Signature DJs Reviews

Signature DJs 5
Signature DJs 6
Signature DJs 7

Heather Cook · Getting married on 03/03/2020

Highly recommend Signature DJ's!

My husband and I could not have asked for a better wedding day! Everything was absolutely perfect and Scott and Signature DJ's did an outstanding job! Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night and he played every song we asked! From the pre-ceremony music to dinner and throughout the reception, we could not have asked for a better music experience for our wedding. We have received numerous compliments since about the music! Thank you again Scott for all your hard work in making our dream wedding become a reality!

Sent on 04/17/2019
    Signature DJs 8
    Signature DJs 9

Hi Heather,

Thanks for the kind words and can't believe it's been a month & a half already since your wedding.

I remember it vividly, and had so much fun performing for your crowd at Normandy Farm. From the Johnnyswim songs to a great choreographed dance with your father to "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" to watching everyone dancing, singing & jumping to "Shots " (including some parents I might add).

Hope you & Ryan had an incredible time in Jamaica for your honeymoon and I wish to two of you all the best in your new married life together!

Ricci · Married on 09/14/2019

Rocking Party!!

We originally heard about Signature Djs from the Peddler's Village Bridal event! We won a gift certificate for money off a package, and since we were still looking for a DJ/Photo booth we would check them out. At the bridal show, everyone was nice to speak with and so we called to make an appointment. The initial meet and greet was with Scott and he is wonderful, he tells you all about his team of DJs and photo booth options that his team offers. He is super flexible to meet up as well. Once a DJ assigned closer to the wedding date and you've filled out the wedding profile online you can really customize your wedding experience. Our assigned DJ was Tim and he was a perfect match!! He understood the mood we were trying to set, relaxed, fun, and dance PARTY!!! Tim had our wedding rocking 30 mins past the room closing!! My friends and family didn't want to get off the dance floor! Sherri, she is the Photo Booth extraordinaire, had our photo booth album filled and the memories will last forever!! I cannot thank you all enough, I wish I could add more Stars!!! I would definitely recommend Signature DJs and will use them again, in the future!!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Christine Wojcik · Married on 08/23/2019

Thank You Signature DJs!

We cannot thank Pete, Scott, and Signature DJ’s for all of their help during the entire wedding process and on the wedding day itself! They captured everything we wanted and in such a professional way. Scott gave us a lot of great information and advice when we first met with him and we knew we were in good hands. We met with our DJ, Pete about a month before our wedding and went over all of the details. Pete was great to work with and even added last minute songs to our list the day of the wedding. Pete had great energy at the wedding and inspired everyone to get out on the dance floor. We selected light blue uplighting for our wedding through Signature DJ’s and it really enhanced the ballroom. Based on our experience with Pete and Scott, we would recommend Signature DJ’s to anyone that is planning a wedding.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Allison Baron · Married on 08/03/2019

Scott Brings the Party

When it came time to choose the DJ for our wedding, Scott and Signature DJs were the obvious choice. I had worked with Scott previously for work functions and attended events where he was the DJ (my husband and I actually met at a holiday party where Scott was DJing). While we knew Scott was amazing at what he does, our expectations were far surpassed. Scott is so knowledgeable, responsive, and accommodating. He was even able to find a find an uncommon song that we wanted to use for our cake cutting. He was extremely flexible with our crazy work schedules and finding time to meet with us and respond to our questions. Scott was proactive when working with our venue and other vendors which gave us peace of mind. We had live musicians for ceremony and Scott made sure to secure our ceremony music just in case anything were to happen. We cannot recommend Scott and his team at Signature DJs enough. Thank you so much for being a part of our day!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Kristen Kolody · Married on 06/21/2019

Bride/Groom

The best!!!! Scott really was the driving force for the best time. We meet with him several times for him to get to know us. Which is key!!! He got our vibe and our guests . The dance floor was never empty. The photo booth was awesome great props, his staff was incredible. Can not say enough good things.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Hi Kristen,

What a perfect night we had at Graeme Park a couple weeks ago! From the beautiful outdoor ceremony to the fun times in our booth all night long, and who could forget the 3 1/2 hours of dancing we had. There were so many favorite moments I had and reflected on, but watching your cousin sing "Love Shack" from start to finish was probably my favorite. The way he took control and MC'd; what a performer. It was great getting to know you & Tim along the way in our planning sessions, and I wish you both all the best in your new married life together.
  • Gabe

Gabe D · Married on 05/18/2019

Fantastic!

We definitely picked the right company to go with for our wedding entertainment. Scott was suuuuper helpful the entire way leading up to the wedding and then our DJ Tim was excellent at the wedding itself. He played the songs we wanted, had a fun game for the kids, and made announcements loud and clear. We got so many compliments on how awesome the DJ was all night. The photobooth was also a huuuuge hit. We have so many photos of family & friends living it up. We would definitely recommend these guys if you're looking to have a blast!

Sent on 05/26/2019

Hi Gabe,

Thanks for the kind words, and I spoke with Tim the day after your wedding. He mentioned what a perfect evening it was for you & Ashleen at the Adventure Aquarium a couple weeks ago. So glad to hear the photo booth entertainment went over well too. We wish you both all the best in your new married life together.
  • Rachel

Rachel Concordia · Married on 05/03/2019

Very Professional, Responsive and Excellent. Quality!

From day 1 Signature DJ made planning my wedding and the day of my wedding a total breeze! I was VERY happy with how organized they were and how they paid attention to every detail I had! and there were a lot of details. They helped me plan out the whole day of my wedding hour by hour and took all stress away completely!
    I felt very safe with Signature DJ being our MC. Every wedding needs a great DJ to get the party started and keep the partylasting all night long. That was Exactly how my Wedding was! The music was Excellent from Ceremony to Dinner to the Dancing! Very diverse and well thought out playlist to vibe with your crowd! I Highly recommend Signature DJ for ANY event! Especially weddings haha

Sent on 05/05/2019

Signature DJs's reply:

Hey Rachel, thanks for the kind words and here we are a week later from your wedding. A perfect & sentimental start to your wedding ceremony with your friends singing and performing under the pavilion at the Joseph Ambler Inn. The ambiance created with your uplighting color scheme was a perfect fit too (heck, even wore a purple shirt to coordinate). And your guests really enjoyed the photo booth addition we provided for you. It was extra special that last Friday, May 3rd was the 8-year anniversary of when you & Vinnie met. I hope you're having an incredible time in Aruba on your honeymoon!

E & R · Married on 01/05/2019

Highly Recommended

Our DJ, Scott Goldoor, was absolutely amazing! Due to our scrambling at the last minute, we were only able to give him a small selection of specific songs a couple days before the wedding. However, based upon that and just an hour or two of speaking with us, he was able to put together an absolutely outstanding playlist. There wasn't a single song that either of us disliked. In fact, it seemed that the vast majority of our guests were on the dance floor every chance they got. We would, without a doubt, recommend him!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Signature DJs's reply:

Hey guys, thanks so much for the kind words and follow-up. As a DJ and performer, I truly love being able to put together the type of playlist to create this kind of dance floor energy & hear that all of your guests, friends and family had such a good time. I hope the two of you had a very nice 4th of July holiday, and many happy years to you both!
  • Aaron

Aaron Dake · Married on 12/28/2018

Had Signature DJs work a wedding reception

Scott was a great DJ for my wife and I's wedding reception. He was very responsive, detailed, and open to our own ideas and thoughts. The event went off without a hitch and all our guests complimented how great the music was.

Sent on 01/15/2019

Hey Aaron,

Nice to hear from you and Emily. What a spectacular wedding we had a few weeks ago!! Besides the non-stop dancing, I couldn't get over how virtually the entire crowd was singing pretty much every song I player during dinner. Watching the two at your sweetheart table sing the Backstreet Boys and others was so much fun. Loved your choice to end with Queen's "Don't Stop Me Now" as well.
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 12/07/2018

Don’t look any further, signature DJS is THE BEST

We couldn’t have picked a better DJ for our wedding than Scott. Throughout the whole process – from booking to planning to the big day – Scott was so great! He really took the time to get to know us and what we were looking for, for our reception. He was absolutely integral when it came to planning the reception timeline, and gave great suggestions and feedback based on his extensive experience. During our calls with him to plan, he was so easy to talk to. We knew at the end of the day, he would have done anything that we wanted at the reception, but it was fun to hear some of his previous scenarios that could potentially inhibit our proposed timeline. When it came to the big day, Scott was so friendly and people were so impressed by him. He really captured his audience and made sure everything went according to plan. His online database made choosing the music so easy! I cannot say we did not move it around a few times, but Scott went entirely off of what we requested, and did a great job of filling in some of the gaps (we had a 5-hour cocktail hour & reception). Everyone had an amazing time and could not stop raving about him. In fact, we booked him based on a cousin who had him as their DJ for a wedding a few years back – and 2 of our guests who are getting married in the area within the next couple years plan to book him as well. Scott is going to feel like a member of the family when all is said and done. Again, we cannot recommend him enough – he was fantastic, and we were so lucky to have him. We would HIGHLY recommend Scott for your wedding or next event, you will not be disappointed. Thank you Scott!

Sent on 01/16/2019
    Signature DJs 10
    Signature DJs 11

Signature DJs's reply:

Hi Chelsea, thank you for the kind words and so nice to hear from you & Schuyler! I can't believe it's already been over a month since your wedding at Talamore Country Club; I remember the night vividly. The custom gobo projection we did for you looked fantastic as well, and these pictures are proof of it....not to mention the two of you look amazing performing your 1st dance together. And loved that you chose to end your wedding with "Shout!" Of course, we also surprised you with our own "Jingle Bell" rendition and outro, as you made your way down the steps and out to the sparkle sendoff. A perfect way to end your perfect day. Thank you again for choosing Signature DJs.
  • Teri

Teri Rumer · Married on 11/17/2018

They met all of our needs and were extremely flexible with our work schedule when setting up times to go over our venue.

I can't say enough great things about Signature Djs, Inc. The owner Scott met with us and was extremely nice and helpful in explaining his services and what to expect on our wedding day. They're very professional and got everyone up dancing at our reception.

Sent on 12/13/2018

Signature DJs's reply:

Hi Teri, so nice to hear from you & David. Pete Casiello mentioned what a great time everyone had, and even sent me a couple pictures from your reception. Did I see this correctly that you brought your "canine of honor" to this historic event at Old York Road Country Club? :) Pete of course had to play "Who Let The Dogs Out?" along with a couple other choice songs to fit the occasion and mood. Have a very nice Holiday & Happy New Year!

Susan · Married on 11/10/2018

Dancing the Night Away

Greg Schubert was a terrific DJ! The dance floor was NEVER empty and the music was fantastic. The bride and groom were able to help create a great playlist, which made the reception so much fun. Our family and friends raved about the entire night and most of my (large group) were dancing the night away.
    I highly recommend contacting Signature DJ’s (Scott Goldoor) if you’re looking for great music.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Hi Susan,

So nice to hear from you and glad that you, your friends & family had a great time at Graeme Park last weekend for Kaelin & Craig's wedding. It may have been chilly outside, but everyone definitely heated things up inside under the tent, no pun intended!

Tyler Allem · Married on 10/13/2018

Great DJ, highly recommend!

Mike was very responsive and patient with us. He was great on the wedding day and it all went smoothly!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Signature DJs's reply:

Hi Tyler, nice to hear from you & Jackie and your Centre Bridge Inn wedding a couple months ago. Mike Rosica mentioned you guys danced like rock stars all night. So glad to hear everyone had a nice time and we hope the two of you have a very nice Holiday and Happy New Year!

Tyler · Married on 10/05/2018

Signature DJs were perfect!

Scott was excellent the night of our wedding. He read the floor and picked the right songs that kept the party going. We highly recommend him.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Signature DJs's reply:

Hey Tyler, so nice to hear from you and can't believe it's almost been 3 months since your & Kara's wedding at Normandy Farm! I remember it vividly, and loved working in some of your song & artist requests, for not just the ceremony, but the reception too. From Sigur Ros to Kishi Bashi, everything in between and of course, ending with Earth, Wind & Fire's "September;" the perfect way to end the perfect day..."Do you remember....?" All the best to you both.

Kylie · Married on 09/15/2018

I initially met with about 4 different DJ's. Scott stood out immediately! He was charismatic, showed expertise, and had a desire to make our day extra special. From the beginning, Scott was a great communicator, answering my incessant questions, meting in-person several times, and going over last minute details over the phone because that's what worked for my schedule. Scott was flexible with our music preferences and took requests in-stride. He even worked with my sister (MOH) to pull off an AMAZING MOH speech.

I cannot say enough nice things about Scott and Signature DJ's! 100% recommend them for your big event!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Hey Kylie,

What a blast we had a couple weeks ago at Old York Road Country Club, and couldn't have asked for a more perfect day! I knew we were in for a fun night when I coordinated that toast with your sister, and we then invited everyone onto the dance floor to "jump start" your party with "Shut Up & Dance" before dinner and literally every single person got up & onto the dance floor. It was pretty much non-stop from there, and loved how the uplighting you chose really accented the room--perfect choice & enhancement. I wish you & Ryan all the best and congratulations once again.

Mia · Married on 09/14/2018

Signature DJ’s Is invested in your event!

Our wedding could not have been the same without Signiture DJ’s. We were impressed with the organization and professionalism demonstrated throughout the process. In fact, even when we thought our wedding music list was going to hell in a hand basket, Scott picked up the slack and pulled off an amazing wedding! We were so thankful to Scott and Signiture DJ’s for he dedication that was demonstrated for our special day, right down to a surprise touch of playing a personal and important song during our sand ceremony. We will never forget what Scott and Signiture DJ’s did for us!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Hi Mia,

Nice to hear from you & Ryan, and can't believe it's been a couple months already since your wedding ceremony & reception at the Warrington Country Club. I remember the day vividly, and especially incorporating some of your very special and meaningful music selections. I truly loved playing the Sigur Ros piece for your sand ceremony; it just fit that moment perfectly. All the best to you both!
  • Hilda

Hilda Ringel · Married on 09/08/2018

Great music, great DJ!

Working with Scott and Jeff was incredible. For us music was a very important element in our wedding day, and both of them helped us to achieve a great music playlist. From the ceremony, cocktail and the party, Scott and Jeff did an amazing job. Jeff was our DJ we talked with him a couple of times, we told him what we wanted, he understood right away and he was a great guidance for us to put together the perfect combination between our music taste and whats works better for a wedding. He is a great DJ, we had a excellent combination of melodies, people was dancing and really enjoying our celebration. We couldn't be more happy about having Signature DJ´s in our wedding. We received compliments about the music in our wedding day. I highly recommend to work with them.

Sent on 10/26/2018
    Signature DJs 12

Signature DJs's reply:

Wow, has it been 2 months already since your & Jesse's wedding at the Pyramid Club in Center City Philadelphia! I remember Jeff Taylor calling me on his way home, after midnight that night, commenting on what a great party he just had...a 5-star event! He mentioned your crowd had pretty much danced to everything, while incorporating a very nice eclectic mix of music the two of you selected. And the beauty of it all....we put all of this together with you being in Chicago, planning the entire wedding long-distance. Congratulations to you both once again!

Amanda · Married on 09/07/2018

Scott with signature DJS did an amazing job at our wedding and the photobooth with Smiles gone wild was a hit! Highly recommend for weddings and events!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Signature DJs's reply:

Hey Amanda, nice to hear from you and Jake! Loved performing at your wedding last month and it's always so much fun when we as DJs get to incorporate Latin, Spanish & other genres of music into our mix. Your playlist was incredible and the crowd responded to it in kind. We also have such a wide assortment of beautiful & black & white photo booth pictures, to the crazy and wild (no pun intended with our photo booth company name) displayed by your friends & family. Hope you had a safe trip back to Florida and many happy years to you both!

Ashley · Married on 09/01/2018

Scott was an amazing DJ for our wedding!! He was helpful during the planning process and walked us through all the steps during our reception. He mixed us a “one of kind” first dance mash up which sounded awesome and was so much fun to dance to! Our guests had such a great time dancing the night away which was one of our “must haves” for our wedding! I highly recommend using Scott and Signature DJs for any wedding or party!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Hi Ashley,

I had such a blast performing for you & Chris, and your friends and family. It was so much fun putting together your custom 1st dance mash-up, and then watching it come to life on September 1st was truly amazing. Not sure if my favorite part was seeing the two of you "Push It" real good, or when you "Walk It Out." Here's wishing you many happy years together!

Lauren · Married on 08/04/2018

Scott was amazing! The communication from the start helped so well and I never how a doubt about anything! Music, dance songs were great! Would absolutely recommend them!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Jackie · Married on 07/28/2018

We were very happy with Signature DJs. Vince Perkins was the DJ at our wedding and he did a great job. He kept the party going and played lively music that fit our style. He was very professional and helped us create a reception timeline that flowed well.

Sent on 08/16/2018

Monica · Married on 07/28/2018

We really loved Signature DJs, and especially our DJ, Tim. He kept the party going all night, which was our goal! Tim was very helpful in figuring out different options for speaker placement within our venue. He played our "must play" songs and kept the music flowing smoothly. He was responsive, helpful, and overall, wonderful to work with! We would definitely recommend Tim and Signature DJs!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Emily · Married on 07/21/2018

Our wedding reception had both Vince Perkins as our DJ and a Photo Booth with two assistants, and the Assistants were great at the Photo Booth. I especially enjoyed Vince at our wedding. He really knew what to play at our wedding and had everyone on the dance floor the whole time especially me the bride. I did not leave the dance floor until the very end. Vince was AMAZING and I would definitely recommend Signature DJs to anyone getting married

Sent on 07/31/2018

Signature DJs's reply:

Hi Emily, thank you for the kind words and Vince mentioned what a great time you & Nolan, your friends & family had at your wedding last month. The photo booth was a really nice addition and was packed from start to finish. Congratulations to you both once again!

Allie · Married on 06/30/2018

Very happy we booked with Signature DJs for our wedding. Scott and Tim were both incredibly kind, helpful, and super responsive to all of our questions and concerns. Tim was our DJ and made sure all of our special requests were met. Would definitely recommend! Excellent and professional company.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Signature DJs's reply:

Allie & Andrew, we'd like to congratulate you once again on your Aldie Mansion wedding in June. Tim had mentioned to me what a great crowd you had. We wish you many, many happy years together!
  • O

Olivia · Married on 06/23/2018

Scott did an amazing job!! From the ceremony to the reception...Everything was perfect :)

Sent on 08/07/2018