66 Reviews for Signature DJ

Consultation (5)
Do-Not-Play List (5)
Projector (2)
65 Signature DJ Reviews

Mark was great! He sis great on responding to emails and questions, even though I didn’t get back with him in the time frame he asked for he did everything we asked and went above and beyond! The night was perfect with the dance floor fill the entire night.

Thank you so much for a great evening!!

Photo for Signature DJ Review - Mark did great on the specialty dances!
Profile Picture Reta, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Josh made sure we had what we needed and kept the night running! I don't think our reception would have gone nearly as smooth without him checking up on us, reading the room, and in general making sure everyone had a great time. I would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Paul, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I never really understood the importance of an experienced, professional DJ until my sons weddding. Mark was so wonderful I’m every way possible. Our guest said so many nice things about him and how smooth the evenings events flowed. He answered questions that we didn’t even know we had. I gave him a five star rating and would recomend him to anyone!!

Profile Picture Jill, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Mark was the best DJ that my wife and I could ask for. He was professionally dressed, kind, friendly, and has been doing this for many years. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Connor, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Couldn't have picked a more professional and fun DJ for our daughter's wedding reception! The evening was so enjoyable--the only negative was that it was over too soon! Thanks!

Profile Picture Denise, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Mark did a tremendous job. Would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Connor, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Can't say enough positive things!

Profile Picture Eric, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We have nothing but positive things to say about Signature DJ! They were able to keep our guests on the dance floor all night and everyone had a wonderful time. We would highly recommend to anyone!!

Profile Picture Bailey, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, MC

Mark was awesome to work with. I am very picky about music and my husband and I didn't want typical wedding music to be played. Mark worked with me to figure out an awesome playlist. I emailed him several times for opinions and he was always quick to respond. He did everything I asked for, exactly the way I asked for. I would recommend him in a heart beat. The dance floor was packed the entire night. Thank you so much !

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Mark and his team are incredible. He sent me multiple emails before the wedding with song ideas and editing ideas. We knew we were in great hands and he was an awesome MC for the night! I highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

The experience was awesome. You did a great job.

Profile Picture Roger, 9/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Mark was very kind and professional. Lighting, sound and presence was perfect. Very open and accommodated all of our requests.

Profile Picture Chris, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Mark was the BEST! He was so on top of things and so polite and kind. The guests loved him and the music selection was great for our crowd. He made our wedding reception awesome. Couldn't be happier.

Profile Picture Emily, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Yes, all these categories receive a 5/5! Mark was an unbelievable DJ - before the reception he was more than willing to work with our style of music and put the extra time into making sure all the song compilations were flawless. Minutes before our 'Grand Entry' into the reception he met with our bridal party to go over details, names and requests. During the beginning of the event, he kept us, the couple, informed of where we were at in the evening's timeline and what should happen next. He also kept our parents, photographer and videographer informed. Once the music began, he read our crowd so well that the floor was packed from the first beat til the very last song. Mark listened and played song requests from our guests and was very flexible when some of our guests had special acts and group dances they wanted to do! We even had guests message us after the wedding about how energized the DJ made the night! Mark is attentive to every detail and extremely well dressed. Above all else, he is respectful to the other vendors he is working with, making the entire event run very smoothly. We, the couple, could not have had a more perfect reception, thanks to Mark!

Profile Picture Abbey, 12/31/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Mark and Josh were great! Great to work with (flexible especially with last minute changes and keeping us informed of what was coming next), great music (alot of variety, listened to/observed the crowd, played everything we requested), great showmanship,...can't say enough about them and how effortless it was having them as a part of our day.

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/30/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They were fantastic! Everyone had a great time!

Profile Picture User7406405, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Very professional, organized, and very accommodating to our style. I did not have to worry about a thing! They helped make our dream wedding a possibility and everything went so smoothly!

Profile Picture Lacey, 10/28/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

All Services were fantastic and Mark is very easy to work with... My corporate event went fantastic

Profile Picture Keri, 9/21/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Signature DJ was awesome ! Not only were they a great DJ but they were a wonderful master of ceremonies as well! They kept our reception moving along and were extremely helpful with transitions. We were really lucky to have them ! I would definitely recommend them to other bride and grooms! Rachel and Anthony Porter

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Mark was our DJ, and he is absolutely wonderful! He got with us right before we entered our reception and went over everything with us. Very professional and for a good rate!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/10/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Mark did a wonderful job as the MC for our wedding reception. He was very flexible and easy to work with. He did a great job of reading the crowd and knew just how to keep the night flowing perfectly. He even coordinated a game of Musical Chairs to keep the kids busy while we visited with our guests. Our DJ Josh did a great job of taking requests and playing the right mix of music to keep people on the dance floor all night.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Signature DJ did a wonderful job at our wedding, there was never a moment that the dance floor was empty! They even let my son use a microphone to sing me a special song, they played musical chairs for the kids and were even nice enough to help make sure our video camera was hooked up and recording when we wanted it to be! We will definitely hire them again in the future!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I cannot imagine having anyone but this DJ. He is very patient, even when we were down to the wire at giving him the songs we needed. Everyone was happy with the music list, the flexibility with requests, the professionalism throughout the night. When things were running long with the photos, he kept people entertained, and even after a few weeks after the wedding, I still hear how much fun people had.

Profile Picture User7039503, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We had a variety of music requests from guests during our wedding, and I think they were fulfilled wonderfully. The DJ was also wonderful at helping to keep us on schedule (or close to it) and moving things along smoothly. We couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Holly, 7/16/16, 1 Review