Signature Brides & Design Reviews

Signature Brides & Design 5
Signature Brides & Design 6
Signature Brides & Design 7

annie · Married on 08/28/2016

SignatureBrides was an amazing company to work with. My Daughter absolutely loved her hair and makeup. Sami did a fabulous job and was really fun and easy to work with. Their website is super intuitive and was so helpful. Loved the whole experience. I would absolutely use them again and highly recommend them to everyone!!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Anelise · Married on 08/05/2016

Signature Brides & Design had everything it took to make my wedding fantastic. From the start, they were great at communicating - they replied promptly to my emails, and were patient with me when I was slow to reply when things got busy! They were very flexible and accommodating to all the inevitable schedule and venue changes that often happen with weddings...not to mention incredibly professional. I want to recognize how incredible the owner, Sami West, is - I was having a bit of a meltdown on the day of my bridal shoot, but when I came to Sami to get my hair and makeup done, she was so kind and wonderful, and we had a great connection and a wonderful conversation. She completely turned my day around, and I felt more beautiful than ever at my bridal shoot! Kanani and Katie did my hair and makeup the day of the wedding; they were both so friendly and positive so early in the morning for my 9am wedding, and they did amazing work. They also did makeup for my mother and my two sisters, one of whom was going through chemotherapy at the time; they gave her some lashes and put some color in her face and she felt and looked stunning. I can't recommend Signature Brides & Design enough...thank you guys!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Alison · Married on 07/16/2016

They did a great job with everything. We could not have asked for better customer service, and the makeup and hair looked fantastic. I got airbrushed and it lasted all day in the heat. Wonderful experience!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Erin · Married on 07/09/2016

They had no problem accommodating my non-traditional desires for my makeup on the big day. Loved them!

Sent on 09/01/2016

Glynnis · Married on 07/03/2016

I was wowed by the job Dylan did with everything for my wedding. She traveled out to my venue for the big day. My hair was more than perfect and she was very helpful with makeup especially since I'm not used to wearing much! My sister even had a hiking rock accident and needed 8 staples on the top of her head the day before. Dylan had to work on helping her cover up the scar and she did an amazing job.

Sent on 08/22/2016

Alice · Married on 07/01/2016

Signature Brides was so fun and easy to work with!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Rachel · Married on 05/19/2016

Signature Bridal did the most wonderful job on my bridal hair and make-up! Even though I had unfortunately broken out in hive all over my face just 4 days before my wedding, they were able to make me beautiful. In fact, I have never felt so beautiful before in my life! I received so many compliments on my hair and make-up, and I feel I look amazing in my wedding pictures because of it. The women at Signature Bridal were also so personable. They were fun to talk to, and very sweet. Now that I'm moving to the Provo area, I don't need to search for a new stylist. I'm just going to keep going to them. They are amazing, and I highly recommend them to anyone who wants to feel gorgeous.

Sent on 05/30/2016

Alyssa · Married on 05/14/2016

Katie is the best!! She did my wedding Makeup perfectly!

Sent on 08/20/2016

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/12/2016

Both Amy and Dyln are amazing! The did exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 05/30/2016

Valerie · Married on 04/28/2016

Signature Brides did an amazing job for me on my special day. Sami is so easy to work with and was very flexible with my schedule. She came right to my hotel before the wedding and performed her magic. She was very professional and took the time to get to know me and what I wanted my hair and make-up to look like. I couldn't have been happier with the results. Thank you Signature Brides and Design.

Sent on 05/26/2016

Priscilla · Married on 02/06/2016

Signature Brides girls were fantastic. They were charming, sweet, and amazing at what they do. My bridesmaids were beautiful.

Sent on 09/02/2016

Cicely · Married on 01/02/2016

I absolutely LOVED my stylist. She did amazing work and was so fun to chat with while she did my hair and makeup every time-we still keep in touch 8 months later. We had 2 stylists the day of my wedding to do the hair for my mom and bridesmaids and they were there on time (6:00 AM) and we had so much fun that morning. Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Desiree · Married on 11/27/2015

It was everything I could have hoped for and more! Amy did an amazing job and she made it so fun by getting to know me personally. She makes sure you'll feel comfortable in how much she puts on, and I felt like a princess both for bridals and my wedding day. I got so many compliments! I wouldn't recommend anyone else for brides, they are the best!

Sent on 12/03/2015
  • Jess + Rri

Jessica · Married on 10/11/2015

Sami did my hair and makeup along with the updos and makeup for the 3 girls in my bridal party. She did AMAZING!!! We all looked so incredible. Their updo's honestly looked even better than the inspiration photos they showed her, and my big wavy curls were gorgeous and lasted all night long. Our faces were flawless, and she did such a great job tailoring each look to each one of us.
    She was super sweet and fun to work with!
    I wanted a natural look because I was so worried that if I had my makeup done by someone else they would make me look like it was plastered on, and I wouldn't look like myself. After my trial with Sami I knew that that wasn't the case at all.
    I recommend them 100%. They give you exactly what you want, and have fantastic ladies working there!

Sent on 10/24/2015

The make up artists were fantastic! They had the girls ready on time and each girl looked amazing!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Brittney · Married on 09/26/2015

I had my bridal makeup done by Sami. For my consultation, Sami came to our house at a time that was convenient for us. I showed her a picture of a makeup look that I liked and she made me look even better than the photo. On the wedding day, Sami and her team showed up to the venue on time and had me and my beautiful bridesmaids looking like we just stepped out of a magazine. Most importantly, each girl's makeup was different, and was a reflection of each person's individual style. Thanks to Sami, I've never felt more beautiful.

Sent on 07/29/2016

Signature brides did an amazing job and the girls are awesome! Helped make my wedding day everything I hoped it would be!

Sent on 10/02/2015

Andrea · Married on 09/03/2015

Amazing service I would definitely recommend them

Sent on 09/30/2015

Signature Brides was very fun to work with and always made sure I loved what they had done with my hair and makeup. Plus, they made my hair look exactly like a montage of all my "wedding hair" pinterest pins! It turned out beautiful, and I enjoyed the experience!

Emily · Married on 08/04/2015

Amy did my makeup and I was beyond pleased. She is so kind and is very beautiful. I trusted her with my own makeup because hers was so beautiful.

Emily · Married on 08/04/2015

Amy did my makeup and made me feel so beautiful. She is so easy and fun to work with.

Madeleine · Married on 05/30/2015

I loved working with Shelby from Signature Brides! She was so easy, very flexible when I had a million schedule changes (as brides do) and made me look and feel absolutely beautiful on my big day! She was the perfect choice for my wedding makeup and I would highly, HIGHLY recommend her and Signature Brides!

Szoa · Married on 05/15/2015

Cassie was phenomenal. She styled my hair for my wedding and gave me exactly what I wanted based off of a few grainy Pinterest photos. She was also incredibly flexible - I changed the date of my ceremony last minute due to weather and she graciously accommodated.

Sent on 10/12/2015

Meilani · Married on 04/11/2015

I loved working with Signature Brides! Not only did I feel picture perfect for our bridal photo shoot, but I felt stunning on my wedding day. The girls were kind, helpful, friendly, and willing to listen to what my vision was for my makeup and hair to make me feel as comfortable as possible but still look exceptional for my special day. They were able to do the same for my mother and my maid of honor. We loved our experience! I would recommend any of the girls to any one in need of professional and amazing makeup/hair stylists for their weddings!!!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Kathrin · Married on 03/21/2015

My hair and makeup was perfect for my wedding day, Shelby did an amazing job.

Sent on 06/06/2015