75 Reviews for Signature DJ

Consultation (5)
Do-Not-Play List (5)
Projector (2)
74 Signature DJ Reviews

Mark and the Petroleum Club made our wedding and reception the most seamless and worry free evening. We were truly able to enjoy it and focus on why we were there. We provided a list of songs for the evening and he was able to accommodate them all, all while professionally guiding our guests through the evening’s events in a way that kept them engaged and entertained. Everyone has told us what a great time they had and how beautiful the ceremony and reception were. I appreciated that the staff and Mark have a solid history of working together, which made the evening effortless on our part. There was no need to check in or manage anything once we arrived. I would recommend Mark and the Petroleum Club to anyone who appreciates attention to detail and doesn’t want to feel stress about coordinating vendors on his or her wedding day. They have this down to an art!

Profile Picture Justine, 6/16/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mark was the perfect DJ! Throughout the planning process Mark replied efficiently and effectively. The timeline we created with him was very helpful and prepared us for the reception. The day of the wedding Mark communicated with us thoroughly so we knew exactly what was going on and informed us of any changes. Everybody danced hard and the dance floor was filled from the start to the finish. It was impressive that the music they selected involved all ages- from the grandparents to the young kids. We appreciate you Mark!

Profile Picture Seth and Liz, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mark was so great! He was so nice. He was prompt and kept the ball rolling during the reception. The music was great, and the dance floor full. Just what we liked!!

Profile Picture Beth, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We had a wonderful experience with Mark and The petroleum Club. Everyone Danced the night away and had a great time.

Profile Picture Heidi, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Very professional and good at taking requests. Very good at keeping things going along with the wedding planner.

Profile Picture Jody, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mark did SUCH A GOOD JOB! He would check in with me a couple times during the night to see how things were going and to see if I was ready to cut cake, ready for first dance, etc. He did great MC-ing as well. He played exactly the genre of songs I requested. I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Caroline , 3/24/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Mark was awesome!! He kept playing the perfect music to keep everyone on the dance floor!!

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mark was awesome! He kept the reception moving along nicely and got people on the dance floor!

Profile Picture Brenna, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Mark was great! He sis great on responding to emails and questions, even though I didn’t get back with him in the time frame he asked for he did everything we asked and went above and beyond! The night was perfect with the dance floor fill the entire night.

Thank you so much for a great evening!!

Photo for Signature DJ Review - Mark did great on the specialty dances!
Profile Picture Reta, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Josh made sure we had what we needed and kept the night running! I don't think our reception would have gone nearly as smooth without him checking up on us, reading the room, and in general making sure everyone had a great time. I would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Paul, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I never really understood the importance of an experienced, professional DJ until my sons weddding. Mark was so wonderful I’m every way possible. Our guest said so many nice things about him and how smooth the evenings events flowed. He answered questions that we didn’t even know we had. I gave him a five star rating and would recomend him to anyone!!

Profile Picture Jill, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Mark was the best DJ that my wife and I could ask for. He was professionally dressed, kind, friendly, and has been doing this for many years. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Connor, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Couldn't have picked a more professional and fun DJ for our daughter's wedding reception! The evening was so enjoyable--the only negative was that it was over too soon! Thanks!

Profile Picture Denise, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Mark did a tremendous job. Would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Connor, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Can't say enough positive things!

Profile Picture Eric, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We have nothing but positive things to say about Signature DJ! They were able to keep our guests on the dance floor all night and everyone had a wonderful time. We would highly recommend to anyone!!

Profile Picture Bailey, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, MC

Mark was awesome to work with. I am very picky about music and my husband and I didn't want typical wedding music to be played. Mark worked with me to figure out an awesome playlist. I emailed him several times for opinions and he was always quick to respond. He did everything I asked for, exactly the way I asked for. I would recommend him in a heart beat. The dance floor was packed the entire night. Thank you so much !

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Mark and his team are incredible. He sent me multiple emails before the wedding with song ideas and editing ideas. We knew we were in great hands and he was an awesome MC for the night! I highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

The experience was awesome. You did a great job.

Profile Picture Roger, 9/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Mark was very kind and professional. Lighting, sound and presence was perfect. Very open and accommodated all of our requests.

Profile Picture Chris, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Mark was the BEST! He was so on top of things and so polite and kind. The guests loved him and the music selection was great for our crowd. He made our wedding reception awesome. Couldn't be happier.

Profile Picture Emily, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Yes, all these categories receive a 5/5! Mark was an unbelievable DJ - before the reception he was more than willing to work with our style of music and put the extra time into making sure all the song compilations were flawless. Minutes before our 'Grand Entry' into the reception he met with our bridal party to go over details, names and requests. During the beginning of the event, he kept us, the couple, informed of where we were at in the evening's timeline and what should happen next. He also kept our parents, photographer and videographer informed. Once the music began, he read our crowd so well that the floor was packed from the first beat til the very last song. Mark listened and played song requests from our guests and was very flexible when some of our guests had special acts and group dances they wanted to do! We even had guests message us after the wedding about how energized the DJ made the night! Mark is attentive to every detail and extremely well dressed. Above all else, he is respectful to the other vendors he is working with, making the entire event run very smoothly. We, the couple, could not have had a more perfect reception, thanks to Mark!

Profile Picture Abbey, 12/31/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Mark and Josh were great! Great to work with (flexible especially with last minute changes and keeping us informed of what was coming next), great music (alot of variety, listened to/observed the crowd, played everything we requested), great showmanship,...can't say enough about them and how effortless it was having them as a part of our day.

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/30/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They were fantastic! Everyone had a great time!

Profile Picture User7406405, 1+ year ago, 1 Review