Doylestown. Gerry Kelly & our photo booth attendants had mentioned what an amazing time everyone had. So glad to be an integral part of the most important day of your life!!
  • Y

Yayi · Married on 04/28/2018

There's nothing more I can say about Scott Goldoor and Signature DJs that hasn't already been said. From start to finish, they are the consummate professionals. Scott not only adjusted to all my changing requests (I kept hearing songs that I loved and changing them through the months of wedding planning!) and also gave his recommendations which were all spectacular when I asked. A truly unbelievable and professional company, I would hire them 10/10 times!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Signature DJs, Inc.'s reply:

Hi Yayi, It was an absolute pleasure performing for you, David & your friends and family last month at the Philadelphia Country Club. From the wonderful speeches & toasts from your parents and bridal party to the Lion Dance to our photo booth, everything worked out perfectly. And most important, we were able to have the wedding ceremony outside; so glad the weather cooperated for us and the rain held out until the cocktail hour. I wish the two of you many happy years together!

Emily · Married on 04/21/2018

Signature DJs was very easy to work with. They were responsive, professional, and friendly the whole time. Vince was our day of DJ and he did a great job following our list of songs and also taking them and using them to create a vibe for the whole evening. We danced all night and so did our guests! He was also a great emcee through the evening and kept everything running smoothly and kept people engaged without being cheesy or over-the-top. He helped make little details happen like having speakers outside for our first dance and microphones for our toast from the balcony! We definitely recommend them!

Tyler · Married on 04/13/2018

Hired Scott for our wedding and couldn't be happier with that decision. He played our requests, gave us great suggestions based on our preferences, and read our wedding crowd and gave us some fun surprises. He will also stay in touch throughout the process. If you go with him, your DJ will be the least of your worries as you get close to your wedding day.
    Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Signature DJs, Inc.'s reply:

Hey Tyler, Great to hear from you and had such a great time at your & Janelle's wedding at Applecross Country Club a few weeks ago. Was so glad that we were able to have your wedding ceremony outside as well! And can't believe how well some of the "old school" hip-hop I played went over with your friends & family. All the best to the two of you in your new married life together!

Erica · Married on 04/07/2018

I would highly recommend Signature DJs for your music and photobooth needs! First off our DJ, Pete, was great! Almost TOO good in fact, as I couldn't get myself off the dance floor! :) Our wedding had a fairytale/Disney theme, and although I didn't make the request, Pete played some Disney songs during our dinner hour which was perfect! Some of friends even broke out into a mini sing-a-long, it was an awesome moment. Pete was also flexible with our requests, for example when we wanted to pause the music during the reception for a special moment. Many friends and family commented on how many good songs Pete played and I heard a lot of our requests!

The photobooth was also a lot of fun, and I loved the scrapbook that came with it! My husband and I didn't want the photos to end. The photobooth itself was high-quality - I loved that our guests could text the photo to themselves. The amount of props available was also great.

I would definitely recommend Signature DJs to friends and family!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Signature DJs, Inc.'s reply:

Hi Erica, thank you for the kind words and review here. I spoke with Pete right after your wedding and he mentioned that your crowd was really receptive to the Disney & sing-alongs. And it's always a good problem to hear too many good songs, or when we hear that people danced too much or feet were sore from dancing so much. Even our photo booth attendants had commented on what a nice crowd you had last month at the Aldie Mansion. Congratulations once again to you and Keith!

Leanna · Married on 03/24/2018

Scott is AMAZING!
    He is so easy to work with and cares so much about what you want for your specials day. He takes time to get to know you as a couple so he can create the atmosphere you envision for your wedding. Not only that he is fantastic at creating a party atmosphere during the reception! People where dancing the entire night at my wedding and many commented on how amazing the DJ was. I highly recommend going with Signature DJs for your wedding, you will not regret it!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Signature DJs, Inc.'s reply:

Hi Leanna, thanks so much for your kind words and I really have you, your friends & family and the crowd to thank. We really lucked out with the weather for the end of March and had a perfect day and start with your outdoor wedding ceremony at the Joseph Ambler Inn. And then who could forget your and Alex's dramatic Dirty Dancing introduction, re-enacting a little "I've Had The Time Of My Life." It was an absolute pleasure performing for you and I wish you both all the best in your new married life together!!

Mike · Married on 12/31/2017

Signature DJs was the perfect choice they made our New Years Eve Wedding the best party of the year!

Ana · Married on 12/29/2017

Signature DJs is as good as it gets when it comes to DJ services! We decided to use them for DJ services, lighting, and photo booth, and I'm so glad we did! Dj Scott was very professional, accommodating, and patient with us; and he made sure we got exactly what we wanted for our special day! He kept people on the dance floor up until the very end and was an excellent emcee. We have guests still commenting on how much fun they had at our wedding, and a huge part of that was thanks to Signature DJs. I would seriously consider using them for any event!

Sent on 02/09/2018

Signature DJs, Inc.'s reply:

Hi Ana, thanks for the review and kind words. I had the honor to personally perform for you and John at your Radnor Hotel wedding right before the New Year. The uplighting and photo booth were a huge hit, and your crowd came to party. Many happy years to come to you both!!

Nick · Married on 11/05/2017

Signature DJs was very professional. We were assigned to Pete and he did an excellent job not only DJing but working with us and our needs.

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2017

Scott was absolutely amazing to work with! He was readily available and very thorough on making sure we were all on the same page throughout the entire planning process. He was very professional yet personal the whole night of our wedding and the night flowed perfectly! We received SO many compliments from guests and I really couldn’t have been happier with all of Signature DJs services the entire planning process. And I can’t thank Scott enough for everything !!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Signature DJs, Inc.'s reply:

Hi Amanda. So nice to hear from you and I had such a great time performing for you, Andrew & your friends and family. What a spectacular crowd!! I would also like to personally thank Andrew for his military service. And of course how can I not simply say "Dilly Dilly." (had to throw that in there of course). All the best for a wonderful Holiday Season & very Happy New Year!

Ramsay · Married on 09/23/2017

Signature DJ's was great to work with, but what really made it special was having Vince as the DJ. Smooth voice, confident and great music. Super helpful in moving from speeches to cake cutting to dancing. Extremely professionally guy. I would recommend signature DJ's and make sure to ask for Vince.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Signature DJs, Inc.'s reply:

Hi Ramsay, congratulations to you and Elisabeth once again! That's how we describe Vince as well :) He also commented on what a smooth evening you had at the Racquet Club, no pun intended. Wishing the two of you many happy years together!

Joseph · Married on 09/23/2017

I worked with Scott Goldoor from Signature Djs Inc and he was amazing. I made a spotify playlist with all the songs I wanted at the wedding and he played about 95% of them ( a few of them were deep cuts he didn't have access to) . Scott answered all my phone calls and emails right away, he provided a great quote super fast and was extremely professional the whole time. I hadn't met him in person until the wedding and he made sure to greet me at the front door when I came in and made sure that he could help with everything and anything he could. I would recommend him for any kind of event that you need a DJ, it was wonderful and he helped make the party really get going, everyone was dancing and having the time of their lives. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU best day of my life.

Brittany · Married on 09/16/2017

I used Vince Perkins has a DJ for my wedding at the recommendation of a co-worker. He was great, everyone raved about the music! A groomsman even asked him for his information for his upcoming wedding! We connected the week of my wedding and went through all of the details and timing of the day. Vince was so easy work with with!

Ariel · Married on 09/09/2017

Loved having Scott be our DJ! He was so helpful throughout the wedding for us and was able to bring three different cultures together musically!