Signature DJ Reviews

79 Reviews for Signature DJ

79 Signature DJ Reviews

Randy Tucker · Married on 11/03/2018

So glad we went with Signature DJ

Mark and his staff looked great for our event. The equipment was also impressive. But, most important, they were able to engage the crowd, read their reactions and adjust accordingly. After the weeks and months of planning, it was so nice to be able to turn the last few hours over to someone else and enjoy the evening with family and friends. They stepped up with advice when it was needed, and refrained when it was not. Would I recommend them? The answer is a huge yes!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Signature DJ's reply:

Thanks for the nice review Randy. It was great to work with you. You had such a great bunch of family and friends - I'm glad they enjoyed themselves. And I'm glad that you got to relax and enjoy the evening as well.
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 10/12/2018

Highly Recommend!

We are so impressed with how personal and professional Mark is. He went above & beyond our expectations. Not only did he keep the dance floor full from beginning to end, with everyone from kids to grandparents, but he orchestrated the entire reception.
    The evening couldn't have gone any better. It was perfect!
    Without hesitation I recommend Signature DJ!!!!
    - Mom of the bride

Signature DJ 9
    Signature DJ 10
    Signature DJ 11

Signature DJ's reply:

Thanks for the nice review Karen. It was a fun night! Justin and Jo did a great job of planning for their big day. The outdoor wedding was fabulous and the reception afterward flowed smoothly. The Round Barn in Derby was a great setting and they personalized the venue with some nice touches. Josh took all the audience song requests and worked them into the night. What a fun party.
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 10/12/2018

Signature DJ brought the party!

Mark impressed us from our initial consultation for our wedding day. Our venue was one he had not worked at before, and he asked all the right questions to make sure he got the set up right for both our ceremony and reception. He listened, he gave advice, and he helped us arrange the day-of timeline very early on. I never doubted that he would do an exceptional job, but I was still blown away by how perfect the song selection was at our wedding. Thanks to Josh, there was never a time when the dance floor was empty; he played music to bring all sorts out to dance, and we partied up until the very end. The dance floor lighting really made it a party and really highlighted our choreographed first dance. As an MC, Mark kept the night flowing smoothly and we never had to worry about flow. Thank you so much for everything!

Signature DJ 12

Catherine · Married on 08/18/2018

Played great music. People were on the dance floor the whole time

Sent on 09/04/2018

Signature DJ's reply:

Thanks for the nice review Catherine. I think everyone had a fun time.

Justine · Married on 06/16/2018

Mark and the Petroleum Club made our wedding and reception the most seamless and worry free evening. We were truly able to enjoy it and focus on why we were there. We provided a list of songs for the evening and he was able to accommodate them all, all while professionally guiding our guests through the evening’s events in a way that kept them engaged and entertained. Everyone has told us what a great time they had and how beautiful the ceremony and reception were. I appreciated that the staff and Mark have a solid history of working together, which made the evening effortless on our part. There was no need to check in or manage anything once we arrived. I would recommend Mark and the Petroleum Club to anyone who appreciates attention to detail and doesn’t want to feel stress about coordinating vendors on his or her wedding day. They have this down to an art!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Signature DJ's reply:

Thanks for the nice review Justine. Your ceremony and reception were a lot of fun - I think everyone had a good time. Congrats to you and Ryan.
  • Seth and Liz

Seth and Liz · Married on 05/19/2018

Mark was the perfect DJ! Throughout the planning process Mark replied efficiently and effectively. The timeline we created with him was very helpful and prepared us for the reception. The day of the wedding Mark communicated with us thoroughly so we knew exactly what was going on and informed us of any changes. Everybody danced hard and the dance floor was filled from the start to the finish. It was impressive that the music they selected involved all ages- from the grandparents to the young kids. We appreciate you Mark!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Signature DJ's reply:

Thanks for the nice review Seth and Liz. Your reception was a lot of fun - very well organized so everything flowed easily. Your audience filled the place, and it was great to see all ages having a great time.

Beth · Married on 04/21/2018

Mark was so great! He was so nice. He was prompt and kept the ball rolling during the reception. The music was great, and the dance floor full. Just what we liked!!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Signature DJ's reply:

Thanks for the nice review Beth. I especially enjoyed when the fraternity brothers sang to you, and at the end of the night when everybody joined the circle and sang Piano Man by Billy Joel. Congrats to you and Patrick.

Heidi · Married on 04/14/2018

We had a wonderful experience with Mark and The petroleum Club. Everyone Danced the night away and had a great time.

Sent on 04/19/2018

Signature DJ's reply:

Thank you for the nice review Heidi. You had a really fun reception.

Jody · Married on 03/24/2018

Very professional and good at taking requests. Very good at keeping things going along with the wedding planner.

Sent on 03/26/2018

Signature DJ's reply:

Thanks for the nice comments Jody. It was fun to be a part of your special day.

Mackenzie · Married on 03/24/2018

Mark was awesome!! He kept playing the perfect music to keep everyone on the dance floor!!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Signature DJ's reply:

Thank you MacKenzie. Your mom also sent a very nice thank you note. I'm glad everyone had a great time - you'll have many great memories to look back on.

Caroline · Married on 03/24/2018

Mark did SUCH A GOOD JOB! He would check in with me a couple times during the night to see how things were going and to see if I was ready to cut cake, ready for first dance, etc. He did great MC-ing as well. He played exactly the genre of songs I requested. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 04/06/2018

Signature DJ's reply:

Thank you for the nice review Caroline.

Brenna · Married on 03/17/2018

Mark was awesome! He kept the reception moving along nicely and got people on the dance floor!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Signature DJ's reply:

Thanks for the nice review Brenna. Your made our job easy - you were so well organized, and your song suggestions turned out to be perfect for your audience. Congrats to you and Sean.

Reta · Married on 11/04/2017

Mark was great! He sis great on responding to emails and questions, even though I didn’t get back with him in the time frame he asked for he did everything we asked and went above and beyond! The night was perfect with the dance floor fill the entire night.

Thank you so much for a great evening!!

Sent on 11/07/2017
    Signature DJ 13

Signature DJ's reply:

Thanks Reta. I thought you did a wonderful job of structuring the ceremony to include your commitments to Javier's boys - they are some lucky boys. Glad that everyone enjoyed the celebration.

Paul · Married on 10/21/2017

Josh made sure we had what we needed and kept the night running! I don't think our reception would have gone nearly as smooth without him checking up on us, reading the room, and in general making sure everyone had a great time. I would highly recommend.

Jill · Married on 10/20/2017

I never really understood the importance of an experienced, professional DJ until my sons weddding. Mark was so wonderful I’m every way possible. Our guest said so many nice things about him and how smooth the evenings events flowed. He answered questions that we didn’t even know we had. I gave him a five star rating and would recomend him to anyone!!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Signature DJ's reply:

Thanks Jill. Connor and Haley's reception was so much fun. Connor is a great person - thanks to you and how you raised him. Haley is a lucky girl.

Connor · Married on 10/20/2017

Mark was the best DJ that my wife and I could ask for. He was professionally dressed, kind, friendly, and has been doing this for many years. Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/22/2017

Signature DJ's reply:

Thanks Connor. Congrats to you and Haley!

Denise · Married on 10/20/2017

Couldn't have picked a more professional and fun DJ for our daughter's wedding reception! The evening was so enjoyable--the only negative was that it was over too soon! Thanks!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Signature DJ's reply:

Thanks Denise. I agree that it ended too soon - everyone was having such a fun time.

Connor · Married on 10/20/2017

Mark did a tremendous job. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 11/02/2017

Thanks Connor.

Eric · Married on 09/30/2017

Can't say enough positive things!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Thanks Eric.

Bailey · Married on 09/30/2017

We have nothing but positive things to say about Signature DJ! They were able to keep our guests on the dance floor all night and everyone had a wonderful time. We would highly recommend to anyone!!

Sent on 10/16/2017
    Signature DJ 14
    Signature DJ 15
    Signature DJ 16
    Signature DJ 17

Signature DJ's reply:

Thanks Bailey. You had a great audience and it was so much fun to learn about one of the Danish wedding traditions. Congrats to you and Eric.

Stephanie · Married on 09/23/2017

Mark was awesome to work with. I am very picky about music and my husband and I didn't want typical wedding music to be played. Mark worked with me to figure out an awesome playlist. I emailed him several times for opinions and he was always quick to respond. He did everything I asked for, exactly the way I asked for. I would recommend him in a heart beat. The dance floor was packed the entire night. Thank you so much !

Sent on 09/26/2017

Signature DJ's reply:

Thanks Steph. You did a great job of picking the right kind of music for your audience - it was exactly what they wanted to hear. What a wonderful day - a beautiful outdoor ceremony followed by a rockin' reception. Congrats to you and Vince.

Lauren · Married on 09/10/2017

Mark and his team are incredible. He sent me multiple emails before the wedding with song ideas and editing ideas. We knew we were in great hands and he was an awesome MC for the night! I highly recommend!!

Signature DJ 18

Roger · Married on 09/04/2017

The experience was awesome. You did a great job.

Chris · Married on 07/15/2017

Mark was very kind and professional. Lighting, sound and presence was perfect. Very open and accommodated all of our requests.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Signature DJ's reply:

Thanks for the nice review Chris. It was really fun to be a part of your special day.